ASOS

ASOS

Horrific customer service

Accidentally wrote the wrong primary email when signing up for the student discount. Customer Service Agent Tara spoke with me for half an hour just to tell me that i would need to supply student documents that dont exist to get the email fixed! Ridiculous! Insane customer service and a complete waste of my time.

One of my favourite online stores!

I can always rely on Asos to have something I'm looking for. There's such a big variety of items, with most of them being well-priced. I wish shipping were a little faster, however I acknowledge they're coming from the UK to Australia. However the free returns are processed at insane speeds. I often get an email regarding my refund a few hours after dropping my parcel off at the post office! I'd like to see the ability to leave reviews on products in the future.

Shocking delivery time and appealing customer service!

Placed an order with express delivery of 1-3days. Logged into account to track but the tracking button was missing. Had a confirmation email sent for order and "click here" link to track parcel, and it redirected me to general delivery times and information page on ASOS. So had no way to track my delivery. I contacted them via email after a week of placing order to ask where my delivery was...
and then began the appealing customer service. Typical "copy and paste" response, stated it would be another week to arrive (so an express order placed on the 9th March won't arrive until 22nd March) no attempt to help, listed all reasons placing blame on outsourcing. My complaint was THEIR lack of communication as I received no email that delivery was delayed and I couldn't track the parcel. They take no responsibility, I actually got a response that "every parcel is on it's own journey!"
Wish I had read these reviews before placing my order. It appears this is the culture of the company. Even the customer service responses to reviews on here have "copy and paste" responses, they say almost the same thing to everyone. Avoid the headache and the frustration!

Wouldn’t recommend even to my worst enemy.

Bought over $1000 worth of clothing, received a shipping tracking number- the tracking didn’t budge. Contacted Australia Post thinking the error was on their end to have them say that ASOS hadn’t given them the items. Contacted ASOS to find out where my things were, to have them say 2 days later say ‘we have run out of stock so we have refunded you half (but won’t appear in your bank account for 5-10 business days) and have sent out the remaining. (with a new tracking number)’.

No consultation- I would have rather just returned the whole lot. 2 - 3 weeks of waiting for my items...

Not on.

Horrible customer service

I had a parcel sent to an old address (I updated my address at checkout however it apparently didn’t go through). After speaking to 4 different customer reps, posting publicly on Facebook and asking for the issue to be escalated (it wasnt), the only advice I received was to update my address in future, and to go to the address it was sent to and try to sort it out with the current resident (who I’m pretty sure has now kept my items for themselves). As a young woman with no knowledge of who lives there this seems like terrible advice and I don’t feel particularly safe taking it. I wish I could be refunded for my order as $70 is actually a lot to a student, even if ASOS don’t care about that money going down the train. I have learnt my lesson not to bother with them anymore.

Customer service not helping at all - items not arriving although express shipping is used

Avoid ordering at all costs. There will be no assistance what so ever, although there is a delay in the delivery (15 days from the day you order for express shipping)

Better give your business to those who will assist accordingly.

You have been warned.

Wrong product

I was sent the wrong product (trousers instead of blouse) and asked them to send me the correct one and organise for this to be picked up. They won’t send me the correct one as I’ll need to repurchase and send this back even though I work hours that don’t allow me to get to a post office. No matter how many times I explained this - same response. Appalling scripted customer service

The only way to Shop

This is my go to online store. It's an easy to use website, the clothes are great, the range is wide, and they are really easy going when it comes to returns.
I'd be happy never to go to real shop again.

Sizing True to size

Absolutely Rubbish.

Took money out of my credit card, and told me my order is unsuccessful, the bank says they took it and it shows in my account that Asos took the money, Asos customer service says we haven't taken the money. so i am left $60 out of pocket.
Rude and Arrogant customer service. Will never buy from you again.

Sizing Very small

The worst customer service

Received a dress missing a component (belt) when I needed it for the weekend, they owned up to the error however still made it my problem. They wanted me to return it, and repurchase the same dress instead of sending me the missing belt, I wasn't prepared to be out of pocket twice for the same dress. Don't even bother contacting customer service as you'll end up going around in circles.

Another difficult experience

After having sworn off ASOS back in 2017 after paying $39 for express shipping on all orders that was never applied and then receiving an order with a dozen items that were all unwearable (due to bizarre sizing, poor quality and colours being completely different to the photos), I decided to give them another try - they're the only retailer I know of who stocks up to a HH cup and doesn't cost at least $60 a bra.
I qualified for express shipping and was notified of this but was never given the option of applying the discount code. I naively assumed it must have been automated but no - after speaking with three sales "assistants" I was told the express shipping had been "temporarily cancelled due to high demand". This is, in my experience, completely standard customer service for ASOS and exactly why i stopped shopping with them years ago

Sizing True to size

Terrible!

Place a $150 online order on the 19th feb, chose express shipping. Meant to arrive on 21st feb latest. Received an email saying it will be one day late. 24th feb, still nothing. Tracking says order still in UK! Livechat Customer service told me to wait till 1st March. That’s unacceptable! Especially for an international company! Express shipping takes 2 weeks?! Can’t cancel order as well. Plus, the customer service person Jieran kept wanting to close the chat. I guess on the basis that he can’t help me anymore.

Horrible quality

First time buying from ASOS. Bought 3 dresses. Ha to return all three.
The worst dress had a different cut from one hip to the other - so one hip ballooned out and actually bunched up while the other side laid flat.
The other two dresses were such poor quality, I am average height, certainly not short and one dress was a waist tie dress - the tie for the waist was around my chest.
Very disappointed.

Sizing Very small

Don’t get premier delivery

Premier delivery never arrives within the time it’s described as (2-3 business days), no matter the time you order (before 12pm AEST weekdays) or being in a metro area. Customer service is useless, quite rude when you try to give polite feedback. It’s only 2 stars for the fact that I don’t have a problem with the products or sending returns. Besides that they really need to rethink their customer service and look at what delivery carrier they’re using.

Watch out for this one

This has happened before with them. They decline your purchase then the money disappears from your account into pending. You will not be able to have the money back in your account for 2 weeks! Well thats my bank anyway. They cannot help you with anything as with all huge companies and are basically 1 degree away from being bots. Its always better to shop with small business for this one reason alone.

Great clothes

Purchased for a couple years now! Service is a little issue for returns! A few items I needed to return,did eventually get money back though so not bad !will continue to shop...

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Good product range but rude customer service and consistently late delivery

The website is good and they have a wide range of products (you never know what the quality will be like though). The main issue is delivery. My last order was 3 1/2 weeks late and the one i am currently waiting for is 1 week late with no sign of arriving any time soon. When I talked to customer service on their chat line, I was spoken to very rudely and hung up on.

Terrible service, low quality products

I ordered from asos, courier delivered to wrong address and asos wave signing signature upon delivery. Asos denied that their app automatically signs off the account. Items was never replaced. Incosiderate turds when I told them that my bridal shoes is in that parcel. Caused me too much stress because of their damn shoes that never arrived.

ASOS Premier Delivery Not Worth the Money

My review is specifically of the ASOS Premier Delivery Service which costs $39 per year and is supposed to give you faster unlimited deliveries for a year. I live in inner city Sydney and the delivery times are advertised as being 3 and sometimes 2 days. I have been a loyal customer of ASOS for about 8 years and was used to items taking a week, rarely longer than that but almost always 1 week and prospect of 2-3 days was very exciting.
So after 6 months and about 10 orders let me say that the Premier Delivery Service is a complete rip off. I have yet to have a delivery arrive in 3 days and the norm is usually a week which is what I got before I paid for the faster service.
And don't get me started on the bored, robotic chat bots who call themselves "customer service". They are the most unhelpful "Help" I have ever encountered. If you ask them where the order is they always reply with the same answer. They claim to have contacted the couriers (which is highly doubtful) and usually tell me to wait for another week, essentially telling me my order is going to take two weeks and not the advertised 2-3 days.
My advice if you are thinking of purchasing Premier Delivery from ASOS is don't. Its not worth the money or the frustration of trying to track down your delivery.

Lost me

Horrible customer service. Whatever happend to always make the customer happy. They were not able to find any solutions to a refund/promo code gone wrong
They gave me generic answers without completely reading my query.
It’s such a shame because I love Asos, however to avoid this service, I won’t return

Sizing Slightly small