Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Does an excellent job!

Very happy with our purchase, have noticed a significant reduction in dander and hair in the air in our grooming salon. Would highly recommend to those considering purchasing, definitely worth it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
Smokers No

Fantastic product and awesome service

The team from Austclimate is professional through and through, they are friendly and provides all the info you need to ensure you are buying a product that is suitable for your need

And what a great product it is, being from Asia where there are many variety of air purifiers it was wonderful to find a product locally that offers high quality filtration, with a slick modern design build and fits in nicely to any household

The fan noise are minimal and very quiet on the regular speed, turbo while louder it def cleans the house in a short time

Setup and usage are extremely easy and requires minimal effort to setup, maintain and use

Being in a high rise apt and someone that likes to open the window frequently to get the fresh airflow, dust has always been an on going issue, the purifier has definitely improve the air quality with dust amount reduce drastically from before

A highly recommended purchase for anyone

Purchased in March 2019.

Room Type Whole House
Smokers No

Good air purifier with one major downside

I bought this air purifier a few months ago mostly to deal with a neighbour who chain smokes all day and night. I have to say the first night I used it, I put it on turbo (max speed) and the air quality was noticeably improved.

The downside is that it does not get rid of the smell of smoke very well. It is hard to say also how effective it is at getting rid of the actual smoke, but I have to trust it is doing something positive. I want people to know that if you are looking for an air purifier to deal with cigarette (or other) smoke, that you need a lot of activated carbon - usually at least 4 or 5kg, the more the better - to deal with the actual odour.

When my neighbour is not at home, this purifier works really well at improving the air quality, just be aware that it has limited effectiveness it seems at dealing with the smell of smoke.

All said, I'd give this a 5 stars for general use, but I am giving it 4 stars due to it not being too effective at handling smoke. The staff at Ausclimate were really helpful both before and after the sale, and I highly recommend them as they are a great business.

I got my first electricity bill since buying this purifier (I run it probably 10-14 hours a day on "high" or "turbo" speeds) and my bill was not much more than normal, so this seems to be a very energy efficient purifier.

I recommend this unit for almost anyone, but perhaps not for dealing with cigarette smoke. It may be that no unit can really deal with smoke, I don't know, so perhaps my expectations are too high. Still, this is a very good unit and I do recommend both it and the staff at Ausclimate.

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd for $599.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
Pet OwnerNo
Smokers No
Hello, Russell here from Ausclimate. Firstly, thank you so much for your review. You have mentioned some great positives regarding this model, particularly improving the general air quality and energy effective running costs. I also note the comments about your important issue of removing cigarette smoke. Whilst I’d like to talk more with you via a chat over the phone here’s a couple points that we can talk about. The HEPA filter of the Winix Zero models are certified to remove 99.97% of ultra-fine particles, such as cigarette smoke, which is typically as small as 0.3microns (our best eyesight is good for about 40microns). The Zero deodorizing activated carbon filter also performs very well for general odours, as well as hazardous airborne chemicals that may be typically found in cigarettes. One of the most dangerous chemicals include Toluene which our independent test achieve 99% removal within 30mins. In addition to using the air purifier on high fan speeds, there are a few extra methods to assist with removing this type of smoke & odour, such as occasionally airing of the room (there’s nothing like healthy fresh air!), closing the windows/doors when heavy smoke/pollution is outside and preventing the build-up of these hazardous pollutants inside the home. I welcome further discussion to ensure we achieve the very best results for you. Regards Russell 1800 122 100Hi Russell, thanks for your comments and feedback. I already do open windows etc, but the neighbour is a chain smoker, so I guess it is pretty hard to remove the smell / odour. I have to trust that the unit is doing good, it is just that it is not always mitigating the odour. Will try and call you. Thanks - Justin.

Excellent product and next day delivery!

Really happy with this air purifier, it works quickly and is very quiet. The purchasing experience was very easy with next day delivery by courier to a regional area a pleasant and welcome surprise. Highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausclimate Pty Ltd.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Pet OwnerNo
Smokers No

Efficient air purifier that does clean the air

Bought this through ausclimate and quite happy with the purchase. Love the light indicator which gives you an idea of the quality of the air you’re breathing.
Just wish that it had a wifi like the international models with the smart app.

Purchased in February 2019 for $649.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Smokers No

The best air purifier on the market by a long shot! Get one (or two) now!

Boy am I happy with this unit! Pure clean air in record time and very very quiet! The ZERO+ is a step-up from the Winix Ultimate 9500 and a significant step-up from the InovaAir E20 Plus (which I used to own before purchasing a 9500; E20 Plus > 9500 > ZERO+)! It has 5 stages of purification including hospital-grade HEPA and PlasmaWave technology which kills airborne bacteria and viruses. I’ve noticed a difference in a couple of days and nights already!

Not only is the ZERO+ visually appealing, it’s lightweight and portable, maintenance and total running costs are low, and general maintenance is straightforward. The low maintenance and TCO are two main reasons I went with Winix over other brands. The unit is very efficient, the filters only need to be replaced once per year, and maintaining and replacing the filters is easy.

Moving to the most important aspects – air quality and room size, having tested the sensitivity of the unit with different smells, odours and air quality, the ZERO+ excels in all areas. If you have a pet the ZERO+ also has a pet filter to remove hair and dander. The recommended room size is 50m2, however I have used it in a much larger room (approx. 100m2) without any issues.

The other big plus with ZERO+ is that there’s no Wi-Fi or remote control (which means no electromagnetic radiation) and all of the buttons and controls are on the top of the unit and are easy to read and access. If you have any bronchial disorders, are sensitive to pollen and other fine matter and particulates, or suffer from having a blocked nose, itchy eyes, etc., I strongly recommend the ZERO+!

Last but not least, the customer service and support from Ausclimate are second to none! Allan and team are nothing short of amazing!

Date PurchasedFeb 2019