Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge Lite Pack

Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge Lite Pack

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mandy

Mandy

Not bad

I joined the abbbc bootcamps for the first 2 rounds they had in my local area. It was great, I had so much fun and met some great ppl. My trainer was awesome and went above and beyond for us.
Only prob was it was SO expensive, more than double my gym membership now, and the times werent very flexible for full time workers, so i definitely wasn't getting my money's worth. Other than that I would have continued on

Siobhan O

Siobhan O

Terrible

Agree with most other people. It's a scam. Such a rip off. Kept taking money out of my account even after the 12 weeks was over. Over $500 has been taken out without my knowledge. Extremely annoyed and upset.

Thieves!!

Signed up over 12 mths ago for a service I never received which was meant to be under $10 per month. After every possible attempt to cancel with no response what so ever I am now being charged over $30per month. Have contacted department of fair trading and commenced legal action to recover funds

I love asky!!! But the bootcamp is okay.

My experience has been okay. At sometime has been hard to make it to bootcamp and keep motivated. Not much has been provided that i could really do myself. Which sadden me to say coz I love and believe in what ashy bines stay for.

Meg P

Meg P

I find it great, motivating and the exercises challenging which is great!!

- Good, I think if you put the effort in at home the combination does get results
- Yes however I would like some more ideas for lunch meals on the move as im always out and about which make some lunches more difficult to stay healthy and on top. Some easy ideas would be handy :)
- All :)

Pamela Wakeman

Pamela Wakeman

Love our trainer

Love our trainer! She is excellent and I wouldn't want anyone else. I am worried about the amount of "21 day people coming and going and not committing to join up after that. It seems to be turning other people away, especially our regular and more long term people. I would like to see less freebies being handed out as I think alot more people would be attending and a lot less people will be dropping out. I think rewarding long term clients would also be a major incentive. I know that after a period of time a discount is applied, but I think more could be done to show your clients that they are valued.
Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Ashy Bines

BIGGEST SCAM - ABSOLUTE RIP OFF!

I signed up to do an 8 week program back in MAY 16, after this i was expecting to be contacted about dates and times etc for training and what not. Instead of this NO ONE from the company contacted me and no one replied to any of my calls or messages to answer my questions. I then received a message roughly a month later from one of the Lady's and then told them that i was not interested in continuing as no one had gotten back to me. I have since then noticed that they continued to take $31.15 from my account, ( no receipts emailed ) for the past 4 MONTHS!! That is over $600.
If I could rate this company lower then Terrible I would, You don't even deserve 1 Star.
Absolutely Outraged.

Angelica

AngelicaStrongsville

Worst Program, don't do it. Get a better one for free.

Have been trying to cancel for months, keeps charging me. Even charged me TWICE in one month. Had to go to my bank and block it. It didn't even help me that much either. Wasn't worth the hassle at all.

Atpope

Atpope

Rip Off!

Signed up to free trial
Now somehow I have an a life pack member and you have been taking money for months
And for months I have been trying to contact someone to stop the payment!!!
Thankfully my bank is aware of many other people having the same problem with this "ashybines" product
Terrible customer service!!!!!!!

Amanda

AmandaNewcastle

A life changing experience!

Best decision I made!

My expectations were that it would be lots of boring body weight exercises. Instead it's fun, lots of equipment & weights at the sessions, great group, great trainers. Support from the trainers is awesome.

Best thing I've ever done!!!

It's my first week and I am absaloutly loving the program. Everything is provided meal plans, one on one support as well as the support from the team. The program so far has been really easy to follow and the online (life) page is amazing!

Extra motivation in winter

My expectations so far have been exceeded as there is always something new to try which keeps it fun and interesting. I haven't been focused on the results too much so far as just focusing on improving my fitness and its a great motivation for winter especially. I like that there are lots of new challenges I've never tried before which ive done quite a few fitness challenges in the past and this one is defiantly the most motivating and inspiring.

ALI

ALICanberra

Going good

The work outs seem to be alright I'm just a little disappointed as some people can't attend the morning sessions, so doing the night ones is the only option.
In saying this we have to train out side and if it's raining our session is moved, the morning sessions have a inside location for all their sessions.
We also have to provide our own equipment - so I am a little unsure what I am paying for as I'm happy to pay our trainer (don't get me wrong) but just unsure on what my money is going to.

Awesome work outs

Love the program, good to have a fb forum where we can see our achivements and have the online support! Only couple thing, dont like zumba... And nutbush.
I like the home work outs too

Back for seconds!

I originally joined in April of 2014 and had to cancel in May of 2015 due to dislocating my left leg at a gym. I rejoined in May of 2016 with my physio's blessing and straight back in where I left off. Although most of the girls have changed since I left, they are super welcoming and friendly regardless. Everyone there is positive and there for the right reasons. I absolutely love going & would recommend it to anyone! It's a lot of fun and a great workout - and they always change.

J.B

J.B

Mixed Bag!

Work out is great

Work outs are great. Just sucks evening sessions don't get an indoor location like morning sessions. A bit disappointing for the same cost. Middle of winter and if raining, we miss out on sessions

Imogen Westcott

Imogen WestcottCanberra

Brilliant, inspiring and motivating!

I have never been one to really commit to fitness, but the support from my instructor and the other members have made it so easy! I enjoy each session and finally find it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle!

Food is a little expensive & meal plans are a little confusing.

Our trainer Jess is awesome! She is the reason I am able to get out of bed & get my butt to training. The food is okay but I'm not seeing massive results yet.

See all Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge reviews