Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Kerry K.

Kerry K.Sydney, NSW

I can breathe ...

Purchased in December 2019.

researchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Totally worth it !

Purchased in November 2019 at BedWorks Physical store for $689.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Keeping the smoke out!

We are so pleased we chose this air purifier. It has helped generally and we have been surprised that we can keep it on at night time in the bedroom without it disturbing us. On nights when it hasnt been on I wake up with allergy symptoms but when it stays on I am fine. Right now though, with bush fire smoke blanketing Sydney we have been so pleased that it is keeping our indoor air so much cleaner than outside. Very happy with this product.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent performance

Purchased in October 2019.

Damian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't believe how much stuff it grabs!

We have had our WinxZero+ Pro 5 working in our chiropractic office for a few months and thought that we should change the filter... We couldn't believe how much dust and dirt and muck was pulled from the air!

Purchased in July 2019 at at a trade show.

Room Type Open-Plan Office

Lynette F.

Lynette F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Winix Pro 5!

My son and self are asthma and allergy sufferers and after sufficient research, I decided to purchase the Winix Pro 5 air purifier for our home. I use it mainly in our communal living areas and the machine is quiet and does a great job of purifying the air. It kicks in automatically to a higher mode when needed such as when cooking, vacuuming, cleaning and when the cat passes by. I was amazed by the amount of pet dander and dust collected on the pet filter which is changed monthly. I would recommend this product to those with allergies, asthma, pets or anyone looking to improve the air quality in their home.

Purchased in July 2019.

Shi

ShiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it.

Bought it last week through appliances online. Loving it. My breathing has improved quite a bit. Had some breathing and allergy issues as we recently moved to the city. Although don’t know why the colour of the air quality indicator sometimes changes to a lower quality despite it being switched on and no outdoor windows/door being opened.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online.

Michael M.

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

My wife and daughter are allergy suffers.
After purchasing this product, it has definitely helped with their breathing.
And we are going through renovations at the moment.
Whisper quiet. It just sits in the corner and does it's work.
Also great for removing cooking odours

Purchased in July 2019.

Knuckle

KnucklePerth, WA

Like breathing pure oxygen

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $639.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
shopaway

shopaway

Purifies the air but...

It never cycled through the air quality signals of red, amber and blue. It stayed on red the whole time which signals low quality air. Even when set in a small closed room (14m2) over many hours the red light stayed on. Also as my house is darker in winter, the machine automatically switched to night mode all the time (reduced air flow). This meant having to set the speed which is fine but not economical long term. The machine cleans the air very well (I'm allergic to dust and my nose stopped running) and did a good job of taking general household smells out but I returned it as the features did not seem to work. Perhaps the next model will be fine tuned. Bought from Costco for $450.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for $450.00.

Mother of Dogs

Mother of DogsAlice Springs, NT

Extremely happy with the product.

Purchased in April 2019 at website.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

John H.

John H.Mid North Coast, NSW

A real life changer.

I have suffered from hay-fever and allergies all my life and I used to wake up most mornings with blocked sinuses, headaches and being tired from a lack of good sleep. Since buying the Winix Zero+Pro 5-stage Air Purifier I am waking up with a clear head and feeling refreshed because I can now get a really good nights sleep, no sniffles or sneezing. I have it running in the bedroom throughout the night and it automatically adjusts to the required mode without disturbing my sleep because it is whisper quiet. I highly recommend this product as it has really improved my health and general well being.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smokers Yes

Review collected in partnership with Winix

Jenny Asibal

Jenny AsibalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of mind

I’ve always wanted to purchase an air purifier but couldn’t decide which is the best one in the market. I stumbled upon Ausclimate in my search and very happy with the advice given by Russell. He was patient in explaining the benefits of the model which suited our need. I can now say I have confidence and peace of mind knowing that we are breathing clean air in the home. My husband was diagnosed with asthma recently and this has indeed helped with his symptoms. The unit is easy to install and maintain, has great features and easy to operate. We use it every night on ‘sleep mode’ and we can’t hear a thing at all. Very happy with my decision to purchase through Ausclimate!

Purchased in May 2019.

Does an excellent job!

Very happy with our purchase, have noticed a significant reduction in dander and hair in the air in our grooming salon. Would highly recommend to those considering purchasing, definitely worth it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smokers No

Fantastic product and awesome service

Purchased in March 2019.

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Good air purifier with one major downside

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for $599.00.

jsljustin

Excellent product and next day delivery!

Really happy with this air purifier, it works quickly and is very quiet. The purchasing experience was very easy with next day delivery by courier to a regional area a pleasant and welcome surprise. Highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Efficient air purifier that does clean the air

Bought this through ausclimate and quite happy with the purchase. Love the light indicator which gives you an idea of the quality of the air you’re breathing.
Just wish that it had a wifi like the international models with the smart app.

Purchased in February 2019 for $649.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Anf

AnfSydney, NSW

The best air purifier on the market by a long shot! Get one (or two) now!

Date PurchasedFeb 2019

kimbopumpkinasked

Can someone explain the colour codes? What is the difference between the blue and green colour lights on the machine when operating?

research

Air quality is indicated best to worst Blue green yellow red. When initially turned on the machine cycles through the colours until a reading is taken and then it settles on one colour unless there is a change in air quality. It is quite sensitive to change.

kimbopumpkin

Ahh ok! I just bought this machine and the manual didn't explain the colours. Didn't realise blue was best. Mine only gets to green...

Casasked

I am looking for a safe air purifier for kids bedroom, does the plasmawave function of this model emits ozone? If so, which other models do not emit ozone please?

Hi Cas. I have no idea... great question though

Hi Cas
Short answer, no. It is safe to use in kids bedrooms.
To explain in more detail, the PlasmaWave technology creates negative and positive ions that combine with water vapour to form Hydroxyls that neutralise harmful viruses, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
Unlike Ionisers, the Winix PlasmaWave does not produce ozone or to be precise the amount is so small it is virtually immeasurable.
In tests carried out by an independent laboratory, PlasmaWave produced only 3 ppb which is substantially lower than the allowable level of 50ppb as set by the USA's FDA
There is also an excellent video on our website explaining how PlasmaWave works.
And one more thing, you can turn the PlasmaWave function off if you desire.
If you are unsure or have any further questions please dont hesitate to call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122 100

Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Cas

Thank you so much for clarifying this.

vicky

vickyasked

Do you have to close the windows to use the product ?

Hi Vicky
While its always best to have your windows and doors closed for optimum efficiency it won't hurt to have it open if needed.
We use ours with the window open from time to time in the bedroom and it still works fine for us.
Just keep in mind what you are trying to filter i.e. is it pollen or dust from outside or is it something from within your home.
If you are unsure please dont hesitate to call us on 1800 122100
Regards
Allan

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives