ASOS

ASOS

• Sizing True to size (65) · Slightly small (16) · Very small (12) · Slightly large (6) · Very large (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (59%) · Not as advertised (41%)

Mad.Dog123

Sizing Very small

Carolyn G.

Carolyn G.Perth, WA

ASOS online

Was easy to find their rags. And there were many of them. Very unsatisfied with customer service as well. All in all a really bad experience i wont ve repeating

Sizing Slightly small
Buyer

Buyer

Shocking customer service in response to LOST ITEMS worth more than $150

DO NOT buy from Asos

- lost item
- Roheel the customer service agent was dismissive and did not provide me the details to make a formal complaint
- advised me that I could NOT commence investigation into my lost item and that refund was not an option.

If you are from Australia - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASOS, there are far more reliable options i.e. the Iconic.

rgee

rgeePerth

Quick and cheap postage

Used asos several times now for small packages. It’s amazing how much quicker my stuff arrives from the UK than it does from the East coast. Good product description and reasonably priced.

I would never ship here

I emailed them about a warranty claim and they just continued to close the chat. The shoes were faulty and they denied responsibility despite repeated attempts to get in cotact.

Stuart I.

Stuart I.Perth, WA

Clothes are top notch - customer service less so

Pretty much all of my clothes come from ASOS. All of my pants at least now. I find that the sizing material and fit are usually really good. The one issue I’ve had with an item was a minor one yet ASOS did make the return fairly difficult to the point where I gave up and held onto the item. In saying that I’ve had one issue out of perhaps 10 orders and it was relatively minor so, I highly recommend their goods, just be advised they aren’t the most helpful bunch to deal with.

Sizing Slightly large

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great men’s shirts

Easy to use website and lots of choice of regular fit floral XL shirts by different brands which what we were seeking. Good quality for sale price shirts. Really easy to return they ones that did t suit, and refund happened quickly.

happyreviewer

happyreviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service angels

My clothes didn't arrive or were possibly stolen and Asos were amazing. Thank you for the quick response and great service. The replacements arrived quickly which was a huge relief as I'd purchased them for a wedding that i was going to. Thanks Asos!

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nike air flight 89 royal blue shoes

I ordered a pair Nike air flight 89 royal blue shoes and received them but came with out the Nike shoe box was not happy if u buy a new pair of shoes you should always receive the brand name box they come in not some dodgy brown box they sent me with the shoes in !!!!!!

Express delivery misleading

Ordered a product on the Sunday and paid extra for express shipping as it stated I would receive it within 2 business days. It’s now on business day 4 and still hasn’t been received. ASOS contacted and are refusing to refund my shipping cost. Be very careful.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Great online business - purchase with confidence

I recently purchased 3 items from ASOS. Delivery was quick. One of the items was incorrect and the other just didn’t fit me well. The returns process was amazingly straight forward. Within an hour of registering the return I had been emailed a postal return slip. I lodged the parcel the next day, by the afternoon I received an email from PayPal saying my refund was getting processed. Much better experience than I’ve had with other online businesses! I will definitely by from ASOS again.

fred.mcgurk.3

fred.mcgurk.3AU

The site is messy and slow

Having been mucked about by the site (things like trying to sign up and being taken to a page of ads, then asking for a 10% discount and only getting half that), I goto suspicious and came here. Glad I did.

Maya G

Maya GSydney, NSW

3% international surcharge!!!

I have placed two orders in the past two weeks and both times I was charged a 3% International surcharge? If I knew this I wouldn't have shopped with this company! No other international seller has charged this fee. $17 in surcharge fees? Never again! And I will be returning everything I bought!!!

clara98

clara98South East Queensland, QLD

Hit or miss

I have gotten some amazing pieces from them, but there were times where it just didn't turn out right. I think most of the time it is a bad purchase on my side, though. My experience with shipping has been excellent so far and 99% of time they arrive according to the estimated date. Returning is very convenient as you can drop it off with aus post parcel lockers. Sizing is slightly inconsistent in my opinion because the ASOS design dresses in the same size differ in how they fit me. Clothes tend to run larger than expected.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Serving misleading ads with discounts that aren’t accessible.

Bad user experience after click add saying 10% discount off but not being able to access.

Not happy with automated responses to queries when raised on Facebook.

Will be returning to the Iconic where they value their customers

Delivered on time and quick refund when I returned something

Ordered some clothes on the Thursday before the Australia Day long weekend, few hours later my order was dispatched and was estimated to arrive on the 28th which it did. One of the items didn’t fit and so I went to return it today at the post office at 1pm and by 5pm I received an email saying they had received it and my refund with after pay had been processed! Amazing company will definitely be purchasing from them again again.

Maree V

Maree VSydney, NSW

Absolute JOKE of a company!

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Not bad very cheap prices for some items

fatima

fatimaNew South Wales

Worst delivery - I paid for express delivery

I paid for express delivery and I’m still waiting for my parcel and it’s been 5 working days . The only response they can give me is wait another 5 working days!!! What was the point!!! I will never order from this site again!!!

Sizing Slightly small