COSME DE Australia

COSME DE Australia

Listing monitored by COSME DE Australia

Products are not authentic. fake products

I was bought one of Pitera treatment essence. Theres have something in side at essence. They are ask me qr code.I did send them my records but they are keep asking me qr code. Nobody keep the box after when they open for using. I was throwing out trash

Sam Su
Sam Su

Stay Away - Fake Products

Like many other has stated here, the product they sell are often the cheapest you can find online but they are fake.

I have been using SKII for years. When my last bottle was almost up, I found a special. You can tell it's fake as soon as you start using. It does not have that distinct smell genuine SKII normally has.

Janae
JanaeSydney, NSW

Authentic Aveda Products & Great customers service

I was very skeptical about buying these already high priced hair products because I have never seen them so cheap anywhere. Of course I worried they might be ‘dupes’. I received my order today (which shipped fairly quick with Fedex) and compared them to my already existing products I had purchased from Aveda. They are authentic products! Trust me, I really tested it out from the smell, feel and even label of the products. I would trust buying from them again.

nicole
nicoleBaulkham Hills

Product is off

Orlane soin super hydatant. Very old jar faded letter. Cream all over. Lools like they refilled and old jar???
GUERLAIN Super aquaeye serum clearly has the mention cannot be sold. It is a free sample to be given away...
Orlane serum anti fatigue seems ok
I will never again contact this company. Looks dubious quality products.
Quick delivery though

Tanya C.
Tanya C.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!! STAY AWAY!!

Perfect product

100 % satisfied.I will definitely be purchasing from their store again. Great prices & prompt delivery..Packed Safely..Arrived undamaged. Thank you ..A great website to use..

Julie H
Julie H

Pointless and frustrating experience!

Maree
Maree

Legitimate Luxury Brands

This seems to be a somewhat unknown beauty product website amongst what is usually used by most beauty lovers. I found this website by luck and after placing my first trial order, I was an instant fan. The cost of products I previously considered to be outside of my price range is now much more affordable. All items are genuine brands, and postage usually takes several weeks as its overseas. With the ability to pay via paypal, this adds another level of protection and I will continue using this website to buy my high end skincare from.

Anshu Gandhi
Anshu GandhiAU

Excellent customer support | Genuine products

I have given 5 stars for their excellent customer support service. I received my order within 2 weeks. I ordered 2 lipstick and after 1 week I dropped them an email asking the status of my order and they responded immediately to my email with a screenshot of my order status. Screenshot shared by them had all possible details of order shipment stages. In online shopping communication is very important. Thank you. I will order from this website in future.

Shad
ShadSydney

Will not buy products from Cosme-de.com again!

I ordered the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder however the product I received from Cosme-de was a fake. I took it to Sephora and checked the product side by side with the original and it was significantly different in packaging and texture. This was the first item I purchased from this website and I will not be doing so again. I have sent them an enquiry through their website, expressing my concerns and dissatisfaction, however I have not heard back.

Dreaming of CocoBrisbane

Chanel Make-up and Perfume

I love this company they have great Luxury Designer Make-up, Skincare and Perfume at discounted prices. I would recommend this online store for there customer service and products. I will buy from this store from now on.

Jay87
Jay87Melbourne

Worse company ever

Worse company I have ever dealt with. Never received my items.money gone and no items! Scammers beware. Save yourself the disappointment!!!

Angry journo
Angry journoAU

My SK II is out of date and no one from company returns emails

I purchased SK II's skin essence from this company last month. When it arrived and I opened it I realised it did not have the distinctive odour which characterises this product. I searched online and found that this batch was six years old, based on the numbers on the packaging. Despite half a dozen emails, photos being sent, etc. no one from the company has managed to correct this problem. I spent over $170 on an out of date, useless product. I think if the price seems too good to be true there's a reason -- it's out of date. I went to David Jones and looked at the packaging and smelt their product -- both are different. Maybe you don't notice with other products but SK II is very distinctive. I'm still waiting on a call.

I'm able to use beautiful products that I wouldn't normally be able to afford.

I love this website. I have purchased skincare that normally is too expensive for me. The specials are awesome!! The range is huge and the shipping is very efficient.

den
denVictoria

Fantastic service

First time purchasing from COSME DE AUSTRALIA. Very happy with products and prompt service. Definitely will purchase again. Thank you.