Aussie Emergency Glass

Aussie Emergency Glass

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Totally unethical in their pricing and practices

I had a break in and needed a small pane in a french door replaced on Saturday morning - cost $1295. I was unable to attend as I was moving house. A second pane same size glass had to be replaced on the following Monday, total - $300. Then I made a mistake (stressed) and paid the second invoice again after the company had already debited my credit card. They would not refund the overpayment but rather raised an annexure invoice for the extra $300. I am devastated as I do not have an income and to be so blatantly ripped off is terribly upsetting. I hope this company gets what it deserves - NO CUSTOMERS. By the way the window pane was very small it was an eight pane french door. The insurance also did not cover the glass but they said this company is known for its overcharging . TOTAL RIP OFF DON'T USE THEM.

Good service until the invoice arrived, that was scary

They arrived to repair a broken window in the weekend, good service and arrived when they said they would. Made the area safe, and we cleaned all the broken glass up. Replacement window took 4 weeks due to Xmas but the glass was replaced when they said. Then the invoice arrived, wow that was a total shock. I thought I was replacing all the windows in the building! I emailed 4 times to get a response when I queried the invoice, then told it was overdue. Even the Insurance company advised to never use them again as the charges were ridiculously expensive. I asked for a breakdown of the invoice and was refused. Won't use them again as the charges are outrageous.

Job Satisfaction

Emergency glass repair takes almost 1 month

Please don't use this company if you have an emergency, recently took 25 days to replace a broken window of my home. First quoted over the phone when booked, took credit card information and charged card before anyone had been near my house. When the guy came several days later, was told it needs hardened glass because it's a special thickness, so another $100, but this has get it made so he will be back, (me thinking later this afternoon) when 2 days later still hadn't come back ring head office and they informed me it takes 7 days to get the glass made, and he will be back when it's made. 14 days after initial contact turns up unannounced, to finally fit window, and smashes the glass, so it's another 7 days, 8 days later ring to see where he is, he will be out in 3 days, finally turns up with window and someone else who looked like they actually knew what they were doing and fitted the window.
Terrible communication from this Company will never use again, stay away from them.

A big difference

Recently my brother had a health problem and I needed to replace a small window in his flat. I called this company and received a quote for $550. Upon speaking to my other brother he said this was quite high for the work required. I then clarified the smaller dimensions and that the window was beaded not puttied and I received the terse response - same price as above. I have since received an alternative quote for the same work which came in at $185.00. Needless to say we will not be using this company. I understand there is a labour cost, but the materials for this job are minimal and the time required is also very minimal.

Amazing company!

They are professional and cheap. The staff are helpful and have great customer service. Will use them in the future for all windscreen replacements.

Great company

Good service great prices and get the job done ASAP I would not use anyone else I never had problem

Great glass company

Couldn't have ask for a better service
Friendly and knowledgeable team of glass repairers.
Get in and gets the job done

In a time of broken glass crisis you need to call these guys.

Easy to communicate with and prompt reliable service and good value
They had the job done fast and I even got to work on time.
Very satified

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely recommend these guys highly best glass company definitely using Aussie emergency glass all the time will be using them again!! Thanks guys

Aussie Emergency Glass to the Rescue

AEG came to my rescue when I whipper snipped a rock through a clients window on several occasions. Thanks will definitely use again

Perfect service

Would.suggest the service to everyone. Need to spread the word for small business, this is how we improve the work industry

Couldn’t ask for more!

After a storm swept through and damaged some of our windows, called the people from Aussie Emergency Glass and they couldn’t be more prepared to help.
They stated when they could get there and how long it would take.
Spot on, great service and everything was done on time!
Couldn’t as anything more from a company!

Available and ready too help !! Which saves time and very helpful !

Just ready too help ! And quick and reliable ! This saves time and money , they can come too you and are very helpful

Professonial crew

Didn't muck around and got the job done very quickly. Highly professional team Recommend these guys for your emergency glass replacement.

Expert timely service

Awesome customer service and always helpful when they're needed. Would highly recommend Aussie Emergency Glass for your home or business.

Best glass in town

Promote service very friendly an professional great job very affordable would call these guys again any day. Came highly recommend and I can see why

Excellent company with prompt service. Worth contacting them when in need. Make sure you use them for the best results.

Updated

Updated - much impressed today. Service in all areas so much nicer. Review updated
fot this reason.

This is what i expected based on other reviews given.

Fantastic Company

Fantastic Company that does Amazing and quality work. Broken Glass? This is who to call.

Fantastic service

Fantastic customer service, great prices and reliable when the job needs doing they are there waiting and ready, fantastic work would recommend to anyone needing glass replacement. Thanks so much.