AURugs

AURugs

Great Quality Rug - Exceptional Delivery

Before you order from this company you need to be aware that it is not located in Australia and if you need to return a rug it will be very expensive international shipping. We phoned the company before ordering to check details for returning a rug. It was very easy to talk with them. We went ahead and ordered a Bamboo Silk rug after carefully studying all details, knowing that it would be too expensive to return. It was important to us that the rug would be good quality and that the colours would look good in our formal lounge room.
I can say we are VERY happy with the rug. The colours are very close to how they looked on our pc screen. The Qom Bamboo Silk rug quality is excellent - the only issue we had was that the description said 1/2 inch thick - therefore we did not think we needed a rug pad. The rug is barely 1/4 " thick and we do need a rug pad if we don't want it moving or wrinkling. You have to order the rug pad the same time you check out your order for the rug. They will not ship a rug pad without an order for a rug. We complained that the thickness description was wrong. They were very quick to answer questions and keen to resolve problems. They issued us with a partial refund because of the inaccurate thickness description. This refund has covered the cost of buying a quality felt & latex rug pad separately from another company.
As for delivery...... it only took 5 days to arrive at our door with no hassles whatsoever! We live in a remote rural area.
We can highly recommend this company and would shop again. Hope this review helps you !

Store LocationOnline Store

Amazing value!

I wanted a siper large rug, couldnt find one in shops. Our rug was delicered withing a week of purchase! Was exactly like the picture, quality is spot on with a softness but also well made. Im thrilled and will purchase from them again. :)

Store LocationThe official website for aurugs.

Exceeded expectations

I was very nervous about making such a big purchase online . I was really worried about the quality and the colour , as it turns out I had nothing to worry about , my rug is amazing ! Beautiful quality and the colours are just perfect, I also purchased the more expensive underlay, which was totally worth it. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again. The delivery was also exceptional, I ordered my rug at 2pm on a Monday and it was at my doorstep by 9:00am Thursday!

Store LocationAutugs online (USA)

Be careful

I studied many rugs on this site as I wanted to be sure of colours and eventually brought a runner which matched pretty well with the pictures on the site. However what the pictures did not show was how askew and bent the runner was. There is also a write up / description on each rug and there was no mention of this runner being askew. I follow Aurugs on Instagram and they craftily write their address on their profile as if they operate from Bondi Junction and with the name Aurugs you would assume this to be the case. However they don’t. If you want to return your rug as per the 30 day return policy you have to send it back to Switzerland and then they give you a partial refund. After being told this by customer service I thought it would be best for me to pay to get the rug straightened so took it to a Persian rug mender / cleaner and he told me it wasn’t possible as the rug would fall apart and I had basically been ripped off. So be careful, be sure of of your choice before you buy !!
Below are photos. The first being the picture online the second being the actual
rug

In love

I brought two Rugs, oh my god they are fabulous, true to the pictures, very fibrant colours was exactly what I have been searching for....
Arrived in 8 days of ordering them considering where I live...
Was very impressed with that...
Love them...Thank you....

LOVE OUR RUGS

This is the third time I have ordered a rug from AURugs. Absolutely fantastic. Such fast delivery to here in Australia. Less than a week and you can track where it is. Also they are exactly like the photos that are shown. I highly recommend AURugs and I will definitely be back.

Store LocationNot sure. Online purchase

Cannot believe the way my rug was packed!!

My 8 x 11 rug was folded in half and crushed. I have previously bought rugs from aurugs and my rugs arrived rolled in plastic. Not happy so disappointed it will takes ages to get the creases out.

Store LocationOnline

Extremely happy with my rugs!

Very pleased with my purchase. I bought 4 rugs and this is one of them.
The quality is high and the delivery was impressive.
I will be buying from you again to furnish our house overseas.

Store Locationonline

Beautiful colours, just like photo on their ad.

I was, like many of you, hesitant and then anxious about purchasing my rug, due to the negative reviews. When my rug arrived within a week of purchasing I was actually surprised at how brilliant the colours were and how much it looked the same, if not better than the picture. So happy with it. I would definitely buy from them again. It’s a thin rug, as the pictures clearly show. I highly recommend.

Great price and quality

I needed to brighten up a little internal walkway. Wow, the runner has a beautiful design, easy to clean and does it’s job very well. People have commented and really liked it. Thanks for having it on special too!

RUBBISH.

I purchased a hand woven rug made in India. The rug arrived unfinished with very obvious flaws. Going by other reviews this is an ongoing problem. Also the general qaulity of the materials seems poor and makes me question the true value of what I got for my money. It isn't worth the hassle and expense of dealing with the returns process. I feel RIPPED OFF!

FRAUD - beware quality abysmal return shipping same cost as purchase

This company relies on pressure selling advertising always at discount prices, the rugs they delivered are damaged and unacceptable cheap and nasty quality. I requested return shipping on a $700 purchase and the shipping is $650. Beware that they are rude, using au fraudulently and are not bases in australia, nothing is manufactured in australia and they are using au to trap you into purchasing thinking you are supporting au industry. You are not and they should be banned from trading off shore when they seriously send you rubbish goods and charge shipping back when this is not plainly listed on the website. Do not buy from this company under any circumstance.

Just Perfect! Easy fast shipping

After looking locally to purchase an outdoor patio rug & seeing the crazy prices & wait times, I stumbled across AU Rugs through a google search! Boy I’m glad I did!! Brilliant choice of Large rugs at 1/2 the price of local stores (inc free delivery).
Hubby was Very Sceptical But we ordered last Thursday night & it arrived today Tuesday & it’s Perfect!! Will Definately use this company again even though they are based in the USA! Thank you!! Very happy customer

Love my rugs

Have now bought 3 rugs from AUrugs Love them all Very fast & pleasant delivery.The description is spot on All my friends comment on how nice they are
Will definitely buy again from this company

Awesome Rugs!

I was concerned after reading some negative reviews on this site so I procrastinated for a long, long time before finally taking a punt and buying rugs from AU Rugs. I am so happy I did buy them! Service was excellent and hassle free. The rugs arrived within a week. They are absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier!!! Even my husband likes them and was amazed at how good the rugs are. He was more skeptical than me until they arrived. The colours are so vibrant and the rugs are soft and comfortable. My kids sit on one of the the rugs to watch tv all the time now, rather than the couch. My 4 year old spilled a dollop of gravy on one and it wiped off so easily leaving no marks.

Fantastic value

My rug has just arrived a little over a week after ordering it. I’m amazed at the speed of delivery and the quality of the item. It’s better than how it looked on line. And it was on sale so I can’t work out how they could make a profit on this as it looks and feels expensive. I’m very pleased and would happily order another.

Fantastic service and beautiful rugs I live in Australia

Ordered my rug on Thursday and it arrived on my doorstep in Australia on Monday morning the rugs are magnificent and I love them. I rang to check if the colour on the website were true and I was assured they were- they are true to colour I’m so happy with them thank you for your fantastic service and quick delivery.

I NEVER RECEIVED MY RUG

I never received my rug I ordered a month ago. I have been in contact with the company four times and now can not even get a reply as to where it is.

DODGEY AND MISLEADING ADVERTISING

Beware be very wary ......!!!!! to send back your rug it is not in Australia it is in Switzerland or America and they make you pay for freight which is hundreds and hundreds of dollars so essentially you purchase a rug with the thought or promise of a 30-day return and they do not honour this unless you pay the return fee which is always going to be more than the rug so you end up keeping the product you don't like and losing all your money.

Best value, quality and service

I have a puppy arriving this week so thought I should pack away my (appparently) 200 year old Sari silk rug I bought for $10,000 5 years ago and get a cheap rug to replace it while our puppy toilet trains. Looked at a number of rugs locally then decided to take a leap of faith and buy a slightly larger one online from the US for 5% of the price of my original one. Service was great, shipping was about 6 days. Unpacked and put it in place last night. I didn’t expect a lot but hoped it would be somewhere between a 4-7 out of 10 in my mind. While I can’t comment on how it will wear it is brilliant and has scored a 10 out of 10 for me, in fact the sari silk one might not come out again. Doesn’t feel cheap at all, actually feels luxurious but did go for the luxury underlay non-slip thing - can’t remember the name of it but will see the option on the checkout page.

What mystifies me is how AURugs can make any money after supplying such a great rug and shipping it to me in Melbourne, Australia in such a short period of time for just under $600 AUD. Happy to leave it as a mystery and enjoy our new rug. Great work AURugs, highly recommended.