Aspire Floors

• Job Satisfaction

josephine h.
josephine h.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic job, very professional 5 stars +

Highly recommend Aspire floors! Dominic was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries. Nelson and the installers were so professional, helpful and thorough. The floor looks fantastic!

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Ad

Beautiful timber floor, great service and installation!

Dominic has been very helpful from the day one we have contacted him. We have been so many showrooms and found Aspire is the most effective with very good quality of products and warranty. We have replaced the floor for the whole apartment and it’s worth it! Everything looks new and beautiful. Dominic and his team are professional at what they are doing. We are very happy with the product and services.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Mark Sydney NSW
Mark Sydney NSWSydney, NSW

Perfect Product and Outstanding Customer Service

We are very happy with the product and service from Aspire Floors. Dominic was very helpful through the process from recommending the boards, prompt in communication to a final inspection. Leo and his installation team was punctual, professional and responded to all our concerns. Highly recommended.

Find out how Aspire Floors compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

Our floors are exactly what we wished for.

We recently bought an apartment and wanted to put in new floors. We were Shopped around and decided to work with Aspire Floors.

I highly recommend Aspire Floors both for customer service and quality of product.

Alimar
Alimar

A great job - very happy

Aspire Floors did a great job replacing our tired and damaged floors.
The team was very helpful in choosing the right floor and had excellent knowledge about the different types of flooring. The team that installed the floor were punctual and managed the installation to allow us access throughout the house - we were able to stay at home with minimal inconvenience. I would definitely recommend them

Great service, quality products

Thank you Dom from Aspire Floors for helping us to achieve the ultimate flooring we want for our house. Both me and my partner were very happy with the end result.
Highly recommend.
Dom is very professional, responsive to all our needs and honest. This is all you want when you’re going through a stressful house Reno.

Elly Y
Elly YSydney, NSW

Amazing job done

Aspire Floors help me with my timber floors work in my house, they have done an excellent job. Dominic came to my house for the site inspection and explained all the details for me, it really helps my decision. The Latour looks stunning in my house, especially the stair nosing they made, beyond my expectation. Thank you, Aspire Floors. Highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic floors and excellent service!

We were amazed not only by the fantastic quality of the floors, but their professional service as well! Absolutely love it! Highly recommend Aspire Floors to whoever needs a high-quanlity wooden floor in their daily life.

I am a happy customer

We are quite happy with the outcome delivered by Aspire Floor. The delivery was prompt and the workmanship was great. I will recommend Aspire Floor to my friends. Great team!

Natasa
NatasaSydney, NSW

Fantastic floorboards and amazing service!

Job Satisfaction

Perfect job and service. I love my floor boards!

I had my stairs and upstairs bedrooms and hall finished with Aspire oak, Riesling engineered boards. The concrete stairs were in a terrible state. The excellent tradesmen from Aspire transformed them with such artistry, I couldnt be happier.

Scene P.
Scene P.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied production and service

Thanks for the floor expert Patrick ! We are 100% satisficed with the new timber floor in our showroom. The colour, quality, material, installation...everything is perfect! Especially the service! Well done guys!

Michael R
Michael RSydney, NSW

Outstanding Product and Service

The Aspire team have done an outstanding job. The experience from selection to completion has been supportive, flexible and tailored to our needs. The quality of the finished product has exceeded our expectations- highly recommended!!

Review collected in partnership with Aspire Floors

The color Looks so great while all the piece of timber combine together!!

Wow my new floor looks great! I had a hard time finding a timber-knots-free scandi look flooring. It seems there are not many shops carry these. Thanks Patrick for recommending the lalegno range. Installation team is also great and neat. Thank you again. Highly recommended.

Amazing Floors

If you are looking for someone to go above and beyond to make your floors look beautiful, I would head to aspire floors.

The guys at Aspire Floors were great!