AromaDonna

AromaDonna

Brand Manager for AromaDonna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Corinne
Corinne

Fraud fraud fraud. They sell you things then say they are on back order but never give you the refund.

No product delivered. Said on back order and would refund but 2 months down the track and several emails promising they will refund but they never do.

Kelli
KelliHobart, TAS

Never use this site

Purchased a dehydrator. Paid the same day and sent a receipt to them in good faith upon which they confirmed receipt of.

Was notified "shipped" but after three weeks went past, checked up on my order only to find my order had been cancelled (and NOT by me)!

Trying to get a refund but like others, no response! Very poor customer service. Will never consider purchasing anything again and will make sure everyone I know is aware of this business!

Best away pool

Ordered a bestaway pool for Xmas, ordered on 17th August, still haven't received it. Thankfully paid with zip and have lodged a dispute. Need to wait till 20th October for them to rectify order, if nothing done then 30 days to get refund, so angry as it does look like a genuine site

Disgusting

This is a fake portal. I ordered baby cot mattress but not reply and no refund still.
Please don’t waste your money on this site.
Scam

Find out how AromaDonna compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Did receive product or any update from the supplier

I have purchased a swing from aromadonna & transferred the fund into their bank account but did not here anything about shipment & they are also not answering my email & their phone line is not working.
I doubted & check their reviews & disappointing says that I am also trapped.

Scammer

Scammer, bought a fridge for $294 via bank transfer, phone can't get through, email no answer. #4986. Contacted bank to get refund.

Mandy
MandyHunter Region, NSW

Doesn’t post product

Do not buy from this website it is a scam! I purchased chairs from this site and still no chairs 2 weeks later!

Melinda
MelindaPerth, WA

Distressed.

Order 5009
After placing an order and then reading independent reviews I contacted Aromadonna for a refund. Emails went unanswered. Phone number straight to message bank. My story is the same as all the other people on this web site. $272 debited from my bank account. My bank is unable to retrieve funds. I am so very very upset that this is allowed to continue considering the feedback on line about this so called company. I am a single mother and money does not come easy to me nor do I have disposable income to purchase items that do not exist. Find the compassion and humanity to refund me. Times are tough and bad enough without people doing this. Kicking someone when they are already extremely down.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Yes, they are indeed scammers

Don't buy anything from them, you will never get what you ordered as well as the refund. No idea how such a company still exists.
Order # 4085

Carol
CarolIllawarra, NSW

Still no refund.....has not been processed as they said.

I have had no reply to my emails today.
And you have not contacted Openpay to resolve this.
Openpay contacted me and have now asked you to contact them about refunding and resolving this matter.
Openpay has advised that the refund has not been processed .
Please refund immediately.I have also sent this email to Fair Trading to go with the claim.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Dulce
DulceVictoria

This is a scam with fake reviews

This is a scam with fake reviews, and a very dodgy website. They did not deliver my products. I have reported in an Australian Government's website that is called scamwatch because the company is registered in Australia

They deleted my review in their webpage and you cannot pay with Paypal or credit card at their website.
I checked the ABN and they have changed the name of the company many times. In their Facebook there is not a single comment! SCAM!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Scammers

I purchased a kiac from these people nothing's come no communication I feel I have been scammed! My purchase was made the seventh of aug from an internet site

Absolute SCAM

Have ordered and did get a confirmation email
But unable to get in touch phone number is a 1800 that goes to message bank which is a mobile number but no one answers when you ring this.
Have sent Emails but get no reply's
Should of read these reviews before purchasing!
I believe we have lost our money but will try to contact our bank and get our money back as per below person did.

It’s a SCAM

Don’t buy anything from them! There a scam. They take your money don’t deliver your products, don’t reply to emails, there phone line is disconnected and they won’t provide a refund !

Dale
DalePerth, WA

100% Fraud

Did not deliver and did not refund as they instructed. Everything looks professional but you get nothing in return for your money, pay for it and get nothing but frustration in return.

September 14th 2021 Update: AromaDonna

Was told that i have been refunded but this still does not show up in my account, if this does occur i will change my review. Regardless this is still 100% fraud and should not take bad reviews to get a refund 8 weeks after the purchase was made.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021