Online store, Physical store

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (87)

Peter C

Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

140 AH Giant Battery

Great service, great price compared to other major outlets! Free delivery, can’t wait to fully test but I’m sure it will be ok. I have also mentioned to others in my group.

Ralph J.

Ralph J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

140AH AGM Battery

Excellent battery. Very fast and efficient delivery. Perfect for my Dual Battery System. Highly recommend using Aussie Batteries and Solar. They gave me free advice over email that was professional.

Product PurchasedAGM X1
Nic9m

Nic9mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smile...it won’t hurt!

I can’t review on product as I haven’t used it yet but the counter staff could be a little more enthusiastic when dealing with a customer. It’s ok to smile

Store LocationWarana
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ross L.

Ross L.Illawarra, NSW

All go for the Mini Van!

Robert

RobertPeel, WA

Warning do not purchase from this company

I have had the same problem my system was $20000 and my inverter failed and allowed my batteries to over charge and swell wrecking them and the company claims to have superior warranty but does not want anything to do with it. I have gone to consumer protection and the company has ignored them as well be advised do not spend money with this company they are trading under a couple different names and on the giant power reviews site there are people with the same problems I have had.

Great product

The hole exercise was conducted without any problems.
There is a huge selection to choose from
Made my selection paid the very competitive price delivered the next day
Very happy with the product

Perfect for my needs.

The online store is easy to navigate and made my selection easy. They have multiple products available to suit individual needs. My batteries case was damaged in transit, Aussie Batteries had no hesitation in sending out another battery.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

140ah batteries and dc to dc charger

Ordered over the phone professional, friendly service items arrived 2 days later couldn't be happier with the products and services would recommend to family and friends and will be a return customer

Product PurchasedBatteries 140ah
Jacko

Jacko

agm 140 amp

selected what i wanted, pay for it , turned up in at my door step in good time ,how easy was that , and the product is going well as expected thanks aussie batteries

Jarv.

Jarv.Central, SA

140 AHs 12V Deep Cycle Battery.

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and always found them very helpful and delivery of goods interstate is very prompt. I have no hesitation in recommending their service and products.

Mark S.

Mark S.Southern and Hills, SA

Working a treat

I have purchased from the seller on many occasions, and if anything I need comes up I'm happy to purchase again. Items posted in a timely manor, received same products promptly.

Allen Puschmann

Allen PuschmannWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Batteries are great just wish I could use them camping bloody virus

Loved the store and salesperson and will buy from you again hope you can out last this virus and get every one back to there usual week ends away I can't wait

Store LocationSunshine coast

Tony N.

Tony N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product / service and company

The website was easy to navigate, i was after a certain size battery to fit the battery box in my caravan and was able to upgrade to 140 amp hour as all the specs were on the product so i could check measurements etc, i got distracted though by other products and will be looking for batteries for home storage shortly, my battery was delivered to my door in record time and no cost and the price was by far the best i could find - Aussie company doing great things.

Product Purchased140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Craig

CraigSouthwest, VIC

Great

Very happy. fast delivery only took a couple of days.
Battery is very good quality , run 2 fridges without missing a beat, works well.
I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks guys

AGM battery

I found the site easy to find what I was after and the description spot on.
Also the free delivery to our home was great. All that was required was to fit it into the Caravan. Thank you for prompt service

Product PurchasedAGM X1

Paul D.

Paul D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding products and service

Great product great service , fast delivery , thank you aussie batteries I bought a 140 AGM battery delivery was super fast and was a top quality product at a great price , I will certainly shop with aussie battery's again

RayRay

RayRayIllawarra, NSW

240ah Battery

I purchased a 240ah Battery form Aussie Batteries, the price of the battery was fantastic and delivery time to my door exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend buying from Aussie Batteries. Will definitely be shopping here again.

Mal

MalNorth Queensland, QLD

2 x 140ah giant batteries

I purchased 2x140ah giant batteries at a great price , very knowledge on the products they sell, fast delivery, and great to deal with over the phone , will definitely buy from this store again

Product Purchased2x140ah Batteries

Great product will buy another battery in future

Satisfied with product, very good warranty. I found website easy to use, the location of aussie batteries was ideal for pick up. Battery also has built in voltage metre, has been accurate.

Store LocationWarana sunshine coast

Philip

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 x deep cycle batteries

I purchased 2 x 140ah deep cycle batteries. Easy to use online facility. The courier had computer issues (was hacked) and 1 battery was "lost" for awhile. Courier delivered last battery a week later. Excellent service by Aussie Batteries ladies. Thank you Kay, Brooke and Anita.