AURugs

AURugs

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy .

Delivered quickly from USA. Great quality for price. Rug looks amazing . Looks exactly like website photos. I would have no problems purchasing again.

suruchi

suruchiSydney, NSW

Terrible product quality & service

The Rug was delivered not at all the quality as it looked online pictures. We needed a rug as our pet was slipping constantly in hallway. The quality seemed thick & plush in pics and what arrived was not at all as expected. On top of that we found the return will cost us $180 to send back to Switzerland. Why is it called AU Rugs anyway? very misleading. The Customer service by email was terrible with no clear answers, offered 15% refund or 10% off replacement rug.
They should clearly state on site that the product can not be returned in Australia. Rugs are heavy & how the hell are you able to send it to Switzerland on your own expense or at the cost the rug is anyway.
Never buy at least if you are in Australia.

Store LocationAU Rugs

Terrible quality and service, not even Australian!

I previously ordered a rug that was terrible quality and had constant creases in it that no matter what I tried, leaving it in the sun, and even ironing it too,

They sent me another one that was even WORSE it arrived scrunched up and completely ruined,

It actually feels like it was a big joke? Are they serious!

Worst consumer experience in my life

Please don’t buy from this company , they are expensive rugs and JUNKY QUALITY

Bron

BronCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

Love it! Delivery was in 8 working days. Amazing as it came from U.S.A. It is soft & beautiful. Very impressed.

Store LocationNorth Carolina USA online
Chilli69

Chilli69South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and Costly Returns Policy and Poor Quality Product, Beware!

Appalling quality, don’t respect Australian consumer laws.

Rug fell apart in a couple of months. They refuse to refund, instead want to give you a replacement of the same poor quality rug, or sell you another. Don’t deal with this company.

Rachael

Rachael Sydney, NSW

Don’t use - based overseas and not delivered on time

I’m contacting you as I am utterly disappointed with the service I’ve received so far. I waited in all day for FedEx to deliver the rug that was due by 6pm Friday. At the last minute it was updated to the end of the day, so I cancelled my dinner plans. Again, at the last minute, the tracking was updated to Monday.

I’ve wasted a whole day and cancelled plans to be available. This is unacceptable. I am moving house next week and require the package to be delivered before 12pm on Monday.

It would helpful if you informed customer that you are based in USA and the product comes from overseas!!

Violet J.

Violet J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent blend of colours and perfectly sized.

Store LocationAuRugs

All round poor experience

Ordered a rug at the end of November 2020, still hadn't received it a month later so checked the tracking and it said they had an issue with the address, ended up having to chase them repeatedly via phone and email and was assured it was fixed several times and that the delivery would be made the following day, but still no delivery. Eventually I received an email saying the product was out of stock, when I followed up I was told that they lost the original delivery and that now the rug I wanted was sold out. Requested a full refund at this point as I had lost trust in their ability to provide the goods they promised.

Jute Runner

Jute RunnerHunter Region, NSW

Faulty rug. Returns

Bought a Rug from this company. Thinking it was in Australia. Tried th return it as it was FAULTY. Cost me $179.00AU. Was just told after I returned it, I was only to get a $26.00 Refund. Don't buy from this company if you are in australia.

Great company

Love my new carpet, photos were clear and accurate, rug is exactly as expected and it arrived amazingly quickly. Highly recommend.

Jacky S.

Jacky S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Happy customer

The app is extremely easy to use. Taking a photo helped me choose design and SIZE without getting out of bed...where I do lots of shopping.
The product is as good as pictures, they show every angle, anyone who was disappointed with their quality didn't look clearly at the photos. It came from America and was quicker to my door that a post I sent to WA. I read reviews after purchasing and was really really worried. I had bought 3 and they came with diff tracking numbers and I contacted the help desk when I saw only one of three had left the warehouse and they were quick with responses. I'm stoked with my carpets and today I bought one more. Buy with confidence, this is a great company, start to finish.

Pandora

PandoraSydney, NSW

Worst company ever

They are not in Australia and they are called Aurugs? It costs $350 to return a disgusting crappy quality rug they charged $500 for! Disgusting!

Kristen

KristenSydney, NSW

Scam BEWARE

Ordered a rug for $695 only to instantly get an email saying “We regret to inform you that your order has been determined invalid by Merchant Services and as a result it was cancelled.” The email then prompted me to try payment again via PayPal, BUT the funds have already been taken off my credit card!!!

I emailed back asking what they meant by this and also spent two days trying to get through in the phone. I have received no response and can not get anyone on the phone.

They are based in Philippines, maybe. Certainly not Australia.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE!

rez

rez

Scammers

I have brought over $1.5k from them. Received 2 out of 5 rugs. have been trying to contact them for three weeks without any replies. Phone number is fake. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. all the good reviews are fake.

Willowbrook

WillowbrookCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

We are extremely happy with the rug we purchased. The delivery was so fast. The rug is of high standard and exactly as advertised. I would strongly recommend a purchase from Aurugs

Peter from Melbourne

Peter from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Quality and Service

Store LocationAURugs online

EttaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product and customer service

Have purchased 5 rugs and very happy with product,customer service and delivery. Quality and price good.
Also much appreciated replacement for one that was faulty.

Store LocationAuRugs online purchase

Great experience

Let me start off by saying - my rug is amazing! I didn’t read reviews before ordering and for that I am so thankful. I bought a vintage rug and it exceeded my expectations: looks better than pictured, soft, clean and kept in the loop. Perhaps the brand new rugs are not what is expected in terms of quality, but the rug that I have received is phenomenal

Fangio

Fangio

RUG REVIEW

I purchased one rug and two runners over time and have been happy with the result. I wanted low cut runners oterwise they trip you up. I have read a number of reviews and I think you are abunch on wingers. The product is good value for the price. So what if it comes from the US, better that than China.

Janine

Janineasked

Are the prices on the AURUG web in Australian Dollars?

Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST and shipping.

Etta

Yes, Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST and shipping.

Cain Dasked

Like everyone else, I thought this was an Australian store. Will I be charged in AUD or USD? I’m a little worried. Any conversion fees? Thanks

Hello,
They charge the same as what’s on the webpage in AUD but there is an international transfer fee also charged separate on the statement . The rug was about 1200AUD and a separate fee came in from NAB for 45 AUD calling international transaction fee and they have the this percentage in the description of the statement . Basically it is a small percentage of the sale amount but it’s still a fee we did not expect from our bank . Your bank may not have these fees or they may charge them the total fee , worth checking

Good luck !

Cain D

Thanks Liz!! This store name is quite deceiving. Oh well, my fault for not doing due diligence! Haha. Cheers.

Liz

Meant to say “May charge them in the total amount of the invoice “ but banks will want to cover this fee somehow to cover exchange rate fluctuations and costs of international transactions.

Jessica ward

Jessica wardasked

Hi I brought a rug I live in Australia, it was priced at $370 checked my bank and have been charged double is it Australian currency or American?

Barb
Barb

Should be Aust. Over priced whatever you pay. Hard to return. Will cost around $258 aus to do so. Good luck. You’ll need it.

Colin
Colin

It’s a US company (I think), not Australian anyway. If you can cancel the order, I would try. This company is not trustworthy and their products are low quality.