AusNet

• Rates and Fees
Yap

YapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give zero

Bloody disaster of a completely incompetent company. Total sham trying to tell us our connection is in the wrong place after 40 years. Trying to cover up their own incompetence. Formal complaint made.

Martha Pavlidis

Martha PavlidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Protecting the vulnerable

Power maintenance 8:30 - 3:30 pm you have got to be kidding with what is going on around us COVID19, lockdown and it's winter way to go leaving the vulnerable with no power. Absolutely disgusting surely something else could off been done? Or is thinking outside the box not your forte.

jessra

jessra

They have no idea how to handle customer enquiries, absolutely appauling service tonight.

simon

simonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam net services

Got solar panels installed and Ausnet forced me to change tariffs to peak and off peak. Called my retailer who said they cant do anything as ausnet sets it. Called ausnet who said "my solar panels won't work if I change to a flat rate tariff". Honestly they have no education at all as a tariff is a charge for electricity and has nothing to do with how solar panels work and feeding the system. Ausnet saying no way they can change when i have friends and my parents with solar panels with ausnet on a flat rate charge. The flat out lie to me. I have made a complaint to the ombudsman, let's see how to goes. Also to add, the electricity industry act section 23c states they can not exclude tariffs to customers with solar.

Horrible and unbelievable

3 new units gas meter installation. Ausnet visited and refused to install, due to bollards not galvanised and extra bollards needed to be installed. In fact the bollards had been galvanised and painted over. In terms of extra bollards, there were no space for this. The worst was the fact that you can not talk to anyone form Ausnet to specify, ow to put extra bollards. You have to talk to Origin (in my case) who has no idea what to do. It taken me 2 week being ping poned between two companies, till I threatened to sue them. Eventually, they installed gas meters, without me doing any upgrades, but it was quite stressful and humiliating experience.

Shen

Shen

Many long outages

Outages last more than 24 hours. What sort of network is that?! More than 10 outages during the last month only. So disappointed with Ausnet services. Stayed for 40 minutes online before ending the call without response.

RgyDyg

RgyDygNortheast, VIC

Unacceptable number of planned outages

We have been notified of 5 outages between Wednesday 25th September and Tuesday 22 October and find this completely unacceptable - disrupting both our private and business lives. Why are these outages necessary? We have our suspicions but nobody is letting on.

Loreen

LoreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Panels

Duncan BayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Literally every ETA given to us by AusNet has been a lie

Damien

DamienMelbourne

Disgraceful

Don't invest in Solar Panels if you are in the Ausnet Network

Over it

Over it

Absolute worst

We have the power off at least every couple of weeks just long enough for everything to need resetting, now there's an outage scheduled for a whole Sunday in the middle of winter. On top of all of that they are the most expensive provider in Vic. Love the slogan 'Disruption to your power supply shouldn't mean disruption to you day'.....

Carter

Carter

Fast acting service

I called to report a gas leak. Within the hour a gas technician was at my home. He fixed the problem and turned my hot water system back on for us. Great service.

3 phases of frustration

4 weeks of partial power outage. Poor customer service VERY poor communication had to call to find out if they had been or not one week in. Turns out they replaced a fuse but failed to rectify problem... No idea if they have been back but still in the dark and hungry for a hot dinner

Tu Duong

Tu DuongVictoria

The worse services and distributor ever...

Gas line connection for new unit. Treating customer service like kids. No respect for urgency matter. Keep broken promises and Delayed the delayed the job more than 3 months. Joking around with the guests and knowing that we need their company but they don't need us. One Star because been forced to or else -ve star.

Find out how AusNet compares to other Energy Providers

You guys have ruined Christmas.

After having a fantastic Christmas eve and day. I wanted to spend my night enjoying a fantastic christmas movie, and the power goes out. Normally I wouldn't be this upset, but they closed off my power less than a week ago for a full day to do maintenance and on the most important day of the year, they couldnt even keep the lights on. You should be ashamed.

not happy Jan

not happy JanMansfield

if only there was a minus star to rate

Rude customer service. Unhelpful....Incompetent... Have no knowledge about anything and of course lack of communication. After many emails, still no reply. Just awful service. If you dont like answering the phone honey, get another job

Put the frigging cables underground!!!!!!!

Lived in the Basin for 2.5yrs. Power off every second week if not every week. Frequently off longer than stated planned or unplanned. Put the supply underground if you can't keep the animals & trees off it. I have electrical cooking appliances & can't afford to change to gas or get take away everytime the power goes off. And they should put it underground at their expense. Don't want to pay my bills & want off the grid!!!!

Disconnected power on Friday afternoon with no phone call

Disconnected power on Friday afternoon without telling me and now have to call electrician on a Friday night to reconnect power, but not there fault... terrible customer service and even their complaints department was rude and arrogant

Some of the staff are so rude

I sleep with a sleep apnea machine and l was told l should make alternative arrangements. How can l do that just coming out of hospital after surgery and being disabled living on my own out in the country Unreal Ausnet.