Listing monitored by Mortgage Ezy

Stress free refinance

We got recommended by our broker to refinance with Mortgage EZY. Glad we did-had no hiccups, the staff are helpful and we’re on a great rate!

Helpful and friendly staff

Although it took longer than expected to refinance the staff have been very helpful and happy to help.

Lucy M.
Lucy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Really nice service

I’m a new customer to Mezy, was unsure at the beginning but my refinance went smoothly and now I’m on a better rate.

Nicole N.
Nicole N.South East Queensland, QLD

Paying off the loan faster with the money we are saving!

We decided to move away from the big banks (won’t name and shame) seems as though they’re only interested in “new” clients. Glad we did- Mezy have been really helpful with our refinance. With the money we’re saving we are making extra payments to pay off the loan faster.

Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple refinance- great service

We’ve just settled refinancing our home. Mortgage Ezy’s team where helpful and professional. We are happy with the rate and would recommend to others.

Cooper
CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple Refinance

Really happy with the customer service from mortgage EZY. If we needed clarification on documents etc the team would respond quickly. I hate refinancing but the team there are great and helpful, will be coming back when it’s that time again!

Paul M
Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Third time finance

This is my second property time financing with Mortgage Ezy and dealt with Ron Dylan both times. Best rates on the market and am satisfied with the professionalism that keeps bringing me back to deal with them over and over. Very happy with the redraw facility to take repayments out of available redraw rather than needing to keep another separate bank account topped up instead of offsetting interest where possible.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier

We tried 3 different banks that all said no to us building or dream home, Mortgage EZY went above and beyond not only to get us approved in time but have made the process as stress free as possible. Jules in the construction team sorted everything for us and now we just can’t wait to move in. Thank you for everything.

Eve
EveSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed and stressed

Kayne S
Kayne SRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Went above and beyond

The team at Mortgage EZY worked really hard to get my refinance done and we were able to lock in a good fixed rate just in time before interest rates went up- saving us thousand a year. Couldn’t be happier!

Ivan D
Ivan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Mortgage EZY

Our broker put us onto Mortgage EZY and our loan has now settled. Our outgoing lender slowed us down but got there in the end. Thank Mortgage EZY, we are happy with the team who assisted in our application.

mehran A.
mehran A.Sydney, NSW

Ruthless

One star is too many for Mortgage Ezy. They just raised the interest rate to 6.64%pa. If you can pay $1,438 ONLY INTEREST in $260,000 loan, this is your financial institution. Good luck getting ripped off!!

MariaH
MariaHLaunceston, TAS

Terrible, Nothing Good to Say!

Terrible company to deal with. We are about to refinance with another lender and I guess on past performance this process will take forever. Can't wait to get away from them. Phoned today to ask for statements and was told I would be charged $7 each!

Mortgage E.Mortgage EzySend a private message

Hi MariaH, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send your contact details to marketing@mezy.com.au, so we can let our management team investigate further and come back to you. Thank you.

Lender and broker BEWARE

Mortgage Easy has taken in excess of six months to get back to us on a formal approval, following a conditional approval.
Because they took soloing, they then asked for updated payslips from our employers!
We consistently provided all necessary documentation (and there is a lot) within 1-2 days of being asked.
We have not ever received any progress updates and are left in the dark, as is our mortgage broker.
We are pursuing alternate lenders and are spreading the word at just how unhelpful, frustrating and poor customer service Mortgsge Easy has.
We are trying to sort out our financial situation while lenders like Mortgage Easy just don't help.

Mortgage E.Mortgage EzySend a private message

Hi Giuliana, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Mortgage Ezy. please send your contact details to marketing@mezy.com.au, so our team can investigate further. Thanks

Refinance

Ron Dylan was an excellent support. Things didn't always go to plan with refinancing, however Ron always stepped in quickly to seek a resolution with other areas of loan process.

guri
guriasked

Hi ,
Wanted to ask if you deal with someone who has issues with their credit files? Thanks

Mortgage E.Mortgage EzySend a private message

Hi Guri - Thank you for reaching out. Are you a Mortgage Broker? Please let us know the best way to contact you. Thank you.

Yantaoasked

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing l to escalate my SMSF home loan application , it was formal approved on 4 May 2021 but I have not received any loan documents now and settlement is due 4 June 2021.

Can you please speed up ASAP ?

My number 0413465229
Alex

my application number is 59537 Echo and Max Pty Ltd

M Rahamanasked

Hi there. I want to develop a property into 5-6 apartment units at Perth, WA. Need 80% LVR for his construction and land value at this stage. Not planning to sell units but flexible . Which loan type product is suitable in my scenario? Or any nearest LVR option? Please advise. Thanks in advance

Mortgage E.Mortgage EzySend a private message

Hi M Rahman - Thank you for reaching out. Are you a Mortgage Broker? Please let us know the best way to contact you. Thank you.

M Rahaman

It is myself, the owner. I can connect my mortgage broker to you. Please email me with your contact details to "bipul2289@gmail.com". My 1st question is maximum LVR you may allow for this construction (commercial) loan? Thanks

Mortgage E.Mortgage EzySend a private message

Hi M Rahaman - Thank you for your message. We will contact you now to answer your questions. thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Ezy representatives

Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Susan Dhu

Amazing service

by Susan Dhu on 16 Aug 2022
Customer service was brilliant. Maddie and the team were always ready to answer questions or help with document uploads, even helping after usual work... Read full review

Srikanth

Excellent service

by Srikanth on 15 Aug 2022
Excellent customer service with regular updates on the different steps of the process, so basically I don't need to ask.... Read full review

Joanna D.

by Joanna D. on 15 Aug 2022
Dealing with Lendi was easy and the staff were friendly and helpful, and kept me updated through the process of my refinance.... Read full review