Ausgrid

2.2

• Rates and Fees

simon
simon

Street lights out, quick replacement

I rang to request repair of street lights which appeared to all go out at the same time. The matter was dealt with expeditiously, and the lights were replaced and in working order within a week. Great service.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had a problem with my hot water service. Rang Ausgrid, where I was told due to the heavy rain they probably wouldn't get to me until the next day. They were there within 30 minutes. Very professional and great service.

sydboyz
sydboyzSydney

Two outages in 2 weeks!

We have two outages in two weeks.
Just because they want to improve electricity for 3 km away on Herring Road, our neighbourhood has to cope with outages.
Poor planning causing minority residents as victims.

Kate P
Kate PSydney

Bunch of clowns who couldn’t care less about the customer

We have just had our FOURTH power outage in a WEEK! The same group of properties affected each time. While you can register an outage on line, Ausgrid make it impossible to send a follow up complaint. The usual palaver if you call with a phone menu and limited options (none to talk to an actual human being). I’ve now registered 3 times to leave a written complaint but of course that system doesn’t work either - no email response to confirm my email address and when I try to use the platform it tells me my email address is invalid.
What a disgraceful organisation.

Jan L
Jan LSydney, NSW

Unreliable network, frequent outages.

Ausgrid network has frequent outages and the network is frustratingly unreliable. It's not the crews on the ground or the customer service, it's the frequent outages which I believe is a lack of investment (cost cutting). Much representation to management and government has not produced any constructive outcome. Writing this on Christmas Eve, power has been out for 4 hours so far with a further 3 to go if the restoration estimate is to believed.

ServicesElectricity

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Lee
Lee

Ausgrid is terrible.

We are currently having power outage in the villawood, bass hill ,georges hall where in Friday night they cut off the power from 11pm to 2.30am. Today which is Saturday where we have no power from 4.25 to now.. they turned on the power at 9.25 for 5 mins then cut off the power and stated on their website that power to be ready by 7am Sunday. What a joke., I don't even know why these @?$!_! Heads still have a job.

Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.Sydney, NSW

No concerns about wildlife

Very disappointing news.
Yesterday, a Wires volunteer waited for almost 6 hours under a 39C sun for an employee to release a flying fox pup from the power lines (unfortunately its mother was electrocuted). When an employee finally arrived, it was too late: the pup was rescued and cared by amazing Wires volunteers but could not survive after being exposed to that heat for so long.
It's 2020! Better have an environmental policy and comply with it.

Amie W.
Amie W.Sydney, NSW

The service was performed by Dave. He was very attentive and professional.

The service was performed by Dave in Eastwood NSW this earlier morning. He did an excellence, great job for my business on electrical problem. He was very attentive and professional.

ayumi
ayumiSydney, NSW

Excellent service from claims department

We lost power for several days like many other households after a bad storm earlier in the year, no fault of Ausgrid. We wasted a lot of food due to spoilage, and submitted a claim for compensation. This was kindly approved however I totally missed the initial approval email, and the case was closed after 30days. I phoned and spoke to Leanne who was so lovely and understanding, and she was able to re-open the case to process my claim. I am very grateful to Leanne and Ausgrid, and impressed with how they look after their customers.

Find out how Ausgrid compares to other Energy Providers

AUSGRID company should be dissolved to become something else

Jjo
JjoSydney, NSW

Horrible service

2 weeks in a row, power outages in our area of GREENACRE. Always around 6.30 pm when we are cooking dinner, homework, showers and online work. Power out for at least 3 hours each time!! Disgusting !! Get out of the power supply business. You are hopeless and incompetent!!

Priyanka
Priyanka

Extremely incompetent in handling Outages, Worst Power Providers

Shopper
Shopper

Thank you Ausgrid!

It only took a day and night to get my power back on in Annandale in very difficult circumstances when the waiting list was very long! 13 February 2020. The fallen branch on Trafalgar Lane which fell on Sunday was cleared yesterday, Some people like myself still has electricity but lost it yestrday morning. Excellent service and thank you. Glad I did not have to wait until the weekend - or longer!

Week long outages

Privatising the industry means there is not enough staff to cope with emergencies of which there is at least a few storms like this in our area every year.
We work from home and need power in Arcadia!

Vincenzo P.
Vincenzo P.Sydney, NSW

Prompt service on a Sunday

Early Sunday morning we were woken up by the sound of our supply cable from the pole arcing and popping like a machine gun when it split in half. We called the fire brigade and Ausgrid. Firies checked for danger and Ausgrid technician made it safe. The line crew restored the power by lunch time. Well done to all!!