Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals

Michelle N.

Michelle N.South East Queensland, QLD

Made shifting so much easier!!!

4 bedroom house. Short distance. Quicker than what we thought. Very efficient. Wrapped furniture so no damage. Could not fault them. Even gave us tips on how to move very old furniture within the house so as not to damage it.

Ross

RossRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Experience

Ashtons Removals were fantastic. They moved my Mum's furniture and valuables from the Goldie to Brisbane like it was their own. Everything arrived exactly as it left. Would definitely utilise these guys again!

Svenja D.

Svenja D.South East Queensland, QLD

Happily will move with Ashtons Removals again

I had to move an Upright Piano to my new place with horrible access 14 wooden outdoor steps which is why 4 movers were needed. Very happy how the handled the piano with care, even though costly I would recommend their service. Easy and very friendly communication and set up of date and time and quick delivery. Thank you!

Great service always helpful

Ashtons were friendly and helpful providing excellent service. Fully recommend. On time stepped up when other companies didn't. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I'm most grateful to them.
Teresa Pianta

Lisa.S

Lisa.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The move went well.

On 23/3/19 I used Ashton’s Removals to move from a 3 bedroom townhouse to another 3 bedroom townhouse. The Removalist’s were extremely efficient, careful and kind. I highly recommend them.

LarryW

LarryWNew South Wales

A move without Hassle!

We moved my Mother into an aged care serviced apartment then moved all remaining furniture and household goods interstate for a garage sale and finally off to the Salvos. Ashtons did the first two transfers without hassle or damage and their team was very helpful and obliging.
I would certainly recommend Ashton's.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Varsity Lakes Gold Coast to Country South Coast NSW

Exceptional Effort On A Very Hot Day

3 Bedroom townhouse on one of the steepest streets in Brisbane.
To The Gold Coast.
Started on time, arriving before 7:30am in the morning.
Finished ahead of time, early afternoon.
We consider the move to have been a success and would use them again.

Cabbage

CabbageGold Coast

Moving House on the Gold Coast

I used Ashtons on the Gold Coast as my removalist, they were very professional and understanding. They came to the house the day before the move and packed the boxes for me. The next day the truck arrived on time and was loaded efficiently by very polite, careful and nice guys. Such hard workers - the furniture and boxes were unloaded into my new house on time. They arranged for unpackers to come the next day, what a blessing they were. Great job Ashtons, I would highly recommend them & everyone I dealt with, they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Jenny and Paul F

Jenny and Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat Customer Moving House

Ashtons have moved us 4 times now and their service has not faulted. 3 & 4 bedroom moves, first was a long distance and last 3 short distance. From the office arrangements to the boys on the trucks, the move was on time and the physical move went smoothly, the cost was also reasonable.
We have complete confidence in Ashtons that's why we have continued to use them for our moving houses and will again when next we relocate.

Sue

Sue

Saved the day

My husband and I were coming up from Sydney to move my mother from one place to the other on the Gold Coast. A few days before my husband injured himself and couldn't help. Ashtons had previously been recommended to me by a friend so I rang and asked if they could help out at short notice. They were great, turned up on time, fast service, friendly guys and it made our day so much easier.

Moving house

Great service from beginning to end. Everyone was very helpful. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom home a few kms away. The boys arrived on time, they were very polite, considerate and careful. My furniture was stored in van overnight and delivered promptly the next morning. Again the boys were very professional, cheerful, funny and extremely careful. Would recommend to anyone.

RACHEL T

RACHEL TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists we have ever used in about a dozen moves over almost 50 years!

Linda Y

Linda YTweed Heads South

Moving stress free

We had a four bedroom home including all outdoor furniture, statues and plants moved. We moved Elanora to Tweed Heads South. The guys were right on time 7:30 am and and move incredibly fast and had us in our new home early in the afternoon . The men were fantastic, good humoured and very polite, they couldn't do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Ashton's to anyone looking for a incredibly professional removal company. Words can't explain how happy we were.

Ashtons Removals Top Removal Company

We used Ashtons on the Gold Coast to pack and do a house furniture removal recently. Erica was very professional and understanding. For the actual packing and moving what a great bunch of guys we had. Such hard workers, thoughtful, careful and nice guys. Great job Ashtons. Would highly recommend them, & everyone I dealt with they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Seamless and safe removals and storage

Both large and small moves involved. Each occasion excellent. Staff are helpful, extremely obliging in dealing with furniture and possessions are moved and stored with meticulous care.

Good job well done

We needed to move a theatre organ onto a new platform on the stage in our hall.
The job was handled efficiently and professionally, and in the time frame planned.

Move made easy

Kia

KiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like watching removalist ballet

Ashtons moved a piano one suburb over for me down steep driveways and over steps and around tight corners. The piano was barely jostled throughout the move and no walls were touched at all. It was raining so they covered the piano and it's seat while it was exposed to the rain and dried their wheels before rolling over carpet. They even went above and beyond the call of duty and lifted the piano for me to put carpet protectors under the wheels once it was in it's new spot.

Overall I found the staff, including the receptionist, friendly, efficient and very helpful. The service was affordable, painless and comprehensive. If I ever have to move house again I will be calling Ashtons first. Absolute legends, thank you.

Tinyr

Tinyrgold coast

Moving experts

I have moved a complete 3 bedroom house with htese guys and cannot recommend them more highly. The expertise they brought on the day and the expereince was just what I was looking for. Helpful, very friendly and absolute lovely guys. The way they handle all the products was just what i expected. I couldn´t have chosen better.

Kerry d.asked

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duceasked

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Ashtons Removals representatives