Mortgage Ezy

Mortgage Ezy

Excellent Customer Service with very competitive rates

I was looking for a cheaper loan than the banks. I contacted Jefferson Taylor from Mortgage Ezy, a very friendly person, easy to talk and through professional. He explained to me the offers in details and helped me throughout the loan application process and made sure loan is available on settlement day. Post settlement he contacted me to make sure everything is ok. If you need the best deal call Jefferson Taylor from Mortgage Ezy he is your go-to person.

Loan used for:First Home
HI Sunny, We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Personal Home Loan

Hi Everybody out there looking for a cheaper loan than the banks.
These guys offer the lowest interest rate i could find at the time.
I only had 5 weeks to get finance sorted and Ron from Mortgage Ezy was able to help me out, which I honestly didn't think they would get finance approved in time. They did it in 4. What a ripper ! Anyway I recon they are worth using plus you actually get to speak to a real person live!
Ron thanks again you're a little champion.

Service is good

The service is good, we have only been with ME for 6 months, but so far so good. The interest rates are good, we have a need for an overseas debit account, and I understand this is not a standard product, but the team are trying to fine us a solution, so appreciate there support.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Naa, we are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

great good recomendation

Great service with no surprises. It was a smooth and stress free transition from previous lender. Customer service is excellent. Online banking is very easy to follow and informative, without any problems.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our refinancing service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Fantastic can not recommend enough

Very easy to communicate with and any issues resolved promptly , our rates we have are very competitive so we recommend them highly. Online banking is very user friendly and detailed

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Shane, we are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Absolutely recommend

We now have 2 mortgages with Mortgage Ezy. The whole process from application was so easy and they speak in language that is easy to understand. The rates we have are very competitive against other lenders in the market too. I would definitely recommend them.

Application Process
Hi Carla. Thank you for choosing Mortgage Ezy for your second loan. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy again and look forward to supporting you in the future.

EZY Mortgage makes it so easy

Mortgage EZY offer a fantastic service. The customer experience is next level. I have never dealt with a lender that makes borrowing money so easy. The rates they offer are very competitive. I would recommend them to my best friend

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback and your recommendation. We are glad you are happy and look forward to our future business relationship with you.

Great product

No surprises and a good rate. Was a smooth process with no issues. Hope to have this loan for a long time to come and would recommend to other people

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Wilbur. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Great

I have been very pleased. Friendly, helpful service and guidance. I do not find financial matters easy to think about, and EZY made everything as straight forward and clear as possible.

Application Process
Hi Phillip. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Mortgage Ezy and look forward to supporting you in the future.

Perfect service

Customer service very efficient and friendly. I would recommend them any time. Knowledgable helpful honest polite an courteous. Timely. They give great level of customer service and provide fast sufficient friendly satisfying service.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Jenny. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our service. We look forward to the future with you as your mortgage manager.

Great milestone

It was amazing service donemortgage ezi. For my property loan. Friendly and efficient service through entire process. It was easy and stress free those who fed up with lenthy process with banks. I strongly recommend mortgage ezi for land and construction

Loan Start DateNovember 2017
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Rohana, thank you for your kind words and referral. It is always very rewarding to read that our clients are happy. Looking forward to our future endeavours with you.

Beware of Mortgage Ezy (MEZY)- extremely excessive fees!!!

I took two loans with MEZY (funder is Origins) for their lower rates. 15 months into saw different lenders proving lower rates and decided to move. They charged almost $4000 for exit and related fees!!!. When I questioned (and after few weeks) they said there was a duplicate charge of $795 which will be refunded. If I didn’t question, they’d happily keep that!!. I am still disputing other excessive charges as I’ve never seen such an astronomical fees in my life time!!! Please avoid them at any cost!!!!

Do your research

I've had a mortgage with Mezy for 4 years. Never have they passed on an interest rate cut, on the flip side they seem to like to increase rates. I've always had to email and call to get a review. They don't make the process easy and it can take many weeks after following up several times before Mezy to take action. Usually after a threat of leaving - not the customer service you would expect. Once again, the recent 2 rate cuts have not been passed on. I'm done Mezy and it's now time to refinance with another lender. I use several lenders and have provided this feedback to my mortgage broker. I recommend you do your research before signing with Mezy.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Dear Steve, Thank you for your comments, but we are somewhat confused as all of our current prime clients have received varying rate reductions since the two RBA decreases. Some Funders implement at different effective dates and we are more than happy to review your situation. Please contact us direct at marketing@mezy.com.au so that we can help you personally.

Great interest rate no major issues so far.

We switched to Morgate ezy because of the low interest rates 3.44% and have been with them for nearly a year now. We have been very happy with Mortgage ezy so far.
The rate was good to start with and we have had two rate drops since the news of the RBA rate reductions so we are very happy! There website is not as user friendly as other banks and sometime when we called for issues I just had to leave a number for them to call back (they are very busy at the moment with the RBA dropping rates etc) so that's understandable. So the minor issues are easily forgiven with the great interest rates they offer.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing

Love working with Ezy Mortgage

We have assisted Ezy Mortgage with our Network and communication services a number of times.
On every occasion Rea has been more than thankful for the work we performed and also paid us in advance.

Regards
Nathan
Creative Network Systems

Needs to improve their website but have been happy so far

Needs to improve their website but have been happy so far. We got a good rate for our mortgage and was relatively seamless application process. They can improve on communications and content on the website.

Easy to deal with EZY MORTGAGE

Excellent customer service, no long waiting on phone. Understand what customer wants and quick answers and great offers.
Very easy loan application, no long waiting for loans to get approved within 24 hours.

Perfect

Good and reliable. No extra cost. Everything was up to date and no false promises. Happy with my quick loan settlement process. Less paper work and easy to handle. Overall satisfied.

Our consultant was excellent

Our consultant was great. He was promp, professional and made the application process very easy. I would recommend Morgage Ezy. We got a really good deal on our morgage that will save us money.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing

Low interest rates & helpful customer service

We used to bank with one of the big 4 a few years back. We had been with them for 12 odd years but the service we were getting was deteriorating so we decide to give a smaller lender a try. We've now been with Mortgage Ezy for over 3 years and its been great. We have the features we want, the low interest rate, and customer service has been good. Can't complain. Def recommend them

Loan used for:Investment Property

Do you offer SMSF loans? If so do you have fixed rates?
Hi Sharon Thanks for your query. We have several options for SMSFs up to an LVR of 80% for residential & commercial security. Please contact me by phone or email for more info or if you have a scenario & I will provide our best solutions - scenarios@mezy.com.au Regards Paul Robinson Account Manager 0400444399

Hi, I’m an Australian citizen working in USA. I work for a Fortune 500 company and would like to borrow 80% for an investment property in Sydney. Is it possible?

We recently got an investment loan. The rate has been increased TWICE in the last three months! This is not in line with RBA announcements. Prior to taking this query further we're providing Mortgage Ezy with the right of reply. Has an error been made?
My rate when from 3.65% to 4.50% in matter of a few months due to lending costs which is crap as they are now offering new home loans at 3.49%. They are doing this to everyone and they wont reduce your rate and wont help you at all. Ask yourself this why am i paying 4.50% on a principal and interest loan my House is worth 700K and that is being modest and i only have $425,000 left on my loan that is more then 30% equity! but they are offering new loans which i would qualify for at 3.49% because it's to get you in the door and to rip you off this company is ripping you off.Could you supply me with more detail before I choose mezy. I’m currently in discussion to bring my loan over.