Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

N. Deguerre

N. DeguerrePerth, WA

Finally mould free!

My walk in robe is off my bathroom and has been mouldy every winter. Ive had clothes and shoes ruined.
It's an amazing machine that is very quiet and incredibly efficient; best $400 I've spent in a long time!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Kogan.com for A$400.00.

Larelle

LarelleSydney, NSW

Very Effective

Very happy with this dehumidifier. It collects large amounts of water from the air in our bedrooms. It is also quiet enough we can keep it running during the night so there is no condensation on our bedroom windows. Wheels also make it easy to move around.

Purchased in April 2017.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Very pleased with Ausclimate 20 litre dehumidifier

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausclimate direct by phone.

Room TypeWhole House
Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R compares to other Dehumidifiers

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Great

Works exceptionally well. Fairly quiet considering the nature of the machine. Various humidity levels to choose from. Easy to move around because of the wheels. Good build quality. Turns off automatically when the water container is full.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$356.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office
SFR

SFRSydney, NSW

Works really well in bedrooms susceptible to mould and damp

We bought this Ausclimate dehumidifier to use in our bedrooms to deal with mould and damp. It's really portable and easy to move around, and is excellent at extracting damp from the air - it's satisfying to see how much water it collects. The water is easy to empty out. We liked it so much we bought another to use in another property! I have also been very impressed with the staff at Ausclimate at answering questions about their products when I have rung and spoken to them.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
Karen Richards

Karen RichardsSydney, NSW

One of my best purchases as the results are proven!

Purchased in June 2018.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House

Highly recommend

Great product, have used for a number of years to help dry out various rooms of the house. Very effective, can't believe how much water it takes out of the air! It's great to help my washing dry faster indoors too. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Marie  Robins

Marie RobinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love It

I live in a wet area. Can't believe the amount of water that it extracts. Very easy to use controls and very quiet. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for A$400.00.

Room TypeWhole House
Gav & Dee

Gav & DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the unit

Can’t fault this unit at all , it runs 24/7 x365 days in my militaria storage room and not a spec of rust or mould on any of the old leather or metal .
I live in a high moisture area and during winter this thing fills every 2.5 days , it’s a champion and the air is nicer to breath when working in the room ..

Purchased in June 2010.

Leila C.

Leila C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this unit....

Live in a wet area and the unit dries out the air and keeps the mould down. Controls easy to use, very quiet and functional. Customer service and information very timely. Wanted to use before putting up a review and highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$399.00.

Rangi

RangiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

Just installed yesterday, and what a difference it makes. No more feeling damp in my bedroom, my clothes, sheets, and carpet are dry, even as a stroke victim this is easy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Enviromart Cairns for A$399.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom

Excellent product and customer service

The dehumidifier works very well and it is perfect for what I need it for. The customer service was fantastic, they went above and beyond to assist me in selecting the correct model for my needs. They were very helpful also when I wanted to purchase a hose so that I could run the machine continuously and offered to help me should I have any issues setting it up. It was very simple to set up to run continuously. The machine works very well and is nice and quiet.

Purchased in October 2018.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Spot on, does the job nicely

Yes, pulled down humidity spot on, didnt effect temp as a/c in room keeps temp no worries, controls are simple easy to use and explain to customers, filters easy to clean and permanant drain fitting excellent, simple to plumb in.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$450.00.

Chris

ChrisPerwillowen

Excellent performer and very reliable

Date PurchasedDec 2015

KiraSydney, NSW

Good product but noisy

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jon06

Jon06BRISBANE

This machine is perfect!

I love this dehumidifier and I am always amazed how much moisture it draws out of the air. During rainy days, we often set it up in our laundry and hang the clothes inside. Overnight, the clothes are dried and they don't suffer from the harsh effects of a hot tumble dryer. It's also really useful for drying all manner of things, such as tents or camping gear! Just find a closed room, set the dehumidifier up and away you go! Draws about 300W when running, but cycles on/off to target whatever the particularly humidity level is that you've set up.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
chenglei.zhang

chenglei.zhangSydney, Australia

Absolute Premium product with Premium service!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

best product

Amazing product. no more damp smelly rooms or mildew . Which we have had in our house for 18 years. This product is so easy to use as well We use to go through so much damp rid but no more required. Staff are outstanding and so very helpful, highly recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Julia

JuliaTasmania

I breathe easier.

The place I was living in prior to the my new home was extremely damp. I was stunned to see the amount of water that this machine pulled from the air. Finally I could breathe easier and the air felt really clean. Now I use it in my new home to dry washing when needed and it is fantastic. Best buy and great customer service from Ausclimate.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Selene

SeleneSydney

The bomb diggity

This thing is great, pulled buckets water out of one room just the first day. Got it to help with dampness and mould problems on our ground floor apartment and so far it's doing a crazy good job. Ordered direct from the Ausclimate website and it arrived in 2 days. Don't bother with the other brands, this is the one you should get.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Kat

Katasked

Does this humidifier also remove mould spores? I had significant mould in the s-bend and vent under my kitchen sink. Drain cleaned but spores now in the home.

Hi Kar
Unfortunately no however when used as dryer it can stop mould problems.
I recommend cleaning/treating/removing the mould problem first, then by using the dehumidifier as a dryer every few days or so it will stop the moisture from building up so the mould cannot return.
Keep in mind if you have a drainage problem then that should be addressed too.
If you would like further explaination please don't hesitate to call us direct on 1800 122100
Regards
Allan

David K.

David K.asked

what does the humidity setting pertain to?

Allan B.AusClimate

Hi David, the dehumidifier's humidity setting allows you to set the desired humidity, for the room that you are drying. The Ausclimate Operating Tips are very helpful getting started with drying your rooms (access via the Ausclimate website - also included with the instruction manual that comes with the dehumidifier). As example, for deep-down thorough drying we suggest setting the desire humidity level as low as possible @ 30% humidity.
If you require extra personal assistance our customer service team will be pleased to help - 1800 122 100.

Kat

Katasked

Will this humidifier also get rid of mould spores?

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) A$439.00
Max Room Size 75
Moisture Removal20 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity3.5 L