AURugs

AURugs

One star because I can't rate zero stars

Rug was thin, cheap and cost me over $300. I enquired about a refund due to the terrible quality and even though AURugs sounds like it's an Australian company- it's not. They offered to organise my postage for $224 which is absolutely ridiculous. Don't buy from here! Do yourself a favour and get a rug from bunnings- cheaper and better quality

Absolute nightmare

On receiving shipping advice noticed rug I had not ordered was being sent. Contacted company within 8 hrs they could not redirect as shipped from USA misleading website wish I read reviews don’t go near this company! Refund offered 59% the speed with this offered tells me this is a usual practice & looking at their reviews many unhappy customers. Rude staff who stated I ordered rug incorrectly - would not accept wrong rug was dispatched

K A
K A

Rug folded and damaged

rug was shipped folded up. This has damaged the pile and the backing material is showing. I have bought much larger rugs before and they were all shipped rolled around a tube. Absolute scam company.

Find out how AURugs compares to other Home Decor Shops

Cheap, ugly rug: thin, hard, synthetically shiny. Huge return postage - company is a scam.

Extremely poor quality: rug is thin, hard, very synthetic (slightly shiny) in appearance, colour far more garish than on screen (even accounting for the colour inaccuracy inherent in any screen). Extremely expensive to return. So bad that I'm simply dumping it and counting it as a loss and a hideous lesson in checking returns policies before buying. Customer nil, AURugs $400. Ghastly experience.

Bill42South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality product - very costly if you try to return product

Excellent service, fast delivery, soft nice rug

Recently ordered from AURugs and I must say really impressed with the speedy service and the quality and price of the rug we ordered, Its so soft underfoot and colouring is lovely exactly like pictures on website. Currently updating a lot of decor in my residential premises’ and will definitely be ordering from this company again. Thank you so much AURugs.

Leonard
LeonardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top place to find your ideal rug.

Great prices and deliver on time. Have bought two rugs and they are perfect. The website shows the rugs in different locations so you get an excellent idea of how it may look in your home.

kz47
kz47maroubra

great rugs, slow ish delivery

Ordered 2 rugs from aurugs. both times the rugs were just as pictured, great quality. love them both. will say its taken about a month for delivery to australia on both occasions.

Poop quality rug, very thin

The rug is not worth its price, looks very cheap... Very poor quality. I do not recommend this company. They advertising in AU but carpet were shipped from US

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful rug, extremely fast delivery to Australia

Our rug arrived in Aus in 8 calendar days from day ordered. It looks gorgeous in our living room, exact colours as pictured, very good quality.

Irene K
Irene KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase from this company!

Very disappointed they want to charge $200 US for a return when purchased from AURugs. Does not correspond with picture online.

Karen Harrison
Karen HarrisonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

4x6 cherry red solid shag rug

I love this rug after I purchased a large black solid shag for the living room & decided to get another one in smaller size in cherry red!. I would recommended this site to anyone who wish to get a top quality rugs!. I will shop with aurugs in the near future!..
Delivery was magic it was schedule on time!..

Ninnie
NinnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be aware - this is not an Australian based company

When placing my order I was not aware this is not an Australian Company- one would think with the name AURugs that it is. They are based in America (realised this when my tracking number was sent). If I'm not happy with the rug I basically have no recourse as the postage to return it would be mote that the cost of the rug.

Julia C
Julia CAU

Very Tricky company

Rug arrived, looks so thin, cheap and plasticky. I was shocked because they only have 5 star reviews on it. I submitted a review for their site but they didn't put it up. Clearly they only allow the most positive ones to go up, so don't judge on reviews on their site. I have spent ages on their returns line, waiting several times, only to give up after 30 minutes. They never pick up the phone, just keep you endlessly waiting on the line.

deandownunder
deandownunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Value and Service Plus

Was about to purchase an inflated price rug from HN and they told us we would have to pick it up in our small car or pay an additional $90 to have it delivered. No way! Did some research online and found AuRugs. Found just the rug we wanted at half the HN price and it included delivery by FedEx from the USA in around 8 days. FedEx delivered the rug inside for us and my wife was over the moon with it. True to colour and description from the website. I can thoroughly recommend AuRugs. You certainly will not buy better from any rug dealer in Australia. They even offer a return service if something is not right. I can just imagine where some of the negative reviews come from.