Aspire Floors

Hi Quality Flooring

Got some high quality Russian Oak engineered flooring from Aspire Floors. The product looks great. I am very happy with the detail of installation. It was tough working around a federation home. The guys definitely knew what they were doing.

Quality product collections and great customer service

We came across Aspire Floors when we were searching for a engineered oak floor supplier. We picked the Lalegno range from Aspire Floors, many thanks for Patrick's detailed introductions on the various options as well as on the installation side of the things.

We are quite happy with the overall experience, from purchasing to installation. We had to hold the stock in their warehouse for some extended months due to delays from the constructions and that was never an issue. The installation schedule was only confirmed to Aspire in a short notice in Dec last year when everyone is rushing to have the projects completed before Christmas. And, thankfully, Patrick managed to coordinate with our builder and arranged the installation on time.

The installation was done swiftly with attentions to details while there was still a lot of other work going on in the house. 3 months on, we are still quite happy with the floors, and no faults were spotted so far.

Well done Aspire Floors! And big THANK YOU to Patrick :)

J&C

Great service!

Patrick was always efficient and prompt in his communication. Lots of flooring options at a competitive price. Aspire floors made what was a difficult job, easy. Would highly recommend them.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic product and excellent customer service!

Our experience with Aspire floors at every stage has been a great experience. We are really happy with the look and durability of our engineered floors. The flooring is made in Belgium and the range of colours and collections is superior to any other company. Aspire’s showroom is well set up with large samples to help visualise the finished product. As well as this, the pricing is the best we’ve found. We went with the Topwood collection in witmat and love the finished look.

Job Satisfaction

Great service and great result

We had herringbone floorboards installed in our apartment by Aspire. Patrick was very helpful all the way through the process, from answering all our questions about the boards, providing all the info to help with strata approval and follow up after the install. The installers did a great job and finished the job well inside the time allotted.

Excellent customer service!

I couldn’t be happier with the service I received from Aspire floors. They gave excellent recommendations on colour and product selection. Their email correspondence was great and they sent me product samples. The installation was quick & professional.

Very efficient

First time dealing with these guys and I found Patrick, the rep, to be very professional and knowledgeable.
His team of installers delivered a good finish and were very efficient and tidy.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service, first class craftsmanship

Patrick has helped our renovation from beginning to end. The European Oak from Lalegno is supreme as well as the craftsmanship of our installers. We are very pleased with the end results and highly recommend!

Professional and Elegant Floors

I have ordered 2 large sets of wooden floors from this company after seeing their wide range of products in the showroom. After checking many other suppliers, my wife and I settled on the excellent floors we now have in our renovated home. Patrick kept us informed, went out of his way when I had to adjust quantities due to builder’s requirements, and didn’t charge for the adjusted quantity. One order had to come from overseas and he expedited the order and stored the goods free of charge. Delivery was prompt and his laying team efficient, tidy and knowledgeable. Any further flooring we need to purchase will come from Patrick and Aspire Floors. Highly recommended.

Love the Herringbone floors

I contacted Aspire when Terra Mater flooring gave me their details following an unsatisfactory interaction with another company (based in Randwick) to quote on supply & install European Oak Parquet flooring in my apartment. Upon contacting Aspire, Patrick came over, arrived on time, was well presented very professional & courteous. did everything he said he would do & got the quote back to me fairly quickly.

I was comfortable with the brand TerraMater having already done my research on them before making the selection. When i did my research on Aspire on Google, i thought they cant be this good because their ratings were so high. (5 stars mostly) but i went with my instincts & boy am i glad i did. The arrangements were made & despite it being around the Christmas break, the job proceeded in Early January. The Laying team were amazing, despite some confusion at the start concerning furniture, they accommodated me wonderfully. The apartment now looks amazing, the floors definitely made the place. i love the fact that Jin & his team went to the effort of making sure that the boards were whole boards used everywhere even in places where they would not easily be noticed. The end result is one of a home with sophistication & style thanks in no small part to the team at Aspire Floors, i wish them all the very best for the future.

Nightmare from start to finish

I've just had my floors installed by this company. From start to finish my experiences with Aspire has been awful. I wish the facility to upload pics existed on this site. A picture speaks a thousand words. The list of problems;
(1) Numerous cancellations prior to installation and dishonest management that attempts to blame the client for their own mistakes.
(2) Workmen who either don't speak English or speak it very poorly.
(3) After specifically asking workers not to leave mess in common areas of my building they left an awful mess in corridor outside apartment, lift and car parking area (see pics)
(4) Damage to false wall partition and levelling material sprayed on the wall.
(5) Pine wood beading added to oak flooring (see pics) I think anyone would agree that this looks awful and cheap, All my friends and other workmen on-site either laughed or were astounded. When I complained I was told "I could paint it". Is this what $8 000 odd looks like?
At this stage, I don't believe this company is competent to fix either the damage caused or replace pine beading with something more appropriate and will only cause more problems.
Anyone can recommend a "genuinely" good joiner that can fix this mess??

Update : 19/01/2019 The manager did contact me and was genuine in wanting to solve the problems. All of the problems were fixed except the pine wood beading which was removed. However, damage to the kick boards occurred and I still have to pay for a joiner to fix join between cabinetry and flooring.

Disappointing Follow up

My parents purchased a home early last year and rectifications were necessary with a number of items, one being the floorboards. There were gaps in a number of places. I contacted the company and asked for someone to come out and have a look. The business did act promptly and send out a couple of employees. Upon arrival at the home they stated that skirting boards would need to be taken off, and repainted and so forth. My parents wanted the manager of the business to confirm details and take responsibility for any damage in writing before they agreed to any work. The manager did come out to inspect the work and then proceeded to say that this had never happened to them before and that he needed to consult with the manufacturers. A number of phone calls and text messages instigated by myself or my father later, yet still no acknowledgement in an email of how they were to proceed with our warranty repairs.
To this day we are still waiting for this written guarantee and an explanation as to why there were gaps in the floorboards, hence no rectifications have been completed and no communication from the business since before Christmas last year.

Since writing this review we have had a response from Aspire Floors and a report written stating that the gaps in the floorboards may have been caused by our gas heater. The gaps did close up over the warmer months and We continue to keep an eye on it over winter with the heater on a platform and a rug in front of it. Just something to consider when purchasing these floorboards.