Mortgage Ezy

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (155) · Fixed Rate (15) · Split (4) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • Investment Property (70)
    • Refinancing (39)
    • First Home (15)
    • Second Home (4)
    • Renovation (3)
    • Home Construction (1)
  • Loan Term27.093 years (70)
  • Online Tools

Sjordi F.

Sjordi F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic support.

I have been working with Pamela Murphy through an arduous process and she has been exemplary. She has been professional and polite through the entire process and it's so appreciated!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Mark Haase

Mark HaaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Pamela, was not only incredibly professional and efficient in answering my inquiry she also showed great understanding of my situation and assisted in facilitating the best interest rate after my Fixed Loan expires on 6th May, 2020. All my emails were answered promptly and she demonstrated great Customer Service. I was extremely happy with my interaction with Pamela.
Regards,
Mark Haase

Loan used for:First Home
Paul Cohen

Paul CohenSydney, NSW

Service And Product Review

Service provided was excellent, in fact my expectations were exceeded.
My initial enquiry was on Thursday, received a phone call Friday with an offer which was a good offer however, I was not prepared to pay a fee. Subsequently an alternative offer was forthcoming which was in fact far better than the original offer. The final offer was accepted by me and the Lender is proceeding accordingly.

Micco

MiccoSydney, NSW

Fantastic help with a rate review.

Angel gave great assistance with a rate review and managed to secure me a rate cut from the Funder. There was a minimum of work required on my end for this.

Ezy Rate Review

MEzy provide a great service in communicating with Lenders and finding the best deals possible. On a recent rate review Angel from Mortgage Ezy clearly outlined the options and easily and quickly applied my preference to an existing loan. The offer from the bank had a bias towards a fixed rate, when I retained a variable rate, I was then provided a further rate reduction from the initial offer.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rates and Customer Service

Ron was really helpful to make the refinancing of 1 Owner Occupied and 2 investment an easy process. Great experience. Highly recommended. I was looking at a third investment property loan which fell through but was very impressed with Ron's customer service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used for:Investment Property

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Request for Rate Review

MEzy looked after us. When the rate difference grew to about 0.75%, and I requested a rate review, they were supportive in reducing that difference. After 5 working days they came back, and the difference was close enough that it wasn't worth moving to a rate I found cheaper elsewhere. The added bonus was that there was no paperwork required. Great job Pamela at MEzy!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2017
Loan used for:Investment Property

Liz N

Liz NRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Thanks Pamela!

Im extremely happy with the customer service I received while applying for a top up loan with Mortgage Easy. Throughout the process Pamela has been helpful, professional and a delight to deal with! Thank you Pamela for helping me through the process!

Loan used for:Renovation
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Angel from Mortgage Ezy helped me out with getting a great rate on my home loan.
She was responsive and did an excellent job following up.
Thanks again Angel for your efforts.

Yao H.

Yao H.South East Queensland, QLD

Ron's Job was excellent. Thank you very much Ron.

I got very good experience form Mortgage. At beginning customer service gave me help and transfer to premium help desk. Ron Dylan used a very short time and help me to complete internal application formal approval. Ron's job was great. Thanks Ron.

Raj

RajVictoria

Great help in obtaining a better interest rate

The customer service officers were very helpful always, in obtaining the best interest rate in relations to my two recent requests. Happy to recommend Mortgage Ezy. The process was seemingly effortless with the help of the staff. Thank you Once again:)

Happy with outcome

Gino was very prompt in reviewing our mortgage details and secured a rate reduction for us. Very happy! He managed the process end to end and kept us informed as per the timeline details he provided

Mary Nelson

Mary NelsonSydney, NSW

great service

Level of service provided by Angel was excellent. prompt reply and anticipated action required and responded. happy with the rate offered. looking forward to confirmation of interest rate advised. would recommend this lender.

FRANK

FRANKSouth East Queensland, QLD

RON DYLAN HIGH ACHIEVER

I was so impressed on how Ron handled my request, explained everything, great sense of humor , gave regular updates on process, if it wasn't for his help I would have gone to a different lender. i did not know there was a premium help division and so happy to get Ron work out my request. He also saved me on some initial costs. very very pleased thank you so much Ron from frank

Loan used for:Refinancing

Brilliant individual attention to my needs

Gino from Ezy was just fabulous - he responded efficiently and effectively to my request to have my existing home loan rate reviewed.
His follow up with me was nothing short of stellar, and he got me exactly what I needed.

Vilem

VilemSydney, NSW

Very prompt and efficient service.

Ron (who I dealt with before) once again provided an excellent and very time efficient service. He returned to me very promptly and managed to arrange paperwork I requested within a very tight time frame.
I highly command his customer service skills and will have no hesitation to deal with him next time I need to make any changes to my Mortgage Ezy loans.

Richard Kajehpathy

Richard KajehpathyCanberra

Prompt and excellent service

I had a few queries regarding my home loan and Mortgage EZY/Angel E. was receptive, helpful and timely in her responses. I have been dealing with Mortgage EZY for about two years and have found them to have a high customer focus
and willing to assist.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018

Superb customer service

Gino, the home specialist that I am dealing with provided me with superb customer service. He went over and beyond my expectations. I was applying for a top up on our home loan and he was very helpful and assisted us very efficiently. He even offered that we might get a lower interest rate from what we currently have. After a day, he called us up again and has given us the great news that he can reduce our current home loan rate. So far its been nearly 2 years since we are with MEZY and we are happy and satisfied. Great online stuff too, easy to navigate. Thank you and keep it up!

Loan Start DateJuly 2018

Anita pandos

Anita pandosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage ezy not so easy

Not so easy as far as I’m concerned . I have been trying to get an answer from these people for 4 months. They have asked for the same information 4 times and just when I feel I have provided everything they ask for something else. This process commenced last September . They take too long and are not very efficient as far as I’m concerned

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great prompt service

How pleasing to have communication when promised. Very happy with the flexibility and service offered. Thanks especially to Angel for listening to my requests and following up promptly. I am keen to stay with MortgageEzy.

sharon k.

sharon k.asked

Do you offer SMSF loans? If so do you have fixed rates?

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi Sharon
Thanks for your query.
We have several options for SMSFs up to an LVR of 80% for residential & commercial security. Please contact me by phone or email for more info or if you have a scenario & I will provide our best solutions - scenarios@mezy.com.au
Regards
Paul Robinson
Account Manager

Chrissy

Chrissyasked

Hi, I’m an Australian citizen working in USA. I work for a Fortune 500 company and would like to borrow 80% for an investment property in Sydney. Is it possible?

Catherine

Catherineasked

We recently got an investment loan. The rate has been increased TWICE in the last three months! This is not in line with RBA announcements. Prior to taking this query further we're providing Mortgage Ezy with the right of reply. Has an error been made?

Brendan Smith
Brendan Smith

My rate when from 3.65% to 4.50% in matter of a few months due to lending costs which is crap as they are now offering new home loans at 3.49%. They are doing this to everyone and they wont reduce your rate and wont help you at all. Ask yourself this why am i paying 4.50% on a principal and interest loan my House is worth 700K and that is being modest and i only have $425,000 left on my loan that is more then 30% equity! but they are offering new loans which i would qualify for at 3.49% because it's to get you in the door and to rip you off this company is ripping you off.

Concern
Concern

Could you supply me with more detail before I choose mezy. I’m currently in discussion to bring my loan over.

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Ezy representatives