Ashtons Removals

Ashtons Removals

Made shifting so much easier!!!

4 bedroom house. Short distance. Quicker than what we thought. Very efficient. Wrapped furniture so no damage. Could not fault them. Even gave us tips on how to move very old furniture within the house so as not to damage it.

Great Experience

Ashtons Removals were fantastic. They moved my Mum's furniture and valuables from the Goldie to Brisbane like it was their own. Everything arrived exactly as it left. Would definitely utilise these guys again!

Happily will move with Ashtons Removals again

I had to move an Upright Piano to my new place with horrible access 14 wooden outdoor steps which is why 4 movers were needed. Very happy how the handled the piano with care, even though costly I would recommend their service. Easy and very friendly communication and set up of date and time and quick delivery. Thank you!

Great service always helpful

Ashtons were friendly and helpful providing excellent service. Fully recommend. On time stepped up when other companies didn't. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I'm most grateful to them.
Teresa Pianta

The move went well.

On 23/3/19 I used Ashton’s Removals to move from a 3 bedroom townhouse to another 3 bedroom townhouse. The Removalist’s were extremely efficient, careful and kind. I highly recommend them.

A move without Hassle!

We moved my Mother into an aged care serviced apartment then moved all remaining furniture and household goods interstate for a garage sale and finally off to the Salvos. Ashtons did the first two transfers without hassle or damage and their team was very helpful and obliging.
I would certainly recommend Ashton's.

Varsity Lakes Gold Coast to Country South Coast NSW

I needed to move my aged parents from one Aged Care residence to another over 1,300klm away and I was unavailable to attend uplift or delivery.

I've never used a removalist before so was a little apprehensive about the process. Ashtons was one of only two removalists (out of 10) who responded with availability and they were the most cost effective.

At 4m³ this move was probably considered too small and complicated by most others.

Their local knowledge meant minimal coordination from me for uplift with the facility which was perfect.

Ashtons always responded promptly to all my ongoing questions and arrangements and maintained flexibility with my needs including an uplift on short notice. They kept in contact prior to uplift and before delivery as promised and delivery was per schedule.

Exceptional Effort On A Very Hot Day

3 Bedroom townhouse on one of the steepest streets in Brisbane.
To The Gold Coast.
Started on time, arriving before 7:30am in the morning.
Finished ahead of time, early afternoon.
We consider the move to have been a success and would use them again.

Moving House on the Gold Coast

I used Ashtons on the Gold Coast as my removalist, they were very professional and understanding. They came to the house the day before the move and packed the boxes for me. The next day the truck arrived on time and was loaded efficiently by very polite, careful and nice guys. Such hard workers - the furniture and boxes were unloaded into my new house on time. They arranged for unpackers to come the next day, what a blessing they were. Great job Ashtons, I would highly recommend them & everyone I dealt with, they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Repeat Customer Moving House

Ashtons have moved us 4 times now and their service has not faulted. 3 & 4 bedroom moves, first was a long distance and last 3 short distance. From the office arrangements to the boys on the trucks, the move was on time and the physical move went smoothly, the cost was also reasonable.
We have complete confidence in Ashtons that's why we have continued to use them for our moving houses and will again when next we relocate.

Saved the day

My husband and I were coming up from Sydney to move my mother from one place to the other on the Gold Coast. A few days before my husband injured himself and couldn't help. Ashtons had previously been recommended to me by a friend so I rang and asked if they could help out at short notice. They were great, turned up on time, fast service, friendly guys and it made our day so much easier.

Moving house

Great service from beginning to end. Everyone was very helpful. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom home a few kms away. The boys arrived on time, they were very polite, considerate and careful. My furniture was stored in van overnight and delivered promptly the next morning. Again the boys were very professional, cheerful, funny and extremely careful. Would recommend to anyone.

The best removalists we have ever used in about a dozen moves over almost 50 years!

Ashtons Removals on the Gold Coast is the most professional, caring & competent Removalist firm we have ever encountered!
Our removal was for a 'downsizing' from a large freestanding home at Broadbeach Waters to new ( but much smaller) apartment at Broadbeach. However our furniture & belongings had to be stored for a few days (or more); pending settlement for our unit.
From the initial visit to our home by their consultant, some weeks prior to the planned pickup date; to give a written quotation of costs involved, amount of removal cartons required (35) & advise method of temporary storage: "podding" (small containers), & # of men required for move. The next step involved setting up the actual pickup date & time for their specialist 'pod loader' truck to be available. Once these dates/times for loading & unloading were confirmed, the cartons (35) for packing were delivered a week before pickup date. On the pickup day, the Removalist truck arrived at the time due (7:30am) & the 3 sealable "pods" on truck were loaded in the allocated time (4 hours). Prior to commencing loading the removalists listed & numbered all cartons, tubs & individual pieces of furniture & gave us a computer list of same for our records! The few days temporary storage 'dragged out' to 5 weeks because of settlement delays with our apartment but this was not a problems for Ashtons as we kept them 'in the loop'. On the day of delivery Ashtons had an allocated 'delivery window' of 7:00am to 11:00am for use of furniture lift in our Apartment building. Removal truck arrived on time (@7:00am!) accompanied by a small utility which was then used to 'shuttle' our items from the 'pods' on the truck to the basement lift loading dock. All our furniture was arranged as we required within the unit & the job completed & signed off at 10:30am!
We have never before experienced such a professional, caring & punctual treatment from a Removalist as we had received this time from Ashtons Removals & of recommending them as: "The best Removalists on the Gold Coast!"

P.S. Some 2 weeks later after unpacking, they even picked up the (30+) empty removal cartons "for free!"

Moving stress free

We had a four bedroom home including all outdoor furniture, statues and plants moved. We moved Elanora to Tweed Heads South. The guys were right on time 7:30 am and and move incredibly fast and had us in our new home early in the afternoon . The men were fantastic, good humoured and very polite, they couldn't do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Ashton's to anyone looking for a incredibly professional removal company. Words can't explain how happy we were.

Ashtons Removals Top Removal Company

We used Ashtons on the Gold Coast to pack and do a house furniture removal recently. Erica was very professional and understanding. For the actual packing and moving what a great bunch of guys we had. Such hard workers, thoughtful, careful and nice guys. Great job Ashtons. Would highly recommend them, & everyone I dealt with they were fabulous. Would use them again.

Seamless and safe removals and storage

Both large and small moves involved. Each occasion excellent. Staff are helpful, extremely obliging in dealing with furniture and possessions are moved and stored with meticulous care.

Good job well done

We needed to move a theatre organ onto a new platform on the stage in our hall.
The job was handled efficiently and professionally, and in the time frame planned.

Move made easy

My mum recently downsized from a very large house and the whole process of selling her home of many years that she was very attached to was very stressful for her but from the very first meeting with Diane, mum felt at ease and wouldn't trust anyone else with her move. Diane assessed mum's needs accurately and efficiently. She clearly answered all mum's questions and never pressured mum into a decision. The move itself was only a short distance but had an added complication of everything going in to storage for 10 days. The fact that mum's things were not being double handled to go into storage gave her peace of mind as some of mum's things have become frail with age but are high in sentimental value to her. The team were amazing in their care of lifting and packing everything up and constantly reassured mum along the way in a friendly and caring manner. They even moved some of mum's plants doing a special drop off. They were punctual and tidy in their work and very experienced and made the whole process easy and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Like watching removalist ballet

Ashtons moved a piano one suburb over for me down steep driveways and over steps and around tight corners. The piano was barely jostled throughout the move and no walls were touched at all. It was raining so they covered the piano and it's seat while it was exposed to the rain and dried their wheels before rolling over carpet. They even went above and beyond the call of duty and lifted the piano for me to put carpet protectors under the wheels once it was in it's new spot.

Overall I found the staff, including the receptionist, friendly, efficient and very helpful. The service was affordable, painless and comprehensive. If I ever have to move house again I will be calling Ashtons first. Absolute legends, thank you.

Moving experts

I have moved a complete 3 bedroom house with htese guys and cannot recommend them more highly. The expertise they brought on the day and the expereince was just what I was looking for. Helpful, very friendly and absolute lovely guys. The way they handle all the products was just what i expected. I couldn´t have chosen better.

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?
Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?
Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.Gee sounds like an adGood afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.