AURugs

AURugs

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

terrible

Doesnt look like the picture. Extremely poor quality and so thin. Tried to get refund but wanted to charge a courier fee nearly as much as what the rug cost. Offered $75 after courier costs. What a joke.

Store LocationAurugs

Victoria D.

Victoria D.Sydney, NSW

Never Again

I purchased two rugs at different times both of which were faulty. Each time they are vacuumed, strands pull from the rug. I was refunded my money for the first rug purchased as they were unable to replace it. I thought great service, so I purchased a second rug thinking the issue with the first rug was a one off. When the same issue occurred with the second rug, I again contact their customer service dept. to be told this is normal and to cut the strands and was offered $25AUD for my inconvenience. I replied that I want a full refund as I will be purchasing another rug elsewhere. I have not had a reply...

Store Locationonline

Service was well above Expectations

Rug was ordered on 14th October 2019, and arrived in Australia on 17th October 2019. An item we had ordered from another supplier in Australia arrived on the same day. Your high standard of service is outstanding , compared to other companies we have dealt with.

Store LocationOn line purchase from Unique USA (Order no 1413VFYO10)
Penelope H.

Penelope H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!

Amazing delivery! Came from the US in 4 days over the long weekend too! Ordered a 3x4m rug and it was perfect! It has made our house a home! 18 month old loved it and rolled around on it for ages! Thanks so
Much AUrugs! We have been looking for something like this for ages! Feels great under our feet!

Store LocationAUrugs

Terrible

Saw a lovely red rug on their website. Ordered it and it was promptly delivered. It was the cheapest most disgusting rug I have ever seen. Not only was it not red but it was burgundy and looked nothing like what was depicted online.. The pile was so thin you would see the backing. I was certainly taken in. Never in a million years would I recommend this company. I was going to return it but found out it would have to go to Switzerland or USA and I would be responsible for the freight. Buyer beware. Plus when I checked the transaction for the purchase on my credit card, there was an international transaction fee of about $6. Not good as I thought I was purchasing from an australian company.

Store Locationonline

Terrible Company Cheap Quality

Store LocationRugtastic

Natayia

NatayiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Such a beautiful rug!

So happy with the rug I ordered online from au rugs! Exactly like the photo, bright vibrant colours, very heavy and thick rug.
Delivery only took a week to come!
Was scared to order because some of the bad reviews but I took.l a chance and just ordered it and I am absolutely stoked! It’s beautiful and would defiantly order another rug from here again in the future!

Store LocationAu rugs

troubledintassie

troubledintassie

Your service is the best I have ever had.

We have purchased 7 rugs from you in recent times. Your dispatching is amazing and the FedEx tracking is spot on until it reaches Sydney. Once it arrives in Sydney it disappears into a black hole. I think you should be aware that your company is let down by the the carriers you are using here in Australia.
No tracking or notifications are available once it goes into that black hole and it is just a matter of waiting and waiting. Never have we had the rugs arrive on the date given by you.
I love your sight and will continue to purchase from you but thought you should be aware of the problem this end.

Bernadine

BernadineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service - Buyer beware!

Warning! This is not an Australian company - if you are not happy with the rug (which I wasn't) I asked to return it .. I was given delivery costs to return to Switzerland! Nearly the same price as the actual rug itself. There was no acknowledgement that the rug wasn't what was pictured and that it has creases in it.. which are still in .. now 3 weeks post purchase.. I have written to the company but have failed to get anything back. Now I am stuck with an expensive rug that looks cheap

Store LocationOnline
misswendy

misswendy

Highly recommend AURugs

Rug is perfect. Colour match to website spot on. Arrived in 6 days from USA to Queensland. FedEx then TNT delivered perfectly. So impressed with this company as I needed to delay shipping as I was on holiday so phoned them and it was organised perfectly.

Store LocationAURUGS on line

Jill

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my rug

Got my rug today and it’s exactly as I expected re colour and quality. Excellent price and free shipping ..from the US to my place in Australia in 6 days within the exact time frame I was given at time of purchase. Great service and would recommend to my friends.

Store LocationOnline from AU rugs

Not like the pictures on website

Not happy with the rug, does not look as good as in the pictures and video. Wanted to return it, however, on checking the return address, came to know that it is outside Australia. Not worth the money or effort.
When I tried tom post the same comments on AU Rug's website, they sent me a polite email stating that they cannot publish my comment.

Store LocationOnline

LynnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

We ordered two rugs from this company and whilst they were promptly delivered they were very poor quality and would never have retailed for the original price quoted on their website, in fact they were so cheap looking I doubt they would have cost the price we paid having never seen such cheap and nasty quality in a hall runner.
The company also pretend to be based in Australia which they are not, and in the smallest of small print disclose that this is a billing address and all returns have to be sent to Switzerland which cost us almost half of the refund amount.
Buyer definately beware, as unless you have actually seen the rug somewhere else, you could get something totally unusable, and spend half of your refund returning it.

Store LocationONLINE

Tilly

TillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Chesterfield rug along with service and tracking

Ordered this rug on Monday, 12 August and followed it via tracking from North Carolina, via Honolulu to its arrival into Mascot on Wednesday, 14 August. Tracking stopped once into Australia but it did say delivery Friday, 16 August to Peregian Beach, Qld. I called FedEx on the Friday to ensure it was still coming as I had not had tracking updates. It sure did; arrived early afternoon. Very impressed with the way this order was handled and I was kept informed. Rug was very well packed, true to colors on website and wouldn't hesitate to order again. After reading so many reviews, most positive, I was quite apprehensive but pleased I went ahead.

Store LocationOn line
Ismat O.

Ismat O.Sydney, NSW

Unpleasant experience

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and beautiful rug

I am so happy with my Tribeca rug I ordered on Friday night and it arrived today Tuesday.
The colour is true to the photo as I was a bit concerned about that.
It was delivered and was in a wrapped roll which was very easy to handle .
I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Fran

FranSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and rug!

Ordered a rug last Thursday and received the rug today (Monday). The rug is exactly what we ordered online and the service was super fast.
Will definitely order from here again.

Ange

AngeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my new rug!

I love everything about my new rug. The colours are not only perfect for my space but exactly as the website picture. The purchasing process was easy and it arrived so quickly. I'll definitely be buying more!

Store LocationWebsite

Jelly

JellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, fantastic antique Persian !

This is the fourth rug I have ordered over the years & once again I have been extremely satisfied with the speed of delivery & info, quality & appearance of our rug. 70 - 80 year old Persian impeccably cleaned & packed for dispatch. We live in Queensland, Australia. Rug ordered at 8.30pm Thursday night (from North Carolina, USA), arrived at my house 8.30am Monday less than 96 hours later ! FANTASTIC

Store LocationNorth Carolina

Gra

GraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Super fast delivery Quality excellent

Purchased a Barcelona 8' x 10' rug on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to my address in regional Queensland the following Wednesday morning. The rug was well packaged, rolled and wrapped in plactic with cardboard reinforcing at both ends. Would definately purchase from them again.

Store LocationNorth Carolina in the US.

Aliasked

Are AURugs based in Ausralia and are the prices in Ausralian curency

spd1275

Prices are Oz dollars but they ship from the US or Europe. If an order is messed up, watch out. You may get free shipping to you, but you have to pay shipping on returns, which is usually more than the rug cost. If you have a problem take LOTS of photos, play nice, and they may help you. If you don’t be nice, you are stuck with a $20 credit or something and dropped like a rock. I personally think the entire operation is a misrepresentation. We got a $600 rug and needed it cleaned. The pro rug cleaner told us we could have gotten a better quality at the Dollar Store.

Thanks for the info

Lynnie

reckon this company is not worth dealing with, cant believe the positive comments.
We got a horrible cheap and nasty rug they said was retail 799, and it cost us a huge amount to return it, and then had to wait for refund.
Its got nothing to do with Australia this company at all, just a billing address

spd1275asked

Just received our Ivory Jute Rug, made in India. I should have known. Knots on the facing side.... many knots. Holes. And filthy with dust. It looks NOTHING like the sales photo. I’ve sent photos but I know if I try to return it the shipping will cost more than this $199 piece of junk. Give me something from Bangladesh, Afghanistan or even America. But this... made in India, has got to be the worst piece of craftsmanship I’ve ever seen.

Mattasked

why has my review of AURugs i posted 2 day ago not appeared? Matt Walsh, Victoria Australia

Gavin F
Gavin F

Not sure Matt just check the review and see if it is still pending approval.

Matt

Maybe you can do this for me Gavin, otherwise pls provide instruction on how I would do that...

CategoryPhysical Shops and Home Decor Shops