Listing monitored by Ascent Footwear

Lasted 2.5 months

Spent double for the Ascent Apex shoes for my son and they lasted 2.5 months. The front sole wore away then broke off. No refund from the retailer. Not as great as they sound, warranty not honoured

criticalcustomer
criticalcustomerAU

Split seams but classed as "fair wear and tear"

migliosj2
migliosj2

After 2 years: still like brand new!

I bought a pair of Contours 2 years ago and have worn them almost everyday to work. I bought them because I had a knee injury and wanted to support my arch and my knee. They are brilliant and still look like new and are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. If they ever wear out, I'll buy another pair!

Bruce
BruceHunter Region, NSW

Ascent Avara is incredibly good!

Nicolad
NicoladSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ascent scholar shoes

Nisha G.
Nisha G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent fit

The fit is very good. It has lasted the whole year and is still going. Very good for everyday school shoes.

Ascent F.Ascent FootwearSend a private message

Hi Nisha, we're very pleased to hear your school shoes have lasted the whole year. Thank you for supporting Ascent Footwear.

Great school shoes

We've had ascenr for our girls for years. They've been hard wearing and comfortable. Thank goodness not made in China.

Ascent F.Ascent FootwearSend a private message

Hi, Thank you for your review of our school shoes! We pride ourselves in offering high quality product that is comfortable for growing (and grown) feet.

Abdul R.
Abdul R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Assent Delta shoes are very comfortable

Great shoes to wear and is very comfortable if you are on your foot all day.
I have been wearing a Delta for good 10-12 years as I used to buy a pair from Athletes foot.
But recently have been getting direct from Dominion cross.
Only issue is the soles keeps splitting as I have complained before.
Great customer service though and highly reccomended.
I am going to get 1 pair soon.

Greg R
Greg RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Boots disintegrated within 3. Worst boots I've ever had. Bitterly disappointing.

Purchased the boots in December on the recommendation of my podiatrist and the retailer, by the end of March, the sole had split and started peeling off. This is a totally unacceptable outcome.

I have worked in the building industry as an electrician for 30 years, and have never had a pair of boots disintegrate so quickly. In my opinion, these are not satisfactory work boots if they can't handle basic tasks for 3 months.

I am now in a position, where in the middle of a health crisis, I have no work boots and limited shops open to find and try new boots - fantastic!

Useless.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oxide (Steel) (4E) Black (Male/Senior) - Size 7.5 - fell apart after 15 months

I work as a physiotherapist in a hospital - involves about 10000 steps per day of walking in the hospital.
The outer sole began to crack and chip after 3-4 months. The bottom of the sole fell off after 15 months. I would expect a pair of runners to last longer than that! Do not buy these.

Ascent Alpha 2 (4E) Women’s black safety Boots

100% Love these boots. Fantastic support and comfort. Funny sizing though. Had to go down a size in my regular shoe size. Not sure about wear and tear as I’ve only been wearing them about a month. The AUS safety standards match steel cap boots as this is a composite boot. I’m very happy with that. Bit pricey but at this stage well worth the cost.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant products, brilliant customer service!

In a day and age where good products and good customer service are a rarity, ASCENT Footwear really are the best of the best! Bravo for creating excellent footwear for my children, and bravo team for excellent delivery and shipment detail. I am a repeat customer and will continue to shout from the rooftops to other parents how good your products are. Thank you :)

ReviewerMelbourne

Flawed Customer Service

Reon E.
Reon E.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but dont last

Im onto my second pair of alpha work boots. Comfortable to wear but both pairs have failed in 5 months with the sole splitting across the ball of the foot. Disappointing considering the price point. Another note, because the zipper runs more vertical than diagonal, or parallel with the laces the boot is harder to put on and take off compared to others on the market. And be aware that unlike every other boot manufacturer in Aus ascent boots are sold in US size not UK so go 1 size up than what you normally wear.

GoneCamping1975
GoneCamping1975Sydney, NSW

Total disappointment Alpha safety boots

I work 12 hour shifts and i am on my feet all day. I bought these boots as they claimed they are safety boots more like sneakers. Plus the name athletes foot you would trust to get it right. How wrong was I. They were the most uncomfortable boots I had ever worn. They were not cheap either.
When I was wearing the boots I could actually feel objects through the boots. Not ideal for working on a construction site.
I cannot comment on the longevity on these boots as I did not wear them long enough.