Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear
THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.
Regards

Bin

Binasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

My dishwasher doesn’t seem to get hot enough my dishes are never full clean and the grease doesn’t come off either I’m not really happy with it at all

Alexa

Alexaasked

Hi,

I set my dishwasher to normal cycle 2.55 it starts fine but between 5-12 minutes in it stops and it says END the Led screen....
Can anyone help.?

Helen G

Helen Gasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Have a h20 error, have checked everything but cannot find what is wrong. We have not changed anything.

Hi Helen, here's a few reason to why your dishwasher is flashing the H2O sign:
• There is no water in the mains supply .
• The water inlet hose is bent (see Installation section in your user manual).
• Turn on the tap and the appliance will start after a few minutes .
• The appliance lock has been activated because no action was taken when the beeps sounded.
button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle. If this does not rectify the issue, please call 1300 762 219 and request to speak to our service department. King regards, Ariston Team.

Lou

Louasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi, first wash with new LFF8M132. Understand instructions re salt, but I added rinse aid and light is still on. What should I do?

Tagservices

Tagservicesasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi, my dishwasher does not seem to be drying very well at all, worked ok for a few months but everything seems to be quite wet no matter how long or short I leave it? Thx

Caz
Caz

I suggest you get a service call or call Ariston customer care 1300762219

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Tagservices, you can try using rinse aid to help dry your dishes. You can purchase this at any supermarket. If you find that the result is the same, please call our service department on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Jamick66

Jamick66asked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi i have turned the salt level to 1 however the salt light is still on. The dishwasher works well but im just concerned that it may cause damage if it does not recognise ant salt. Pls advise thank you

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Jamick66, you will only need salt if you have hard water. If you don't have hard water we don't recommend using salt. Even if you are not on hard water, the salt light indicator will continue to stay on because they are manufactured in Europe where hard water is very common. If you wish to use salt, only use salt products which have been specifically designed for dishwashers. Do not use table/industrial salt or washing-up liquid. Follow the instructions given on the packaging. In order to obtain the best possible results from a wash cycle, make sure that the salt dispenser is never empty.
1. Remove the lower rack and unscrew the cap (anticlockwise).
2. The first time you do this: fill the water tank right up to its edge.
3. Position the funnel* (see figure) and fill the salt dispenser up to the edge (approximately 1 kg). It is normal for a little water to leak out.
4. Remove the funnel* and wipe any salt residues away from the opening; rinse the cap under running water and then screw it on, the head facing downwards so as to let the water flow out of the four slots (star-shaped arrangement) in the lower part of the cap (cap with green float*).
It is advisable to perform this procedure every time you add salt to the dispenser. Make sure the cap is screwed on tightly so that no detergent can get into the container during the wash cycle (this could damage the water softener beyond repair). If the salt container is not filled, the water softener and the heating element may be damaged as a result. If you have any further concerns, please call our head office on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Kylie

Kylieasked

Hi
I keep getting the error code F15 - we have cleaned both filters ( in and out ) please any help?

Anita
Anita

Hi Kylie,

Ive never encountered any error codes in the whole time ive had mine, so im not able to help unfortunately . Have you tried asking ariston?

Aline Andrew

Aline Andrewasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

The Salt indicator is lit up. I want to select the hard water level as 1, the Salt is not required. The manual says to use the ECO button to select this...which button in the ECO button? Prior to that step, I'm not sure that I'm getting into the point Access the adjustment menu? Yes, the Salt indicator light is on but I can't find anywhere to adjust the level for the Hard Water. Any help?

kylie1983
kylie1983

I was told you didn’t need the salt as it is more for European country’s

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Aline, please follow these instructions. I have altered them slightly so they are easier to understand. Switch on the dishwasher using the ON/OFF button, wait a few seconds and switch off the dishwasher using the ON/OFF button. While the machine is off, hold down the Start/Pause button for a minimum of 3 seconds, or until you hear the dishwasher beep three times. Switch on the machine using the ON/OFF button and the number 1 should appear. You can adjust this number by pushing the 50⁰ 'Normal' button which is the first button on the top left of the screen, however to set the lowest hardness level of the water, the setting needs to be on 1. Press the ON/OFF button to save the settings. The Salt Light should now be turned off. If you need further assistance, please contact our Head Office on 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

maria

mariaasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

installation is to hot or cold water?

jay
jay

im unsure . just attached to the pipe that is there . sorry cant be more help

Sarah J

Sarah Jasked

E3 error
It's 2.5 years old. Any ideas?

Hi Sarah J pull out the machine and check water intake hose isn't twisted or kinked and blocking water flow

Stevie g

Stevie gasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Hi the dishwasher came up with the error h20. Then after a while f06 and flashing start/pause button in orange. Please advise?

Hi Stevie,

Here are a few reasons to this error and the solution.
• There is no water in the mains supply .
• The water inlet hose is bent.
• Turn on the tap and the appliance will start after a few minutes.
Switch off the appliance using the ON/OFF button, turn on the tap and switch the appliance back on after a few seconds by pressing the same button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle.

If you have any more queries, please feel free to reply or call 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Bev

Bevasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have just turned the dishwasher and it has come with a F13 fault what is the problem?

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Bev, this indicates a fault with the unit. Please call our service team on 1300 762 219 to arrange a service
thanks

HPC

HPCasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Where can I get a cutlery basket?

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear HPC, please contact Ariston - 1300762219 and go to spare parts they can assist you, thank you Ariston brand.

Sim

Simasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

I have a brand new Ariston LFF 8M132 dishwasher. I've tried to use it this morning and it has stopped 20 minutes in saying F02 in the led screen and the on/off button and start /pause buttons flashing ?!?!? Any help?

06oldman
06oldman

From the fault codes in my manual it sounds like you may have a problem with the inlet hose. That F02 fault code is as a result of lack of water flow. could be a pinched hose or a tap not on fully. Otherwise ring up the people that installed the machine or the warranty help line. Can't tell you any more than that, I'm sorry.

Anthony F.Ariston

HI Sim, issues such as these are best answered via phone by our technical team please call us 1300762219, thank you Ariston.

Mitch E
Mitch E

I had that error message. The dishwasher has to drain before it fills up. So after pulling the dishwasher in and out of the cavity several times, disconnecting the water and checking the filter, I took the drain hose off the sink pipe, and turned on the machine. I let the dishwasher drain the dirty water into a bucket, then hit pause and reconnected the drain hose. That seemed to have solved the problem, as it then started instead of stopping with the F02 error after about 2 minutes. Hope that helps.

John

Johnasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Just bought one today sales staff informed it had a child lock but can not see any mention in the manual.
Thanks!

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear John, thank you for your question, our Ariston dishwashers dont have a child lock we are sorry but you may have been misinformed here, our washing machines do however. Thank you Ariston.

Steve

Steveasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Also brand new dishwasher from Harvey Norman on very first wash after 3 to 4 min an F03 fault. Switched machine off and on again this reset the cycle, water heard coming into machine and then again after a few min now an F02 fault. Must say a little disappointed. What could nne causing this?

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Steve thank you for your question, if you have issues with your machine we suggest you call our service team, however in saying that your machine may have an air bubble, if this is the case and you haven't placed salt into the salt container pls place water into this area and then use your machine. If you have problems still please call our team on 1300762219 so we can advise you and help you directly over the phone. Thank you Ariston

Jeffinbrisbane
Jeffinbrisbane

We had the same error codes showed from ours too. Apparently, the tube from the drain pipe under our sink needed to be drilled so that the water can flow haha.

Luke. P

Luke. Pasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Our Ariston dishwasher model LFF 8 M132 has been damaging our wine glasses with permanent cloudy etching of the glass. The glasses are all labelled as dishwasher safe. This has only begun to happen recently, for the previous six months it was washing the glasses fine. Any ideas?

Try changing your dishwashing powder. It's only chemical and sand. Also try a Finish dishwasher cleaner. It might be lodged abrasive.

Greycalli

We only use detergent tablets and have not encountered this problem.

Kenny G
Kenny G

Luke, are you using the right wash cycle for the glasses?

Rogueasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

i have the LFF 8M132 ss model which doesnt have the ECO button option however the manual states to press ECO button to adjust water hardness?. So how am i meant to set water hardness then?? Yes i know Australia has soft water, so i dont have to worry but the factory default is set to medium which means the salt light is always on. Does this model not give you option to adjust hardness then?. And why have it in the manual if not?!

Greycalli

Got me there,we have only rainwater so obviously don't use salt and the light is always on,hope I'm not ignoring it at my peril.

Are you happy with the cleanliness and drying of the dishes? If so, forget this issue. It means nothing. If not happy, the manufacturer allows a reset by registered reps. I got rid of the machine--odour of plates and lack of drying. I returned for a refund and bought a more expensive Bosch. The Bosch is always demanding an added rinsing fluid. I ignore it because the machine works as I wish it to.

Rogue

Thanks for your time, but doesn't really answer my questions

Janet Knowles

Janet Knowlesasked

LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Left the machine on for 8.5 hours and it didn't turn off automatically, can you please advise how the automatic shut off works?

Greycalli

Can only go on our own experience,we've always used normal+tablet =3hrs and it has always cut out on cue.
So really can't help,I'd be in contact with them straightaway,you wouldn't want that.

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Janet, something sounds askew here please call our team on 1300 762 219, so we can assist you further. Thank you Ariston team.

See all Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS questions

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives