AURugs

AURugs

Flyby

FlybyNSW, 2456

Not what was advertised

Should've looked at the reviews here before buying. Arcadia 1550 x 2550 rug advertised with 1/2 inch (13mm) pile. No indication that this was a US business till at the Paypal checkout so a foreign transaction fee was added. Received quickly though but the rug is thin with pile height only 7mm. Due to the cost with return I negotiated a 45% refund of the original cost of $369.00 supposedly reduced from $738.00 so ended up paying $199.00 & it is hardly worth this much. They have not changed the details on their website. Don't go near AuRugs. If you want to return the item it has to be sent back to the US or Switzerland at YOUR cost

Cooobs

CooobsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality not Australian store

I purchased a 3 x 2 metre rug that was $800 reduced to $349. Terrible quality, so thin, wasn't the same colour and didn't look like the picture. When I requested a refund they said I had to post to Switzerland at a cost of around $180 to me. I tried selling on marketplace for weeks but struggled due to quality. I did end up selling for $120 so a total loss of $249.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

BRILLIANT !!!!

I have bought 8 different rugs large and small in the past two months doing up an old house and I can't fault any of them. Thousands to choose from excellent prices. Super quick delivery I'm extremely happy.

Emie

EmieIllawarra, NSW

You get what you pay for

I ordered two 2.5mx2.5m rugs on a Sunday night, both were in my possession by Friday afternoon. Delivery speed is amazing. However the rugs were folded in half to save on postage costs which gives you an idea of how thick (or not) they are. The rugs were true to the photos but feel cheap underfoot. When you pay $200 for a rug that usually retails for $700, thats the end result.

No Rug no refund!

Dont buy if you are in Australia the rug I ordered did not arrive to my home address. Months later after my own investigation I found out the rug was sitting at Brisbane airport and not delivered to my home address, no one informed me of this and it was sent back to the USA! I am still waiting for a refund.

Rug seems dirty

stay away from the white rugs, it was kind of dirty upon arrival and much whiter than pictured.. i wasn't that impressed and due to the returns being in Switzerland will probably be selling through marketplace

Store LocationAURugs

Alexandra

AlexandraVictoria

I like it

The delivery is super fast, the rug was delivered even a bit earlier than I expected.
The carpet is exactly as described, nice quality, not very thick, but very pleasant to touch, soft. There were some wrinkles and smell when I opened it, but the smell disappeared within a day, and wrinkles straightened in half a day. I bought 2.5x3.3m rug, for just $159, I think it's a real bargain. Very happy with purchase.

Store LocationAurugs

scraig40

scraig40Illawarra, NSW

Excellent stuff

I ordered three rugs, a dining room rug, a hall runner and a small rug and I was so pleased with, not just the quality, but the speed at which the carpets were delivered. The price alone was exceptional. They were exactly what I wanted and needed.

Claudia L.

Claudia L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware

Before you purchase be aware that this is not an Australian site and products come fro the US. If you need to return them you have to pay for them to be shipped back to Switzerland.
The rug we purchased, was not what it looked like in the image it looked and felt cheap. I would avoid purchasing from AURugs.

Store LocationAuRugs.com
inot

inot

Very happy with the Heritage 8x10 rug

Ordered this on Saturday and received it on Friday.
It was carefully rolled and wrapped, and looks exactly like the website photo.
I am very happy with the the Heritage rug. Just the right colour!

Store Locationaurugs ONLINE store

BAU

BAUPerth, WA

You get what you pay for.. Surprisingly happy!

Store LocationAURugs

Caycee

CayceeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rugs for the price

I won’t lie I was pretty nervous about my order, after reading all the reviews, but my rugs arrived promptly, they are good quality and look like the pictures on the website. They arrived rolled up and wrapped in a thick plastic. The stitching is great and have good edges with no fraying.

Store LocationOnline store (Aurugs)

Wendy

WendyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic 8x10 rug

Exactly as advertised delivered to Tatura VIC in 7 days best company I’ve dealt with. Love it telling all my friends.only 1/2 the price of anything I could buy locally.

Store LocationAu rugs online

Beware if you need to return a rug

I requested a return, for a small rug and was told the nearest warehouse was in Switzerland! And we had to pay our own postage to return the rug. We are in Australia so this would be would have been very costly.
This might be a deterrent if you are making a return, I’m shocked that this is the case and wasn’t able to return the rug.
The quality wasn’t all that great either. It’s a round rug, but is off and slightly uneven not cut to a circle properly. Won’t be ordering from AU Rugs again. U.S. based dodgy company??

Melrae

MelraeHunter Region, NSW

Beware

Store LocationAurugs
janwarlow

janwarlowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Creased and unuseable

Rug arrived so badly creased it looks terrible and am ashamed to have it in my house. The quality is very poor and I wish I had read reviews before purchasing from this overseas company who poses as Australian.

Love love this rug

So Happy with our rug we received today. Fast and efficient service. Would order from this company again. Prices are very reasonable and quality excellent. Can't praise this company enough.

Store Locationshrugs on line

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Arrived on time and matches the description

I've read some really bad reviews and so I was pretty nervous. Fortunately for me, I've had a good experience. The rug turned up on time and matches the description and the photos on the website. It's not a luxury rug - it does feel a bit synthetic. But I didn't pay a luxury price (under AUD100 for the 183cm round white rug), so I think it's fair to say the rug is good value for money.

Cazz

CazzBrisbane

I love my new rug

I purchased a jute rug and after reading some negative reviews was feeling dubious. I should not have worried as the rug is amazing. Delivery was prompt and is exactly as described.

Peter L.

Peter L.

Return cost is ridiculous

Shipped from overseas therefore return cost is so high its not worth returnimg it. The low price is misleading if you cant return it with reasomable shipping cost.
Beware. Better to purchase elsewhere.