AussieVac

AussieVac

4.9

Buying the unit

A HUGE thanks to Aussievac .we started our DIY vacuum system
Sadly it happened at the start off the lockdowns
To the absolute professionalism off this company
They managed to deliver the product to me, keeping in mind I live 2 hours from their shop
Also due to an error on my part I was short 1 /90 bend
You arranged to deliver to me when a maintenance worker was in my area
I have used the product before 20 years ago
The service was excellent then and as a customer I have experienced the same great quality of professionalism this time around
A special mention to the receptionist who organised my unit
And was great to deal with

team ftc

team ftcSydney, NSW

Totally Sux Big Time

This is my first central vacuum and it sux enough to be a danger to any cords or rugs not tied down.
It's really nice and smooth to vacuum a room with vacuum power and not stupid jamming whirring things.
I am vacuuming less now, instead of the "daily" run around with the stick vac takes 2x's as long but is 5x's cleaner and 1x every two weeks seems fine but I suppose as summer comes and dog moults to vacuum more and btw it also just disappears dog hair and more importantly long human hair which was constantly being cleaned from the stick vac/Dyson.

Nathan

NathanMid North Coast, NSW

Have not yet purchased my vacuum yet!
As for the customer service and time he took to answer my questions was excellent.
If I do decide to put in ducted I am going with AussieVac.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete hose kit

Ordered complete hose kit Thursday from melbourne online arrived 9.30 am Monday very fast and free delivery as well as best price on the kit as well very happy with the quality of product

AV 1300 Great Vacuum unit

The AV1300 unit has lots of vacuum suction very happy with it and the installation replacement was easy, the company was great to deal with made it easy to by online.

G Pedler

G PedlerMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service

Our old aussie vac died after 18 years, (we didn't change the over full bag). New one arrived within couple of days, easy to install, works even better than old one..

Fantastic

Very easy ordering, exceptional product knowledge, support and super fast delivery. Great vacuum system. Very happy with the AV1900. Much quieter than our old Lux, and has more suction. Very happy!

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Brilliant

The Aussievac ducted vacuum system came with good installation instructions and was easy to install as a DIY project. The vacuuming efficiency of the Aussievac system is far superior to any portable vacuum cleaner that I have ever used. Moreover, the help and speed of delivery of the supplier was second to none.

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

Bought the ducted AV1300 unit to replace my older broken AV1400 from 20 years ago. Staff were very helpful in which model would replace the original and with installation tips. This unit is much more powerful the the previous one. Installation was a breeze.

happy user

happy userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy

bought a ducted av1700 model to replace my older broken unit. installation was easy. company staff were very helpful with a couple of my questions. The unit is a lot more powerful from the one I had.

aussie vac shine

I rang up aussie vac to enquire about an older model I have
I was given great and exact info, and after chatting decided to proceed and buy latest model vac
it was sent promptly and I was updated regularly as it its freight status
great service

AJ

AJHobart, TAS

Fantastic Support

We went to Aussie Vac for a DIY option to install in our new home. Andrew was very helpful, sending a markup on our plans and all the relevant items to install the system. Very easy installation, even comes with the glue! Delivery only took 2 days to Tas! These guys run a very smooth ship!

Fast and efficient

AussieVac was a pleasure to deal with. Gave relevant advice. Online purchase was easy and delivery was very quick. Excellent customer support. Follow up was prompt and efficient. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending.

Very good company

Dave n Jade

Dave n JadeWimmera, VIC

Firstly I would like to thank the lovely lady that took my call and answered all my questions Great customer service, fantastic product and super fast delivery.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lots of Suction and very quiet

I have just replaced a 20 year old model of another brand , This one has a lot more suction and is very quiet and has a very large bag. Very satisfied and my wife is also happy.

lorrainegirgenti

lorrainegirgentiNorth Queensland, QLD

I've got suction power again!

My old Attilla vacuum was 23 years old, and after so many years of wonderful service was fading fast. I looked on the Net and found Aussie Vac. I ordered a new set of hoses and fittings, and when I found them a perfect match, I ordered my new vacuum. It took a little while to install as I hadn't realized it need a 15 amp power point and a few extra fittings as the motor is now at the bottom of the cleaner. My unit was delivered from Melbourne in less than a week and the fittings were also very prompt in arriving. It is now fully installed and working wonderfully well. Thank you Aussie Vac.

Ian

IanBungoina

Used Aussie Vac 15 years ago still going strong

Used AussieVac in the house we currently reside at we installed the system 16 years ago, apart from a minor elbow joint cracking, and easily replaced only a year ago, we are again happy to buy AussieVac and install in our new home currently under construction. Would recommend the system to anyone, very good reliable system and at a good reasonable price.

Rak

RakSydney, NSW

Exceptional Performance and outstanding service

Great experience with AussieVac. Practical advice over the phone by Andrew, who reviewed my order once placed to make sure I didn't order anything wrong. Quick delivery, Easy installation. Highly recommended.