John Sheehan

John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good to deal with

Considering a huge back log of applications in teh pipeline, Mortgage Ezy were very accomodating during the entire process. Follow up phone calls and updates were timely. Happy to recommend Mortgage Ezy.

Good overall experience

Overall I am happy with the process at Ezy mortgage. Got everything sorted in the end. Would use them again in future if needed another loan. Happy with the outcome.

Crusaders F.

Crusaders F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy at the outcome

As a Mortgage Ezy customer of 2 years it can be disappointing with the Customer Service I have received however, this is more directed at Origin MMS more so than Mortgage Ezy. Mortgage Ezy have been very helpful when I have dealt with them direct. In this instance I was dealing with Rona from Mortgage Ezy over converting an Interest Only loan to Principal and Interest, and Rona was very customer focused who even got her Manager involved in helping sort an issue I had with Origin MMS who are the Loan funders. It took a while but it was resolved in the end and this was only due to Rona's perseverance with Origin MMS.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2017
Loan used for:Refinancing
Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy

Would recommend. Anthony provided great customer service and was clear and concise with all communication throughout the process. Their rates are fantastic and they're willing to work with you to find you the best possible deal.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Nick, thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are so happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Great experience!

Been very happy with the process of refinancing with Mezy! Our advisor Ron Dylan has been very responsive and helps us with the every step of the process. The process took a bit longer than normal but thats more due to the higher than usual volumes but not overly so. Thanks!!

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Sarah G, we are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Sunny

SunnyNew South Wales

Excellent Customer Service with very competitive rates

I was looking for a cheaper loan than the banks. I contacted Jefferson Taylor from Mortgage Ezy, a very friendly person, easy to talk and through professional. He explained to me the offers in details and helped me throughout the loan application process and made sure loan is available on settlement day. Post settlement he contacted me to make sure everything is ok. If you need the best deal call Jefferson Taylor from Mortgage Ezy he is your go-to person.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

HI Sunny, We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Personal Home Loan

Hi Everybody out there looking for a cheaper loan than the banks.
These guys offer the lowest interest rate i could find at the time.
I only had 5 weeks to get finance sorted and Ron from Mortgage Ezy was able to help me out, which I honestly didn't think they would get finance approved in time. They did it in 4. What a ripper ! Anyway I recon they are worth using plus you actually get to speak to a real person live!
Ron thanks again you're a little champion.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are so happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

naa

naaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service is good

The service is good, we have only been with ME for 6 months, but so far so good. The interest rates are good, we have a need for an overseas debit account, and I understand this is not a standard product, but the team are trying to fine us a solution, so appreciate there support.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Naa, we are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

great good recomendation

Great service with no surprises. It was a smooth and stress free transition from previous lender. Customer service is excellent. Online banking is very easy to follow and informative, without any problems.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our refinancing service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Fantastic can not recommend enough

Very easy to communicate with and any issues resolved promptly , our rates we have are very competitive so we recommend them highly. Online banking is very user friendly and detailed

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Shane, we are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Carla Murdoch

Carla MurdochSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely recommend

We now have 2 mortgages with Mortgage Ezy. The whole process from application was so easy and they speak in language that is easy to understand. The rates we have are very competitive against other lenders in the market too. I would definitely recommend them.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Carla. Thank you for choosing Mortgage Ezy for your second loan. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy again and look forward to supporting you in the future.

EZY Mortgage makes it so easy

Mortgage EZY offer a fantastic service. The customer experience is next level. I have never dealt with a lender that makes borrowing money so easy. The rates they offer are very competitive. I would recommend them to my best friend

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback and your recommendation. We are glad you are happy and look forward to our future business relationship with you.

Wilbur

WilburSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

No surprises and a good rate. Was a smooth process with no issues. Hope to have this loan for a long time to come and would recommend to other people

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Wilbur. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Phillip Hall

Phillip HallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

I have been very pleased. Friendly, helpful service and guidance. I do not find financial matters easy to think about, and EZY made everything as straight forward and clear as possible.

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Phillip. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Jenny W.

Jenny W.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service

Customer service very efficient and friendly. I would recommend them any time. Knowledgable helpful honest polite an courteous. Timely. They give great level of customer service and provide fast sufficient friendly satisfying service.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Jenny. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Rohana R.

Rohana R.North Queensland, QLD

Great milestone

It was amazing service donemortgage ezi. For my property loan. Friendly and efficient service through entire process. It was easy and stress free those who fed up with lenthy process with banks. I strongly recommend mortgage ezi for land and construction

Loan Start DateNovember 2017
Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Rohana, thank you for your kind words and referral. It is always very rewarding to read that our clients are happy. Looking forward to our future endeavours with you.

Beware of Mortgage Ezy (MEZY)- extremely excessive fees!!!

I took two loans with MEZY (funder is Origins) for their lower rates. 15 months into saw different lenders proving lower rates and decided to move. They charged almost $4000 for exit and related fees!!!. When I questioned (and after few weeks) they said there was a duplicate charge of $795 which will be refunded. If I didn’t question, they’d happily keep that!!. I am still disputing other excessive charges as I’ve never seen such an astronomical fees in my life time!!! Please avoid them at any cost!!!!

Ganen
Ganen

Mortgage Ezy contacted me and sorted out the fee issues within their limits in a positive manner. I appreciate this.

Steve. T

Steve. T

Do your research

I've had a mortgage with Mezy for 4 years. Never have they passed on an interest rate cut, on the flip side they seem to like to increase rates. I've always had to email and call to get a review. They don't make the process easy and it can take many weeks after following up several times before Mezy to take action. Usually after a threat of leaving - not the customer service you would expect. Once again, the recent 2 rate cuts have not been passed on. I'm done Mezy and it's now time to refinance with another lender. I use several lenders and have provided this feedback to my mortgage broker. I recommend you do your research before signing with Mezy.

Madelyn

MadelynPerth, WA

Great interest rate no major issues so far.

We switched to Morgate ezy because of the low interest rates 3.44% and have been with them for nearly a year now. We have been very happy with Mortgage ezy so far.
The rate was good to start with and we have had two rate drops since the news of the RBA rate reductions so we are very happy! There website is not as user friendly as other banks and sometime when we called for issues I just had to leave a number for them to call back (they are very busy at the moment with the RBA dropping rates etc) so that's understandable. So the minor issues are easily forgiven with the great interest rates they offer.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing

Love working with Ezy Mortgage

We have assisted Ezy Mortgage with our Network and communication services a number of times.
On every occasion Rea has been more than thankful for the work we performed and also paid us in advance.

Regards
Nathan
Creative Network Systems

sharon k.

sharon k.asked

Do you offer SMSF loans? If so do you have fixed rates?

Hi Sharon
Thanks for your query.
We have several options for SMSFs up to an LVR of 80% for residential & commercial security. Please contact me by phone or email for more info or if you have a scenario & I will provide our best solutions - scenarios@mezy.com.au
Regards
Paul Robinson
Account Manager

Chrissy

Chrissyasked

Hi, I’m an Australian citizen working in USA. I work for a Fortune 500 company and would like to borrow 80% for an investment property in Sydney. Is it possible?

Catherine

Catherineasked

We recently got an investment loan. The rate has been increased TWICE in the last three months! This is not in line with RBA announcements. Prior to taking this query further we're providing Mortgage Ezy with the right of reply. Has an error been made?

Brendan Smith
Brendan Smith

My rate when from 3.65% to 4.50% in matter of a few months due to lending costs which is crap as they are now offering new home loans at 3.49%. They are doing this to everyone and they wont reduce your rate and wont help you at all. Ask yourself this why am i paying 4.50% on a principal and interest loan my House is worth 700K and that is being modest and i only have $425,000 left on my loan that is more then 30% equity! but they are offering new loans which i would qualify for at 3.49% because it's to get you in the door and to rip you off this company is ripping you off.

Concern
Concern

Could you supply me with more detail before I choose mezy. I’m currently in discussion to bring my loan over.

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Ezy representatives