Regan79

Regan79Richardson 2905, ACT

ADELA Buckle not even 3 terms.

As with Mandy we went with an Ascent shoe this year. My daughter was fond of the flower inner sole and Athletes Foot sold me on the invisible scuff protection. We're had to chuck them part way through term three due to scuffed and damaged toes plus a broken buckel. We've gone back to the Clarke's shoes we were wearing last year for the remainder of this year and will not be making the same mistake again next year. The Ascent runners are AMAZING and will see the year through well and truly. The school shoe is just so disappointing.

JadeSimpson

JadeSimpsonQLD, 4227

Ascent Avara shoe

I bought the Ascent Avara shoe for work from Athletes Foot. It has a good solid heel and base. The insole has arch support and is very comfortable. Nice black leather lace up shoe.

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Jade, thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are happy with the Avara!

Craig

CraigIllawarra, NSW

worst workboot I have ever worn

Heathelt

HeatheltQueensland, Australia

comfortable. poor quality soles

My husband bought some steel cap work boots which he wore for his full time job and the soles flaked and split after 3-4 months. I bought some sandals which I wore a few hours a week and after 6 months the soles had cracked. After spending a decent amount of money on these shoes I would have expected better. Never again.

Mandy

Ascent Eve School Shoes - warning don't bother!

Neillo

NeilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Creed 2

Bought Creed 2 about 12 months ago. The best thing I did. Far more comfortable, durable, waterproof and stylish than my old Rockports. Good advice from Athletes Foot, than you!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for your positive review Neillo. The Creed is one of our best selling styles and has been in our range for a long time. We have only recently introduced a new Creed 3 that is even more comfortable than the 2!

I have been buying Ascent Footwear for my daughters for school for years. I won’t buy anything else. Superior quality.

Very satisfied with range, quality and service. I won’t buy anything else. The product has lasted well over 12 months and have been purchasing this product for several years now.

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Wendy, thank you for being a loyal customer. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our product. We hope we can continue to provide the range, quality and service for your family for years to come!

Leister H

Leister HNorth Queensland, QLD

Good product

I picked up a prescription of as shoes in Newcastle over 15 years ago, using probably twice a week and just now the sole ( rubber) is starting to lift. Will be taking to a boot repairer to have filed if possible to use a bit longer. New ones a bit out of my price range now
Thanks ASCENT

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Leister, thank you for your review. It is great to hear the shoes have lasted you so long!

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blistered heels

Spent a decent amount of money on a pair for my son starting prep. Wore them today and didn’t last the day. Teacher had to take them off because he had big blisters behind both heels. Not sure if he was fitted incorrectly or just because they are new. will see how they hold up tomorrow with 2 pairs of socks and bandaids ☹️
Aside from that great looking shoe. My daughter has worn her’s twice now with no problems.

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Steph, thank you for your review. I would recommend taking the shoes back in to store with your son to double check that the fit is correct.

Lee

LeeIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend

Bought Apex senior for my son and they lasted 2 years ! His foot is very broad so the extra width options were perfect. Could have gone another 6 months but he needed to go up a size for this new school year . Out preformed Clarks for durability and way more comfortable than doc martens on his arch. Highly recommend !

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. It is great to hear your son has been happy with the Apex! With four different width options in the Apex, we want to make sure every school child can achieve the prefect fit.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nurse Ascent Avara lasted 9 months

TMux

TMuxSydney, NSW

Blisters for my girls

Bought leather Ascent Adiva school shoes for my girls 9 & 10 from Athletes foot so should have been fitted correctly. Eldest wore hers for 1 hour and massive blister on each foot which burst. Youngest same story after 2 hours. Took old Lynx shoes up to the school to replace them which at least have some padding on the heel. Tried again with 2 double extra large bandaids on each heel but ripping through again after 20 mins. $130 each for torture. Put some padding on the heel of kids shoes please.

Excellent shoes!

I've had several pairs of Ascent shoes now and find them excellent - long-lasting and very supportive. They seem to be better value for money than comparable shoes, without losing anything in quality.

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review Tim. It is great to hear you have been happy with our shoes.

zurizuri

zurizuri

SERIOUSLY LASTED THREE YEARS! Could not fault these shoes!

I’m a picky mother. Without sounding egotistical, my kids’ uniforms are always well presented. I was shocked when the shoes lasted a whole year (Clarks barely did in the past), but then another and another. Three years and now handed down. INCREDIBLE. Well worth every cent!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on engineering a durable and supportive school shoe. It is great to hear they have lasted so well for you.

Wow!! They survived everything!!

Hi Ascent,

I have been SO super impressed with your school shoes that we will be going back to buy them a third time this year.

I am so used to my 7 year old son ‘killing’ his expensive shoes in just a few months, and never outgrowing them.

Our very reasonably priced 1st Ascents lasted a whole year of Kindy, and check out what the next pair survived in year 1- a motorbike accident on our property that fractured straight through his humerus in his shoulder, but check out his Ascents that he used to ‘slow him down’
Not only did they survive the crash, but even with the wear marks they lasted another 4 months to see out the school year!

That’s why I recommend Ascents to everyone I know!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thanks for your review Lynda. We hope your son has recovered well from the motorbike accident!

Rach

RachWingen

Fantastic for little feet!

I have my three children in Ascent school shoes and they have been fantastic! I bought my first pair 16 years ago when my oldest first went to school and all three kids get one new pair at the beginning of each year. Having such a well made supportive shoe is really important to me for my kids as they are in them five days a week all day. I've never had a problem and they last all year!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for supporting our brand Rach. It means a lot that you trust Ascent to support your kid's feet.

Thanks for making great shoes!

My 3 kids love their Ascent shoes! They are flexible and extremely hard wearing.
They are perfect for my 3 very active kids.
We couldn't be happier with Ascent!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Pip thank you for your review. It is great to hear you are happy with our shoes for your 3 children.

FIve Boys Five Years Five Stars

For the past 5 years our 5 boys have been wearing black Ascent Cross Trainers to school. We have been super impressed with their durability and comfort. Day in and day out our boys give them a flogging - running, climbing kicking, jumping - and the shoes always last the whole year, and then some.

The only thing we're disappointed about is that the shoes don't grow with the boys feet. :)

Highly recommended!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for giving us 5 stars for your 5 boys Rick! It is great to hear we have developed footwear durable enough to pass their daily test.

The best shoes

Our whole family wear these shoes. The kids school shoes last until they grow out of them and that is mostly over a year. Dad has worn them to work and they've lasted 5+ years. Quality shoes that last! Highly recommend!

David H.Ascent Footwear

Hi Rosey, thank you for trusting us with shoes for your family. We are proud to be able to offer footwear solutions for everyone!

Phil

PhilLaunceston

Best work/dress shoe:- Ascent Elite

Elite by name elite in function, comfortability, and value. I wear elite shoes every day for work and love them. Highly recommend them.

David H.Ascent Footwear

Thank you for your review Phil. The Elite is one of our most cushioned work shoes, so it is great to hear you love them!