Ausinet

Ausinet

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

dimitrios
dimitriosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

many thanks to ausinet

hi iam very impressed with th on line teaching and support , was excellent.
also the administration service is perfect.
i will recommend ausinet to any one he want to complet design and installation solar grid course.
i would like to thank mr kevin as also mr jabar.

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thanks for the review, Dimitrios!

Test and Tag Review

I would like to extend my gratitude for the help at Ausinet. The course for Test and Tag was informative, quick and easy to sit through. also i had some time before i had to utilize my ticket on site and the company i work for bought a different machine. Ausinet team were more than accommodating when i called in for a quick run through of my new machine.

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thanks for the review, Scott. We are glad to have been able to assist you.

Mahdi N.
Mahdi N.Sydney, NSW

Best training center

I am very happy with Ausinet training. Friendly trainers and admin. Very responsive and the course is informative.
I did my online course with Ausinet and would definitely recommend Ausinet to anyone.

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thanks for the review Mahdi, we are happy to hear that you had a good experience training with us.

Leigh Fowkes
Leigh Fowkes Katherine, NT

Unreal service

Highly recommend this training company. They are super helpful. The content seemed on point and the method of delivery was ideal for my situation. Keen to have a look at other courses on offer from them

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thanks for the great review, Leigh!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Ausinet compares to other Education & Training Services

Len Shackcloth
Len Shackcloth

Fantastic Training Provider

The training package was very professional and effective. Assessors and admin were very responsive replying to messages. Overall a very pleasant experience. Will certainly recommend to colleagues. Thank you kindly Ausinet. :)

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thanks for the review, Len! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience training with us.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.Darwin, NT

My time studying at Ausinet

My time at Ausinet studying Instrumentation and Controls Cert III & IV was very good. Course delivery was via the internet and communications with trainers was always quick in response, to any issues or questions. For practical assessment real life scenarios were available for all types of instruments and control devices including PLC & HMI. Trainers have extensive knowledge on all equipment and were able to give in-depth explanations for any questions I had. I would recommend this training provider to anyone working or wanting to work in the industry.

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thank you for the excellent review Daniel!

Jimmy
JimmyNorthern Territory

Great course and lots of practicals

I recently completed my Instrumentation & Control training at Ausinet in Darwin. I can't speak highly enough of Kevin and the whole team at Ausinet, coming from a more mechanical background I really appreciated the personal delivery of content and flexible timetables. All the trainers and staff are very approachable and highly skilled in thier fields, always willing to sit down and explain (sometimes over and over in my case!) in depth any questions I had throughout the course. The facilities and equipment are modern and relevant to the field. After completing my time at Ausinet I feel confident and competent my skills and qualification will translate to a successful career in the Instrumentation field. Thanks again Ausinet crew!

Ausinet S.Ausinet - Australian Institute of Electrotechnology

Thank You, Jimmy, for the excellent feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Best of luck, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything.