AURugs

AURugs

3.3

Classic Rug for Life

We chose the rug that spoke to us, there were 100's of thousands to choose from. I found this one of a kind, handmade, 40-50 year old Qashqai persian rug for $1600. Nearly 1 week later, it was at my doorstep! I consider this piece to be something we will have for our lifetime and eventually pass on to our children.

It's in excellent condition and the only thing I would recommend with a rug over hardwood that's not high pile, is to add a non-slip mat underneath so it doesn't move around from pets or walking on it.

I wouldn't change a thing, I love this rug. Thanks, I had a great experience and have already recommended aurugs.com to all of our friends here in Australia.

Carol

CarolSydney

Very dissapointed

I usedthe AURug online tool to see rug in my room. I took a screenshot. The rug which arrived looked nothing like the online photo. To return the rug is $215 freight. I did not receive the rug I was led to believe was coming. The studio lighting used on the website gives a very misleading image.

Jenroy

JenroyHobart, TAS

Very happy

I was very happy with the rug I purchased. It’s perfect for the area I am using it for. It arrived quickly and yes there were creases but these are now gone completely as was noted by the attached Instructions. Others seem to have had bad experiences reading the comments but we are very happy.

ihr

ihrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality, and over priced.

I am very disappointed with the rug I purchased. The rug arrived on the estimated delivery day. However it had been folded and rolled up very tightly, so it was badly creased and also stretched. Even gently brushing and rolling it did not remove these marks. I paid $499 for a very poor quality rug and wanted to return it. I tried to contact AuRugs by phone 4 times, nobody took the call even though I was the next caller in line to speak with a customer service agent. I also sent 2 emails, and have not yet got a reply.

Dezzie

DezzieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

BUYER BEWARE

With the money the Govt. paid to pensioners, we decided to buy an 8'x10' rug. Paid $549. It wasn't until it was on its way we realized it was a U.S. company. (So much for buying Australian.) The website has no reference that it is an overseas company and the title AU rugs is totally misleading. Considering the freight from the U.S. and the customs value stated as $93, we obviously did not get 'free delivery' as it would be included in the price. Also paid with Paypal, then was charged for money to go to the states. All in all I know I am the idiot for not reviewing the site beforehand. Lesson learnt. I know I have paid way too much for the rug.

the rug arrived same as webiste described but

Very Bad customer service.

I called to ask some questions on a rug that had multiple photos and some looked very different to the others of the same rug. I was put on hold for 15mins to be hung up on when there was 1 caller left in line. Then I sent an email for someone to call me back on my mobile. They said they called me twice, which they didn't because i had no miss calls or voice message. I was unable to talk to anyone from AURUGS. They sent me an email saying that they can't assist me when I told them that I wanted to talk to someone. Very bad customer service and I will be taking my business else where. I did want to purchase a rug. But won't be because it looks like it's impossible to actually talk to anyone from AURUGS.

Store LocationNsw
Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Received the rug in record time! Would highly recommend using this company. Product was great quality and perfect for area I needed it for. 5 stars! Keep up the great work.

Janet  Bryan

Janet BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adding to last review

Received second rug from my order well wrapped good quality colour not quite what I thought more navy than I thought from view on iPad thought it was a lighter blue but the navy colour in rug seems to have a white ,,,,fluff all over it have vacuumed several times but still hasn,t come right hope with wear it will come right this was not a cheap rug $499.

Excellent value

I'm obsessed with my new rug!! Brilliant quality and outstanding customer service. I'm in Australia and got my rugs delivered in no time - even in the middle of a pandemic.

Parveez Shahid

Parveez ShahidMelbourne

Unclear Returns Policy + False Advertising

Luc

LucGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever, crap quality rugs.

I ordered on the 28th of April, one rug was sent immediately the other 2 rugs I bought I had to call up 8 days later only to be told one was sold out and the other is on it's way, I haven't even received the last one. Ridiculous service absolutely despicable.

Do not buy from here.
Worst service I have ever ever ever experienced - Do not buy they will take your money and leave you with the crappiest products ever
Even when you apply for a refund they take your money.

Store LocationCA USA

Gorgeous rugs!

I have just received 3 rugs from AuRugs and couldn’t be happier. They arrived within 10 days and when I had a query during shipment my email was answered promptly! Actually I was surprised how quickly. The rugs are as described on the website. Lovely colours and soft to walk on. I have just placed another order for two more rugs. I would recommend AuRugs to family and friends :)

TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent rug

We had a disappointing result with AU Rugs - we ordered and paid for a rug only to find out that it was no longer available but only after contacting them for a delivery update. It then took some time that we got our money back.

Store LocationDoesn’t exist
yvonne

yvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID delay

Because of COVID restrictions, I was interstate for five weeks helping a daughter (who lives alone with no extended family or partner to help) on the arrival of her baby, so a rug I ordered from AURugs stayed unopened with my neighbour until I returned. The rug's colour wasn't what it looked like on the net (although I admit I find it very hard to really see colours on screens). I have never seen such an ugly brown or rug. Because the 30 days had expired they would not allow me to return it. They eventually gave me half the price back ($275 up from 200). What a dreadful waste of my money and earth's resources. I was happy to pay return freight and buy another. Don't buy rugs over the net.

Store LocationAURugs on line

Tanya NugentSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Jute runner

I had been looking at this rug for months and after reading some reviews was very reluctant to order.I could find what i wanted on any other site and had been looking in shops for months.Finally bit the bullet and ordered.My rig arrived in 9 days from USA and i was able to track all the way.It only slowed down when it reached Australia.Great service and very very happy with my purchase.Highly recommend.

Heidi

HeidiPilbara, WA

Horrified

I ordered a beautiful, pink and cream round rug for my daughter's room. On arrival I was completely horrified at what I have received. There are very obvious stains, poor quality, matted sides and the patterning and colours are nothing like what was advertised. Beware.

Martina

Martina

Fantastic Rug, very good quality and true to colour as per website.

I ordered a lagom shag rug rug online on 13th April and it was delivered yesterday,21 April to the Sunshine Coast Qld .The rug is just beautiful, feels soft and luxurious. Great website as well eg you take a photo of your room and can place various rugs in the room to see if size and colours look right. Very impressed with everything incl price.Thank You

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Very Happy

This is the first time I have ordered online. So was very nerve racking for me. From the time I placed my order. AuRugs were quick to inform me every step of the way about my delivery process by post tracking, which made my purchase stress free. Received my delivery very quick (within a week) and rug was great quality. Would highly recommend purchasing through AuRugs and would definitely order through them again in the future.

Andrew S.

Andrew S.

Rug too thin...

Very quick delivery from US to AUS. Rolled and wrapped securely. Shag is a nice length and backing is good quality. However, the rug just isn't thick enough to be comfortable to walk on and sit on - all you can feel is the backing. Bunnings would have a thicker more comfortable rug for the same price. Can't recommend them because the product isn't worth the price - I wouldn't have purchased it if I had felt it in person.

Evelyn C.asked

I just placed an order from you, my card was charged but no order confirmation email, no orders in my account! Anyone experienced same issue? What should I do? $900+ is not a small amount of money!

Tam

You won’t get a confirmation or delivery update email. I had to chase them for one and when they did reply, they told me the rug I paid for was unavailable and suggested two other rugs but asked for a refund instead. Good luck!

Evelyn C.

Thanks Tam! I created an AuRug account before I placed the order, i logged in and it says “you have no orders” is that normal too?

Allan Willanasked

How will I know when my rugs are arriving? Can I track their progress?
G.Willan

Allan Willan

Sorry but Allan Willan passed away 5 years ago, I am his widow Gail. I have paid for the rugs, just wondering when they will arrive so that I am home. Do I receive notification of delivery?
Yours Sincerely Gail Willlan

Tanya Nugent

Yes my rug took 9 days.And you can track them.They will send an email with tracking info.Very efficient.

Bgo2020

Bgo2020asked

Hi
I bought two lovely fluffy Marilyn Monroe rugs from you, one large and a medium size.
They have matted together terribly, what is the best way to get them fluffy again.
They were quite expensive, so naturally I am disappointed.
Your help would be very much appreciated.
Helen Larmour