Aus-Cameras.com.au

Aus-Cameras.com.au

Listing monitored by Aus-Cameras

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Great intercom system, and easy purchase. Fast delivery and great service.

Store navigation was easy and purchase process was also. Quick delivery of system was unexpected, only taking 3 days to arrive. Great range of Sena products which was specifically what I was chasing, and easy to navigate and find exactly what I was after.

Exactly what we were hoping for

After much research we found Aus camera to be the best price
Purchase arrived promptly and we are delighted with our intercoms
Very pleasantly surprised with the product range and our delivery

Sena 30k

I was only looking for the one item but will consider this store for future purchases. Prices where cheapest I could find. Delivery fast and product received in good condition as expected.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Selwyn H
Selwyn HSandstone Point, Queensland

Good reliable service

I new what I was looking for and a quick google search led me to your website. The watch I was looking for was clearly displayed and the ordering system easy to navigate. Well done!

Sena 20S Evo

Good website,easy to find what I wanted. The prices are very competitive. Delivery was well within the stated time frame. Sena intercoms work well,will update review if I encounter any issues.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
KBart
KBartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sena SR10

I found the website easy to navigate. The prices were as stated and the delivery time was within the permissible time frame. The product was received in good condition and i'm very happy with the first use of it.

September 21st 2019 Update: Sena evo bluetooth headset

Website was easy to navigate and the payment process straightforward. The range of options made it possible to compare products. I was happy with the time for delivery and the product was as stated.

Qld Cattle Farmer.
Qld Cattle Farmer.Central Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I had hoped for

Aus-Cameras has a good comprehensive website which was easy to navigate & understand. It has a good representation of a wide range of Quality products especially of the "Watches" that I was specifically targeting. I was very happy with my purchase and appreciated the helpful assistance I received both online & over the phone and with the prompt service that I was afforded.

the Website was very easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for quickly and very easily. The purchase was simple and the price was great. Delivery was quick and I am very happy with the overall experience.

Canh
CanhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The information on the page was accurate. The site was easy to navigate around, and the purchasing process was simple and straight forward. The price was also great. Definitely would recommend buying from this company, and I would myself if I ever need anything similar

Excellent Service

After sales service is second to none. Bernie was extremely helpful and went out of his way to help me. I would highly recommend Aus- Cameras to anyone. I purchased the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum bundle. Great value. I will definitely buy from this company again.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Platinum Pro

Excellent service and price

Was very easy to navigate site and search for required product with very clear details of product displayed and prompt delivery.

Great services, highly recommended

Zhiyun crane 2 is indeed excell gimble, first class material, first class design, first class software. It's delightful to use.

Very pleased with the sevice and product.

The information provided with the listing of the Sena SMH10 motorcycle intercom and headphones was thorough and complete and the price extremely competitive.
The product was as described and the service prompt. I am very pleased with my Sena and would happily deal with Aus-Cameras again.

Kyle
KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very stoked with my drone

communication was awesome, quick and clear. shopped around for the dji mavic pro platnium and they had the best deal. very happy

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prices.

Very happy with prices and service. Speedy delivery to! Great product. Very happy! Will definitely be purchasing from Aus Camera again!

Read more reviews - page 2