Aussie Broadband ADSL

Aussie Broadband ADSL

toze

tozeGippsland, VIC

to slow

often drop out, was ok a couple of years ago when i first started with them but got slower and slower, complained three times 2019 but no good, the last tec i got a women told me the problem was my computer was to old, what rubbish my computer has had a major refurbish and is loaded up with good gear, now with tangerine and the speeds are amazing .

Start DateFebruary 2016
Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeCapped Data
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Toze, we're sorry to hear that you had slow speeds with us. Have you possibly changed routers? We wish you all the best with your new isp. Cheers, Mel

parco

parco

Appalling Service

No internet for 2 days
No communication re notice of outage
My phone call 32nd in line before being answered
Asked to speak to senior manager when call finally answered. Told no one available but request would be given a high priority. Still waiting

Data TypeCapped Data
PrincessKate

PrincessKateAU

Great Aussie service

Speak with Australians who care about their job & company, Aussie NBN Broadband provide a great service which is reliable, constant & no buffering experienced. Their pricing is reasonable & they provide timely notifications.

Start DateApril 2019
Shane

Shane

Don’t Believe The Hype - Stay Away!!!

Easily the worst NBN telco provider I have EVER used. Wanted to cancel as hadn’t been over 2 weeks with no activation upon signing. Eventually cancel and then they charge me a months fee (after cancellation). Said no pro rata refund as I should have asked for that on the cancellation call. Who does that?? AussieF*******Broadband is who!!

You have been warned.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Shane, we're sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. It's certainly not something we want our customers to experience. I will send you a PM to investigate a bit further for you. Cheers!

John S

John S

Fast and great customer service

The Aussie broadband is actually very good it provides fast speeds for adsl i had one problem with the internet and they fixed the internet it now time i love this provider will never swap

Start DateSeptember 2018
Official RepAussie Broadband

We love having you as a customer too! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. Please let us know if you see anything that we can do to improve the customer experience. Cheers!

TuffnutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

All good we are so happy with the NBN it's very quick and can't ask for anything better Aussie broadband is the best keep up with good work thank you

Contract Type24-month contract
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for the review Tuffnut. We're glad that you're enjoying our service. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Tuffnut

Thank you for the best service I ever had

King

King

This is perfect

Very reliable and have had no issues I'm very happy with my service the maintenance is quick and fast was done in the middle if the night . Thank you a

Contract Type24-month contract
Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic to hear that you're happy with your service and thanks so much for the review. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Services

Very good once it dropped out no issues with the service.
Great service with everything. Much better than the last provider I had
I was continually ringing them because my internet wasn't working

Official RepAussie Broadband

Great to hear that your dropouts have improved. We're glad you're enjoying our service, please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. Cheers, Mel

Siotatola

SiotatolaSt George

Don’t do it !!

When we signed up with Aussie broad band about a year everything was good , now either we have no internet , slow internet, internet drops in and out, a number of people keep ringing up with the issues and they keep saying they have a team working on it, even myself I have rand asking for accounts to ring me as we are all paying full price for a service we are not receiving, you get told we can't get through we will get someone to call you back and no one does , the service is rubbish after 6 months, if I could get another provider I would defiantly Change

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Siotatola, this is obviously not the experience that we want customers to have. I'll be in touch shortly to follow it up. Cheers, Mel

We recently connected to the NBN via Aussie Broadband. This process aeemed daunting but went extreme

The service has worked extremely well with good streaming and download speeds which meet our expectations. The plan we are on is affordable and realistic.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Perfect! That's what we love to hear, Simon. Thanks so much for the feedback. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers

Rod

RodMedowie

Good provider

I had some initial set up issues but these were sorted out quickly. I was good to speak to someone who could understand the issues and fix quickly

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic to hear Rod. Thanks for the feedback. If you ever find any areas that need improvement, just let us know. Cheers!

Mal B

Mal B

Great all Aussie Company. Get with them

I just want people to know these guys are great. Broad band has never been better. They wont sign you up if they cant offer you good reliable speeds. Great All Aussie company.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great experience with our service. Have a wonderful weekend! Cheers.

Internet too slow to use (not an exaggeration).

I signed up for Aussie Broadband at the start of the year. It seemed pretty straightforward in that regard. Once we got connected, the speeds were fine. Then it nose dived. It's been so slow over the last months that it struggles to open Gmail. The speed tests showed of around 1/2mb down and 0.09 up. Eventually it got so bad that it couldn't even run the speed test. I have had to use my phone as a hotspot every day. No solution was given. They didn't even give us a discount. The customer service is polite but kind of unhelpful (I'm sure its not the operator's fault).

We had to ditch it to move to Telstra.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Best internet service available, by far

I have nothing bad to say. Perfect connection, amazing speed and great customer service. And the set up was easy too. Ten stars all the way.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Isaac. F thanks for the review, we're happy to hear your transition was a smooth one and you're enjoying the service.

If you have further feedback please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve. - Cheers, Tom

CH1

CH1Melbourne

Proof that internet access doesn't need to be difficult or expensive

Making any change with Telstra has always been a complete nightmare from beginning to end, which ironically made me dread leaving them. Finally bit the bullet and opted for a much better deal (much more GB for much less cost) with Aussie Broadband. Excellent customer service, totally seamless switchover, and no problems ever since. I wish we'd changed years ago.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi CH1 thanks for the review and making the switch to us. That's great to hear that you're enjoying the service and support from our team.

If you have further feedback please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve. - cheers, Tom

John Champ

John ChampHamilton

All good

We have adsl. The connection process was excellent. We are aged pensioners and were talked through the set up without a problem. All the info on usage is readily available. No drop outs .

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi John Champ thanks for the review, it's great feedback for us to hear that our team has been able to help you connect seamlessly.

If you have further feedback please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve -cheers, Tom

Customer service is top quality

Spoke to one of your technicians Jacob on the phone for over 40 minutes, brilliant help all the way through very cheerful and extremely patient. We tested everything we could to see what the problem is and in the end lodged it with Telstra. Couldn't be happier with the customer service provided. 10/10

Thank you for providing great help and excellent people to deal with

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Harrison thanks for the review, and thankyou for the great feedback for Jacob, I will make sure he hears and he will be rapt!

Very fast no issues. Great customer sevice!

We changed over from Telstra after having router problems moving interstate. Telstra couldn't fix the issue even though it was there issue so we looked for another company. After reading reviews and goinf for Aussie we have had hassle free fast internet that services 3 adults, teenagers and youngsters all at the same time.
Very happy so far thanks Aussie!!

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Leonie thanks for the review, we're glad to hear you've made the switch and you now the whole family can enjoy the speeds!

If you have further feedback please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve - cheers, Tom

Fantastic service

Hi am very happy with aussie broadband. Customer service is prompt no waiting. No problem with internet connection. The only hassle was getting telstra over about 3 weeks and 3 appointments to connect the phone line. But once that was finally done aussie broad band has been great. And i will recommend them to anyone.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Mick thanks for the review and kind feedback regarding our customer service team we very much appreciate it.

If you have further feedback please let us know as we're always looking at ways to improve - cheers, Tom

Poor broadband from Aussie Broadband.

We get frequent droputs and very very very slow speeds, especially on a weekend. Often it is less than 1Mbs.