ASOS

ASOS

DONT BUY FROM ASOS

Been trying to retune 2 items now for 4 months. Keep answering all their questions and then just as i think I have got somewhere they start all at the beginning again. Don't risk your money

SizingVery large
Julie R

Julie RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy christmas presents on this site

I received Polo Ralph Lauren leather hanford sneakers I brought for a Christmas present, on opening the box it only contained the right shoe. Customer service bad, told me to buy another pair of shoes and post back the incomplete order as received for a refund, I was lucky I had some extra money at this time to buy another pair of shoes if both come this time.

James McDhillon

James McDhillonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried and tested, awful top to bottom.

If you shop at ASOS, be very sure of the items you purchase because should you return them or get a refund, you're better off taking a hike. Customer support is cluelessly hopeless, half an hour gone by with checks but no solution to the issue.

Cannot believe a business like this one is operating in Australia.

Jumping from $6 to $22 for delivery is a rip off

Sorry ASOS but when I can buy the same goods locally for cheap or free delivery, your site just can’t compete anymore. Maybe leave the Australian market and come back when you can actually provide reasonable delivery charges

K.C.

K.C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible shopping experience with ASOS

-No customer service reply, even if they had many options of contacting them.
-Unclear discount rules and promotions, such as free delivery for over $100 spend did not happened.
-Gift card is complicated to apply on the site. With all these experience I wish I they can refund my gift voucher top up!
-Basically I am having order problem!
- I would give no star if I can!

Consumer Guy

Consumer GuySydney, NSW

Stole my money. Sent the wrong item. Took back the return and wouldn't issue refund.

ASOS sent me the wrong item which I returned. Then they offered me a partial refund less than it's value

Anupa

AnupaSydney, NSW

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! Premium delivery is a scam!!

Horrible customer service!! Delivery service is going down hill. I used to purchase a lot of items from ASOS they use to be ok but today for the fourth time my order is missing an item again! Anytime I buy more than one item they miss at least 1 item. The customer service is HORRIBLE!! You are lucky to get your refund in a month time. Otherwise just forget about your money! They send wrong items. They lure you to purchase from them with all these promo codes and later they won’t even send any items that you purchased. When asked, I was replied by saying the items are out of stock (after I paid for it )and I will have to pay full amount to re order the items again! ASOS is running a scam! I don’t know for how long. SMH

Happy customer

OMG SOOO NICE I LOVE IT!!

I absolutely love this store and I think it is amazing. They have a very wide and great selection of products and I love their store and they have just a really nice range of products and so many great clothes and things. I just think this is a really great store ☺️ And the products looked just like they did on the website. This really is a great store I’m very happy ☺️

Happy customer

I really do mean it ☺️Have a great day all ☺️

Fevsey

FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

I don’t understand the ASOS hype?

Nothing was like the picture. Items generally poor quality. Order took weeks to even dispatch, and longer to arrive.
Don’t believe the hype about ASOS. Unless you are buying a reputable brand through them that you already know is good quality.
But try and avoid “ ASOS” branded items as well as the other unknown brand that they stock.
Also, avoid their accessories!

Fevsey

FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

I don’t understand the ASOS hype?

Also, avoid their accessories!

Aaron D.

Aaron D.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong Order - Now Sold Out

I ordered with ASOS during a sale and bagged three tops that I'd really wanted, especially since they were re-stocked and I got a great deal. First order and the parcel arrived with three products, all incorrect. I had to ship the items back, for a refund fine - but then re-order what I originally wanted, but they are now sold out and had to pay the full RRP and wasn't honoured any offer to get at the pricing purchased. I was disappointed that a simple order was wrongly fulfilled and probably would be hesitant about ordering from ASOS again. Sorry it's a 1 Star for this experience. Beware.

Lara

Lara

SCAMMED

I paid $140 over a month ago, my delivery never came and ASOS denied any purchase that was made. After Emailing multiple times they kept giving the same response and refused to refund the order.

David K.

David K.Sydney, NSW

Express vs Standard.....Standard arrives first and express is still in London???

Forced to purchase the same item twice in order to meet a birthday deadline i forgot to express ship the second purchase...low and behold the second standard shipping purchase arrives within 5 business days and the 2 -3 business day express ship is still in London??? ASOS is not the online brand i would suggest annyone use and above is just one more reason...

Ulrike75

Ulrike75South East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled my order because they didn’t want to honour promo code!!!!

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive shopping experience

I was hesitant to purchase from ASOS because of all the low reviews. I finally made my first purchase with the company 1 month ago. I received tracking information shortly after and my item arrived within one week. The items were as ordered, no issue. I decided to return some items that didn’t suit me. The process for return was so simply and the post office was able to print the return label for me. Knowing that I can return items so easily is a good peace of mind. I have since placed a second order and similarly I kept one item and returned the other with no issue at all. I love the body suits and jeans I kept.

SizingSlightly large

Find out how ASOS compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Wouldn't buy again.A $3 tshirt at Kmart is far more better than their $10 tshirt.

The overall tshirt becomes loose.Specially,the neck.The color fades.All of this only after 5 hand wash.
Wouldn't complain if I bought one but bought 10.

DLB84

DLB84Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gone Downhill

SizingSlightly small
Jessica E.

Jessica E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They sent me the wrong order, then wouldn't send me what I ordered!

I ordered 3 things from ASOS, which took over a month to get to me, then only one of which I ordered, arrived. Of the other two items, one was not high waisted, as described , and the other was completely wrong - a mans sports top instead of my cardigan.... but that's not the worst part.... they have made the returns process a living nightmare, that has taken months and requires me to me to print off all sorts of labels and tick all sorts of boxes and categories. Worst of all, they refused to send me what I did order and expected me to order and pay for it again, at a higher price! I will never order from them again.

namenamename

namenamenameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plus size heaven for Australians.

Asos can be a bit difficult sometimes. But I just wanted to give it some love. Since having my daughter I have become sometimes plus-sized, depending on the brands and the time of year! ASOS is one of the few stores that offer cheap or free shipping and free returns in Australia, that offers a good range of sizes.

Asos is not perfect, but I would be almost naked without them.

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Feel upset to receive the wrong item and had to pay for their mistake.

Not very satisfied about the customer service. Slow and reluctant to solve the problem. Have to pay for their mistake

SizingVery large