Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Quality for the price !

The MAC350 Mandolin Hard Case is exceptional Quality for the price. I don't think you can find anything better !! Very Quick Delivery as well at no extra cost. Highly recommended.

Brand Manager B.Artist Guitars

Thank you for leaving a review and for your nice words. We are glad that you are happy with our overall service. Please feel free to contact us if you should have any concerns or questions.

Johno

JohnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

In my opinion this amp is better sounding than blues junior

Originally I played through a mates Fender blues junior amp as I was looking to get an all tube amp. Then came across Artist tweed tone 20r amp and did a lot of research and comparison between the blues jnr and the tweed tone. Got the tweed tone and and can attest that this is a great value for money amp. The build is faultless and the breathy tube sound is superb places the harmonic over tones are superb and the reverb is adequate. Ive had it for 3 months and still remain impressed. Even my mate with the Fender BJ was blown away by this little champion of an amp.

Kalmar85

Kalmar85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good guitars

I got the LP59 And very happy with how it plays started getting back into playing everyday and found artist guitars made the purchase, they are great value for money they also started making the Floyd rose style guitars I was about to purchase but they sold out and not sure if they are the making them , I think you have to be quick so don’t wait too long .. hopefully more new models come soon I am keen to keep going on collecting them , cheers

Find out how Artist Guitars Online store compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Great quality for the price!

I got the Artist 5 string bass guitar and it was awesome on so many levels. Before hand I owned a FenderJaguar Bass. That went in its case as I heard the tone and just the feel of the guitar. Definitely top quality for the price!!

TC59 is a fantastic guitar

Artist GuitarsArtist Guitars

Thanks Stephen! We really appreciate your support. We are going to keep coming up with great value guitars, we hope you like them.

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

TC59 is just Great

This is an excellent guitar. Crazy price for the quality and experience. Artist were really good to deal with (email and phone). Courier was fine for North Qld.

John M.

John M.South West, WA

Terrible experience

Guitarss

GuitarssWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick delivery quality products

Estimated delivery time was 10 days arrived in 3. They forgot to include the foot pedal but for the price, what I did get I wasn’t to bothered by it. Would definitely recommend their products

Artist GuitarsArtist Guitars

Hi, Can you let us know your order details and we can check what is happening with the foot pedal. you can call us on 1300 489 816 and we can get this fixed for you ASAP.

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guitar strings

I have bought and used these strings before and been very happy with them for the price. Recently bought a pile more of them and am still waiting for delivery 3 weeks later. Even with the difficulties with COVID this an unacceptably long time. For context, I bought a loaded pick guard and tuners from the USA on the same day and it was delivered 5 days later. Guys, you need to sort out your couriers. Aust post regular mail delivery would be faster.

Rick

Thanks for the reply Ian.

Joolz H

Joolz HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic guitar package

Bought the Artist STH black electric guitar with 10w amp set plus a guitar stand after a lot of dithering. Great communication all through the process, and super fast delivery - the pack arrived the next day. Everything in great condition (and the guitar bag was of better quality than I expected - rather sturdy, actually) and the guitar itself was set up nicely. After three weeks of playing I've noticed it keeps in tune quite nicely too. The amp is louder than you might expect and does what it's meant to. I like the Drive button feature too for the more metal/trashy/distortion sounds. Very pleased with the guitar packed and Artist Guitars overall and definitely recommend.

Artist GuitarsArtist Guitars

Thanks Joolz! We really appreciate your support.

very professional

I purchased a electronic drum kit form artists and ending up returning it. it was hassle free and easy, the staff were friendly and they replied quickly would definitely recommend.

iamstu001

iamstu001Launceston, TAS

Getting a bit of a collection.

Guitar shops can't compete

After being financially taken advantage of all my life by guitar stores, I was amazed when I purchased the TC 59 guitar from Artist $279. I set the intonation, string height and pickup height. That's it! It plays and sounds amazing! The split coil humbuckers sound too good to be true. It has a very comfortable C shape neck and a big heavy ash body. I could go on and on. Artist guitars are serious instruments. It makes you realise how much Squires are riding the wake of fender...and guitar shops are charging you too much $$$.

Dazza

DazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional quality. My LP59 exceedes my most expensive Epi's

I ordered the LP59 as a back up guitar to protect my signature Les Paul. I never expected this Artist guitar to be actually better. Especially the hardware. Locking tuners that are smooth as butter, roller bridge, coil splitting pull knobs and pickups that sound amazing to say the least. Trust me, if you get one of these it wont disappoint.

Vox

VoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products. outstanding value.

I have 2 artist guitars and have also purchased cases and miscellaneous gear.
Incredible value for money. Better than some of my way more expensive guitars. Service is great. Highly recommend them.

Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twang..

Ordered guitar strings and a guitar lead, and as usual excellent quality and super fast delivery, not to mention bargin prices...all my guitar accessories I purchase from artist guitars, now I just ordered a studio microphone...

Tark

TarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast postage

Ordered guitar and amp on Friday morning, it was dispatched from Sydney that afternoon and arrived in Melbourne via Courier's Please on Monday. Everything in top order so very pleased with the whole thing.

Andrey T.

Andrey T.

Great store, great service and prices

Alan Smith

Alan SmithDarling Downs, QLD

Best online guitar gear store!

Artist GuitarsArtist Guitars

Hello Alan. We sincerely appreciate your review about us. I assure you that we will continue doing our best to deliver top notch products and service to both our new and loyal customers. Once again, thank you.

Agustin A.

Agustin A.Belconnen 2617, ACT

It would've been a 5 star review if not for their choice in Courier

You guys were fantastic to deal with and helping me sort out my delivery issues, seemed very nice and helpful. Unfortunately your choice in Couriers Please is a real let down as they have a very poor service and have failed to deliver the item requested by the date due to the drivers negligence.
Its because of Couriers Please that I wont be shopping with you guys again until you change courier services.