Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

MPN: AUS-1250AZPU
Listing monitored by Winix

Pros

• National Asthma Council Australia approved

• Extensive 5 stages of air purification

• Dedicated pet filter

• Outstanding customer service

• Pet OwnerYes (27) · No (23)
  • Smokers Yes (2) · No (48)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

This is a great product couldn’t be without it!

This product does everything I hoped it would I have always suffered with hay fever but since I purchased the Winix Zero + pro 5 my condition has improved remarkably thanks to the filtered we now breathe at home.

Purchased in October 2019 for $560.00.

FrodoBaggins
FrodoBagginsHunter Region, NSW

Really helps allergies

Purchased in July 2021 for $580.00.

Wea
Wea Sydney, NSW

Perfect for Asthma and Hayfever

Purchased in August 2019.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Best purchase ever, worth every dollar

I originally purchased this as my neighbours burn wood and the smoke was entering my house. Whilst it hasn't removed this, it has made a huge impact on my ability to breathe. My sinuses are so much clearer. Filters quite a large area too which is a bonus.

Purchased in July 2021 at Amazon for $559.00.

The carbon filter is garbage

After a few weeks the filter starts to smell, contacted the manufacturer and got a discount on replacements, 3 weeks later it smells again. This is because they use a cheap cardboard filter instead of a proper pellet carbon filter. I spoke to their tech guy and he said the other models use pellets, but the most expensive one gets the cheapest, crappiest filter. Returned it for a refund.

I have never had this problem with other air purifiers that cost half the price, even after a year on the same filter.

Purchased in April 2021 for $549.00.

Allan B.Winix

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Lynn
LynnWestern Australia

This purifier has changed our world for the better.

I've had a post nasal drip for a long time, that has disappeared, like magic! My husband's continual allergy coughing at night has ceased. We are both sleeping properly and soundly now.

Purchased in March 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $600.00.

Arthur C
Arthur CSydney, NSW

Great Product

Purchased in November 2019.

Annie
AnnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

A breath of fresh air!

I recently moved from the Blue Mountains to the Sydney CBD.
I had no idea before I moved how unpleasant the city air would be.
I hated living in my city Unit because of the poor air quality.
I felt tight in the chest when attempting to sleep.
I was anxious about what the air contamination was doing to my health.
I then purchased the Winix unit which I run all the time.
The difference in the air quality is significant and I am now breathing and sleeping well.
I am so grateful that Winix has sorted out this problem for me and that I can now enjoy living in my Unit.
The sales and delivery service from the company was excellent.
The Winix unit is easy to operate, move around and clean. It looks elegant too!

Purchased in November 2020 at Ausclimate for $689.00.

Nick

Fantastic machine for anyone with severe allergies/low immune system

Purchased in June 2019 for $629.00.

Love it

Absolutely love my air purifiers. Am amazed on how much they capture. My asthma and allergies have reduced since purchasing. Have purchased for a relative to help with their COPD.

Purchased in January 2020.

Diggy.
Diggy.Perth, WA

Quality Unit with proper support

Self managed unit. Good for larger areas, very quiet but powerful when needed. No Wi-Fi, no apps, no remote even, but that has resulted in a higher quality base unit

Purchased in January 2021 for $530.00.

Best ever purifier and better than best service

I have terrible asthma. Peter at this company has helped my by selling me outstanding purifiers recommended by asthma foundation and sensitive choice. It has 4 filtration layers and you can’t get anything better. It got me through bushfires, pollens, building dust. We have 5 now in each room. Really good. You can replace filters. I’m so happy and never had better customer service from anyone or any company. Thank you so much what a blessing.

Purchased in January 2020.

Dane
DaneNew South Wales

Produced Ozone which may be harmful to your health

While the air filtering is good, the PlasmaWave function, which is on by default, produces Ozone molecules and when you breath these into your lungs they can make you sick. Read the fine print, it says it only produces a little, but some people may be sensitive to it or it may malfunction. Either way, humans were meant to breathe pure ozone at any levels, lookup the research. Ozone is meant to be up in the sky away from humans, but these machines produce it in your own home. I get irritated lungs and short of breath when PlasmaWave is on. Wish I'd bought a plain air filter without this potentially dangerous gimmick, but I didn't do my research well enough.

Purchased for $700.00.

Aggie
AggieVictoria

Best Air purifier

I have been using Winix 5 stage air purifiers over a year. Fantastic air purifier and never let me or my family down with air quality. I have one upstairs and one downstairs and we run it 24/7. It definitely improves air quality and helps allergies a lot too. Super easy to maintain, the running cost is good. The customer service at Aus Climate is always excellent and helpful. Cool air coming out is a bonus, especially on a warm day. Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2019 for $800.00.

Ben
BenGippsland, VIC

Excellent Air Purifier

The unit does a fantastic job at purifying the air within a room in a short period of time when on a high setting and alternately over a longer period of time on a low setting (when sleeping at night). Air smells and feels cleaner and visibly reduces dust on surfaces. Unit is quiet when used on a low setting at night. Filters are easy to install. Would recommend to anyone interested in breathing clean air within their house, apartment or office.

Read more reviews - page 2

A J
A Jasked

Hi, I have been researching online for various air purifiers for cigarette smoke coming in from the neighbors, which unfortunately can not be controlled. Its a nominal amount, but significant enough to smell and linger. Any insights would be appreciated.

Allan B.Winix

Hello AJ, great question. Good news for you, as the activated carbon (one of the filters inside the air purifier) is designed to remove these smells, as well as any other unpleasant odours entering the room. Another good feature of this filter is its ability to remove other potentially toxic chemicals relating to this cigarette smoke, as well as other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) typically found in the home. Depending on room size, I'd probably recommend the Winix Zero 4 Stage air purifier or the Winix Zero+ 5 Stage air purifier. Both are great at removing cigarette smoke and are so cheap to run and are really suited to run 24/7, as we do in our home. Hope this is helpful. Regards Russell of Ausclimate

Alan W
Alan Wasked

Is the Pet filter washable in any way or does it have to be replaced? And would it have to be replaced more regularly than the other filters?
Can the unit be run without the pet filter?

Michelle Apps
Michelle Apps

It is a paper filter that is changed monthly. The other filter is changed annually.

Nick

Yes, you can do it. I have washed this filter but the sticky tape will not hold anymore so you just need to manually stick it back on. These filters are generally pretty cheap to buy on e-bay/Amazon but yeah if you want to save a little bit you can do it.

Duncan
Duncanasked

Just a comment really. It's pretty obvious this site has been compromised by a lot of paid reviews. Most of the reviews for this product would appear to be fake. Normal people just do not talk like this., mentioning the full brand and model number and raving about stuff they know nothing about. The whole site is now suspect in my eyes

Nick

I can't speak to anyone else but I think your reasoning is flawed. It actually helps to list out the specific product when making a review so people can identify what product you're talking about as there are several variants of the product including international versions. Looking through the other reviews, people seem to write naturally. If you have ever had crappy service or products from a company you might understand why people would be enthusiastic when a product actually delivers on a promise.

Maybe you prefer broken english, poor grammar and all 1 star reviews?

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, the Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU is designed to improve air quality via a 5-stage filtration system that eliminates nasty allergens and pollutants.

Features:

• Accommodates residential or commercial spaces, varying from bedrooms to open-plan offices up to 49.5 square metres
  • 5 stages of air purification: a pet-filter collects pet hair and dander; a washable pre-filter traps large particles; a carbon filter targets odours; and a HEPA filter and Plasmawave 2.0 filter removes pollutants and allergens.
  • Each filter is designed to last a year, in order to reduce wastage
  • Optimised for night-time with a sleep setting that dims the lights and initiates quiet mode
  • Various timers, including on/off and ‘set & forget’

Points of praise:

• LED light changed colour whenever there was a shift in air quality, which was a helpful tool – especially for those in bushfire-prone areas
  • The purifier's quiet operation was appreciated, and most reviewers agreed that the sound was hardly noticeable when the device was switched to a low or medium setting
  • Friendly and attentive customer service left a lasting impression on reviewers, with someone fondly referring to his customer service representatives as ‘great blokes’
  • Overall, reviewers were impressed with the performance of this air purifier, as they soon discovered that a variety of respiratory issues, including asthma and sleep apnoea, were resolved (while the device was in use).
CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAutomatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Timer
Maximum Noise Level49.5 db