Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Listing monitored by AusClimate

Anne Canberra ACT
Anne Canberra ACTFlynn 2615, ACT

It’s probably my favorite appliance !!

Purchased in November 2020.

Jay K.
Jay K.Sydney, NSW

I would recommend this to anyone.

This is the third different brand of dehumidifier I've tried, and it it by far the best. I quickly ordered a second one. Unfortunately the second one was defective, but the customer service at the company was fantastic and they rushed me out a new one and had a courier pick up the defective one. For the great customer service, I recommend ordering direct from the company. I would recommend this dehumidifier to anyone.

Purchased in April 2021 at Ausclimate.

Love my dehumidifier

This dehumidifier has been an absolute dream! I truly cannot believe how much water it pulls out of the air. Just as amazing as the machine itself has been the absolutely amazing customer service from everyone I’ve spoken to at Ausclimate, namely Michelle. She went above and beyond to help me track down my order with the courier. Honestly, has got to be some of the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Look no further than this family owned small business; they are fantastic. Thanks so much Michelle and Ausclimate!

Purchased in January 2021 for $459.00.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

Very Happy Customers ~~

We purchased this product in 2013 and it has been like our little friend here on the Sunshine Coast as we live very close to the beach. The product has been extremely effective in reducing the humidity in our bedroom and the indoor air quality is much cleaner. Easy to operate and portable function ensures that it can be moved around our home to suit any room.

Purchased in December 2013.

N. Deguerre
N. DeguerrePerth, WA

Finally mould free!

My walk in robe is off my bathroom and has been mouldy every winter. Ive had clothes and shoes ruined.
It's an amazing machine that is very quiet and incredibly efficient; best $400 I've spent in a long time!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Kogan.com for $400.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Larelle
LarelleSydney, NSW

Very Effective

Very happy with this dehumidifier. It collects large amounts of water from the air in our bedrooms. It is also quiet enough we can keep it running during the night so there is no condensation on our bedroom windows. Wheels also make it easy to move around.

Purchased in April 2017.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Very pleased with Ausclimate 20 litre dehumidifier

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausclimate direct by phone.

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Great

Works exceptionally well. Fairly quiet considering the nature of the machine. Various humidity levels to choose from. Easy to move around because of the wheels. Good build quality. Turns off automatically when the water container is full.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for $356.00.

SFR
SFRSydney, NSW

Works really well in bedrooms susceptible to mould and damp

We bought this Ausclimate dehumidifier to use in our bedrooms to deal with mould and damp. It's really portable and easy to move around, and is excellent at extracting damp from the air - it's satisfying to see how much water it collects. The water is easy to empty out. We liked it so much we bought another to use in another property! I have also been very impressed with the staff at Ausclimate at answering questions about their products when I have rung and spoken to them.

Karen Richards
Karen RichardsSydney, NSW

One of my best purchases as the results are proven!

Purchased in June 2018.

Highly recommend

Great product, have used for a number of years to help dry out various rooms of the house. Very effective, can't believe how much water it takes out of the air! It's great to help my washing dry faster indoors too. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Marie  Robins
Marie RobinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love It

I live in a wet area. Can't believe the amount of water that it extracts. Very easy to use controls and very quiet. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for $400.00.

Gav & Dee
Gav & DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the unit

Can’t fault this unit at all , it runs 24/7 x365 days in my militaria storage room and not a spec of rust or mould on any of the old leather or metal .
I live in a high moisture area and during winter this thing fills every 2.5 days , it’s a champion and the air is nicer to breath when working in the room ..

Purchased in June 2010.

Leila C.
Leila C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this unit....

Live in a wet area and the unit dries out the air and keeps the mould down. Controls easy to use, very quiet and functional. Customer service and information very timely. Wanted to use before putting up a review and highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in November 2018 for $399.00.

Rangi
RangiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

Just installed yesterday, and what a difference it makes. No more feeling damp in my bedroom, my clothes, sheets, and carpet are dry, even as a stroke victim this is easy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Enviromart Cairns for $399.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Leanne B.
Leanne B.asked

Hi
I have the NWT 20L and it is the best thing I have ever purchased. For years I had to scrub ceilings in every bedroom, which was a terrible chore. My son moved the unit and touched the controls and water isn’t draining. Could you please advise the setting I should have on my unit for it to work again. Thank you

Hi Leanne
You will need to turn the humidistat down lower than the current room humidity by at least 5% so the dehumidifier can start drawing water from the air.
For 'deep down' drying I suggest setting it to 30% RH.
You can also find the user manual and operating tips on our Ausclimate website.
If you are still unsure please call us direct on 1800 122100

Dave
Daveasked

I'm trying to decide between compressor and desiccant. Both seem to have different advantages for me.

While a desiccant would be useful in winter, it seems a compressor might supplement summer refrigerative air conditioning, and reduce the need for aircon and therefore lower overall electricity consumption, which is a concern for me. (I don't mind it being hot as long as the RH is low.) Would that be a reasonable assumption, or am I chasing diminishing returns?

I see in the manual that the minimum RH setting is 30% on the compressor unit. Does it unit have to run on HIGH to get there, or will it eventually get there on LOW? What sort of litres/day might it produce once the RH is reduced to say 40%? The chart on the comparison guide left that rather unclear.

Hi Dave
There are a few things to consider when choosing the right model. One is, do you want to stop a moisture related problems like mould, musty smells, dampness etc or controlling humidity for a comfort level.
Regarding your second point, there are other things to consider such as room temperature, extent of humidity or moisture related problem, size of room and even air leakage can be important.
Sorry, I don't mean to make it sound over complicated as most often using a dehumidifier can be straight forward.
We even supply operating tips within the user manual.
Dave, if possible can you please call us direct on 1800 122100.
On most occassions its easier to explain over the phone on what may be the best solution for your needs.

ANGELA
ANGELAasked

Hi there, I have a 17 month old baby which has a runny nose at all times and perspiring a lot. I wonder if I should buy dehumidifier or an air purifier.
Could you please advise

Hi Angela
Potentially either model could help.
Dehumidifiers can stop mould or reduce dust-mites which as very common allergens.
Whilst our Winix air purifiers are excellent at removing a wide range of airborne nasties such as allergens, dust, smoke and much more.
If you haven't as yet, I would suggest consulting your GP to see whether it is something airborne that is causing these symptoms.

See all Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R questions

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 75
Moisture Removal20 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity3.5 L