ASOS

RaufGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely pathetic

FRUSTRATED!
FRUSTRATED!Sydney, NSW

You can buy nice things but be prepared for a painful refund process (if you were lucky to enough to get any)

Returned unsuitable purchases over $150 on 29/4, been advised different dates of refund via their customer care team, each member gave me a wrong date to follow up, each if them advise their previous colleague were wrong .. to cut the story short.. no refund till now been pushed to the 30th … and prepared to be pushed again when i contact them on the 30th.. so much wasting customers time like we are penalised we ordered from them. use the Iconic instead they have fabulous service !

Vee
VeeBanora Point

Faulty jumper

I bought a Nike jumper from ASOS over $100. Just opened it today with a hole and a razor slice looking mark on the Nike logo. I opened package with my hands so know for a fact it wasn’t my mistake. It’s just really upsetting when u spend a lot of money on an item only for it not to be the quality it should be

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No return customer service

Feb 2022 - Received boots which I paid $128, they were too small, returned 2 days later via one of their approved services in Nerang, Gold Coast, now they are stating that it took longer than 28 days for the goods to reach them so they have given me a returns voucher which has been added to my account...which I didn't even know I had. I will never purchase anything from this online outlet....zero customer service..

Veronica
Veronica

Never buy from ASOS

Never buy from ASOS. You will be supplied with garbage and when you return it, they will not refund you. You simply end up wasting time chatting with people who can't use the English language and somehow make the same identical grammatical errors when responding to your requests, no matter who you chat with. ASOS used to process refunds quickly, but not anymore. Beware and stay away.

Qld Consumer
Qld ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns customer service process is horrible. (Unless you enjoy taking in loops too bots)

A very frustrating experience tracking down returned item refunds.
Multiple requests to address were met with a generic bot response stating “thank you” with nil action.
I’ll never use ASOS again

Kiara S
Kiara S

So painful. Waiting 6 weeks for a refund.

I placed an order with ASOS, tried to return it but their system was down. Spoke to their chat team and they told me to pay for shipping to refund it. Did this ($130...) and then 6 weeks later am still waiting for a refund. They told me 24 hours, then 10 days, now it's been escalated to the unauthorised transactions team (despite not being an unauthorised transaction, it's an authorised transaction). Don't buy any high value from them if you aren't willing to wait for grey hairs to get your money back (if I ever do). Their customer service team is so unhelpful and just say they will look into this "as soon as possible"

i ordered $ 93 bucks now i’m trying to cancel the order but i can’t cancel it because i’m travelling abroad.

Poor service from asos think before buy or else it will be tuff to get money back !! do not order straight think and buy.

craym0nd
craym0ndGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really bad returns process

I used to love ASOS so I purchased the premium service to get free express postage. Never again. It's been over 2 months since my return and it apparently hasn't even reached their warehouse yet. Won't give me my money back as I didn't get the proof of receipt return.

Live chat not working

Asos is normally really good but they need to Fix their live chat!!! My promo codes not working and there's currently no way to get through to the live chat

Kate
KateSydney

Avoid this company, use ICONIC instead.

shan
shanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another loyal customer lost

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

ASOS is on par with SHEIN these days..

Where do I start?
Orders are late, refunds can take a while, quality is lacking and the customer service is a 3/10.

ASOS used to be amazing 5+ years ago. Obviously they hire cheap labour now and outsource everything to save a buck, and it shows! The customer service team even complain about working there? This company needs to go.

Mich
MichSydney, NSW

Lost the plot

Complained about a missing parcel so they banned me. A loyal customer really disappointing.