Astralpool Australia

Astralpool Australia

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AstralPool

1.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (84) · No (52)

Astral Pool heater recall!

Darren M.
Darren M.Sydney, NSW

AstralPool Heater Recall - What a waste of time and money!

Sean H.
Sean H.Sydney, NSW

Zero customer service and a terrible product

We are also part of this faulty heater recall. The customer service line is terrible telling us for months someone will contact us in 7-10 days. We never get a call. Can't get any other detail or will they put us in touch with the repair agent. I would never recommend or buy again from this appalling company. There should be a class action against this company as from the reviews here we are not alone.

Terrible service! Bunch of liars!!

Heater was recalled back in May, promptly went through paperwork I was assigned a case number 601400. That’s it. No progress from there. I have been calling the number ( which also is a third party call centre) the answer I have been getting every time I call is : “someone will be in contact with you to book the replacement in the next 5-10 business days” this has been going on for 5 months now. Liars!! Hard earned money spent on a pool, the pool is shut down for months now!! Sent multiple emails to customer care, no answers. Live chat on website says the same thing “ will be contacted in 5-10 day” no one gives an escalation contact. Next step is legal action!!! Disgusting service!!!

Hank S.
Hank S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service ever

Never I have encountered such poor customer service, our heater has been out of action for over 6 months with no prospect of it being replaced any time soon. Trying to speak to anyone who can make a decision is an exercise in futility. Endless spas who we bought the equipment off have not been able to help either. Case no 00624471. Legal action now seems the only recourse. Do no buy anything to do with this company

Stephane A.
Stephane A.Sydney, NSW

I strongly recommend not to deal with this company which has no sense of service nor customer satisfaction

6 months delay for a replacement piece promised to arrive always next week. No ability to speak to manager. can’t escalate my case. Company has no sense of service /customer satisfaction

John W.
John W.Sydney, NSW

Warranty

Just purchased a pool pump, tried 5 times to register warranty, gave up in the end. Very frustrating. Astral please fix your system, though reading your reviews you have many other problems to fix!

Vanessa
VanessaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

DISGRACEFUL

Loni
Loni

Pool heater faulty - Astralpools continue not to follow up as promised and have not provided replacement

Alex Z
Alex ZSydney, NSW

Faulty Astral HiNRG Pool Heater

I have had nothing but problems with the pool heater since we purchased it 3 years ago. The first heater we purchased broke down and was replaced under warranty within about 1 year. The second heater has also broken down. After the recall fix the engineer found further issues with the heater so still cant be used. I have called Fluidra 5 times and keep getting fobbed off. They sent be an email on the 14th Sept stating I would be contacted in 5 business days to book an appointment, still no contact at all! Worst service and heater DO NOT BUY ONE

NickolasSydney, NSW

Recall Failure

My Astral gas heater literally blew up in my face. Only when I was searching for a technician to fix it that I had found out that was a recall for the product. I was never contacted or notified that these gas heaters were faulty. My Case number is 00610726. We were promised a replacement in September- it's now October and they still can't provide a timeline. I will be purhcasing a new gas heater & going through consumer affairs to claim back the loses plus potential injury.

Nickolas

Thank you for your response. I have now been contacted by a case manager and will provide an update once it's resolved.

Nick

Viron Pool Heater Repair Non Existent

Ren
Ren

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If i could give them zero i would

Astral pools have totally botched the handling of this product safety recall. I have called now four times and every time i am promised a case manager will call back. Nothing but the sound of crickets......
They have forgotten their customers and the fact that due to their poor products we don't have a functioning heater for five going on six months. Compensation for the inconvenience - Hah ! cant even get them to come and fix it!!!!
Just lame excuses on their website and leave their poor customer service team to deal with the complaints whilst management hide and refuse to return phone calls and actually speak to a customer.

RicW
RicWSydney, NSW

VIRON Pool heater recall - terrible service

Fluidra AustraliaAstralPool

Faulty heater still not fixed now 8 months and 3 weeks !!!

8 months 3 weeks and no heater cannot use the pool or spa
This company Do not care after 8+ months Say they don’t have the parts ! Why not replace the faulty heater ?
6 days ago said they will be in contact and nothing
Have a look at reviews before you go anywhere near this mob disgraceful!

Purchase TypeSpa

Joel M.
Joel M.asked

Hi there, can I please have an update on my product recall case # 00590967? I followed up with our agent - George - a week ago but haven't heard anything since. Thank you.

Joel

Nazie D.
Nazie D.asked

I have astralpool equipment installed 20 months ago as a package with the new house through stylemaster and rode pools service. Wonder what is warranty period for chlorinator because display is to dark and unable to read and Bluetooth stoped working?

Hi Nazie,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please refer to our warranty information: https://www.astralpool.com.au/warranty-information

If you need further assistance, we can be reached at the live chat located on this page during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.astralpool.com.au/contact

Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

Gerard Fennessy
Gerard Fennessy

Fit for purpose = 5 years plus. Irrespective of the warranty period.

John P
John Pasked

I have been on wait after calling the Customer Support line (1300 727 116) coming on 90 minutes now. Despite 3 auto updates advising that my remaining waiting time is zero minutes, I am becoming sceptical. Is there a better support channel to use than the call line? Thanks.

Hi John,

We apologise for the delay in response, unfortunately, we are experiencing higher than normal call and email volumes. We recommend you reaching out to use via LIVE CHAT support. It is located on this page during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.astralpool.com.au/service-my-product

Fluidra Case Management Team

See all Astralpool Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and AstralPool representatives