Dina

Dina

Came to fix my smeg rangehood

Noah from ark appliances was very prompt and professional he rang before he came to confirm time he was coming. He was very polite and was able to solve the problem quickly as he had the part with him. Happy with price and I will be recommending him to friends and family.

Noah G.Ark Appliance Repairs

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Dina! Glad to here you were happy with the overall service. And we appreciate the recommendations.

Denis T.

Denis T.Sydney, NSW

Great work!

Turned up on the day of inquiry, and on time, with a confirmed arrival time. Good range of parts on hand. Quick diagnosis. Takes credit card. A good job Thanks

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Prompt, friendly service.

Great job, clear concise quote that was exactly what I was charged. The job done quickly and efficiently. Great knowledge. I’ll be using Ark again. And I’ll recommend them too.

Luisa

LuisaSydney, NSW

excellent Service

Noah came to fix our smeg oven . He was punctual and quick to diagnose the problem.
He was polite at all times and fixed it very quickly and efficiently. I would recommend his services to all.

Ark Appliance

Could not fault the service with Ark Appliance will definitely call them again, they were quick and efficient same day service, what more can you ask for, thank you Noah

Noah G.Ark Appliance Repairs

Thank you Helen , we appreciate the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to assist you.
Regards Noah

service and repairs

Service and repairs to oven, the work was completed in a very professional manner and very happy with repairs, Noah arrived on time, the price was very fair and completed in good time.

Noah G.Ark Appliance Repairs

Thank you Darryl! Great to hear you were happy with the service.
Regards Noah

Affordable appliance repairs

We were very happy with the work done. Friendly, fast and affordable and of course fixed the problem with our fridge! Would definitely recommend Ark Appliance Repairs. Thank you Noah!

Noah G.Ark Appliance Repairs

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Lucy! Great to hear the fridge is working and you were happy with the service.
Regards , Noah

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Efficient, professional, prompt and reliable! Noah has been to repair a washing machine and fridge for us. Highly recommended, great value for money, trusted business. Would definitely refer to others!

Fast and efficient

Noah was available and offered to come to our place the next day. He identified the problem with our dishwasher easily and could fix it right away. Thank you for your help!

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I have used Ark Appliance Repairs on several occasions and have always found Noah to be reliable, punctual, polite, friendly and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending this business!

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Ark Appliance Repairs

I highly recommend Noah from Ark Appliance Repairs. We only waited a day before he came to inspect our dishwasher and within 2 days the part had arrived and the problem was fixed. His service was quick, professional, friendly and reasonably priced. We will definitely call on him again.

Nasia

NasiaSydney, NSW

Quick and friendly

Noah was fantastic. He was very polite and friendly. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it all within 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Noah!

Noah G.Ark Appliance Repairs

Thanks Nasia, I'm glad we could assist!

Great Service !

Noah gave great service today when repairing my washing machine. Explained the problem and was efficient in carrying out the work. Tidy and professional ! Despite a cramped workspace! Thanks Noah !

Francois

FrancoisSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Noah called prior to arrival and arrived on time. He was very polite and efficient, quickly diagnosing the problem with our dishwasher, and promptly fixing the blockage. Thank you, will recommend

Great Service!

Noah came out to repair our smeg oven which we were having problems with, he changed the switch and now It works perfectly. Would be happy to recommend Ark appliances . Thanks Noah, great job!