• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kaaran was great - thank you

Kaaran was just brilliant. I wanted some advise on an attic conversion of our 1930s house which has a shallow roof. She has a wonderful telephone manner. No fluffing around.

Absolutely shocking work performed by unqualified unlicensed clowns

Unlicensed unaccredited Installers were sent to make structural changes to my roof! Completely clueless! Needed complete rectification! Attic Group were only interested in final payment for unsafe work performed. Shocking!

Other Home Renovators

Has transformed our house. We love it!

The entire process was very professional - from initial consult, scheduling to installers and plasterers. The installation was timely with great attention to detail. The ladder is easy to use. Has transformed our house and we all love it!

Lack of professionalism

Too easy

Kaaren in the Melbourne office was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Made my job easy. Thank you Kaaren. UGA96 Aluminium 220 attic ladder ordered and we await delivery. Too easy.

vickiflynn
vickiflynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoddy and amateurish

This review applies to the Adelaide branch only. I had looked up product review but did not notice that all of the glowing reviews applied to either Melbourne and Sydney only. Had an attic ladder and a small amount of flooring area installed on the 22/6/2020. The end result lacked the professionalism that I was expecting, but what really shocked me was the fact that when they arrived, I had to sign a paper stating that the company would not be responsible for any damages caused to my property during the install. This had to be signed before they would begin work. I do not recommend any company that insists on this type of waiver as it shows a complete lack of confidence in both their employees and their product.

Easy attic access

There were some issues with the initial installation of our attic ladder, however it was fixed and resolved and the guys were very helpful. The ladder is great and the team were professional.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted.

I didn't want a staircase or the problems with getting drawings and approvals, the attic stairs are exactly what I wanted for occasional use. The crew performing the installation were professional and detailed, and the stairs are solid, easy to use, and look great!! I couldn't be happier with the Attic Group!

S M F
S M FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dustproof attic

I had an attic which was never dustproof. I am now a very happy customer with my DUSTPROOF ATTIC. Clean and beautiful. Also installed a Whirlybird which helps with the heat problem. Thanks guys

Find out how Attic Group compares to other Home Renovators

Done right the first time at a fair price- twice!

I engaged Attic Group twice- once to provision and install two Velux skylights in my previous townhouse years ago and then again in Spring 2019 to provision and install a Fantozzi 11 electric attic ladder and plywood flooring in the attic of my current residence. Tom (now NSW Branch Manager) did the skylights job, Ankit and John did the ladder and flooring; both were top shelf, professional and fixated on getting the fit and finish right. Attic Group is my go to tradie for this sort of work. They are truly masters in their craft. I wanted it done right the first time at a fair price, so I called Attic Group.

Stilly
StillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The space provided in my roof space was exactly what i was looking for.

The Attic group are a very professional and friendly company to deal with. They provided excellent advise and installed access and storage space which was what I was looking for. Excellent pre and post installation communication.

Ade
Ade

Fantastic attic conversion.

Fantastic experience working with these guys. Very professional, extremely communicative and responsive, and the job was done quickly and brilliantly. We lived in while they did our attic conversion, and the team were very considerate and thoughtful throughout so as to minimise the disruption for us. Highly recommend Scott, Julian and Josip - the A Team.

Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A positive and very professional service

Sophie H.Attic Group

budget attic ladder and flooring

Sales and install team were great, patiently worked with us as budget was tight and went above and beyond. Thanks and well done. We have already commenced necessary storage clearing the garage area for productive use.

CaroM
CaroMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such fantastic service from Christoph

Looking to get a ladder for an attic build and came across their website. Ended up in touch with Christoph as we had slightly unusual measurements and requirements and he was fantastic start to end. Such great service - definitely a rare find and would recommend their service and products.

Barbe
Barbe asked

Why would plaster cornice fall off after having attic installed? Lucky no one was standing underneath!

Sophie H.Attic Group

Hi Barbe, please contact us asap, at melb@atticgroup.com.au or on 03 9575 3700. This is very concerning and as a priority need to investigate this installation. Regards Attic Group (Melbourne)

Tiborasked

Is it standard practice for Attic group to leave site rubbish, including coffee cups in the ceiling cavity?

Hi Luke,
I'm sorry to hear about this rubbish being left behind, it is certainly not standard practice. Can you please let me know your name, location and contact number so I can look into this. Please email sophieh@atticgroup.com.au. We take complaints like this very seriously.
Regards,
Sophie

PTB
PTBasked

Has anyone else had problems with tape joins failing prematurely on a dustproof room installed by attic group?

Tibor

Yeah, that tape is not holding up.

notruly
notruly

Yes, especially in summer. I was given extra rolls but had to buy a heavy duty stapler and extra strength tape from bunnings.

Get an answer from our members and Attic Group representatives