AURugs

AURugs

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Josh

JoshHOBART

Appalling customer service. Don't buy from them if you're in Australia

Debra A

Debra ASydney, NSW

Initially quite pleased but not now 2 years later.

Today I lifted the rug to clean and noticed all the edging had perished and completely rotted away. The rug is polypropylene and listed for outdoor use; the rug is on a covered veranda, not subjected to full sun. I was shocked, and so disappointed. I have another rug, over 20 years old, and the edging is completely intact. Not good enough.

Store LocationOn line.
Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing like the picture

I purchased my au rug online from a picture I believed was accurate. The rug delivered is not remotely like the one selected. It looks really cheap and has curling edges. I have tried to attach pictures but am unable to do so. In addition the delivery service offered is appalling. So overall a very disappointing experience indeed.

Store LocationOnline
Vanessa

VanessaVictoria

Dont waste your money !

Incredibly disappointed. I paid $109 AUD for a round rug, 120cm and it was threadbare !! Complained to them and they only offered me $48 AUD refund. Check out ALL the pics they show. My rug showed 3 pics of a solid red pile rug in situ with furniture and one overhead pic of the rug with slightly less solid pile. They indicated this last pic in comparison to the rug I received and said I had received what they advertised !! What a RIP OFF and to think they pose as an AUSSIE company, disgusting!!

Brandon C

Brandon CSydney, NSW

Problematic

The delivery time is good (through Fedex), but the quality of the carpet is problematic.

It is not heavy (hard to settle from folds especially at the edges), needs trimming with scissors (some furs sticking out randomly), the sheen on different colored furs is not consistent, and worse of all, the plastic smell of the carpet hasn't gone away.... I hope it does soon!

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality, accurate description, very fast delivery!

After reading reviews on here I was very nervous about placing an order as I realised return was not an option. However I took the risk and couldnt be happier

SteveVB

SteveVBMelbourne

Amazing delivery service, product exactly as expected.

I ordered a 3-metre synthetic carpet runner for kitchen use. The rug was delivered to our door in Melbourne from South Carolina in just under 4 days from placing the order, remarkable service. The rug is exactly as pictured and described on the website, and the quality looks OK. I hope that it lasts, but at the low price including delivery I will be happy just to get a reasonable amount of wear from it. I could not fault this online shopping experience.

Store LocationAURugs online

Sarah

SarahVictoria

BEWARE

Store LocationOnline
Daz

DazWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy

Very disappointed with my purchase.
Pour quality and when unrolled out was full of wrinkles. Gout it stream heated to release wrinkles but with no success.
Wasted my money. Don't buy from this company

Frank Werner

Frank WernerSydney, NSW

Not exactly as the photo and not new.

Thought I was buying a brand new rug but I wasnt, to be fair the price was too good to be true for a wool & silk Tabriz rug! It said that it was in very good condition but there were missing threads along the side white frames, frames that were not on their picture. The colours were not exactly as fresh and as clean as the picture. The delivery was fast, I just wished that they had posted the photo of the actual rug they were selling which is the one you see here.

Store LocationOnline website

Susan J

Susan JSydney, NSW

Never again, NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

They use fake photos, don't trust them. This a photo of the rugs I order and see the cheap and ugly rug I have received it. DON'T TRUST THEM. Don't waste your money
1 star is tooooooo much for them

Pamela

PamelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

AURugs photos do lie

You will regret buying from this Company.
This company fraudulently advertised their Persian rug as "Very good condition". The photos of the rug do not resemble the quality of the carpet you are buying.
The rug arrived with frayed edges and lots of knotted repairs in different colours.
Finally after 6 weeks (when vacuumed) tufts of carpet fell out leaving bare patches showing the rug backing.
Dont be fooled by their guarantee and return policy. Neither will be honored.

Store LocationOn line

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

terrible

Doesnt look like the picture. Extremely poor quality and so thin. Tried to get refund but wanted to charge a courier fee nearly as much as what the rug cost. Offered $75 after courier costs. What a joke.

Store LocationAurugs

Victoria D.

Victoria D.Sydney, NSW

Never Again

I purchased two rugs at different times both of which were faulty. Each time they are vacuumed, strands pull from the rug. I was refunded my money for the first rug purchased as they were unable to replace it. I thought great service, so I purchased a second rug thinking the issue with the first rug was a one off. When the same issue occurred with the second rug, I again contact their customer service dept. to be told this is normal and to cut the strands and was offered $25AUD for my inconvenience. I replied that I want a full refund as I will be purchasing another rug elsewhere. I have not had a reply...

Store Locationonline

Service was well above Expectations

Rug was ordered on 14th October 2019, and arrived in Australia on 17th October 2019. An item we had ordered from another supplier in Australia arrived on the same day. Your high standard of service is outstanding , compared to other companies we have dealt with.

Store LocationOn line purchase from Unique USA (Order no 1413VFYO10)
Penelope H.

Penelope H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!

Amazing delivery! Came from the US in 4 days over the long weekend too! Ordered a 3x4m rug and it was perfect! It has made our house a home! 18 month old loved it and rolled around on it for ages! Thanks so
Much AUrugs! We have been looking for something like this for ages! Feels great under our feet!

Store LocationAUrugs

Terrible

Saw a lovely red rug on their website. Ordered it and it was promptly delivered. It was the cheapest most disgusting rug I have ever seen. Not only was it not red but it was burgundy and looked nothing like what was depicted online.. The pile was so thin you would see the backing. I was certainly taken in. Never in a million years would I recommend this company. I was going to return it but found out it would have to go to Switzerland or USA and I would be responsible for the freight. Buyer beware. Plus when I checked the transaction for the purchase on my credit card, there was an international transaction fee of about $6. Not good as I thought I was purchasing from an australian company.

Store Locationonline

Terrible Company Cheap Quality

Store LocationRugtastic

Natayia

NatayiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Such a beautiful rug!

So happy with the rug I ordered online from au rugs! Exactly like the photo, bright vibrant colours, very heavy and thick rug.
Delivery only took a week to come!
Was scared to order because some of the bad reviews but I took.l a chance and just ordered it and I am absolutely stoked! It’s beautiful and would defiantly order another rug from here again in the future!

Store LocationAu rugs

troubledintassie

troubledintassie

Your service is the best I have ever had.

We have purchased 7 rugs from you in recent times. Your dispatching is amazing and the FedEx tracking is spot on until it reaches Sydney. Once it arrives in Sydney it disappears into a black hole. I think you should be aware that your company is let down by the the carriers you are using here in Australia.
No tracking or notifications are available once it goes into that black hole and it is just a matter of waiting and waiting. Never have we had the rugs arrive on the date given by you.
I love your sight and will continue to purchase from you but thought you should be aware of the problem this end.