Verifiedashtons.com.au

4.5

Elizabeth Sophia
Elizabeth SophiaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

These guys rock!!

Ashtons are amazing! From the moment I made contact, packing and unload at new home, they are just amazing. Everything arrived perfectly & nothing was a bother. Highly recommend them when you move
R.Wilson
R.WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
  • +5Thumbnail
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
Jonhny parkwood
Jonhny parkwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Thoroughly recommend

A move made easy. 85 cartons plus furniture from a house to high rise unit all done in 6 hours. No hassles, friendly efficient crew. Would highly recommend to anyone moving.
Sean W
Sean W

Exceptional Service

We used Ashtons for the first time in November of last year and it was a tremendous experience. From the first appointment to price the job to the completion and clean up the levels of communication and customer service could not be faulted. The guys who moved us on the day were incredibly hard working and went out of their way to help make it a very smooth process. We would use them again in a heartbeat (the service is expensive but worth every penny).
Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ashtons - Great Service

Ashtons were great. My move from a large house went very well. Di initially came out and did a thorough quote and was happy to discuss any concerns etc. The 4 guys turned up on time on the day, were friendly, professional and nothing was too much trouble for them. The whole process was well planned out and went very smooth. At the new house they again carried through with their work ethic. I would thoroughly recommend Ashtons if you want a reliable and great service and one that takes the hassle away from you.
Greg T
Greg TSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Susan Prindable
Susan PrindableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free move :-)

The whole process was seamless and hassle free from start to finish. The team were polite, happy, caring, on time and very professional. The fact that my household furniture is old and heavy was no problem for the guys, they never complained, and nothing was damaged during removal and installation. On removal day the truck had to park in my neighbours driveway due to my driveway being long, steep with lots of overhanging branches. My neighbour even complimented the team on how respectful caring and courteous they were towards her. I have nothing but praise for the team including the initial consultation with Di from the office. Would definitely recommend Ashtons Removals, they we A1 from start to finish.
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

Ashton removals helped us with the movement of our baby grand piano. The service was excellent, arrived on time, the removalists were very polite and helpful. Would definateley recommend them.
Dempse
Dempse

Piano removal

We needed a piano removed from a first floor unit and down stairs, no lift. 4 men who knew what they were doing, and they were polite. They arrived right on time.
Keith j
Keith j3 posts

Excellent service from beginning to end

We moved out of a 5 bedroom house and had Ashtons place entire contents into storage for 10 months. They then delivered the contents to our new residence. The office staff and crew could not have been more helpful or professional. I would highly recommend Ashtons.
Dot
Dot

Very professional

The team who moved me were efficient and very polite They arrived exactly on time. The quoting process was left nothing to be desired. The follow up was perfect. Thank you
Colox
ColoxSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent Service

Ashtons a truly a professional removals company, we have used different companies over the years on the Gold Coast and Ashtons would have to be the best. Fixed quote arrived on time and carried out the the removal without any hassle, the men were friendly and very helpful placing our furniture in exactly where we asked. Totally recommend Ashtons with out hesitation.
Mark Pavitt
Mark Pavitt

Exellent service

The move was a four bedroom house over a short distance.
The team arrived on time and finished as promised.
The team were vey efficient and friendly and I would recommend them.
collyn
collyn4 posts

Excellent Removalist

Ashtons are a top professional removalist.
The move was from a large home to a small 2 bedroom villa.
The guys on the day, Jeremiah and Daniel were absolutely wonderful. Efficient, caring and careful with my property. It was perfect and took all the stress from the move.
Thank you Ashtons, Jeremiah and Daniel.
I highly recommend Ashtons Removals

Kerry d.

Roughly how many storage creates would it take to store anaverage a 3 bedroom house?

Peter
Peter

Sorry, no idea. How long's a piece of string? What size crates? How packed are the rooms?. I found the people at Ashton's to be very helpful so I'd suggest ringing them direct.

Kerry d.

Haha yes I am waiting for them to come and quote. Just checking prices while I wait, time is running out.

Fela Duce

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Grace U
Grace U

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

AJ
AJ

CategoryFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit Insurance
LocationsACT, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC