Attic Group

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Attic Group

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

isidore12
isidore12AU

Shell company with barely competent "random" external installers

If you are looking for the peace of mind by hiring a "group" for the transformation of your attic, you couldn't be more wrong.

Attic Group is empty company using external installers. The tradesman coming on the day is totally random.

It took three attempts, three different installers.

The work was crude, rushed under one hour, when I was told it would take most of day.

The installation was done with uncertain structural changes, which I will have to get checked by a structural engineer.

Use Attic Group at your own risks.

JSH
JSH

Poor customer service in 2021 and zero follow up in 2022

I tried to have a quotation arranged in November or December 2021.

The person who came to my property couldn't open the ceiling panel, brought minimal tools if any to do so, plus could barely reach as I have 2.7-2.8mH ceilings. I said come back after my renovation in March 2022, still no contact made.

I then visited the stand at the Melbourne Home Show in April this year and explained what had happened. It was explained that they would get in contact with me to arrange a quotation, which still hasn't happened and it is now 5 weeks since the Home Show.

I don't think that is an acceptable amount of time for me to wait nor is it great customer service.

• Incentivised Review No
StC
StCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caveat Emptor ….. Great bld supervisor but rest of process lacks any customer centricity.

• +5Thumbnail
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kaaran was great - thank you

Kaaran was just brilliant. I wanted some advise on an attic conversion of our 1930s house which has a shallow roof. She has a wonderful telephone manner. No fluffing around.

Find out how Attic Group compares to other Home Renovators

Absolutely shocking work performed by unqualified unlicensed clowns

Unlicensed unaccredited Installers were sent to make structural changes to my roof! Completely clueless! Needed complete rectification! Attic Group were only interested in final payment for unsafe work performed. Shocking!

• Timeliness

Has transformed our house. We love it!

The entire process was very professional - from initial consult, scheduling to installers and plasterers. The installation was timely with great attention to detail. The ladder is easy to use. Has transformed our house and we all love it!

Nicolas
Nicolas

Lack of professionalism

Too easy

Kaaren in the Melbourne office was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Made my job easy. Thank you Kaaren. UGA96 Aluminium 220 attic ladder ordered and we await delivery. Too easy.

Easy attic access

There were some issues with the initial installation of our attic ladder, however it was fixed and resolved and the guys were very helpful. The ladder is great and the team were professional.

• Incentivised Review No

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted.

I didn't want a staircase or the problems with getting drawings and approvals, the attic stairs are exactly what I wanted for occasional use. The crew performing the installation were professional and detailed, and the stairs are solid, easy to use, and look great!! I couldn't be happier with the Attic Group!

S M F
S M FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dustproof attic

I had an attic which was never dustproof. I am now a very happy customer with my DUSTPROOF ATTIC. Clean and beautiful. Also installed a Whirlybird which helps with the heat problem. Thanks guys

• Timeliness

Done right the first time at a fair price- twice!

I engaged Attic Group twice- once to provision and install two Velux skylights in my previous townhouse years ago and then again in Spring 2019 to provision and install a Fantozzi 11 electric attic ladder and plywood flooring in the attic of my current residence. Tom (now NSW Branch Manager) did the skylights job, Ankit and John did the ladder and flooring; both were top shelf, professional and fixated on getting the fit and finish right. Attic Group is my go to tradie for this sort of work. They are truly masters in their craft. I wanted it done right the first time at a fair price, so I called Attic Group.

Stilly
StillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The space provided in my roof space was exactly what i was looking for.

The Attic group are a very professional and friendly company to deal with. They provided excellent advise and installed access and storage space which was what I was looking for. Excellent pre and post installation communication.

Ade
Ade

Fantastic attic conversion.

Fantastic experience working with these guys. Very professional, extremely communicative and responsive, and the job was done quickly and brilliantly. We lived in while they did our attic conversion, and the team were very considerate and thoughtful throughout so as to minimise the disruption for us. Highly recommend Scott, Julian and Josip - the A Team.

Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A positive and very professional service