3Winix Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Outstanding customer service

elizabeth
elizabeth2 posts

Almost perfect

My only complaint is lack of handles to carry from room to room. While it's not terribly heavy it's cumbersome and needs two hand holds. Otherwise, it's incredible. I'm a second hand reseller and my house has always had a vintagy odour, not any more! I actually love the performance. very quiet. Show details ·  1
A caring customer
A caring customerVictoria2 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

I was a sceptic, now I am a believer and want another one !

There are some things you think you don't need, until you have one and ask yourself how did you live without it. Living in a house with 2 Ragdoll indoor cats and just living life in our home, the difference in air quality is actually unbelievable. We actually feel that it is easier to breathe. In saying that, we didn't think it was a problem to start with, but it was. Purchase was a test due to the addition of another cat in the house. It's been almost a month and now we want another for our bedroom. Words can't describe my health benefit and happiness with this purchase. This is a quality built product I recommend. I can't wait to sleep easier as I know we will. Show details ·  1
Dianne S.
Dianne S.2 posts

Fresh Air

This is really helping in the lounge room . We have 2 small dogs that shed heaps of hair. Show details ·  1
Jill
Jill6 posts

Happy customers

Easy to use. Set up took a bit of concentration but the directions made sense. Love the timer feature and various speed settings and colour indicators. Its helped out new house smell less fumey and seems to be lessening my husbands snoring!! Something I hadn’t expected. No regrets buying it though it’s big and bulky and moving it around upstairs and downstairs is a bit of a hassle. I’d probably get a smaller one next time for that reason but this one certainly does good work! Show details ·  1
Jane Clancy
Jane ClancySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great air purifier

I bought this air purifier because we have 2 dogs and our house was smelling a little "doggy". I've only had it running for a few days and there's a huge difference already. It's super quiet too. Show details ·  1
masori
masoriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Quality piece of equipment

A quality piece of equipment that responds quickly to small changes in the environment. It gives me confidence that it is having an impact on air quality. One small issue - it is only 8 kg and fairly easy to move but 2 carry handles would make it easier to move. Show details ·  1
Grant G.
Grant G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Great machine as I am on oxygen all the time but it keeps the room and my oxygen levels stay up without oxygen

Great very good works so well for me I don't have to use my oxygen all the time. Show details ·  1
Sally D.
Sally D.Northeast, VIC2 posts

TOTAL CONVERT

Having suffering chronic hay fever over the past 2 years, despite taking prescribed medication, I had seriously considered selling my house and moving out of North East Victoria. I was doubtful that the air purifier that my son recommended would have any effect and I was so wrong. The unit arrived a few days after placing an order online, I set it up to run in my bedroom, had the best sleep in a long time and woke up with a completely clear head. Within days my voice had recovered and I could sing once more. Show details ·  1
Craig Boughton
Craig Boughton

Zero+ Pro 5 - Stage, Air Purifier

Excellent Air Purifer, 10/10. exactly as described. Fast delivery & great communication.A Highly Recommended Seller.AAA+ Show details
eyebrella
eyebrella4 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Works well until fan becomes noisy and then its a throw away

Bought this in June 2020 for $615 and it worked well. I diligently cleaned the unit and changed filters which cost about $160 pa. In mid 2023 it became very noisy. After contacting Ausclimate I was told it was the fan and it couldn't be fixed, but they could sell me a new unit for $680. Wow!! Another throw away appliance, just because of a loose fan. To say I am cheesed off is an understatement so I will not be buying a new unit but will try to have it fixed myself. No good making an effective unit to have it die after 3 years and be sent to the tip. Show details
Ozholly
OzhollyBrisbane21 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Most excellent doing what it is supposed to do

Originally purchased as started to suffer from bushfire smoke. This is a great piece of equipment. It is very quiet on the low fan speed which is most of the time (I run it 24/7). It automatically ramps up if it detects some pollutants/dust in the air. If you are within a few meters you can hear the exhaust air but it is completely non-intrusive. It seems to be extremely sensitive to detecting any nasties in the air. I have noticed a lot less dust collecting on furniture since using it. It is easily portable if you want to move it around. If I leave it on all year it will use less than $50 of electricity. Filters are easy to clean. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
Aaron L.
Aaron L.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Becomes a throwaway product after the warranty expires

Had the machine for 2 years and it did a good job overall. Weekly cleaning of the filters but the electronics started to be temperamental after about a year and it totally stopped working 3 months after warranty expired. It's another one of those expensive buy-and-throw disposable machines as they don't last. Emails to company gets no reply. Save your money and buy something from one of those big brands. Show details
Winix   DM

Hi Aaron, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will always try our best to support our valued customers. You can reach us by phoning 1800 122 100 or email us at customerservice@ausclimate.com.au.

Kelly - John Tonkin's
Kelly - John Tonkin'sSouthwest, VIC
  Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

How did i live without it

Fantastic machine. My allergies have really noticed a difference. Have one for the office and also the mini one for my house. Would highly recommend. Show details
Mr Clancy
Mr Clancy5 posts
  Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Helping with pets and asthma

I bought this for my bedroom after having the earlier model (Pro 4) for over twelve months. The pro 4 has been great and hasn't missed a beat, but I wanted a second one for the living room. We've now moved the pro 4 to the living room and the pro 5 to our bedroom. The Pro 5 is awesome. It is quiet and it works exactly as described, cleansing the air, and meaning I don't have to hit the phenergans for hey fever as often as I once needed. Show details

Nicholas T.
Nicholas T. · Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Hi Winix,
I bought your product a few days ago to tackle a dust issue after moving into a new rental. So far it has been nothing short of brilliant at mitigating the dust problem and improving my breathing, however, after a few days of use I noticed a sound that previously didn’t exist coming from the machine. There seems to be a slight rattle within the fan system, I’d almost compare it to the sound of a cat purring. This sound is most prominent in sleep mode, making it not ideal for leaving it on whilst trying to sleep. I was just wondering if this developed sound is inherent in the product? Or if this is a fault?

Cheers

Winix   DM

Hi Nicholas, please contact us on 1800 122 100 or email customerservice@ausclimate.com.au so that we can help you.

Mark · Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

I've just bought one today. It worked well at first. But after about 2 hours in Auto/Medium mode (with light indicator on), it changed to Auto/Sleep (light indicator off). Is that normal? This happens everytime. I had to change the mode back to Auto/Medium again or have it running in manual to be able to clean the air.

Mark

Thank you very much for letting me know. For that case, I guess that I will have it in manual while watching TV in dim light room

Jamie
Jamie · Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

How many grams / KG of activated carbon does this purifier have ? Other manufacturers mention this but can’t find info from winix

Winix   DM

Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, the Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU is designed to improve air quality via a 5-stage filtration system that eliminates nasty allergens and pollutants.

Features:

• Accommodates residential or commercial spaces, varying from bedrooms to open-plan offices up to 49.5 square metres
  • 5 stages of air purification: a pet-filter collects pet hair and dander; a washable pre-filter traps large particles; a carbon filter targets odours; and a HEPA filter and Plasmawave 2.0 filter removes pollutants and allergens.
  • Each filter is designed to last a year, in order to reduce wastage
  • Optimised for night-time with a sleep setting that dims the lights and initiates quiet mode
  • Various timers, including on/off and ‘set & forget’

Points of praise:

• LED light changed colour whenever there was a shift in air quality, which was a helpful tool – especially for those in bushfire-prone areas
  • The purifier's quiet operation was appreciated, and most reviewers agreed that the sound was hardly noticeable when the device was switched to a low or medium setting
  • Friendly and attentive customer service left a lasting impression on reviewers, with someone fondly referring to his customer service representatives as ‘great blokes’
  • Overall, reviewers were impressed with the performance of this air purifier, as they soon discovered that a variety of respiratory issues, including asthma and sleep apnoea, were resolved (while the device was in use).
Compare all Winix Zero Range listings
Pros
    National Asthma Council Australia approved
    Extensive 5 stages of air purification
    Dedicated pet filter
    Outstanding customer service
CategoryAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $499.99$399.99$599.99
HEPA FilterYesYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Mobile App
Maximum Noise Level49.5 db47 db56 db
Max Room Size 49.599100
Weight8.5 kg7 kg4.7 kg
Dimensions 600 x 415 x 245 mm600 x 380 x 208 mm518 x 286 x 286 mm
Power50 W35 W45 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual