Mortgage Ezy

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (161) · Fixed Rate (16) · Split (4) · Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Investment Property (71)
    • Refinancing (43)
    • First Home (16)
    • Second Home (4)
    • Renovation (3)
    • Home Construction (1)
  • Loan Term27.09 years (72)
  • Online Tools

Excellent customer service and products

Happy customer here. Ron Dylan was helpful in helping me get a great rate. He is quick to reply to an email or phone call. Thanks again for your assistance.

Online Tools

Angel Emerson Is Awesome!

Angel Emerson Is an awesome customer service representative. She takes her work and customers seriously and makes sure the work is done on time. I contacted Mortgage Ezy for a rate review, and she was immediately on the job, helped me out to match the current market rates! I would definitely recommend Angel Emerson!

Loan used forFirst Home

Thanks for renewing my home loan

Angel Emerson has helped me for last 2 yrs. Her replies have been prompt. She helped me restructure my home loan even prompting me to when I am running out of time. Thanks Angel, you truly are.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Find out how Mortgage Ezy compares to other Home Loans

Helpful member that called me, however because i was in a meeting she said she would email me. Therefore she then emailed me with a follow-up summarising the information. Happy customer.

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent financial solution and service

I was already with Mortgage Ezy and enquired about restructuring an existing car loan to be consolidated into it.

Ron Dylan was not only able to achieve that for me but also to consolidate the two into a new loan of a significantly lesser comparison rate and refunded the majority of the fees.

Premium value and keen to explore further investment options in the future, great job.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Asked for revised rate

Asked for a rate review, they asked the lender and got one for me straight away. No costs as yet and loan rate back close to where it originally started.

Great support from Gino

Great service from Gino.
Quick and informative and worked hard to make sure I was happy.
I was considering changing lenders until he helped. He went out of his way to get a great rate.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Exceptional service from Ron!

From the get go Ron Dylan was professional and prompt I received daily updates I appreciated being kept in the loop every step of the way. I highly recommend Ron for your home loan.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

MOCHobart, TAS

Very frustrating.

This is my third lender over 20 years and by far the worst. The customer service has been really frustrating. They’re helpful in setting up but terrible at answering queries and assisting with information. I regret switching lenders!

MOC

I have done that and I’ve still not received a reply.

Hi MOC,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately we haven't received your email. Can you please try and resend your email, or please call us on 1300 835 399 so that we can urgently assist you.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gino excels is customer service

Gino Lockwood has been a breath of fresh air in my mortgage interactions. He is transparent and responsive, making the process smooth and comfortable while going the extra mile to ensure my needs are identified and satisfies. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Sjordi F.

Sjordi F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic support.

I have been working with Pamela Murphy through an arduous process and she has been exemplary. She has been professional and polite through the entire process and it's so appreciated!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Mark Haase

Mark HaaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Pamela, was not only incredibly professional and efficient in answering my inquiry she also showed great understanding of my situation and assisted in facilitating the best interest rate after my Fixed Loan expires on 6th May, 2020. All my emails were answered promptly and she demonstrated great Customer Service. I was extremely happy with my interaction with Pamela.
Regards,
Mark Haase

Loan used forFirst Home
Paul Cohen

Paul CohenSydney, NSW

Service And Product Review

Service provided was excellent, in fact my expectations were exceeded.
My initial enquiry was on Thursday, received a phone call Friday with an offer which was a good offer however, I was not prepared to pay a fee. Subsequently an alternative offer was forthcoming which was in fact far better than the original offer. The final offer was accepted by me and the Lender is proceeding accordingly.

Micco

MiccoSydney, NSW

Fantastic help with a rate review.

Angel gave great assistance with a rate review and managed to secure me a rate cut from the Funder. There was a minimum of work required on my end for this.

Ezy Rate Review

MEzy provide a great service in communicating with Lenders and finding the best deals possible. On a recent rate review Angel from Mortgage Ezy clearly outlined the options and easily and quickly applied my preference to an existing loan. The offer from the bank had a bias towards a fixed rate, when I retained a variable rate, I was then provided a further rate reduction from the initial offer.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rates and Customer Service

Ron was really helpful to make the refinancing of 1 Owner Occupied and 2 investment an easy process. Great experience. Highly recommended. I was looking at a third investment property loan which fell through but was very impressed with Ron's customer service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Request for Rate Review

MEzy looked after us. When the rate difference grew to about 0.75%, and I requested a rate review, they were supportive in reducing that difference. After 5 working days they came back, and the difference was close enough that it wasn't worth moving to a rate I found cheaper elsewhere. The added bonus was that there was no paperwork required. Great job Pamela at MEzy!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2017
Liz N

Liz NRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Thanks Pamela!

Im extremely happy with the customer service I received while applying for a top up loan with Mortgage Easy. Throughout the process Pamela has been helpful, professional and a delight to deal with! Thank you Pamela for helping me through the process!

Loan used forRenovation
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Angel from Mortgage Ezy helped me out with getting a great rate on my home loan.
She was responsive and did an excellent job following up.
Thanks again Angel for your efforts.

Yao H.

Yao H.South East Queensland, QLD

Ron's Job was excellent. Thank you very much Ron.

I got very good experience form Mortgage. At beginning customer service gave me help and transfer to premium help desk. Ron Dylan used a very short time and help me to complete internal application formal approval. Ron's job was great. Thanks Ron.

sharon k.

sharon k.asked

Do you offer SMSF loans? If so do you have fixed rates?

Hi Sharon
Thanks for your query.
We have several options for SMSFs up to an LVR of 80% for residential & commercial security. Please contact me by phone or email for more info or if you have a scenario & I will provide our best solutions - scenarios@mezy.com.au
Regards
Paul Robinson
Account Manager

Chrissy

Chrissyasked

Hi, I’m an Australian citizen working in USA. I work for a Fortune 500 company and would like to borrow 80% for an investment property in Sydney. Is it possible?

Catherine

Catherineasked

We recently got an investment loan. The rate has been increased TWICE in the last three months! This is not in line with RBA announcements. Prior to taking this query further we're providing Mortgage Ezy with the right of reply. Has an error been made?

Brendan Smith
Brendan Smith

My rate when from 3.65% to 4.50% in matter of a few months due to lending costs which is crap as they are now offering new home loans at 3.49%. They are doing this to everyone and they wont reduce your rate and wont help you at all. Ask yourself this why am i paying 4.50% on a principal and interest loan my House is worth 700K and that is being modest and i only have $425,000 left on my loan that is more then 30% equity! but they are offering new loans which i would qualify for at 3.49% because it's to get you in the door and to rip you off this company is ripping you off.

Concern
Concern

Could you supply me with more detail before I choose mezy. I’m currently in discussion to bring my loan over.

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Ezy representatives