Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

MPN: AUS-1250AZPU

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product backed by Great customer service

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

The best

This is for me The top air purifier. I gave it to my daughter when still new as she urgently needed one and bought a Breuer LR 500 instead, also a nice machine, but far too loud at night, even on sleep setting. For us, the Winix ticked all the boxes. No fancy model, no WiFi connectivity but a solid frame, excellent auto function that kicked in when the cat walked past and intuitive interface.
Next time a Winix again !

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for A$589.00.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional After sales customer services!!

Thank you once again for the outstanding customer services from order to after sales services of the Winix Pro Stage 5 filters! I am very thankful for Peter Higgins, AusClimate’s National BDM, his exceptional product knowledge of Winix which helped to solve a minor problem of one of our filter in lighting fast period of time! AusClimate’s dehumidifier is excellent too! It is very efficient and useful especially for the usage of the laundry room! Much more cost effective than using air dryer and drying clothes so nicely! Thank you again for Peter, and the whole team at AusClimate!

Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Breathing easier!

Heather

HeatherMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Product!

So pleased we made the decision to purchase our Winix. My husband suffers from asthma and I get hay fever so have really noticed the difference since using our air purifier. We managed to get through the terrible smoke from the months of bushfires, sleeping well with it quietly running in our bedroom. It is no problem to move the unit to the living area during the day so we have clean air where needed.

The machine is very user friendly and cleaning and changing the filters is no problem at all.

Russell and Allan at Ausclimate, provided such great service and gave such great advice, I can highly recommend their business, you won't regret it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Works great!

Got this for two asthmatics in the house. Seems to be doing a great job. Got it during heavy smoke due to bushfires and really helped to make the air in the house breathable once again. Great customer service as well. I did buy a discounted floor model so value was very good.

cruising dreamtime

cruising dreamtimeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unit works ok but is heavily overpriced for what it is

This unit is basically a 50 dollar evaporative cooler with a hepa filter (80$) strapped to the front of it. Very hard to see the 750 we paid in value, quite disappointed with the user interface, no readouts of air quality, no digital display very basic just a led light that apparently shows air quality. Theunit is of low quality I found quite flimsy where you insert the filters could see it breaking within a year. nAny other unit with a hepa filter would beat this for value. Regretful purchase

Purchased in February 2020 for A$750.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Holee MoleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Build Quality, Very Quiet in Sleep Mode

I have only just started using this item for myself and my kids. Build Quality is Excellent and it runs very quietly at night during sleep mode - it is so quiet in sleep mode that I can't even hear it at night. My kids and I have noticed a difference in the morning, we feel more refreshed and my kids blocked nose is cleared. The unit is well built, but a little heavy to move around, if they release a new model maybe it could have castor wheels for ease of movement. The unit is a bit pricey, I think $400-$450 would be a fairer price, not $595! Overall, I am very happy with this unit's performance so far, and can definitely feel the difference.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$595.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Gavan K.

Excellent purifier with a few things to be aware of

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$680.00.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Have been very pleased with my Winix ZERO+PRO air purifier. I now sleep much better.

Greatly appreciated Russell's prompt action in sourcing and dispatching my air purifier. I have chronic lung problems and have felt a great deal of improvement in ease of breathing. The machine appears to be very well made, operates really quietly on the low setting and reasonably quietly on medium setting. I find the machine easy to care for and filters appear to be simple to replace.

RAW

RAWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A step down.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate for A$635.45.

Smokers No

Great air purifier combined with awesome customer service!

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office
DerekH

DerekHWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Perfect personal Service

All purifiers seemed to be sold out but with personal attention provided by Ausclimate staff one was discovered and delivered. I was very impressed with the attention give across the board by the different staff members who I caused to become involved. The unit is in operation now and we can feel the benefit.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate.

Smokers No

Absolutely the best service ever and product is very effective.

Ausclimate provide amazing service. The purifier is perfect for our home, dealing with smoke from all the fires. Our house smelled badly of smoke and had difficulties breathing, where now we can start to breathe much better

picky buyer

picky buyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

outstanding air particle reduction

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,250.00.

Kerry K.

Kerry K.Sydney, NSW

I can breathe ...

Purchased in December 2019.

research

researchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Totally worth it !

Purchased in November 2019 at BedWorks Physical store for A$689.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Keeping the smoke out!

We are so pleased we chose this air purifier. It has helped generally and we have been surprised that we can keep it on at night time in the bedroom without it disturbing us. On nights when it hasnt been on I wake up with allergy symptoms but when it stays on I am fine. Right now though, with bush fire smoke blanketing Sydney we have been so pleased that it is keeping our indoor air so much cleaner than outside. Very happy with this product.

Damian K.

Damian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't believe how much stuff it grabs!

We have had our WinxZero+ Pro 5 working in our chiropractic office for a few months and thought that we should change the filter... We couldn't believe how much dust and dirt and muck was pulled from the air!

Purchased in July 2019 at at a trade show.

Room Type Open-Plan Office
Lynette F.

Lynette F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Winix Pro 5!

My son and self are asthma and allergy sufferers and after sufficient research, I decided to purchase the Winix Pro 5 air purifier for our home. I use it mainly in our communal living areas and the machine is quiet and does a great job of purifying the air. It kicks in automatically to a higher mode when needed such as when cooking, vacuuming, cleaning and when the cat passes by. I was amazed by the amount of pet dander and dust collected on the pet filter which is changed monthly. I would recommend this product to those with allergies, asthma, pets or anyone looking to improve the air quality in their home.

Taha Halil B.asked

I am using zero pro,this product is produce 3,4ppm ozone. Which filter or technology is producing ozone?(maybe plasmawave?)

Hi Taha
Yes, it is the PlasmaWave however at only 3 ppb it is considered to be so small it is virtually immeasurable.
In tests carried out by an independent laboratory, the ozone produced is substantially lower than the allowable level of 50ppb as set by the USA's FDA
To explain in more detail, the PlasmaWave technology creates negative and positive ions that combine with water vapour to form Hydroxyls that neutralise harmful viruses, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
There is also an excellent video on our website explaining how PlasmaWave works.
And one more thing, you can turn the PlasmaWave function off if you desire.
If you are unsure or have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122 100
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Taha Halil B.

Thanks for answering my question, it is very low amount for ozone just you said. Plus also we can close plasmawave, this is reliefing my mind. Thank you. Regards.

Jeanie

Jeanieasked

Hi, just wandering what air purifier would be the best one for my family as we have just moved into a toxic smelling house from floors that have just been polished and are letting out an extremely toxic smell. Would one of your air purifiers help this? Thankyou, Jeanie

Hi Jeanie
Both our Winix Zero model air purifiers are effective at removing odours and chemical vapours.
You can call us direct on 1800 122100 to further assist on what may be the best model for you.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Jaasked

Hi, we had a very negative experience with Ausclimate people a few years ago, and was wondering so that we don't have to purchase from you again, if you could suggest another supplier?
Please let me know what other suppliers have this product russell or alan? I'm sure you'll get the profits, but since NDIS are supporting the payment, I need to purchase from trustworthy carriers.

Gavan K.

Hi.Only other seller I know is Kogan but I highly don't recommend as they are hopeless.
Have a look at the xiaomi mi smart air purifier pro this is half the price but just as good and in some instances better

Ja

Thank you Gavan, I appreciate your quick reply, need one this week :-)

Holee Molee

Ja, I bought from Kogan.com/au. Was delivered in 2 business days, no issues and unit is still working great!

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives