Ausbeds
Listing monitored by Ausbeds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (10) · Not as advertised (1)

Great service and products

Ausbeds service and products are exceptional especially when meeting the requirements of a new mattress their 3 stages of firmness allows for personal requirements, 3 mattress's in one is a bonus.

Milka
Milka

A great Australian based company manufacturing mattresses that can alternate between firm, regular and soft to suit the individual needs of the customer, highly recommend Ausbeds product and their helpful team.

Great service!

Great service from this local Sydney company. My husband and I went to their showroom on a Saturday afternoon to have a look at their mattresses. We ended up purchasing a Sienna and paid for delivery to our house. Monday morning- the mattress arrived! So quick and easy. You won't find that kind of prompt service often. Last night was our first sleep on the new mattress and we both slept great. Obviously time will tell if the quality holds up but so far so good! Definitely recommend this company.

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

Alaleh Schembri
Alaleh Schembri Sydney, NSW

Ausbeds Mattress

Very happy with both mattresses I purchased from Ausbeds. Excellent customer service and very good quality mattress, made in Australia. Actually the best I have ever tried...

marina n.
marina n.Sydney, NSW

My partner and I were looking for a bed base and looked neat home. We came across this company and decided to contact them. They had exactly what we wanted at the right price. The bed base was delivered in half an hour. We were so stoked! I’d recommend you guys to everyone, thank you!!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE!

We have had the most amazing sleeps since we purchased the Byron bed base! Easy to assemble, AMAZING customer service and the delivery was efficient and professional! Would highly recommend!

Gayle
GayleSydney, NSW

wow a company that gives after service

Great service good communication and I'm loving the bed I would definitely recommend Ausbeds to any wishing to buy a bed. Delivery was excellent letting me know the exact time of delivery. A big thank you to Courtney

Salim
SalimSydney, NSW

Perfect service / friendly staff

Courtney and the team were amazing to deal with. I called them at 10:30am on a Saturday and my ensemble was delivered to me by 12pm that same day and the gentleman whom delivered it for me ensured that it was placed my room as requested. Now that’s what you call service. Thank you so much for your help team and when I need a new mattress I know whom to contact.

Heidi Wilson, Leichhardt

Fantastic service! Shout out to Courtney in customer service and Leo, delivery driver. Both are great representatives and assets to this company! The mattress is very comfortable and exceptionally good value. Thank you Ausbeds! :)

Dave.64
Dave.64AU

Stop looking. Honestly, buy your bed here. Guaranteed you won't be disappointed. No sales nonsense. Best ever purchase!

Karl made sure the bed was fit for me, only offering quality materials and even custom fit it to my body type. It's honestly the best bed I've owned. The total cost was half the cost I would of spent elsewhere for anything close to the quality. I chose this place due to the raving reviews of others and it didn't disappoint.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Seamless

Easy to shop, cheap to buy, delivery was exceptional - on time and sorted out quickly thanks to Harry who did a great job. The new bed feels great though I have not slept in it... it gets a real test this weekend when my 70 year old parents come to stay.. they are not shy of providing feedback so can update after if any worries!!

C Ross
C Ross

Lovely bed lovely deliverer

What a delightful crew this lot are to deal with. Makes buying a bed a pleasure. Sarah is so polite and knows her beds. Saw lots of empty champagne bottles at the shop and have decided this would be a great place to work. Beds and champagne. Perfect!

Great mattress and excellent customer service

I had recently bought a king size mattress from ausbeds, not only the mattress is amazing but the boys Josh and Leo were brilliant with their Customer service. Highly recommend ausbeds and their team to everyone who is looking for a mattress

Lucy08
Lucy08Nsw, 2038

Passionate team excellent product and service

Service excellent, knowledgeable team, comfy mattresses and a stylish base. The owner even did the delivery himself so we got it same day as his driver was sick. Highly recommend

Legends

These guys are the best out there. If your serious about getting a quality bed don't go anywhere els. Great service, pricing and advice- I will recommend to all my friends

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Would recommend

Amazing customer service from Harry. Went into the showroom at 10.00am was delivered at 11.30am. He was so helpful - unwrapped it, put the legs on and took away packaging

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Paula
Paulaasked

Are your mattresses double sided ??

Ausbeds
karl v.Ausbeds

Hi Paula, Sorry for the late reply. I think this is a great question as I feel many people believe this would be the answer to the dreaded dipping mattress.

The short answer is no I don't make them two-sided.

My current opinion is that all things considered, a one-sided mattress is better for the majority of people. If my opinion on this changes I will most certainly be changing my mattresses to two-sided, the cost for me to make the mattress two-sided is not a deciding factor.

Making the mattresses two-sided will not help with me with my two main objectives - to be comfortable, and durable. Every benefit while designing a mattress has a corresponding trade-off. If I made the mattresses two-sided, it would mean halving the comfort material on each side or making them 42cms thick.

There are also many other considerations for me to write about. I'm still working on a more in-depth answer for you and everyone else that reads this. I think it's going to be worth reading as it will give you a bit more of an accurate perspective on mattresses.

Get an answer from our members and Ausbeds representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops