Artist Guitars Online store

Artist Guitars Online store

It would've been a 5 star review if not for their choice in Courier

You guys were fantastic to deal with and helping me sort out my delivery issues, seemed very nice and helpful. Unfortunately your choice in Couriers Please is a real let down as they have a very poor service and have failed to deliver the item requested by the date due to the drivers negligence.
Its because of Couriers Please that I wont be shopping with you guys again until you change courier services.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible!

I placed an order for my LP6G CIMMERIAN guitar on a Wednesday morning. That afternoon I had confirmation it had been dispatched. I received it Friday morning and it's UNBELIEVABLE. The quality is outstanding for the price! It's a beautiful guitar! I can't recommend Artist highly enough, and I intend to with family, friends and colleagues. It's my 1st purchase from Artist and definitely won't be my last! Great Aussie company. Thanks so much guys!!!

Artist " Grungemaster " Guitar... Great Value !!!

I retired from music gigs recently after some 55 years and I have had a lot of makes and models of guitars / basses over the year; Fender, Gibson, Schecter, you name it and over the past 12 months or so I sold the lot ( I had about 40 guitars and a dozen or so basses which left me with one acoustic... ) I thought I'd give the Artist " Grungemaster " with a hard case a try so I bought one online yesterday... it arrived this morning ( Fast delivery ) and I can tell you that it is a really good instrument for not a lot of money and sounds pretty damn good through my little Fender amp... Artist Guitars Company Number 1... I have previously bought things from Artist Guitars and always excellent service and prompt delivery... Bob Hely. Pimpama. Qld.

Resurrected my faith in artist guitars

Affordable quality and the gear is worth it.

Ian helped me with my concerns and personally stepped in to resolve it for me.

Saved a long time customer . thank you Ian

Love it!

About a week ago i purchased the LP60 wasn't expecting much for the price, but its a beautiful looking guitar, and myself being a beginner it really doesn't matter, but i was pleasantly surprised, it sounds far better than most guitars i picked up at my local music store of around the same value..

It feels good, heavy and solid... looks, well almost too good to be played LOL, really enjoying it so far.

Service from Artist guitars is excellent, shipping was really fast, no complaints about packaging.

Actually, i'm about to make yet another purchase from the Artist Ebay store, either the AG45 or an STH, lol i'm hooked

Glad you’re happy with the LP60 Glen! It’s a fine guitar. If you need a hand choosing your next axe let us know.Thanks, actually ordered the AG45 the day i posted the review, and STH last week.. been playing the AG45 non stop since it arrived, Loving its tone, its literally the perfect guitar for a beginner such as myself, feels good, thin neck, action was set perfect, looking forward to playing with the STH when it arrives in a couple days. As for my next NEXT axe, that Gnosis 6 is looking pretty sweet! Anyway thanks again!

Grungemaster

I chose the courier option however I wish I had chosen the local post... It took ages to get to me...but when it did...yaya ..what a beautiful piece of craftmanship for the money...it is as awesome as it looks and plenty of room for pitch bending...it does have a bottom E buzz but no different to the Fender squire tele /strat range...more bang for your buck...really happy with this purchase...

Thanks for the review Sarah! There should be no string buzz on our guitars so if you're having issues with this please give us a call or reply to the invoice we emailed you. We'll gladly troubleshoot your problem.

Best value for money beginner guitar

The product was so good that this is the first review I've ever done for anything. Bought the 3/4 Classical guitar value pack for my daughter and the guitar was outstanding not to mention it came with gig bag, picks and extra strings. I had previously bought a 3/4 Yamaha for my son 2 years ago and just the guitar itself cost almost double what I paid for this guitar, add all the accessories and its more than double and the Artist guitar is a better product. The inbuilt tuner is just fantastic and makes tuning very easy for the kids. Also got the guitar 2 days after ordering and was informed all the way or its progress and arrival. I'll definitely be back to get another for my youngest.

I’m over the moon

I an artist guitar package and i got absolutely love it. Their online store is very honest as you get exactly what you see.
Oh I have fallen in love with my guitar and my wife gets jealous of her.

Best quality for small amount of money EVER

I have bought a few things from artist guitars (diy guitar kit, strap, guitar and bass strings, capo, etc) and all of their stuff is just so good quality. My diy guitar kit was only $99 because it was marked down in a sale, and Everything was made correctly, like the screw holes are in the correct place, the neck fits perfectly, and once it was put together, it played, looked and sounded amazing. If this is what you get for $99 here imagine how good the 400 guitars they sell would be. I will buy from them again soon
Also they have free fast shipping to anywhere in Australia! I recommend artist guitars to everyone

Great Instruments at Great Prices

I have been playing guitar and bass for over 40 years - some of those years as a busy professional. When I started out entry level instruments were pretty crummy; guitars that had an action you could walk under, and sounded just as bad. To get anything near the quality of the Artist guitars and basses meant outlaying for an American made instrument and was very costly.

Now that I only play professionally occasionally I don't need a lot of expensive kit laying around. I bought an Artist PJ-Jazz hybrid bass and got an instrument that in my youth would have cost over $1000.

This bass came in dire need of a setup. That is to be expected; most instruments need setting up to A: getting them to a point of general play-ability, and B: getting them set up to the individual's requirements.

My bass came with the action set very low, and as the bridge adjustment was at its highest and there was no neck relief it meant a truss rod adjustment was in order. This is a simple job but beginners should get a teacher or music store to show them how it is done. Fortunately I have done this dozens of times.

I also prefer flatwound strings so I scrapped the factory set. These I put aside; one of my students may make use of them. When I came to put the new strings on I found that one of the machine heads had not been drilled to receive the string. A quick email to Artist and 3 days later I had a new machine head in my hands. Installed and I was ready to play. Very good after sales service.

I must point out here that in my career I had only ever played a Precision bass. This is the first bass I have owned with active electronics. Artist could do with publishing a brief leaflet that explains the operation of these. It took me a while to figure out how to get the best sound out of the active tone controls. Fortunately I am a set it and forget it kind of player so once I got the tone I was looking for I left the controls alone.

I am delighted with this bass. I won't try to compare it to my Pro instruments because, well quite frankly it cost a tenth of the price. It is easily good enough to gig and that is saying something for a $250 instrument.

I am amazed at the quality and the service. If I had had access to kit like this when I was starting out . . .

I would say if you are a beginner; buy this instrument because I don't believe you will get more for your dollar elsewhere. If you are a pro buy this bass as a reliable backup, or just jam with it, gig it. It is a good instrument.

Great online store

Artist guitars really is a fantastic all round music shop. Quality products at affordable prices.
Fast post and good customer communication. I have this website bookmarked and will buy again from these guys!

Amazing value!

Found just what I was looking for online shopping for a musical instrument. I’m blown away by the playing quality of my purchase and the price was better than what I have previously paid elsewhere. Perfect for muso pros and beginners.