4.4

Low rates, simple to manage loan

If you want a simple, low interest loan, then this is it. It may require a refinance every few years to ensure you retain a very low rate.
Ron Dylan was my customer service representative and was able to make the my request quick and easy.

Prashant

Prashant Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ron was really helpful. He listened to our requirement patiently and explained us the available opens. He suggested us the best option and we are extremely happy with the outcome.

Oliver

OliverBrisbane

Thank you for your service & best interest rate

This is the second house that we've financed through Mortgage Ezy and we dealt with our original
Personal Finance Manager - David Easey again. Very happy that we continued our relationship. Great interest rate received. Thanks David!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020

pramitha r.

pramitha r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exemplarary customer service at an affordable price

I am super impressed with the customer services of Mortgage Ezy. Ron Dylan, thank you very much for staying a one step ahead throughout the process and making sure the loan got settled in time without any issues. You have a very practical approach towards the process and your ability to be result oriented had ensured that I had a smooth journey.
They are one of the cheapest in the market at the moment. This is an added bonus given the excellent customer service you get.

Rate Review

I rang Mezy to speak with them about a rate review. Ron Dylan came back to me with a much more competitive rate. No fees or hassles. I would recommend anyone to borrow with this lender and speak with Ron.

Excellent customer service

Fantastic result Ron thank you for great advice with a great outcome. The customer service is excellent! The rate review was quick and easy and Ron followed up with a phone call within the correct timeframe.

Sam H

Sam H

Not always smooth sailing, but staff work hard to get you the best outcome

Ron Dylan answered heaps of emails from us, outlining requirements as clearly as he could and never complaining about us being too slow to get our act together.

We found the refinancing process quite cumbersome with repeated requests for more information (Mortgage Ezy is certainly not alone in this regard, and it wasn't Ron's fault) and didn't end up going through with it.

But Ron eventually suggested a rate reduction, for which I imagine there was no commission for him - he just seemed content enough that we were happy with our lower rate. Thanks for your quick responses and patience, Ron!

The Driver

The Driver

Great- once the paperwork is done

Processing the loan was very painful, and just as painful when I had to refinance. However, when I asked Ron to look at the rate with a view to reduce it, he was very helpful with good service. And he delivered.

Great customer service

I dealt with both Angel and Anthony both very prompt in their responses and were very patient in handling my queries. I Will recommend Mezy for sure. Thanks again guys. :-)

Dillon

DillonCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service

Ron Dylan was excellent in covering all the issues regarding my loan requirements.
His prompt actions and quick turnaround answering emails has been superb.
I highly recommend Ron. Thanks mate for your service.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
ServiceRev

ServiceRevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Basic, works, but they fail to pass reduction in interest.

When you first join the rate is great and everything works for a basic provider. Overtime they fail to pass the reductions and you are finding that the rate is similar to everyone else or higher. At the moment they are on par with a mainstream bank for providing a basic service and way higher than most other small providers.

Westy

WestyPerth, WA

Service and product

Angel was very helpful with my request for a reduced rate on my smsf loan. Unfortunately the rate is still really high compared to PPR loans. Not sure why this is.

Michal

MichalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service!

I was serviced by a gentleman called Ron Dylan, his communication was terrific and sympathised with our situation. He was very helpful and was able to get us an interest rate we were very pleased with, what's more he went above and beyond to help us. I highly recommend Ron and Mortage Ezy.

John O.

John O.Hunter Region, NSW

Good experience

Good customer service. Contacted them with an issue and was please with the result.
I am very satisfied with my rate. No unexpected cost involved. Would recommend to others to use.

Amazing customer service

I am very happy with the timely service that I have received. Specifically, Ron Dylan always contacts me in a timely and professional manner and always goes above and beyond. Great customer service over the past three years.

Good service

Mezy, good home loan company to deal with. Great competitive rate and customer service good too. Am with Mezy now almost 2 years and Thanks Mezy team for your support.

BT

BTBardia

Looking after their customers

Looking after their customers. They would try to negotiate the best rate for you. Our rate was a little too high. We asked them to see whether they can help us. They did.

Good customer service

I still can't believe how low their rates are!!!
Quick response and kind explanations.
I don't think I have other options than sticking with Mortgage Ezy. It's very comforting in heart especially in current pandemic.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Knowledgeable and persistent agent

The agent Anthony Atkins has explained the process and stayed on the course despite difficulties encountered along the way.
He was persistent and looked into every option to close the deal to my ( as the existing MortgageEzy customer) satisfaction

Adam

AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best customer service experience with a mortgage lender I've had

From the moment the process started Anthony was prompt and clear in his communication about the process. I often had questions about our application and if I ever requested a call back Anthony was blindingly quick in getting back to me and thorough in every detail drawing on his obvious experience. He gave me great confidence everything was in hand and I will be sure to use him for any future lending requirements.

Loan used forRenovation