Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Listing monitored by AusClimate

Pros

Outstanding dehumidifying abilities
Removes up to 20L of moisture daily
User-friendly - quiet and portable

Candice
Candice

excellent! works so well

we recently ordered this after experiencing some mould issues and immediately the dehumidifier started drawing all the excess moisture out of the air. it is super easy to use, quiet and portable. We are very happy. Customer service from Ausclimate was also absolutely wonderful. highly recommend this product and company

Purchased in at Ausclimate for $413.10.

shanelle73
shanelle73Sydney, NSW

Best appliance investment ever !!!

This is by far the best appliance I have ever owned!!
I looked at the cheaper machines which took out a litre or less a day, spend a bit more as you wont be disappointed. I did alot of research and Ausclimate came back with glowing reviews.
I purchased from Winnings as they were just about to receive stock, their customer service was amazing.

Purchased in at Winning Appliances.

Robin C.Sydney, NSW

Love this so much!!

We received from Amazon online and quickly and immediately put it to use. I had spent days cleaning mold off dust in shoes , clothes and furniture. Finally I have been running this model in room after room. If I run for 5-8 hours I get almost full bucket of water each time. I just move to whatever room I am not in which is most affected by cool damp conditions. Highly recommended thanks Amazon for it being in stock!! And thanks @ausclimate it works great

Purchased in for $385.

AnthonyP
AnthonyPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything Reviews Said It Was

Purchased in at AusClimate for $780.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

Anne Canberra ACT
Anne Canberra ACTFlynn 2615, ACT

It’s probably my favorite appliance !!

Jay K.
Jay K.Sydney, NSW

I would recommend this to anyone.

This is the third different brand of dehumidifier I've tried, and it it by far the best. I quickly ordered a second one. Unfortunately the second one was defective, but the customer service at the company was fantastic and they rushed me out a new one and had a courier pick up the defective one. For the great customer service, I recommend ordering direct from the company. I would recommend this dehumidifier to anyone.

Purchased in at Ausclimate.

Love my dehumidifier

This dehumidifier has been an absolute dream! I truly cannot believe how much water it pulls out of the air. Just as amazing as the machine itself has been the absolutely amazing customer service from everyone I’ve spoken to at Ausclimate, namely Michelle. She went above and beyond to help me track down my order with the courier. Honestly, has got to be some of the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Look no further than this family owned small business; they are fantastic. Thanks so much Michelle and Ausclimate!

Purchased in for $459.

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Very Happy Customers ~~

We purchased this product in 2013 and it has been like our little friend here on the Sunshine Coast as we live very close to the beach. The product has been extremely effective in reducing the humidity in our bedroom and the indoor air quality is much cleaner. Easy to operate and portable function ensures that it can be moved around our home to suit any room.

N. Deguerre
N. DeguerrePerth, WA

Finally mould free!

My walk in robe is off my bathroom and has been mouldy every winter. Ive had clothes and shoes ruined.
It's an amazing machine that is very quiet and incredibly efficient; best $400 I've spent in a long time!!

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $400.

Larelle
LarelleSydney, NSW

Very Effective

Very happy with this dehumidifier. It collects large amounts of water from the air in our bedrooms. It is also quiet enough we can keep it running during the night so there is no condensation on our bedroom windows. Wheels also make it easy to move around.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Very pleased with Ausclimate 20 litre dehumidifier

Purchased in at Ausclimate direct by phone.

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Great

Works exceptionally well. Fairly quiet considering the nature of the machine. Various humidity levels to choose from. Easy to move around because of the wheels. Good build quality. Turns off automatically when the water container is full.

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $356.

SFR
SFRSydney, NSW

Works really well in bedrooms susceptible to mould and damp

We bought this Ausclimate dehumidifier to use in our bedrooms to deal with mould and damp. It's really portable and easy to move around, and is excellent at extracting damp from the air - it's satisfying to see how much water it collects. The water is easy to empty out. We liked it so much we bought another to use in another property! I have also been very impressed with the staff at Ausclimate at answering questions about their products when I have rung and spoken to them.

Karen Richards
Karen RichardsSydney, NSW

One of my best purchases as the results are proven!

Highly recommend

Great product, have used for a number of years to help dry out various rooms of the house. Very effective, can't believe how much water it takes out of the air! It's great to help my washing dry faster indoors too. Would definitely recommend.

• Incentivised Review No

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Rogareasked

My Ausclimate WDH-716DE dehumidifier makes a surging, rather jerky, throbbing sound when operating, rather than a continuous smooth sound. Is this normal?

Robin C.

Mine doesn't do that and I run for hours

Thank you, Allan B.
I will email my details to you at the customer service address you have given.

Greg R
Greg Rasked

I purchased this product in March 2022 and in an 18m2 room humidity levels were being decreased from 75% down to around 40%. Has never got into the 30-39% range.
Now, it can run for 6-8 hours when the humidity is around 60% and only reduces to about 47%.
Is this normal for all users? I'm starting to feel that the unit is not functioning correctly.
(ps: I keep filter clean
- also as an oil heater is on the room temperature is around 20 degrees)

Mphillips
Mphillipsasked

Hi guys,

I purchased the Ausclimate NWT medium+ 25L dehumidifier at Harvey Norman on Thursday.

I’ve used it a few times and it’s working great but needed to ask a question regarding operating it and I couldn’t find the answer in the fact sheet.

When I plugged in the device today and turned on the power, the machine didn’t start straight away and only started really slowly you could just hear it if you went close to it and the fan was only slightly running, I turned it off and on but it still did the same thing, then after about a minute it kicked in and worked normally. I noticed the same issue the other day when I accidentally turned it off and then turned it back on again but it wouldn’t start straight away and did the same thing. It didn’t have the defrost light on either time as I thought it might be defrosting.

The machine was used last night and was full and then emptied and sat all day before it being started again this evening but it didn’t start straight away. Not sure if it makes a difference and just thought I would mention, but it was plugged into a power board the first time and extension cord today.
Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

See all Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R questions

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

Features

• This compressor dehumidifier can remove an impressive amount of 20L of moisture from a relatively small 30m² room in a day.
  • A 1-metre hose is included, and provides for continuous drainage of water from the 3.5L water tank. When the water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off. This means you don’t have to constantly monitor the water tank for emptying.
  • Full electronic controls with LCD display allow you to set the room temperature along with variable humidity settings.
  • A timer that can be set from 1-12 hours lets you control the amount of time your dehumidifier works its magic for.
  • The unit is designed with wheels on the bottom, making it easily to move it around between different rooms in the house.
  • While this particular model of AusClimate dehumidifiers can dehumidify rooms from 5-32°C, its optimum temperature range is 20-32°C. For cooler (and hotter) climates, the award-winning Ausclimate Cool Seasons range can help, as its operating temperature range is 1-40°C.

Points of Praise

• This dehumidifier was outstanding at removing moisture from the air, creating a more comfortable indoor environment for householders.
  • Customer service was reported to be excellent when reviewers purchased directly from the manufacturer.
  • The easy-to-operate functionality and portability of this unit was a definite plus point for those using this dehumidifier.
  • The quiet operation of the unit made it friendly to use all night long, even while trying to sleep.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

AusClimate have outdone themselves this year, with two of their top-quality dehumidifiers taking home awards for Best Dehumidifier of 2022. Along with the AusClimate Cool Seasons, this NWT Medium 20L was welcomed into many Aussie households due to its superior build quality, and ability to be cleaned and maintained effortlessly.

CategoryDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 75
Moisture Removal20 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity3.5 L