ASOS

ASOS

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah.

Sarah.Melbourne

The worst

Asos has got to be the absolute worst customer service I've ever encountered. Not only are the prices higher than everywhere else but their customer care are the rudest most incompetent useless bunch. Avoid this place at all costs

kezza

kezza

WARNING Rip offs

My daughter purchased a pair of Nike Air force shoes they arrived not only worn but and fake they don't even have Nike air on the heel as pictured. They seem to have blocked her so she can't get in touch. Thankfully we use Paypal so should be able to do something about it

KMD

KMD

Never Again...

I've been a customer of ASOS for well over 10 years, always purchasing their annual Priority Service. But their customer service quality and refund time frames have just deteriorated hugely in the last couple of years.
They have had a return of mine for a month now (I can see from the tracking) and no sign of any refund notification. Just having to go back and forth online with a different person each time, often with a day or so's gap in between emails is very annoying. They will request information that they already have and I then have to wait another 24 hours to hear back from them again.
I will not be shopping with them ever again. ICONIC is the way forward, amazing delivery, amazing returns and amazingly fast refunds.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A total mess

Mic18

Mic18Queensland

Great customer service

The soles of the shoes I bought were plastic, making it incredibly easy to slip. I fell and injured myself twice wearing the shoes and brought it up so others wouldn't get hurt.
They addressed the issue, gave me a full refund and discount code.
Very nice customer service.

Tran

TranSydney, NSW

The most nasty customer service ever - Never trust their website - stop buying from ASOS

My order 7 items, missing one of them
Contact them and few times and they said they will refunded me the money.

Then received an email saying I will not receive any refund as the item I bought was on discount =))))

Couldn't careless

Sizing Slightly large

Order one thing, get another.

They don't send the item you pay for half the time. Ordered No Show Socks and get long socks instead. Previous order to that I bought a simple grey sleeveless top and received some weird grey sweater thing. It's not that difficult.

Amin N.

Amin N.Sydney, NSW

Zero star. Shipment never arrived, contacted them and they blocked my account with an arrogant email

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service.

I made an order a while back and received a couple of items I did not pay for. I contacted asos in good faith in case something was wrong on their end and to make sure it wouldn't happen again for asos's sake.
They wanted me to pay for the items. I didn't want that as I never wanted the items in the first place. They then wanted me to return the items at my expense. I told them I will not be doing that and left it at that.
A month or so later when I go to place a new order I noticed my account has been BLOCKED. I tried to email them with no reply. They can absolutely get stuffed. I sold the free items for a profit and shop with the iconic from now on.

Chrisentiae

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Sold me a wool pullover that had no wool.

Sizing Slightly small

Amazing customer service

The quality of ASOS varies but returns are free easy and very fast! I wasn’t happy with an item but had taken the tags off and they still refunded me!

Ing

IngSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stars if it was possible

Victoria Love-Rainbow

Victoria Love-RainbowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Recently noticed a decline in customer service. I have generally happy with the support over the years but have noticed recently that they place no value on long term customers who spend a lot of money. Will shop elsewhere.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Product Appearance As advertised

Express Shipping - Failure (and resultant customer service resolution fail)

Paid express shipping and the parcel did not arrive by the promised date. Consequently i was out of the country - Asos refused to negotiate given their failure to meet the service and refused refund. I would expect a higher level of customer service given the size of the company and its apparent reputation.

Zac B.

Zac B.Perth, WA

Absolutely useless

I purchased shoes for $195 and they came in the wrong size. The company has no exchange policy so I had to refund and return it and buy them again, only they were an extra $65 to purchase again. The whole process of getting the shoes again took 2 weeks and when they came out the second time they were the wrong size AGAIN! The 3rd time I ordered them off The Iconic and they came faster and in the correct size.

Sizing Slightly small

Knight

Knight

Sizes are always wrong

My Mum bought me driving gloves as a Birthday present from ASOS. Their size listings detail S/M, M/L and L/XL with no measurements detailed on the website. So when the gloves arrived and just looking at them I could see they were too big. ASOS refused to let us return the gloves for a smaller size as they didn’t believe that they had not been worn and that we sent them a picture of the gloves in the unopened plastic wrapping. They continued to refuse a return or refund until the return policy period was up and then did not respond to us any more. Such nasty customer service do yourself a favour and go to a store and try on some gloves at least then you’ll get ones that fit and not waste $45

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Sends you incorrect size and unresponsive to emails

Purchased $300 pair of shoes, ordered a size 8 as per my confirmation email and invoice. ASOS sent me a 6 size. I’ve sent numerous emails to them requesting confirmation they have my size and stock and will hold this for me considering this is their error and not mine, they have been COMPLETELY UNRESPONSIVE to me!!!!!! Disgusting customer service

Tim.J

Tim.JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality and customer service

I bought three items of jewelry from ASOS nearly two months ago. Two rings and one necklace. The necklace is pretty decent but the rings are not.

I have diligently taken care of the rings, taking them off before I work out etc., but the coating has already rubbed off exposing the metal underneath (a sort of copper color). As a result my fingers have greeny black markers where the ring makes contact with the skin and the rings also look subpar.

I wrote to ASOS with a complaint hoping to be issued a refund or some form of compensation/recognition but have not heard back for multiple weeks.

Would not recommend shopping with them.

Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible customer service!!! Asos will send you faulty items and then refuse to refund you. Avoid at all cost

I ordered over $200 worth of items for my birthday. when the items arrived most were faulty and some where even missing! When I contacted customer service I was worried a replacement wouldn't come in time and I wanted a refund. I was told too bad a replacement has already been sent. Well it's now the day of my bday and no replacement has arrived and I'm still being told no refund will be issued. I'm devastated. My entire bday has been ruined, the whole party is dressed up but the bday girl. If I was issued a refund immediately I could have gone to a local shop. Beyond disappointed.