Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

MPN: WDH-070EBP

medunkt

medunktHunter Region, NSW

Very nice product offering

Excellent pre-sales support from Ausclimate. The unit is well designed, built to a good standard, and very efficient. It removed a surprising amount of water on the first day of operation. Very pleased so far.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online for A$715.00.

Noise Level
Room TypeWhole House
Shez

ShezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does exactly what it is advertised to do. Outstanding product.

This machine does exactly what it is advertised to do. The company is fantastic, great service and when I originally wanted to buy 2 machines they suggested to wait and see if I required both . They could have taken my money but instead gave me fantastic advice on how to effectively use the machine. After a few months because I was so happy with the results I rang and ordered the 2nd one and they sent it to me at the original discounted price. I have had some mold build up due to humidity and the house has been so much better since using this product. It collected over 200L of water in the first 2 weeks. The house feels better and our health is noticeably improved.

Noise Level
Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House

The best in Australia! You will love it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP compares to other Dehumidifiers

The best dehumidifier

Our problem was dampness in the storeroom of the apartment we recently moved into. The storeroom is quite large but it has no ventilation, it's just concrete floor and no windows and pretty quickly we noticed signs of mould forming on our stored items. After a Google search we decided on an Ausclimate machine and it's just brilliant. The customer support is excellent, friendly and informative and saved us a lot of time understanding the controls and getting the machine up and running. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Maleny

MalenySunshine Coast

Very happy

Had unit for a couple of weeks now and very happy with performance. Is a bit heavy to lug up and down stairs , so just bought a second ( large size ) for upstairs . I regret not getting one sooner. Service from Russel over the phone was excellent.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
MHardy

MHardy

This works! No more damp moldy rooms

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kris G

Kris G

Worth every dollar

With our annual wet summer we finally started to do something about the mould downstairs, within a few hours we could start to see the difference, after a week the room was perfect, we use the humidity monitor in conjunction, and it really makes a difference, when the humidity goes up over 60% we flick on the dehumidifier and watch the levels come down. Recommend using the two together if you don't want the unit running 24/7.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

fantastic product, efficient and great customer service

Great dehumidifier, works efficiently and has helped us keep ontop of any excess moisture problems we have had in the past due to wet weather and dampness. Customer service is exceptional and always easy to get a hold of customer service staff with any queries we have had. I can't recommend the product and company highly enough and have even bought an additional 2 machines for my parents and inlaws.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

It's Amazing

We had a damp smell in the house for a while. Did some reviews on dehumidifers and Ausclimate seemed to have good reviews.
Called them spoke to a very helpful lady who advised me what model would be best for our size house.
It arrived two days later. Great service,I really can't believe where all the water it collects comes from,it's amazing.
Very Very Happy with my Ausclimate

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dehumidifiers

Kelly

KellyBuderim

I can't believe the difference within just the first few days

Date PurchasedMay 2016
kitty

kittysydney

this product are AMAZING

this dehumidifier works really well. i bought one for my daughter's room, due to lots of raining day recently, her bedding and lining always feeling cold and wet, when i start use this machine it drys up the room very quickly, i am super happy with this product, so i bought 2 more after, one for my basement (since its quite heavy to carry up and down), and one for my parents 's house (they live in rural area). love this machine, its powerful and you definitely get the result you are paying for.

the delivery are fast, and excellent customer service!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Dan L

Dan L

I would have left this rainy town without it

Meljay

MeljayMaleny

Loved my Large so much bought a Supreme as well!!

Should've made this purchase a long time ago...

Steve A.

Steve A.asked

How do you clean filter, or can you replace ?

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Steve
The filter is positioned directly behind the front air intake grill.
To take it out, remove the water backet and pull or slide the filter down.
To clean, you can either vacuum or wash, if you wash it just give it a dry before placing back.
You do not need to replace the filter.
We recommend checking or cleaning every couple of weeks however this will depend on usage and the environment it is used in.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Anita

Anitaasked

What is the hourly power consumption of the supreme all seasons 50litre dehumidifier please

Dave

Daveasked

are there any dehumidifiers which have a permanent drain?

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Dave, Most of Ausclimate's dehumidifiers have the option of emptying collected water via water tank or alternatively drain hose. Using the drain hose can be handy if you are away from the house and want the home dried over extended periods of time.
In the case of the Ausclimate Supreme All Season 50L, it has 2 drain hose options.
One drain hose allows the water to drain downward away from the machine to floor outlet, shower, etc (1 metre drain hose provided). Another hose option is the 'pump' drain hose (5 metre drain hose provided), which pumps the water upward to other more convenient outlets.
And yes, you can use the drain hose as a permanent option - no more emptying the water tank !!

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) A$849.00
Max Room Size 260
Moisture Removal50 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity8 L