2Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

User-friendly - quiet and portable

Nick K.
Nick K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great for reducing mould

I had a lot of mould growing around my bedroom window due to condensation building up. Put this in front of the window and it hasn’t been a problem since. Works great. Show details ·  1
Mercy Murombedzi
Mercy Murombedzi

Love this dehumidifier

Powerful dehumidifier which eliminates moisture from the room quickly and has a digital display which is helpful to maintaining ideal humidity levels Show details ·  1
Giovanni La Rocca
Giovanni La Rocca

Money well spent

Money well spent.
We are impressed by how much water it takes away in such a short time. Humidity drops from 70% to 50% in 1 hour or so. Show details ·  1
Dean Tsaousis
Dean Tsaousis
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

After lots of research, we found ‘the one’

Amazing! Worked better than I expected it to. Would recommend. Show reply
Seanead Ayres
Seanead Ayres
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Should have purchased it sooner

Excellent dehumidifier. Just buy it. We wish we bought it sooner as we were having mould issues. We’re both shocked at how much moisture is being pulled from the air! Show details ·  1
Hasan
Hasan
  Fair Incentive Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

I have been using it for a month

It's highly efficient for a one-bedroom apartment and truly worth the price. Show details ·  1
Carm K
Carm K

Effective dehumidfier

I received a faulty noisy dehumidifier initially and tried to reach out to customer service. Sadly their phone number on the manual no longer works and only is reachable with the contact form. After some email exchanges and phone conversations, I receive a replacement and the dehumidifier has been effective. Show details ·  1
Peter L
Peter L

Better than expectations

Water reservoir fills up quickly, so I know this unit is really doing a great job. Show details ·  1
Maxine Shea
Maxine Shea

A great dehumidifier

A great dehumidifier works well for small to medium rooms. Show details ·  1
Thierry Moran
Thierry MoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The right size afterall!

I was a little surprised by the size of the unit when I received it, but I have to say I have not regretted my purchase. My daughter had been at me for a while arguing that her bedroom was very humid and smelly. This dehumidifier certainly did the job perfectly as it collected 2 full tanks over the first few days! I have since used it in the second bedroom with success. Show details ·  1
Lyn Chris
Lyn Chris
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Great product. It does everything we wanted it to do

It's everything we expected. We live in a very humid, wet valley and we really needed a dehumidifier to dry out every room in the house. The 20L version works very hard. It efficiently works away at removing litres of water from the atmosphere. The noise it makes while working is tolerablely low. We are very pleased with product and recommend it to other off grid users needing to dehumidify and reduce mould. Thanks. Show details ·  1
Grant Coe
Grant CoeSydney, NSW
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Great service and the machine works well. Would recommend this product Show details
Tara Chadwick
Tara Chadwick

Does its job beautifully

This dehumidifier is great and doing the job I need it to do. I love how you can set the times in 1hr intervals. I would be handy if the cord was a little longer but its not the end of the world. Show details ·  1
Midcoast
Midcoast2 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Exemplary customer service

Wonderful service with an operating question. Scott was professional and helpful and had me up and running again in no time. I highly recommend the Ausclimate Dehumidifier and above all the service offered by the company. Show details ·  1
Chris D.
Chris D.2 posts

Great investment

Hesitant at first, but well worth the spend. It’s paid for itself within the week. No more cleaning mould of leather furniture which would have been chaotic after all the wet Qld weather we’ve had!
Very simple to use AND I didn’t realise it had wheels!
Instructions say you have to check and clean the filter regularly - good idea to check it but I’ve had it for a few months and it’s still clean :)
Quality of the air is first class - it’s that noticeable. Show details ·  1

sharon · NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

HI there we just brought this unit and am newbies to dehumidifiers but would like to get this to turn on in the night but am unsure if it has a delay function (doesnt seem to) am wondering if anyone has used a timer with it and got it to work.

AusClimate
AusClimate   DM

Hi Sharon, Yes you certainly can connect this unit to a timer which will allow you to have the unit turn on and off as required.
If you have any further questions please give our Customer Service team a call on 03-93655100.

sharon

Oh thank you for that we shall give it a go once we have de watered our house LOL

Rooks · NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Hi, I bought the ausclimate 20l in June 2022. The humidity level was at about 70% which was about the same as the humidity on my clock but recently when I switch the dehumidifier on, the humidity level drops immediately to about 30% although the humidity on my clock still shows as 70%. I am not sure if the humidity setting on the dehumidifier is faulty? Will appreciate any help on this thanks

AusClimate
AusClimate   DM
Rooks

Hi Thanks for your response. I have tried moving to another room but the humidity keeps reading at 30% or low but my clock humidity still reads at between 60% and 70%. I have even purchased another humidity meter which also reads at about 60% to 70%.

Cathy
Cathy · NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Is this quiet? Many so ‘no’- despite the ‘yeses’

Candice
Candice

I certainly wouldn't call it noisy but it does make a noise

Features

• This compressor dehumidifier can remove an impressive amount of 20L of moisture from a relatively small 30m² room in a day.
  • A 1-metre hose is included, and provides for continuous drainage of water from the 3.5L water tank. When the water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off. This means you don’t have to constantly monitor the water tank for emptying.
  • Full electronic controls with LCD display allow you to set the room temperature along with variable humidity settings.
  • A timer that can be set from 1-12 hours lets you control the amount of time your dehumidifier works its magic for.
  • The unit is designed with wheels on the bottom, making it easily to move it around between different rooms in the house.
  • While this particular model of AusClimate dehumidifiers can dehumidify rooms from 5-32°C, its optimum temperature range is 20-32°C. For cooler (and hotter) climates, the award-winning Ausclimate Cool Seasons range can help, as its operating temperature range is 1-40°C.

Points of Praise

• This dehumidifier was outstanding at removing moisture from the air, creating a more comfortable indoor environment for householders.
  • Customer service was reported to be excellent when reviewers purchased directly from the manufacturer.
  • The easy-to-operate functionality and portability of this unit was a definite plus point for those using this dehumidifier.
  • The quiet operation of the unit made it friendly to use all night long, even while trying to sleep.
Compare all Ausclimate Compressor Dehumidifiers Range listings
Pros
    Outstanding dehumidifying abilities
    Removes up to 20L of moisture daily
    High longevity product
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) $399.99$529.99$729.99$299.99
Max Room Size 305010520
Moisture Removal20 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)50 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)12 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity3.5 L6 L8 L2.4 L
Weight13 kg14.5 kg20.5 kg9.8 kg
Dimensions 270 x 360 x 580 mm540 x 340 x 250 mm600 x 388 x 282 mm467 x 315 x 194 mm
Maximum Noise Level39 db48 db55 db37 db
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024
  • GTIN13: 0680596878810