Online store, Physical store

4.9

RAC

RACGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the quality and customer service

Purchased a King Quilt - Duo (2 Blanket on side and 3 Blanket other side) back in winter and it is absolute bliss!! Super warm and feels wonderful, top quality, will happily purchase from Aussie Wool Quilts Boort again!! To top it off the customer service received was the best i've encountered, support local :)

Great wool quilts and pillows. Really comfortable.

I live in San Jose California. When I was searching for authentic wool products three years ago, my friend in Australia recommend Aussie. So, I called Marilyn and bought Queen quilt (2 blanket warmth) initially, which turned out to be a little too warm even for some winter days here in San Jose. So next year, I bought another Queen quilt (1 blanket warmth this time). Plus two pillows (first & medium). After using these products for two years, I can say for sure that I love these wool products. Really comfortable. So much better than those Polyester blankets and pillows I bought from Costco. Also, much better than goose down blankets I used before. Totally worth the price.

Shelley D.

Shelley D.Goulburn Valley, VIC

excellent example of perfect product and service

Excellent services and delivery was very fast, with a personal touch of a birthday ribbon for me. (mum bought it for my birthday, so the Aussie Wool Quilts Boort store added it) as delivery was faster than we thought I was going to wait for my birthday (middle of September) but I decided to put it on my bed early. While its a summer quilt and we are in spring it is light cozy and warm. Lets just say I will be coming to visit with my family after lockdown to get more products. What I love is that it is Australian. A fabulous product from our farmers, by supporting our farmers we are supporting a small community. Keep up the fabulous work.

Aaron M

Aaron MIllawarra, NSW

Best Ever

Aussie Wool Quilts provide excellent service and and even better product! Their quilts are perfect and my wife and I couldn't be happier. I sleep hot and she does not, but the wool quilt works for both of us.

Hazel H

Hazel HMid North Coast, NSW

Aussie Quilts Comfort

Great Aussie wool products, beautifully made with natural materials and easy to launder. My new pillow completes what I call my Complete Aussie Quilts Ensemble. I'm warm as toast and very comfortable with underlay, quilt, and now my " just right" pillow, which reduces soreness from a neck condition. Great products, great service - and a great night's sleep.

Angela E

Angela EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy!!

I ordered 2 custom made wool quilt for my little baby girl. They are perfectly made to my specifications and exactly what I wanted. My baby girl adores her new quilts every time I put her into bed and cover her up she wiggles with delight and pats her quilt. Now she is toasty warm all night and even sleeping better. I think the weight of the quilt makes it like a weighted calming blanket. She loves it and I couldn't be happier. Marilyn was fabulous to deal with and made everything so easy.

Jessica J.

Jessica J.

Warm, cozy and light.

Our quilt is by far the best we've ever had! It is warm, cozy and light. Customer service was wonderful and it is from an Australian farm!! What more could you ask for?

Exceptional purchase and service!

Wonderful locally made quilt with Australian wool! Customer service was extremely helpful, articulate and caring. An Australian company who are passionate about their products and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them!

Dan M

Dan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

These wool pillows are great!

Goldilocks pillows - not too hard not too soft, just like the mattress you want to sleep on. Marilyn's Aussie Wool product, service and communication are all five star. The make-quality of these pillows is excellent and they'll last a long time, and I love that they're handmade from a natural and sustainable material on a real farm in rural Victoria. Who doesn't want to support Aussie farmers? You'll even smile when your pillow package arrives - the packaging is securely hand stitched with hemp twine - this isn't Amazon or Apple!

Great product, quality, value, and service - you don't get all of that very often. Thanks Marilyn!

Find out how Aussie Wool Quilts Boort compares to other Bedding Shops

The last quilt I'll ever need to buy

King Quilts·
Blanket Warmth: 3 Blanket.

It's so warm and the natural woollen smell makes going to bed on these cold winters nights a dream.
Also the quick turn around time from order to delivery.
We will certainly recommend you quality Aussie product to our friends.

VCM

VCMSydney, NSW

The best quilt I've ever had! Love it!

Honestly the best quilt I've ever owned. After years of sleeping with feather and down quilts I was unsure about purchasing a wool quilt but it is the most comfortable, breathable quilt I've ever had, and an absolute pleasure to sleep under! It is cool enough to use in spring / autumn and very warm in winter, so is perfect in almost every situation. I purchased the dry clean only quilt and I love that it is all natural fibres, and clearly extremely well made with high quality materials. There was no "wool smell" at all - in fact it smelled great straight out of the bag. I couldn't recommend these quilts more and will definitely be purchasing all my quilts from Aussie Wool Quilts Boort from now on. Truly a great, natural product.

K8 B

K8 BPALANA

Beat Quilt I Have Ever Bought

I bought the 3 blanket quilt mid 2018. We live on an island in the Bass Strait (off Tasmania) which can get quite cold in the winter. The first night sleeping under it was heaven. We were actually warm for the first time in ages. So amazingly comfortable. We found it a bit heavy at first but very soon got used to it and loved that weight that made it stay in place over the top of us. It is now early January and we are finding it a bit warm so will change back to our old quilts until the weather cools down again. We may have to splash out again yet and buy summer weight Boort quilts. We aired them out for half a day once they came out of the packaging but found there was no odour that other people have mentioned.

Best quilt we have owned to date.

The quilt is exactly what we were hoping for. You get what you pay for. The quilt is very well made - the quality is obvious as soon as you unpack it and even more obvious when you are using it. We have been using goose down until now, and find the effects of wool to be superior. The customer service from start to finish sets an example for others. We were somewhat fussy customers and after many emails had the quilt shipped to South Korea. It arrived surprisingly quickly, well packed and in perfect shape with a handwritten thank-you note. Overall we had an excellent experience and would not hesitate to buy from this company again.

K. C

K. C

Excellent products, outstanding customer service

I have purchased several quilts and pillows. I am gradually swapping all our quilts and pillows over to Aussie wool ones as they are lovely products. Customer service is excellent and I like that this is an Australian run family business.

I initially purchased a quilt and pillow for my son who has eczema and gets very hot and sweaty when asleep. The difference the pillow and quilt have made to his sleep was wonderful. He no longer wakes up drenched in seat and has a comfortable nights rest.

The quilts have a lovely weight to them and are easy to air on a sunny day on the line.

Simcol

SimcolDennington

Best quilt ever

Previous I slept with 3 blankets and a cheap wool doona then I brought a Aussie wool quilt from Boort and now I sleep with a top sheet and this amazing Quilt.
Would highly recommended spending the money to purchase these amazing Quilts. Don’t waste your money on anything else.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Queen size quilt

Best quilt ever

Warm but breathable, this quilt is the best ever for staying warm when overnight winter temperatures have been as cold as minus 7 - but it's also comfortable throughout autumn and spring. One of the big advantages is that the bed stays warm if I have to leave it during the night - which my previous down quilt did not do. And it's very clever to have extra warmth and wool for my feet. I really look forward to getting into bed!

Love sleeping warn and snug under of woolen quilt

Adrian

AdrianBunbury

Super warm

Ours arrived yesterday , got the under blanket and number 3 doona, I probably should of read these reviews first as number three is a bit to warm for South West WA , I will persist with it for a few weeks and then make a decision whether to get a number two instead .

The quality of the product is excellent and I am glad to have purchased Australian made and they're a super easy company to deal with .

Thanks 5 stars

Excellent Purchase.

We bought a winter doona and love the warmth, quality, feel and service. The other draw card was it was made in Victoria - feels good to support local industry. Thank you!