ASOS

ASOS

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Damaged products & No customer service

I don't usually write reviews - but as it is almost Christmas - I felt compelled. I ordered 11 items from ASOS, and nearly half of them didn't have law / care tags on them. When I contacted customer service - no one replied and I have followed up 3 times to no result. Very disappointing, and especially upsetting as it will impact on Christmas presents !

Terrible Customer Service

Annette C.

Annette C.Hobart, TAS

Avoid ASOS at all costs!

Pictures say it all - one is the dress I ordered - the other is what I got! Customer service is appalling , the site is difficult to navigate to even send an email

JKT Finance

JKT FinancePerth, WA

Awesome deals

Awesome deals, sizes were pretty spot on, nothing weird. There are certain brands that advertise a lot of stock on Asos thats a bit average quality.
You can get good deals on big brands.

leah n

leah n

Happy customer

I found the website easy to use , products came as described and in perfect condition , prices were reasonable and the express delivery to Australia was extremely fast. Would highly recommend

Upset customer! Dont ever shop with ASOS

I just want to say who ever refunded my items I bought. You should be ashamed of your self. Thats not result I wanted.... no one answered my questions properly. Absolutely unprofessional to say Im upset is understatement. You dont just go and refund someone. Who asked question or ask to speak to the manager! I needed this items for this weekend coming. Unbelievable your very bad company. And I cant believe you do this to your customers! I will be spreading the word ABOUT ASOS! To absolutely everyone I know! And if I click 0 stars I will!

Imtamtlam

ImtamtlamVictoria

Can't change delivery address although the order was made just a second ago

Customer support take too long to reply make it past the 15 mins cancel window (which is a ridiculously short time that customer can cancel an express shipping order). Then telling me I can't change the delivery address. Wasted 1 hour talking then tell me to return after 30 minutes for "the order to go into the system". I made contact after 30 minutes, the next person telling me the exact same thing. Unhelpful and a waste of time. Never return again

customer service is incredibly unhelpful with cancelling

Their policy on cancelling is ridiculous. Only 1 hour to cancel an order that is going to take 20 days to ship to me! I tried to cancel after 2 hours and apparently it was too late. Yes, the cancelling information is available online but 1 hour is really too short...doesnt allow for any change of mind.

Then I tried customer service (Facebook, online chat) and all of them were unwilling to help. Just kept restating the policy and didnt allow for any wriggle room.

I can only apply for returns (WHICH IS IN 20 DAYS) and I still have to pay delivery fee. This is honestly ridiculous.

Will not be shopping here again

KFlem

KFlemSydney, NSW

Wrong item sent, damaged items and will not send correct item. Has happened multiple times.Do not recommend anymore.

Used to be better, good range of clothes and accessories, obviously very poor quality control though and very poor customer service when there is an issue. Poor response indicates common for multiple issues ASOS and they do not care.

mk98

mk98Melbourne

Late delivery. Order incorrect.

They failed to deliver by their guaranteed date, and to top it off, one of the items in the order was completely wrong.

Now I have to waste my time to go to a post office to return the incorrect item. I'll go elsewhere next time.

Stephanie B

Stephanie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love love love my two new pairs of shoes!

I have never ordered from ASOS, but I found two pairs of shoes ordered them and received them within 4 days. They are even better than the photo on the website. I also ordered wide width and both shoes fit perfectly. I ordered a pair of leather look ballet flats -awesome!! and I ordered a ankle strap sandal with block heel in wide width and perfect fit. I will shop with them again for sure!!

Sarah.

Sarah.Melbourne

Avoid at all costs

Asos doesnt deserve the one star.
I returned an item but never received a refund, so I contacted them and they replied saying they had lost the item therefore they werent going to send me a refund and not to bother sending anymore emails regarding the issue because they werent going to respond. I was gob smacked at the unbelievable service. This isnt the first issue, Ive been sent packages with missing items, used items, faulty items and the customer care is the most disgusting Ive ever encountered. The worst avoid Asos

Express Delivery

Express DeliveryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery is ALWAYS LATE

Avoid paying $15.00 for express delivery. Although their website states delivery can take up to 3 days.. they're so inconsistent. I'm still waiting for my parcel 7 days later.
Every time I order with ASOS I select express hoping it may be delivered on time but always DELAYED. I kid you not, this is the 5th time it has happen - I will never order from ASOS again.

JOY

JOYPerth, WA

This brand fit me perfectly !!! Love it... will oder again & again

Quality of product i have ordered all great and fit me very well. I did ordered 3 times already ASOS brand you can completely trust & spend your money on this site.

Product Appearance As advertised

ASOS told me to return item for refund then refused to give refund or return my faulty item to me

POOR Customer Sevice

I would never choose express shipping again - the 2-3 day delivery date is decieving and customer service was ridiculous. Do shoppers notice their inflated prices. You can find it elsewhere cheaper and better service.

S.A.G.

S.A.G.Victoria

Fabulous

Received exactly what I ordered, Sizes true, colour and material true. Value for money! So much to choose from and very quick delivery. With so many untrustworthy online stores, I will buy again from ASOS.

Kayla

KaylaNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor packaging

Not the best lighting but the tan bottle spilled in the box. This what I opened my box too today. Tan did not come with cap on it or screw on properly. My action camera was loose in the box and scratched and chipped. Bottom on some of my other products have tan on them. This was my first purchase from ASOS not happy at all.

Sizing Slightly small

Sheridan P.

Sheridan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not shop on ASOS

As with ALL online only retailers if you encounter a problem even if it is a problem caused by ASOS it will be your problem to sort out. Don't be fooled by the Free Returns or anything said on Chat by their Customer Service Team.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Nothing ever arrives on time. Even if you pay extra for express postage. Arrival date changed twice and then still came one day later after the second arrival date change.