COSME DE Australia

COSME DE Australia

Product is off

Orlane soin super hydatant. Very old jar faded letter. Cream all over. Lools like they refilled and old jar???
GUERLAIN Super aquaeye serum clearly has the mention cannot be sold. It is a free sample to be given away...
Orlane serum anti fatigue seems ok
I will never again contact this company. Looks dubious quality products.
Quick delivery though

Date PurchasedApril 2019

TERRIBLE AND EXPIRED PRODUCTS

I recently purchased a face moisturizer- Elemis Pro-collagen Marine cream from this web site.
It was my first time using them, however, due to the fact that they were the cheapest on the market for this particular product - I thought I’d give them a go (against my better judgement)

The product took an extremely long time to arrive - and upon arrival I found that they had sent me an expired product.

I’ve been using this cream for many many years so I’m very familiar with it.

The one that they had sent me had discolored to an off white color and smelt disgustingly like expired and stale chemicals.

I thought it may just be “me” so I put it on my face. Worst mistake ever!! I felt like throwing up from the smell the entire time.

If anyone is familiar with expired cosmetic products and that smell will be able to empathize.

Upon contacting them and providing both a picture of the cream they sent in comparison to the one I already had at home and the difference in color and explaining that it smelt basically “off” - they have completely refused to refund or replace it.

They requested pictures from the box and batch number and confirmed that it was manufactured in March 2018 and insisted there is no way it is off but the discoloration may be from the change in climate.

I have now lodged a PayPal dispute to fight for my refund.

Disgusting and criminal to say the least and it looks like I’m not the only person this has happened to.

I’ve always used strawberry net for this cream with the same incident happening once through them in 6 years to which they promptly rectified and apologized profusely.

These guys on the other hand were dismissive and absolutely unprofessional.

I repeat stay away!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!! STAY AWAY!!

I’ve been using this cream for many many years so I’m very familiar with it.

I have now lodged a PayPal dispute to fight for my refund.

These guys on the other hand were dismissive and absolutely unprofessional.

I repeat stay away!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Perfect product

100 % satisfied.I will definitely be purchasing from their store again. Great prices & prompt delivery..Packed Safely..Arrived undamaged. Thank you ..A great website to use..

Pointless and frustrating experience!

I ordered two bottles of Clarins body lotion on 13 November. Shortly after, I received an email saying my order hadn’t gone through, with instructions to complete the order and offer of a discount. ‘Completed’ the order for a second time, only to find i now had two orders for the same product (and no promised discount). Emailed them the details and request to refund duplicate order. No reply for a week, and website showed both orders as ‘on hold’. Emailed again a week later and finally got refund for the duplicate order. Over a week after that, still waiting on the original order, which is still showing as ‘on hold’. Emailed a third time asking for immediate dispatch or my money back. They’ve just emailed me, on 3 December, to say they’ve cancelled my original order. No explanation of why it couldn’t be sent.
What a tedious and time-consuming waste of time this has been! I’ll certainly never shop with these people again.

Legitimate Luxury Brands

This seems to be a somewhat unknown beauty product website amongst what is usually used by most beauty lovers. I found this website by luck and after placing my first trial order, I was an instant fan. The cost of products I previously considered to be outside of my price range is now much more affordable. All items are genuine brands, and postage usually takes several weeks as its overseas. With the ability to pay via paypal, this adds another level of protection and I will continue using this website to buy my high end skincare from.

Excellent customer support | Genuine products

I have given 5 stars for their excellent customer support service. I received my order within 2 weeks. I ordered 2 lipstick and after 1 week I dropped them an email asking the status of my order and they responded immediately to my email with a screenshot of my order status. Screenshot shared by them had all possible details of order shipment stages. In online shopping communication is very important. Thank you. I will order from this website in future.

Will not buy products from Cosme-de.com again!

I ordered the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder however the product I received from Cosme-de was a fake. I took it to Sephora and checked the product side by side with the original and it was significantly different in packaging and texture. This was the first item I purchased from this website and I will not be doing so again. I have sent them an enquiry through their website, expressing my concerns and dissatisfaction, however I have not heard back.

Chanel Make-up and Perfume

I love this company they have great Luxury Designer Make-up, Skincare and Perfume at discounted prices. I would recommend this online store for there customer service and products. I will buy from this store from now on.

Worse company ever

Worse company I have ever dealt with. Never received my items.money gone and no items! Scammers beware. Save yourself the disappointment!!!

My SK II is out of date and no one from company returns emails

I purchased SK II's skin essence from this company last month. When it arrived and I opened it I realised it did not have the distinctive odour which characterises this product. I searched online and found that this batch was six years old, based on the numbers on the packaging. Despite half a dozen emails, photos being sent, etc. no one from the company has managed to correct this problem. I spent over $170 on an out of date, useless product. I think if the price seems too good to be true there's a reason -- it's out of date. I went to David Jones and looked at the packaging and smelt their product -- both are different. Maybe you don't notice with other products but SK II is very distinctive. I'm still waiting on a call.

I'm able to use beautiful products that I wouldn't normally be able to afford.

I love this website. I have purchased skincare that normally is too expensive for me. The specials are awesome!! The range is huge and the shipping is very efficient.

Fantastic service

First time purchasing from COSME DE AUSTRALIA. Very happy with products and prompt service. Definitely will purchase again. Thank you.

Wonderful moisturiser

Excellent product, have used it before. Great pricing and service from Cosmetic De. Most impressed. Will definitely purchase from Cosmetic De again.

I am very happy with COSME DE Australia's service

I am a long time user of Clinique Moisturiser but this was the first time I have purchased it online. It was delivered promptly and in perfect condition.

Arrived Promptly

Package arrived well before it was expected. Was very pleased with the price and free delivery. Would love to see you stocking L'Oreal products in larger sizes to buy more in bulk, or as gifts. Will certainly buy from this company again.

great price

my favorite cleanser at a great price. COSME DE always prompt delivery, products beautifully wrapped, reasonable prices. Professional, reliable business. I'll be back!!!

Perfect

The goods arrived much quicker than anticipated and they are great, they are for my father in law with a skin condition

Well done!

On line was easy to follow, prices very competitive and the free shipping is what sold it to me. Will definitely shop here again.

Perfect

Perfect service delivery and products and it hard to find any online shopping like this. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much.