Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

MPN: AUS-1250AZPU

• Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (16)
    • Large Bedroom (10)
    • Whole House (8)
    • Small Bedroom (2)
    • Small Office (1)
    • Open-Plan Office (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (12)
  • Smokers Yes (1) · No (26)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Works great!

Got this for two asthmatics in the house. Seems to be doing a great job. Got it during heavy smoke due to bushfires and really helped to make the air in the house breathable once again. Great customer service as well. I did buy a discounted floor model so value was very good.

cruising dreamtime

cruising dreamtimeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unit works ok but is heavily overpriced for what it is

This unit is basically a 50 dollar evaporative cooler with a hepa filter (80$) strapped to the front of it. Very hard to see the 750 we paid in value, quite disappointed with the user interface, no readouts of air quality, no digital display very basic just a led light that apparently shows air quality. Theunit is of low quality I found quite flimsy where you insert the filters could see it breaking within a year. nAny other unit with a hepa filter would beat this for value. Regretful purchase

Purchased in February 2020 for $750.00.

Holee MoleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Build Quality, Very Quiet in Sleep Mode

I have only just started using this item for myself and my kids. Build Quality is Excellent and it runs very quietly at night during sleep mode - it is so quiet in sleep mode that I can't even hear it at night. My kids and I have noticed a difference in the morning, we feel more refreshed and my kids blocked nose is cleared. The unit is well built, but a little heavy to move around, if they release a new model maybe it could have castor wheels for ease of movement. The unit is a bit pricey, I think $400-$450 would be a fairer price, not $595! Overall, I am very happy with this unit's performance so far, and can definitely feel the difference.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $595.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU compares to other Air Purifiers

Gavan K.

Excellent purifier with a few things to be aware of

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $680.00.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Have been very pleased with my Winix ZERO+PRO air purifier. I now sleep much better.

Greatly appreciated Russell's prompt action in sourcing and dispatching my air purifier. I have chronic lung problems and have felt a great deal of improvement in ease of breathing. The machine appears to be very well made, operates really quietly on the low setting and reasonably quietly on medium setting. I find the machine easy to care for and filters appear to be simple to replace.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

RAWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A step down.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate for $635.45.

Smokers No

Great air purifier combined with awesome customer service!

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office

DerekHWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Perfect personal Service

All purifiers seemed to be sold out but with personal attention provided by Ausclimate staff one was discovered and delivered. I was very impressed with the attention give across the board by the different staff members who I caused to become involved. The unit is in operation now and we can feel the benefit.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ausclimate.

Smokers No

Absolutely the best service ever and product is very effective.

Ausclimate provide amazing service. The purifier is perfect for our home, dealing with smoke from all the fires. Our house smelled badly of smoke and had difficulties breathing, where now we can start to breathe much better

picky buyer

picky buyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

outstanding air particle reduction

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,250.00.

Kerry K.

Kerry K.Sydney, NSW

I can breathe ...

Purchased in December 2019.

research

researchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Totally worth it !

Purchased in November 2019 at BedWorks Physical store for $689.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Keeping the smoke out!

We are so pleased we chose this air purifier. It has helped generally and we have been surprised that we can keep it on at night time in the bedroom without it disturbing us. On nights when it hasnt been on I wake up with allergy symptoms but when it stays on I am fine. Right now though, with bush fire smoke blanketing Sydney we have been so pleased that it is keeping our indoor air so much cleaner than outside. Very happy with this product.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent performance

Purchased in October 2019.

Damian K.

Damian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't believe how much stuff it grabs!

We have had our WinxZero+ Pro 5 working in our chiropractic office for a few months and thought that we should change the filter... We couldn't believe how much dust and dirt and muck was pulled from the air!

Purchased in July 2019 at at a trade show.

Room Type Open-Plan Office

Lynette F.

Lynette F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Winix Pro 5!

My son and self are asthma and allergy sufferers and after sufficient research, I decided to purchase the Winix Pro 5 air purifier for our home. I use it mainly in our communal living areas and the machine is quiet and does a great job of purifying the air. It kicks in automatically to a higher mode when needed such as when cooking, vacuuming, cleaning and when the cat passes by. I was amazed by the amount of pet dander and dust collected on the pet filter which is changed monthly. I would recommend this product to those with allergies, asthma, pets or anyone looking to improve the air quality in their home.

Purchased in July 2019.

Shi

ShiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it.

Bought it last week through appliances online. Loving it. My breathing has improved quite a bit. Had some breathing and allergy issues as we recently moved to the city. Although don’t know why the colour of the air quality indicator sometimes changes to a lower quality despite it being switched on and no outdoor windows/door being opened.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Michael M.

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

My wife and daughter are allergy suffers.
After purchasing this product, it has definitely helped with their breathing.
And we are going through renovations at the moment.
Whisper quiet. It just sits in the corner and does it's work.
Also great for removing cooking odours

Purchased in July 2019.

Knuckle

KnucklePerth, WA

Like breathing pure oxygen

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $639.00.

shopaway

shopaway

Purifies the air but...

It never cycled through the air quality signals of red, amber and blue. It stayed on red the whole time which signals low quality air. Even when set in a small closed room (14m2) over many hours the red light stayed on. Also as my house is darker in winter, the machine automatically switched to night mode all the time (reduced air flow). This meant having to set the speed which is fine but not economical long term. The machine cleans the air very well (I'm allergic to dust and my nose stopped running) and did a good job of taking general household smells out but I returned it as the features did not seem to work. Perhaps the next model will be fine tuned. Bought from Costco for $450.

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for $450.00.

Jaasked

Hi, we had a very negative experience with Ausclimate people a few years ago, and was wondering so that we don't have to purchase from you again, if you could suggest another supplier?
Please let me know what other suppliers have this product russell or alan? I'm sure you'll get the profits, but since NDIS are supporting the payment, I need to purchase from trustworthy carriers.

Gavan K.

Hi.Only other seller I know is Kogan but I highly don't recommend as they are hopeless.
Have a look at the xiaomi mi smart air purifier pro this is half the price but just as good and in some instances better

Ja

Thank you Gavan, I appreciate your quick reply, need one this week :-)

Holee Molee

Ja, I bought from Kogan.com/au. Was delivered in 2 business days, no issues and unit is still working great!

Kaiza Solza

Kaiza Solzaasked

I am looking to buy AUS-1250AZPU but can not find anywhere to get replacement filters. Any suggestions?

Kogan

Hi Kaiza
You can buy the replacement filters online or over the phone direct from Ausclimate.
We are the official distributor for Winix Australia.
Our web address is ausclimate.com.au
You can view our full range of products, including filters. We also offer free delivery.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

RAWasked

When set to "auto" mode my Zero+ spontaneously reverts to "sleep auto" mode if ambient light is low - such as for watching evening TV.
My Winix AUS-9500 has no such problem.
I am then compelled to select a set fan speed with the front light remaining blue (regardless of the speed I select) giving me no indication of the actual fan speed, and no automatic change in fan speed to mirror changing air quality.
Q1. Is there a fix?
Q2. Do I have a defective unit?

DerekH

I do not understand your problem. I found that Ausclimate were more than helpful when I contacted them. I suggest you do that online at https://www.ausclimate.com.au/

RAW

Thanks for responding DerekH.
To simplify: when "auto" mode is selected and I dim the lights the Zero+ goes into an ineffective "sleep" mode, even though I haven't selected sleep mode. There are times when I would like to dim my lights without having the Zero+ fall asleep.
There is nothing in the manual to suggest such a mode even exists. According to the manual "auto" mode only cycles the fan speed (low, medium, high & turbo) in response to changes in air pollution levels.
Regards.

Hi Raw
The new range of Winix Zero air purifiers have light sensors.
What this means is when set on 'auto' they will go into sleep mode at night. This feature is designed to ensure whisper quiet operation while sleeping so there will be no fan speed fluctuations that may disturb your sleep.
If the air purifier is set on 'auto', operating 24/7 in the same room then the fan speeds adjust accoringly during the daytime to maintain clean air. Therefore, because the air is already clean, you don't have to have the fans fluctuating on to higher speeds at night.
If used in really poor air quailty situations at night, like what we are experiencing with the smoke from the terrible bush fires then I would consider operating the air purifier's fan speed manually at night, possibley set on 'medium'. The higher the fan speed, the faster the air is filtered.
I hope I have explained this well.

If you would like further clarity, please don't hesitate to call Ausclimate on 1800 122100

P.S the Winix AUS-9500 did not have this feature.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives