Ark Appliance Repairs

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ark Appliance Repairs

4.9
Justyna K.
Justyna K.Sydney, NSW

Quick and efficient

I called Ark Appliance Repairs to fix my electric oven after it broke one day before Good Friday. Noah provided an estimate quote over the phone and arrived on time later on that day. He was polite and professional. The oven was repaired just in time for Easter. I highly recommend Ark Appliance Repairs. I’ll definitely use their services again in future.

Quick and honest

Man who came was honest and he found problem very quickly and offered two options to get it fixed. He also charged us per minute not a quarter of an hour. Very happy with the service.

Dishwasher Repair

The service from Noah of Ark Appliance Repairs was awesome - from the time I called to the time he finished the repair everything just ran smoothly. Quality and efficient service by the team.

Hilary
HilarySydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

I was referred to Ark Appliance Repairs by my electrician.
I have received brilliant service & amazing communication with Ark Appliance Repairs.
Thanks so much for being on time, repairing my oven quickly & efficiently!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Perfectionists Well Done

Excellent Service at reasonable cost, very professional attitude timely service and well equipped to solve any issues raised very advanced and technical. Will use services again and again in future.

Excellent service

Service was exactly what I wanted.
Fast efficient and knowledgeable!
Technician obviously knew my product and wasted no time identifying problem and fixing my stove. He also fixed an additional problem immediately.
I will definitely be using this service again!

Great Service

My oven fan was very noisy and fridge light blown, after contacting ARK appliance repair by online bookings it was quickly answered. Efficient and quick service. Noah was professional and reasonably priced.

Professional Operator

Trouble with my oven and clothes dryer. Noah returned my call within about fifteen minutes. Now that's a first! He came when he said he would! and was very thorough and honest. He offers an excellent and professional service. My repairs were done within days. What more could you ask for? Highly recommend Noah from the Ark Appliance Repairs.

katie_park
katie_parkSydney, NSW

HIghly recommend

I contacted Ark about a dishwasher repair and they were able to come out the next morning. Great communication throughout and they contacted me just before arriving. Pierre was polite, professional and got straight on the job. I would highly recommend using this company. I was a bit nervous when Noah didn't turn up as all reviews were about him but I have no hesitation in recommending Pierre. Chargers were upfront, transparent and price was more then reasonable.

Brenda70
Brenda70

Ice maker not working properly

The ice maker in my Fisher & Paykel 7 year old fridge wasn’t working as designed. Very prompt service and the problem fixed immediately as Noah had the part in his truck. I can highly recommend their service, attitude and pricing.

carol
carolSydney, NSW

WESTINGHOUSE OVEN REPAIRS

I called Ark Appliance Repairs after a recommendation and a bad experience with a previous trade, easy to book service, quickly diagnosed problems, fast service unlike trades who watch the clock. Would definitely use Ark Appliance Repairs again and recommend them.

Quick response and quick service!

Quick response and quick service! Found out the problem of my dryer and solved it straight away. excellent! will definitely recommend to use! very professional and efficient from quote to booking to finish.

Excellent service

The tech was great, explained what the problem was and fixed it quickly. Noah is an asset to the company. Will definitely recommend to use, very professional from booking to finish.

great service

had a problem with washing machine.. so happy great service noah was so nice helpful
will recommend to friends and family.. thank you very much for all your help will contact you again if any other appliance issues

Great service all round

My electric oven broke - I chose Ark based on reviews I'd read, and I'm very glad I did. Belinda in the office was really nice and helpful, and it was easy to organise an appointment. Noah came within the allotted time frame, and was very friendly and professional - he fixed the problem within 15 minutes. I'd definitely recommend Ark - excellent all round.