Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Larelle

LarelleSydney, NSW

Very Effective

Very happy with this dehumidifier. It collects large amounts of water from the air in our bedrooms. It is also quiet enough we can keep it running during the night so there is no condensation on our bedroom windows. Wheels also make it easy to move around.

Purchased in April 2017.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Very pleased with Ausclimate 20 litre dehumidifier

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausclimate direct by phone.

Room Type Whole House
Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Great

Works exceptionally well. Fairly quiet considering the nature of the machine. Various humidity levels to choose from. Easy to move around because of the wheels. Good build quality. Turns off automatically when the water container is full.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$356.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office
Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

SFR

SFRSydney, NSW

Works really well in bedrooms susceptible to mould and damp

We bought this Ausclimate dehumidifier to use in our bedrooms to deal with mould and damp. It's really portable and easy to move around, and is excellent at extracting damp from the air - it's satisfying to see how much water it collects. The water is easy to empty out. We liked it so much we bought another to use in another property! I have also been very impressed with the staff at Ausclimate at answering questions about their products when I have rung and spoken to them.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom

Karen RichardsSydney, NSW

One of my best purchases as the results are proven!

Purchased in June 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House

Highly recommend

Great product, have used for a number of years to help dry out various rooms of the house. Very effective, can't believe how much water it takes out of the air! It's great to help my washing dry faster indoors too. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Marie  Robins

Marie RobinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love It

I live in a wet area. Can't believe the amount of water that it extracts. Very easy to use controls and very quiet. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for A$400.00.

Room Type Whole House
Gav & Dee

Gav & DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the unit

Can’t fault this unit at all , it runs 24/7 x365 days in my militaria storage room and not a spec of rust or mould on any of the old leather or metal .
I live in a high moisture area and during winter this thing fills every 2.5 days , it’s a champion and the air is nicer to breath when working in the room ..

Purchased in June 2010.

Leila C.

Leila C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this unit....

Live in a wet area and the unit dries out the air and keeps the mould down. Controls easy to use, very quiet and functional. Customer service and information very timely. Wanted to use before putting up a review and highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$399.00.

Rangi

RangiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

Just installed yesterday, and what a difference it makes. No more feeling damp in my bedroom, my clothes, sheets, and carpet are dry, even as a stroke victim this is easy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Enviromart Cairns for A$399.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Excellent product and customer service

The dehumidifier works very well and it is perfect for what I need it for. The customer service was fantastic, they went above and beyond to assist me in selecting the correct model for my needs. They were very helpful also when I wanted to purchase a hose so that I could run the machine continuously and offered to help me should I have any issues setting it up. It was very simple to set up to run continuously. The machine works very well and is nice and quiet.

Purchased in October 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Spot on, does the job nicely

Yes, pulled down humidity spot on, didnt effect temp as a/c in room keeps temp no worries, controls are simple easy to use and explain to customers, filters easy to clean and permanant drain fitting excellent, simple to plumb in.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$450.00.

Chris

ChrisPerwillowen

Excellent performer and very reliable

Date PurchasedDec 2015

KiraSydney, NSW

Good product but noisy

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jon06

Jon06BRISBANE

This machine is perfect!

I love this dehumidifier and I am always amazed how much moisture it draws out of the air. During rainy days, we often set it up in our laundry and hang the clothes inside. Overnight, the clothes are dried and they don't suffer from the harsh effects of a hot tumble dryer. It's also really useful for drying all manner of things, such as tents or camping gear! Just find a closed room, set the dehumidifier up and away you go! Draws about 300W when running, but cycles on/off to target whatever the particularly humidity level is that you've set up.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

chenglei.zhang

chenglei.zhangSydney, Australia

Absolute Premium product with Premium service!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

best product

Amazing product. no more damp smelly rooms or mildew . Which we have had in our house for 18 years. This product is so easy to use as well We use to go through so much damp rid but no more required. Staff are outstanding and so very helpful, highly recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Julia

JuliaTasmania

I breathe easier.

The place I was living in prior to the my new home was extremely damp. I was stunned to see the amount of water that this machine pulled from the air. Finally I could breathe easier and the air felt really clean. Now I use it in my new home to dry washing when needed and it is fantastic. Best buy and great customer service from Ausclimate.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Selene

SeleneSydney

The bomb diggity

This thing is great, pulled buckets water out of one room just the first day. Got it to help with dampness and mould problems on our ground floor apartment and so far it's doing a crazy good job. Ordered direct from the Ausclimate website and it arrived in 2 days. Don't bother with the other brands, this is the one you should get.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mia v.d.s

Mia v.d.sSunshine Coast

So Happy

Have had my Ausclimate dehumidifier WDH-716DE for 2 weeks now- so happy I purchased this- in the past I had mould issues, but when I see the amount of water extracted I know the days of cleaning up the mould are over. The machine is very portable and has an acceptable purr- I hardly hear it. Alan has been fabulous with pre and after sales tips- in fact, this company gives the good old fashioned promptness and service- such a pleasure dealing with them. Now my son wants one for his home- he knows how happy I am with mine.

Mia v.d.s

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Karen

Karenasked

Can you add a hose and drain the water well directly in to a sink?

Runamukasked

I’ve been running mine for 2 weeks now & reservoir Has only got 30mm of water in it. The air from top of machine is cool ,I believe it’s supposed to be warm.Is this normal. Cheers.

Hi Runamuk
It's likely you haven't set your humidistat low enough. For the dehumidifier to start collecting water the humidistat has to be set at least 5% lower than the rooms humidity. After setting the humidistat at a low setting the compressor will start, this is when you will notice the warm air coming out the top vents.
I recommend checking out our 'Operating Tips' in the manual. This is an easy guide to getting the best out of your dehumidifier. Otherwise if you're still unsure please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1800 122100.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Cheers,I’ll reajust

Deena E.

Deena E.asked

How noisy is this machine? Can you sleep when on?

Hi Deena
The NWT Medium noise level is rated at 39 dBA.
I would consider this similar to a typical fan on medium, possibly high.
In saying that, the majority of our customers purchase these as a solution to moisture related problems such as mould, dampness, musty odours etc. If this is the case then you wouldn't need to run your dehumidifier while sleeping. Generally to solve these problems you may only need to turn it one once every few days or so during the day time to keep everything within the room dry.
Deena, you are more than welcome to call us direct for further explaination on 1800 122100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Karen Richards

I have slept with it on but I don't mind the motor noise. You don't need to sleep with it on as it functions very well throughout the day. I would move it to another room when you are sleeping if you had a lot of moisture to eradicate from your home. I highly recommend the machine though. Good luck

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives