ASOS

ASOS

Delaying techniques!

I have been a customer at ASOS for years now, and the customer service has always been spotless and I barely had any issues.
However, I recently ordered 2 products and the tracking I was given does not update. I contacted AusPost, who told me they didn't have the parcel, and therefore got in touch with the ASOS customer service.
Little did I know what I was going to hear! I waited until the end of the day my parcel was supposed to arrive, only to stay for a live chat for AN HOUR and being told I needed to wait 48 hours more so they could look into it further.
I then reached out on Facebook hoping they would be more helpful. Well that wasn't the case. I was told they had to wait until the end of the day IN THE UK to look into it further (even though the delivery is happening in Australia).
The people I speak to all sound like robots - I understand it is not their fault and they must have scripts - and no one really had a look into the root of the issue (tracking number not working) or made an effort to understand that I would have liked a re-send (I needed the products this week).
I have been a long time customer and I absolutely love the website, but the service just feels unpersonalised, the customer care team just seem to follow absurd processes AND they do not try to understand what you want to say.
I might just have to issue a chargeback for this transaction, but once again it just saddens me to see such a poor customer care from one e-commerce giant.

Terrible customer service

i have ordered a few things in the past and was happy with the order and It was easy to send something back. So that's a positive.
BUT, with my recent order; I needed to contact customer service and that's where it goes wrong.
I received the wrong size from what ordered and was pretty dissapointed as i was looking forward to receiving the item and its a bit of a wait to Australia. BUT, I guess mistakes happen- so looked on the website and saw my option was to return the item and re-order, but the item had now sold out in all sizes but very small. I emailed customer service to see if there was anything I could do and recceived pretty much cut-and-paste generic responses. They didn't acknowledge the issue at all, just automated directions from their website that didn't deal with the issue at all.
So, I guess I just send the item back and miss out!
I would have been understanding about the mistake if the custmer service had been genuine. A few others have said customer service seems like It is run by bots and I agree.

Sizing Very small

Wasted my money

I made an order and at check out I saw that I still had my previous address so I specially made sure to change it but they sent to old address and not sure if the people that live there stole it but what am I suppose to do

Product Appearance Not as advertised

terrible company to deal with your order some thing but they ship something else and never except returns

Worst company to deal with never seen such worst customer service as no one was ready to help and they don’t even have a phone number to contact updated on website.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great product and fast delivery!

Thought I'd write a review as I was originally not going to order because of the bad reviews on here but I had a couple of friends that recommended ASOS, I'm glad I made an order. I Ordered 3 dresses with express delivery, they arrived on the estimated date if delivery, which is fast considering it was all the way from the UK to Australia. All 3 dresses are good quality. I did order 3 different size dresses (3 different brands) and they all fit (based my size according to the model)

Product Appearance As advertised

Customer service now run by bots

I used to order from ASOS all the time. Recently, I ordered a dress for a special occasion. The order arrived in Australia but was not delivered by the local courier - it just sat at the depot. When I contacted ASOS, I spent 30 minutes in chat with what I can only presume is a bot as it did not respond to my messages in anything that resembled a normal way. Apparently I have to wait a further week, and if it still hasn't arrived, they'll think about taking it back. Extremely unsatisfying. Given the number of competitors, give your money to someone else.

Express delivery - NOT!

Order placed 13 May. Express delivery.
Order was stated would arrive 15 May.
On 16 May contacted customer service. Live chat completely unhelpful just said we have had delivery partner delay and expected arrival now 22 May.
Told them needed other for an event and now had no outfit. Response was appreciate you would have preferred earlier- uh.... you think?!?
I asked for someone to call me and live chat said they couldn't
I asked for a complaint email and was given link back to customer service page that is designed to automatically answer questions without any personal interaction.

In summary:
1. Not express and
2 Bad customer service.

Thanks for nothing ASOS

Customer service is crap

Customer service can’t even help me and just copy and paste from their website even though my issue is not covered on the site. Very unhappy with the customer service

DONT USE THIS COMPANY

You pay an additional Fee for express delivery, but they dont deliver on time!!! Take months. Use other online sellers who provide a better service!! Terrible service and staff are rude.

garbage

2 weeks and i still havent got my clothes. DO NOT buy from this over priced useless online store. Go to surfstitch if you want good quality clothing delivered on time, EVERYTIME!

Keep your promise ASOS!
They sent me a wrong item and were agreed to refund the difference before. Now they are saying it’s not possible and everyone a new customer service reply the email without even checking the previous conversation.

Sizing Very small

Express shipping NOT express!

Ordered some items, all in stock, ordered express shipping. It was sent promptly (next day) but.. from the other side of the world. There is NO way they can do 1-2 day express delivery from the UK. Do not buy express shipping as express to them means 2 week delivery at best.

Products themselves are hit and miss, but their decent return policy makes it worthwhile.

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivery times are all lies-don’t even bother with express shipping.

Horrible customer service. Paid for express shipping but customer service representatives were rude and just end contact without resolving the issue. First and last time shopping with ASOS absolutely appalling service.

Terrible quality

Terrible quality, terrible experience, would give a 0 star if I could.
Ordered three earrings on ASOS. One of them does not even look like the photos shown online. And another pair, the pins are bent, which is impossible for me to wear.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

False delivery dates and terrible customer service

I paid for express delivery and it did not arrive by the scheduled date. When I contacted the company the response was it was delayed and would be there in 10days

Express shipping isn't express shipping.

Paid for express. Was told that the two Bank Holidays meant that wouldn't be the case, which when taken into consideration, means I will still only receive my order after five working days. Makes no sense.

Disgusting

I bought a pair of high wasted black pants....as soon as i touched them i thought 'Uh-o, this isn't going to be gd....the quality was so bad! U can see through them without much light behind them. And this is the quality of the top of the pant. For $35......I'm disgusted. Will sell, easier to return. Just ticks me off they charge that amount for such low low quality.

Great products - Excellent return policy

I have to say how impressed I am with the return procedures of this site. It was seamless, prompt and efficient.
Also the dress I did keep looks stunning! It is also exactly what I thought it would look like. Thank you ASOS for a great customer experience.

Terrible customer service

You should know many products are poorly made, BUT they are cheap so...

Customer service is appalling, and there is no Complaints process!

So - if you have no issues then all is fine.

If something goes wrong you are left with no recourse.

Couriers Please are extremely unreliable - that’s who they use for Express Delivery.

Buyer beware, it’s a gamble.

Product Appearance As advertised

Quick easy return and refunds.

Quick and easy refund on returns. Purchased multiply items first time, had to send some back as sizing was not quiet right, same day I dropped into post office return was refunded. As I had read some bad reviews was reluctant, but with such quick refund was able and confident to purchase new stock that night. Thank you

Sizing Slightly small