Aspire Floors

• Job Satisfaction

Beautiful timber floor, great service and installation!

Dominic has been very helpful from the day one we have contacted him. We have been so many showrooms and found Aspire is the most effective with very good quality of products and warranty. We have replaced the floor for the whole apartment and it’s worth it! Everything looks new and beautiful. Dominic and his team are professional at what they are doing. We are very happy with the product and services.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Mark Sydney NSW

Mark Sydney NSWSydney, NSW

Perfect Product and Outstanding Customer Service

We are very happy with the product and service from Aspire Floors. Dominic was very helpful through the process from recommending the boards, prompt in communication to a final inspection. Leo and his installation team was punctual, professional and responded to all our concerns. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Aspire Floors

Our floors are exactly what we wished for.

We recently bought an apartment and wanted to put in new floors. We were Shopped around and decided to work with Aspire Floors.

I highly recommend Aspire Floors both for customer service and quality of product.

Alimar

Alimar

A great job - very happy

Aspire Floors did a great job replacing our tired and damaged floors.
The team was very helpful in choosing the right floor and had excellent knowledge about the different types of flooring. The team that installed the floor were punctual and managed the installation to allow us access throughout the house - we were able to stay at home with minimal inconvenience. I would definitely recommend them

Great service, quality products

Thank you Dom from Aspire Floors for helping us to achieve the ultimate flooring we want for our house. Both me and my partner were very happy with the end result.
Highly recommend.
Dom is very professional, responsive to all our needs and honest. This is all you want when you’re going through a stressful house Reno.

Elly Y

Elly YSydney, NSW

Amazing job done

Aspire Floors help me with my timber floors work in my house, they have done an excellent job. Dominic came to my house for the site inspection and explained all the details for me, it really helps my decision. The Latour looks stunning in my house, especially the stair nosing they made, beyond my expectation. Thank you, Aspire Floors. Highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic floors and excellent service!

We were amazed not only by the fantastic quality of the floors, but their professional service as well! Absolutely love it! Highly recommend Aspire Floors to whoever needs a high-quanlity wooden floor in their daily life.

I am a happy customer

We are quite happy with the outcome delivered by Aspire Floor. The delivery was prompt and the workmanship was great. I will recommend Aspire Floor to my friends. Great team!

Natasa

NatasaSydney, NSW

Fantastic floorboards and amazing service!

Find out how Aspire Floors compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

Perfect job and service. I love my floor boards!

I had my stairs and upstairs bedrooms and hall finished with Aspire oak, Riesling engineered boards. The concrete stairs were in a terrible state. The excellent tradesmen from Aspire transformed them with such artistry, I couldnt be happier.

Scene P.

Scene P.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied production and service

Thanks for the floor expert Patrick ! We are 100% satisficed with the new timber floor in our showroom. The colour, quality, material, installation...everything is perfect! Especially the service! Well done guys!

Michael R

Michael RSydney, NSW

Outstanding Product and Service

The Aspire team have done an outstanding job. The experience from selection to completion has been supportive, flexible and tailored to our needs. The quality of the finished product has exceeded our expectations- highly recommended!!

Review collected in partnership with Aspire Floors

The color Looks so great while all the piece of timber combine together!!

Wow my new floor looks great! I had a hard time finding a timber-knots-free scandi look flooring. It seems there are not many shops carry these. Thanks Patrick for recommending the lalegno range. Installation team is also great and neat. Thank you again. Highly recommended.

Amazing Floors

If you are looking for someone to go above and beyond to make your floors look beautiful, I would head to aspire floors.

The guys at Aspire Floors were great!

Pattanasak R.

Pattanasak R.Sydney, NSW

Great products and services

I am totally a newbie here and Aspire floors really help me through everything from start to finish. They are very patience for all my questions and takes time to explain to me. Their works are perfection, no wobbles, no defects. I am very happy with my floor. Thank you Aspire Floors!!!

Xiangzhen L.

Xiangzhen L.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended. Helpful and excellent services

The team from Aspire Floors helped me out on replacing my carpet with new timber flooring. The did the full package from removing the old carpet, levelling concrete to laying timber and installing skirting boards. Really happy with the final result. Thanks guys!

mark n.

mark n.

Hi Quality Flooring

Got some high quality Russian Oak engineered flooring from Aspire Floors. The product looks great. I am very happy with the detail of installation. It was tough working around a federation home. The guys definitely knew what they were doing.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Quality product collections and great customer service

Great service!

Patrick was always efficient and prompt in his communication. Lots of flooring options at a competitive price. Aspire floors made what was a difficult job, easy. Would highly recommend them.

Adam M

Adam MSydney, NSW

Fantastic product and excellent customer service!

Our experience with Aspire floors at every stage has been a great experience. We are really happy with the look and durability of our engineered floors. The flooring is made in Belgium and the range of colours and collections is superior to any other company. Aspire’s showroom is well set up with large samples to help visualise the finished product. As well as this, the pricing is the best we’ve found. We went with the Topwood collection in witmat and love the finished look.