MPN: AUS-1250AZPU
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

Pros

National Asthma Council Australia approved
Extensive 5 stages of air purification
Dedicated pet filter
Outstanding customer service

• Pet OwnerYes (50) · No (28)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No (74)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Kylie Sobra
Kylie SobraSouthwest, VIC

Great Product!

This Purifier has dramatically helped with the Air quality in our home. Very easy to use. Would highly recommend this product for your home or office. Russell was wonderful to deal with.

Purchased in for $500.

Great air purifier (I own three)

I purchased three of these for my house during the early stages of the pandemic. More expensive than other options, but you get what you pay for. They work incredibly well. I have two PurpleAir PA-II air quality monitors inside my house and they show how effectively the Winix ZERO+ PRO cleans the air.

I was particularly amazed at how much they improved bedroom air quality, which I had never considered could be a problem.

They also remove viruses (like SARS-CoV-2) from the air. A good way to reduce risk of transmission if opening windows isn't an option.

These don't have any smart home functionality, but you can plug them into smart home switches/outlets and turn them on and off automatically.

Purchased in at Kogan.com.

Absolutely Fantastic

Has made a huge difference to our lives and is very user friendly too.
Very easy to clean and change filters and very quiet.
Highly recommend adding one to your home.

Sher2763
Sher2763Sydney, NSW

Excellent Air Purifier

I purchased this filter hoping it would make a difference to the air quality in my home which has cats and a dog. After 1 month of use the evidence is clear that this filter works well and is doing a great job of cleaning the air. I am a little horrified of just how much the Pet filter had collected after just 1 month as seen by the before and after photo. I was so impressed, I went and purchased a 2nd small unit for the master bedroom.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $600.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Raf
RafGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the $$$

I bought it 3 weeks ago based on peoples reviews that it helps with blocked nose resulting from hay fever bla bla bla.

I wanted to give sometime before writing my review. This device is just fan with couple of filters and all it does is remove my dog odour aside from this NOTHING

Purchased in for $424.

NSo
NSoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product

I’ve already bought the compact purifier and very happy with this unit so based on the excellent reviews, I bought this larger purifier and it’s amazing.
The filters are easy to install and it’s very quiet. I’m doing a kitchen renovation and there is a lot of dust and fumes. I’ve left the purifier on auto and must say, there is minimal to no odours or dust around the rest of house. If someone with fragrance enters the room, the purifier colour mode changes. I’ve also noticed my health is better (no blocked nose, cough or sneezing from dust and animal dander).
I highly recommend this product!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Sean G
Sean G

Best Air Purifier on the market. don't waste your money on cheaper ones

I have been using the Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU Air Puifier for about 18 months now. being a Firefighter and having some allergies, this Purifier has dramatically helped with Air quality in the home. I have it running pretty much 24/7 and there is no change to my electricity bills. it is super easy to maintain and the replacements filters are worth the money even thought some people say they are expensive. you can't put a price on your health. If you contact Russell on Winnix Facebook page, he might offer you a discount of filter packages ( but I didn't say that ok ;-) )

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $599.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Would recommend to anyone with allergy issues!

I had terribly itchy eyes and eye dermatitis before using this air purifier...after only two days of switching this air purifier on, years of eye troubles (where not even medicated drops and ointments worked), my eyes were clear! A miracle! I have the Pro5 in the lounge and a small one in my bedroom that I only switch on at night. Easy to maintain, low running costs....wouldn't be without one now. If you're on the fence about air purifiers go with Ausclimate. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and so helpful.

Mariya P
Mariya PSydney

Amazing for allergy

Honestly, after other purifiers I did not have much hope but within a day of turning this guy who is now named Luke, I am shocked. The air inside is as fresh as mountain air in a regional town! No I am not exaggerating! :’) I feel like I can breath again. And the area that it is cleaning the air in is actually very big I would say 16m2 x16m2 which is bigger then most apartment living rooms yet the whole room has now fresh cool air without air conditioning on during 32C weather. Amazing! No regrets!
P.S the upkeep of this machine is very expensive but for allergy suffers like me it is worth it to keep my fur babies living with me.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $670.

Love it

Since getting I have noticed a big difference in air quality. The house is less dusty from our wood fire, my husband isn't getting hey fever often and the kids haven't managed to pass on any of their school germs when sick.

Quiet, effective, energy efficient

Purchased in for $759.

Must have if you work from home and have allergies

With the need to work from home I was finding I was struggling with allergies. Purchased this unit and no doubt the number of days I've needed allergy medication has reduced. We subsequently purchased a second machine which has been a major help for my son's bedroom, who has struggled with allergies and asthma at night.

Purchased in at Costco for $500.

Winix Air Cleaner
Winix Air CleanerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I bought this unit a couple of months ago but only got to set it all up 3 weeks ago...I have found the unit to be easy to set up and very quiet I have it on all night and day and looking to get some smaller units for the rest of the house and hope I had invested in one earlier overall very satisfied...

Purchased in for $799.

Perfect for compact apartments

Really helps remove cat fur and smells (including cigarette smells) out of the house. Living in such a compact apartment means that these and dust usually collect all over the place but this little machine packs a big punch while being surprisingly quiet!! It's super easy to move from room to room when needed and actually allows for a better nights sleep too. Highly recommend this to anyone.

Victoria T.
Victoria T.Sydney, NSW

Out of expectation

I don't expect the machine to be this quiet. Asthma cough went away overnight. I wish I could have purchased this earlier. It is a big improvement of my family health.

Purchased for $799.

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range reviews

Shirley
Shirleyasked
ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Is this product an Australian make?

lavender
lavenderasked

Hi guys I need to replace my filters WHERE TO BUY THANKS

chefgav73

Get ready for the sting for there filter prices

chefgav73

$218 is way over the top expensive. Save tour money and buy a Phillips 3000 as there filter is only $150 and performs better

Erika
Erikaasked
ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Good morning,can you use the winix zero+5 with your doors and windows open ?Cheers Erika

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, the Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU is designed to improve air quality via a 5-stage filtration system that eliminates nasty allergens and pollutants.

Features:

• Accommodates residential or commercial spaces, varying from bedrooms to open-plan offices up to 49.5 square metres
  • 5 stages of air purification: a pet-filter collects pet hair and dander; a washable pre-filter traps large particles; a carbon filter targets odours; and a HEPA filter and Plasmawave 2.0 filter removes pollutants and allergens.
  • Each filter is designed to last a year, in order to reduce wastage
  • Optimised for night-time with a sleep setting that dims the lights and initiates quiet mode
  • Various timers, including on/off and ‘set & forget’

Points of praise:

• LED light changed colour whenever there was a shift in air quality, which was a helpful tool – especially for those in bushfire-prone areas
  • The purifier's quiet operation was appreciated, and most reviewers agreed that the sound was hardly noticeable when the device was switched to a low or medium setting
  • Friendly and attentive customer service left a lasting impression on reviewers, with someone fondly referring to his customer service representatives as ‘great blokes’
  • Overall, reviewers were impressed with the performance of this air purifier, as they soon discovered that a variety of respiratory issues, including asthma and sleep apnoea, were resolved (while the device was in use).
Compare both Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range
CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Timer
Maximum Noise Level49.5 db