Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

SFR

SFRSydney, NSW

Works really well in bedrooms susceptible to mould and damp

We bought this Ausclimate dehumidifier to use in our bedrooms to deal with mould and damp. It's really portable and easy to move around, and is excellent at extracting damp from the air - it's satisfying to see how much water it collects. The water is easy to empty out. We liked it so much we bought another to use in another property! I have also been very impressed with the staff at Ausclimate at answering questions about their products when I have rung and spoken to them.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom

Karen Richards

Karen RichardsSydney, NSW

One of my best purchases as the results are proven!

Purchased in June 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House

Highly recommend

Great product, have used for a number of years to help dry out various rooms of the house. Very effective, can't believe how much water it takes out of the air! It's great to help my washing dry faster indoors too. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate

Marie  Robins

Marie RobinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love It

I live in a wet area. Can't believe the amount of water that it extracts. Very easy to use controls and very quiet. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for $400.00.

Room Type Whole House

Gav & Dee

Gav & DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the unit

Can’t fault this unit at all , it runs 24/7 x365 days in my militaria storage room and not a spec of rust or mould on any of the old leather or metal .
I live in a high moisture area and during winter this thing fills every 2.5 days , it’s a champion and the air is nicer to breath when working in the room ..

Purchased in June 2010.

Leila C.

Leila C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this unit....

Live in a wet area and the unit dries out the air and keeps the mould down. Controls easy to use, very quiet and functional. Customer service and information very timely. Wanted to use before putting up a review and highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in November 2018 for $399.00.

Rangi

RangiFar North Queensland, QLD

Best buy ever!

Just installed yesterday, and what a difference it makes. No more feeling damp in my bedroom, my clothes, sheets, and carpet are dry, even as a stroke victim this is easy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Enviromart Cairns for $399.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Excellent product and customer service

The dehumidifier works very well and it is perfect for what I need it for. The customer service was fantastic, they went above and beyond to assist me in selecting the correct model for my needs. They were very helpful also when I wanted to purchase a hose so that I could run the machine continuously and offered to help me should I have any issues setting it up. It was very simple to set up to run continuously. The machine works very well and is nice and quiet.

Purchased in October 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Spot on, does the job nicely

Yes, pulled down humidity spot on, didnt effect temp as a/c in room keeps temp no worries, controls are simple easy to use and explain to customers, filters easy to clean and permanant drain fitting excellent, simple to plumb in.

Purchased in December 2018 for $450.00.

Chris

ChrisPerwillowen

Excellent performer and very reliable

Date PurchasedDec 2015

KiraSydney, NSW

Good product but noisy

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jon06

Jon06BRISBANE

This machine is perfect!

I love this dehumidifier and I am always amazed how much moisture it draws out of the air. During rainy days, we often set it up in our laundry and hang the clothes inside. Overnight, the clothes are dried and they don't suffer from the harsh effects of a hot tumble dryer. It's also really useful for drying all manner of things, such as tents or camping gear! Just find a closed room, set the dehumidifier up and away you go! Draws about 300W when running, but cycles on/off to target whatever the particularly humidity level is that you've set up.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

chenglei.zhang

chenglei.zhangSydney, Australia

Absolute Premium product with Premium service!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

best product

Amazing product. no more damp smelly rooms or mildew . Which we have had in our house for 18 years. This product is so easy to use as well We use to go through so much damp rid but no more required. Staff are outstanding and so very helpful, highly recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Julia

JuliaTasmania

I breathe easier.

The place I was living in prior to the my new home was extremely damp. I was stunned to see the amount of water that this machine pulled from the air. Finally I could breathe easier and the air felt really clean. Now I use it in my new home to dry washing when needed and it is fantastic. Best buy and great customer service from Ausclimate.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Selene

SeleneSydney

The bomb diggity

This thing is great, pulled buckets water out of one room just the first day. Got it to help with dampness and mould problems on our ground floor apartment and so far it's doing a crazy good job. Ordered direct from the Ausclimate website and it arrived in 2 days. Don't bother with the other brands, this is the one you should get.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Mia v.d.s

Mia v.d.sSunshine Coast

So Happy

Have had my Ausclimate dehumidifier WDH-716DE for 2 weeks now- so happy I purchased this- in the past I had mould issues, but when I see the amount of water extracted I know the days of cleaning up the mould are over. The machine is very portable and has an acceptable purr- I hardly hear it. Alan has been fabulous with pre and after sales tips- in fact, this company gives the good old fashioned promptness and service- such a pleasure dealing with them. Now my son wants one for his home- he knows how happy I am with mine.

Mia v.d.s

Date PurchasedDec 2016

5 Stars for the product and for Russell

Russell is the most exceptional Sales Manager my partner and I has ever dealt with. Our small rental property has high humidity and has persistent presence dust in which we consulted Russell with our problem. He recommended products based on our situation and even swayed us away from purchasing the more expensive units as he deemed it wouldn't serve our purpose and would be a waste of money. We eventually ordered two products from Russell as per his recommendation, an Ausclimate Dehumidifier and a Winix Air Purifier to which we are both highly satisfied with the results.

We saw his recommendation not only as very professional but he conducted himself in a highly ethnical manner, something that is rarely seen in businesses these days.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Absolute success

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Should have done bought one long ago....

Just purchased a Medium Ausclimate dehumidifier. We live in a very high rainfall area in the Qld northern tropics and it has made a big difference in drying the house out and also drying clothes. The service was excellent - very prompt delivery and helpful information. Highly recommend this company.

Lina

Linaasked

Can I get this in New Zealand? If yes, where?

Hi Lina
Unfortunately our range of dehumidifiers are not available in NZ retail stores.
However you can still purchase direct from us in Australia.
To discuss further please call me on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan

Helen

Helenasked

Do the dehumidifiers have a hose attachment to release the water or do you always have to empty it manually? If the container collecting the water is full does the machine automatically turn off?
Helen

Hi Helen,

There is a continuous drainage hose option which allows you to bypass the dehumidifier’s water tank, so you don't have to physically remove the water tank. The hose doesn't come with it and it's recommended you use the water tank.

There is a float device that is trigger when the tank gets full and shuts the machine off.

Check the FAQs on the website, they have some really good tips.

Hi Helen
Great response by Kira.
Just in case you still need to use a drainage hose, the size is 12 - 13mm and very easy to connect.
If you would like any further advice please don't hesitate to call us direct on 1800 122100
Regards
Allan Bryan

Wilma

Wilmaasked

Hi we just moved into a new place and wondering what sort of dehumidifier I should get. I bought the 12L dehumidifier a few months back and took it to Manila (it does work, am happy with it only its quite noisy).
My questions:
1) what size should I get for an enclosed storage measuring 3 x 4 meters, this is were all the dampness is coming from
2) as we go away often, will it be wise to buy the 35L, supreme all or the Ionmax?

If you have the time, kindly call us on [number removed]

Wilma

Hi Wilma
To select the right model dehumidifier there are a few things to consider besides the room size such as the extent of the moisture problem and room temperature.
Generally we recommend choosing a dehumidifier that has the moisture removal capacity (or recommended room size) to dry the largest moisture affected room.
Also there are two types of dehumidifiers to consider; compressor and desiccant.
Compressor dehumidifiers like the Medium 20L are the most common and are suited for use in all seasons however they do perform most efficiently when room temperatures are above 20°c.
Desiccant type dehumidifiers such as our Cool Seasons range can also be used all year round however they are best suited for the cooler temperatures in winter i.e. room temperatures below 20°c.
Unfortunaley Wilma you phone number was removed by Product Review so I cannot call you back.
However you can call me on 1800 122100 which can also be found on our Ausclimate website.
Love to chat over the phone as it would be much easier to explain in more detail what your best options may be.
Kind Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives