ASOS

1,042 reviews

Laura W.

Laura W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and ripped off

I bought a jacket and pair of shoes on sale. They arrived and didn’t fit so I needed an exchange. Instead of exchanging the items I was refunded. When I went to reorder the items it was back to full price and ASOS refused to help me.
I don’t think it’s fair at all.

Missy M

Missy MAU

Items missing - Poor customer service

I ordered multiple items but they only shipped two out of four of them. There customer service is ridiculous and they don't seem to think it's a problem for them that the other items are now out of stock. Very slow response, I am now having to have my money refunded through my bank.

Zoe

Zoe

Incompetent

Up there as one of the worst for customer service. Asos is completely incompetent in fixing issues they create. The website is also designed so that the customer is not able to communicate,the live chat does not operate,the email does not work,there is no telephone number.I don't have face book so i had to go through Paypal to communicate and eventually get my money back for a missing part of the order. Asos created issues at every turn during this for me leaving me infuriated at their unprofessional and arrogant behavior. Don't blame the Covid crisis..your staff have always been il-equipped to deal with anything reasonably and your website has always had sneaky tactics to prevent communication.

Mistake in my order

I ordered a bunch of stock the other day, they made a mistake with a the size of one item, when I spoke with their customer service, they ask me to ahip them back for a refund, the problem is that i have to pay 23$ for the shipping and the pants cost me about that prize so this basically means that I wont see my money back. When i told this to their customer representative, they weren’t able to give me any viable solutions. I should not have to pay for their mistake.

Product Appearance As advertised

You get what you pay for, awful fit

Honestly, it is better to just save your money and get something that is either proper wool or cotton, and actually fits you properly. Everything is far too tight and is cropped - it is not good menswear, it is simply fast fashion that uses cheap materials and poorly made garments. Lesson learned.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Misleading delivery times & terrible customer service

Placed my 1st order a few days ago for a birthday gift. Before purchasing I checked the shipping times To my address. I placed an order and paid extra for express shipping. After payment the shipping timeframe went from 3 days (as advertised on their website) to over 10. I contacted ASOS which so far has been waste of time. The customer service is terrible. Seems to be auto generated and I cannot get an answer. Save yourself the hassle and buy elsewhere

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Company lies and has no accountability to consumers

Do not order from this website. Did not recieve my order for weeks, no accountability for not delivering goods. Hard to communicate with and too many other great online companies to get messed up with this one.

kim p.

kim p.Sydney, NSW

Expensive postage

postage is ridiculously overpriced!! $22?! Pffft
Email days coming a certain date, then get told its coming in another 3 weeks?!?! NEVER EVER will I buy from this site again. Customer service? Haha good luck!!

Shaun

ShaunPerth, WA

Worst customer service

All customer service is computer generated replies, they don’t actually read and resolve your issue. As others have mentioned sooner or later you will have an issue with a return and you will then never use this company again. Fooled once, shame on you ASOS, filled twice shame on me.

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

$22 for postage for a tiny pair of tights!

Seriously, love the clothes, but wanting to charge me $22 for postage for a tiny pair of tights was over the top! For a one-off purchase under $100 AUD, seriously not worth it!

Josh

Josh

Bad Quality

ASOS own product brand is not good quality, only after one wash it has lint pilling. I bought two of these hoodies and both had no tags, who knows if you’re receiving used products.

Iri

IriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

That's terrible, the product was used and dirty.I purchased for brand new item.Never shop again from Asos...

Used and dirty shoes I purchased for my husbands birthday. I received used pair of shoes with dirt at end of shoes and the base of shoe with a ripped box as well.
Poor quality and not satisfied.
I amn not going to shop anymore from Asos.

• +1
Nrose

NroseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed and bad customer service.

Poor quality clothing. I Purchased a $120 tracksuit and have got better quality from Kmart. Customer service has been less than helpful. They go around in circles and don't help.

Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Perfect

Easy to find items and purchase.. love the range, usually shop at iconic but found asos had more of a rang and cheaper. I mostly ordered jumpers and I love everything I ordered. A pair of track pants are a bit big, I am a size 8 in Australia sizes, I got them in a size 8, could have got them in a 6. Other then that, everything fits and the quality is great.

Product Appearance As advertised

Got send a broken/already used shoes

I brought two different pair of shoes. I pair was fine but the other I was NOT happy with!! Once I open the box, the size strap was ripped! And on top of that, I also realised that those shoes have been worn before! There are clearly markings on the shoes that indicate that they have been worn before. Who would send these shoes thinking that someone will be okay with that!!

Find out how ASOS compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Placing an order on line with ASOS..simple right? Think again!!

BLG

BLGSydney, NSW

Super frustrating and disappointing

It is super frustrating as it is my 4th attempt to send the item back which the item sizing came way too big for me and return barcode is keep saying invalid In Post Office. My own created return one didn’t work so had to email them but reply takes ages and provided me barcode which of course didn’t work! I am keep asking barcode and they are keep providing me an invalid ones! This is ridiculous l, never had this bad experience before.

Sizing Very large

Dorsa A.

Dorsa A.Hobart, TAS

It 's a NO

ordered from this site a discounted faux fur jacket which was 400 and i got it like 200. Not only did not look like the picture in terms of color and sleeve length but also came in a very bad plastic packaging. The fur got messy because of the packaging. For this price I expected more! I mean it looked like I ordered it from Chinese aliexpress website! Never again!

Heather

HeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

I have ordered many shoes from asos the delivery was very good and quick. The shoe quality is excellent and my sizing is perfect. I get an invoice emailed to me with tracking every time . I've never had a problem. I love ordering from ASOS Great prices great service Thank you.

Shani.M