Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbeatable Rate

I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loan ( Ezy Mortgage) second time. Their variable rate 1.77% (LVR 60%) for owner occupied home is unbeatable ! While you have great rate and friendly staff, you should be prepared to sacrifice something like convenience provided by major banks.

I would recommend them to someone who is experienced in refinancing home loans especially if you work in conveyancing or banking sectors familiar with PEXA transaction process. The long term interest saved compensate for their high fees , prolonged process and your hard work to organize all documents required by yourselves.

I am happy to stay with them for long time.

Miss Lopez

Miss Lopez

Be very careful, above average discharge fees and hidden costs of you need to leave.

Be very careful with Mortage Ezy. Not only was it very difficult to get the mortgage set up initially, but their discharge fee and break fees are HUGE! When you join them they even offer you incentives to post a positive account here, which is why they have such high rankings. Often people have only started the journey with them.

But remember my words... ask them exactly what the fees are, be very very specific. Their break out fees are well above the average bank. And so is their discharge fees.

I will never go with a random brand like this again. I will only go with a reputable bank.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Low rates, great service, easy communication by phone or email

We have refinanced with Mortgage Ezy twice. Lowest comparison rates and great service by phone or email makes the application process easy. Ask about the expected timeframe up front to avoid disappointment.

Great Service

Great customer service with continued follow up using multiple avenues on review of rates on my loans. Many rate options available. Great rates and admin all done within a few days.

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Such great service that I also refinanced the mortgage for my investment property!
Ron Dylan again assisted me with my applications and provided timely responses to all of my questions.

David Ezzy

David EzzySydney, NSW

Tireless effort from staff, and fantastic rate!

Ron was working on Boxing day to help get our loan organised. He works incredibly hard for his clients, and we are happy he was the one handling our application.

Loan used forRefinancing

Internal review brought the rate down

I asked for a review of my mortgage rates and got a big reduction. It was quick and easy. The officer took my queries by email or phone and it was all sorted in a few days.

Derrick Teo

Derrick TeoSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Did an internal refinance for a better rate, happy with the rate offered. Ron was prompt in all communications and answering any questions. Fair bit of paperwork typical of loan applications these days but happy with the product.

Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Easy, Efficient and Quick

Great service this week from Pamela their help desk team leader in having our new mortgage details sorted.
Quick, efficient and super easy. Definitely glad to be going with Mortgage Ezy for our investment property

Find out how Mortgage Ezy compares to other Home Loans

Many thanks to Ron for excellent service.

Ron handled all aspects of our loan efficiently and patiently. An excellent rate with all loan aspects clearly explained and introduced. Also thanks to Jacqueline to handled an earlier loan a few years ago.

Mitesh Mojidra

Mitesh MojidraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rate, Excellent service,very helpful staff

Loan used forSecond Home
Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and helpful

Anthony was the best consultant you could ask for. I had many questions and he helped me with every single one of them. He walked me through everything and got me a great rate too.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Morgage Ext review. Great!!

Angel at Mortgage Ext was great getting our home loan reduced.
Got back to me straight away.
Great customer service.
Very pleasant over the telephone in the Philippines.
Have been with them for ten years.

simon

simonPerth, WA

Rate reduction success

Service was prompt and I got a great outcome looking for a better rate without having to refinance. I did have to enquire twice and speak to two different people but got there in the end.

Good and bad

I have found MEZY to be very slow with responses but always willing to assist. They have proactively passed on rate reductions without being asked on numerous occasions and have also organized rate reductions upon request. No ongoing fees and competitive rates so once you're with them they are worth sticking with, or at least asking for a rate review.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Eric in Sydney

Eric in Sydney

Great Rate, Product and Agent - but a bit of paper work!!

Ron Dylan was very good to work with, and MEZY worked out a great loan product for our renovation at a great rate. But, we did have to provide significantly more documentation etc than other possible lenders requested. I believe this was more to do with the lender, not MEZY. In the end , it was worth it. Overall, very happy. I rate it 4.5 stars.

Loan used forRenovation
Saqib

Saqib South East Queensland, QLD

STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Customer service is the worst- they always support their mortgage brokers and don't acknowledge the client/borrower who's actually paying for all that they are doing including the commission which is being paid to the mortgage broker EVERY MONTH. To add to this, they are not even sure of their own policies & procedures.

Each time I have to request something it takes ages before I receive it and that even not complete and have to request it again.

Loan used forFirst Home

Friendly team

The customer service and friendly approach by the team at MEzy make it easy to engage with them. I find financial matters confusing at the best of times, but Pamela has always been patient and courteous, so I don't feel silly!

Fast and effective service

I asked for a rate review on my existing home loan with them and after one phone call Ron was able to secure me a lower rate in a week.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great customer service for existing clients

Ron was very helpful and was able to secure a variable rate reduction from 2.49% to a competitive 2.19%. Greatly appreciated. Very satisfied with the ongoing service provided as an existing customer. I would recommend Mortgage EZY over any of the big banks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

M Rahamanasked

Hi there. I want to develop a property into 5-6 apartment units at Perth, WA. Need 80% LVR for his construction and land value at this stage. Not planning to sell units but flexible . Which loan type product is suitable in my scenario? Or any nearest LVR option? Please advise. Thanks in advance

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi M Rahman - Thank you for reaching out. Are you a Mortgage Broker? Please let us know the best way to contact you. Thank you.

M Rahaman

It is myself, the owner. I can connect my mortgage broker to you. Please email me with your contact details to "bipul2289@gmail.com". My 1st question is maximum LVR you may allow for this construction (commercial) loan? Thanks

Mortgage E.Mortgage Ezy

Hi M Rahaman - Thank you for your message. We will contact you now to answer your questions. thank you.

Tonyasked

What is the maximum line of credit amount & interest rate offered by Mortgage Ezy?

Hi Tony,

As we have a variety of offerings tailored to differing situations, and loan amounts are based on individual servicing, we would be happy to have someone contact you to discuss. Are you working with a mortgage Broker currently? Please let us know the best way to contact you.

Answer the question please

sharon k.

sharon k.asked

Do you offer SMSF loans? If so do you have fixed rates?

Hi Sharon
Thanks for your query.
We have several options for SMSFs up to an LVR of 80% for residential & commercial security. Please contact me by phone or email for more info or if you have a scenario & I will provide our best solutions - scenarios@mezy.com.au
Regards