Listing monitored by Mortgage Ezy

Great result !

I have dealt with Ron a number of times now. I have found him to be honest and thorogh, usually the process is quite arduous but on this occasional it was really easy to work things out !

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great personalized service and great rates

This is the 3rd time that I have worked with Ron Dylan from Mortgage Ezy. Ron is both personable and professional and he has been instrumental in building my property portfolio. I highly recommend Mortgage Ezy.

Other Home Loans

Fairly long process, but the savings have been irrefutable

I dealt with Anthony A who was courteous and through. The entire process took 11 weeks, there is an understandable amount of documentation that is required. Sometimes periods lapse where you then need to re-submit a more recent version of documentation. But, once you get through it all, you are in a far better financial state. Worth it, thanks Anthony.

StaceJ
StaceJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, it's been one very long hassle

SnowSigma
SnowSigmaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Great experience, extremely prompt fast turnaround following enquiry! No issues or roadblocks whatsoever, extremely satisfied with the product offered and negotiation process. Big thanks to Ron for personal service provided

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very helpful

Carla and Anthony were very helpful so that I could complete a 90k loan top up on my existing mortgage.

There were a couple hoops to jump through but I was provided assistance along the way and happy with the result.

Thanks again.

Sam H
Sam H

Clear and friendly assistance

We were grateful for the clear and friendly assistance provided through Mortgage Ezy. We were able to obtain a very competitive and low interest rate, and Mortgage Ezy were fantastic in helping secure extra funds so that we were able to fund some renovations.

Highly recommended.

Megan
MeganTasmania

Great Service

Refinanced current home loan to secure a better interest rate. Both Ron and Carla very helpful, quick to respond to further questions and were able to source the answers I was seeking.

DJV
DJVHunter Region, NSW

This is our 2nd loan with Mortgage Ezy, great interest rate and has all the extras we need. Ron and Carla were great to deal with and we were very happy with the overall experience

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Great Service

Ron has provided a great service. He explained to me what option i could take for taking out an investment loan. Furthermore he secure me a great rate. I am very happy with his service.

L.J B.
L.J B.South East Queensland, QLD

First Class Service - Above & Beyond

Simon
Simon

Done a great job.

They have provided a fantastic service. They secured me a great rate to start with a year or so ago. But since the interest rate has dropped, Pamela Murphy was able to liaise with the provider to get the rate dropped some more, therefore keeping the rate competitive. No plans of leaving these guys any time soon. Very good.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRefinancing
YantaoCanberra 2600, ACT

Always Frustrating

Write this review desperately since have not received loan document one month after formal approval. My settlement is due tomorrow 4 June 2021 and have to pay huge penalty. Really not good service and take forever to get a simple thing done. Smsf loan through a broker but many hassles. Application number 59357 [Contact Details Removed]

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Excellent Service in getting our refinances approved

Ron and Carla provided excellent support and assistance in getting our applications for refinancing completed and approved. Ron was very helpful in clarifying the question on the forms and followed-up regularly to give us an update on the status.

Other Home Loans

Great deal with prompt response & assistance.

Our Mezy representative Anthony was very helpful:
- up front he gave us options with pros & cons
- once the process was underway he gave us prompt feedback
- kept us up to date with our progress
- helped us fix our mistakes

Yantaoasked

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing l to escalate my SMSF home loan application , it was formal approved on 4 May 2021 but I have not received any loan documents now and settlement is due 4 June 2021.

Can you please speed up ASAP ?

My number 0413465229
Alex

my application number is 59537 Echo and Max Pty Ltd

M Rahamanasked

Hi there. I want to develop a property into 5-6 apartment units at Perth, WA. Need 80% LVR for his construction and land value at this stage. Not planning to sell units but flexible . Which loan type product is suitable in my scenario? Or any nearest LVR option? Please advise. Thanks in advance

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi M Rahman - Thank you for reaching out. Are you a Mortgage Broker? Please let us know the best way to contact you. Thank you.

M Rahaman

It is myself, the owner. I can connect my mortgage broker to you. Please email me with your contact details to "bipul2289@gmail.com". My 1st question is maximum LVR you may allow for this construction (commercial) loan? Thanks

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi M Rahaman - Thank you for your message. We will contact you now to answer your questions. thank you.

Tonyasked

What is the maximum line of credit amount & interest rate offered by Mortgage Ezy?

Hi Tony,

As we have a variety of offerings tailored to differing situations, and loan amounts are based on individual servicing, we would be happy to have someone contact you to discuss. Are you working with a mortgage Broker currently? Please let us know the best way to contact you.

Answer the question please