AussieVac

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

Bought the ducted AV1300 unit to replace my older broken AV1400 from 20 years ago. Staff were very helpful in which model would replace the original and with installation tips. This unit is much more powerful the the previous one. Installation was a breeze.

happy user

happy userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy

bought a ducted av1700 model to replace my older broken unit. installation was easy. company staff were very helpful with a couple of my questions. The unit is a lot more powerful from the one I had.

aussie vac shine

I rang up aussie vac to enquire about an older model I have
I was given great and exact info, and after chatting decided to proceed and buy latest model vac
it was sent promptly and I was updated regularly as it its freight status
great service

AJ

AJHobart, TAS

Fantastic Support

We went to Aussie Vac for a DIY option to install in our new home. Andrew was very helpful, sending a markup on our plans and all the relevant items to install the system. Very easy installation, even comes with the glue! Delivery only took 2 days to Tas! These guys run a very smooth ship!

Fast and efficient

AussieVac was a pleasure to deal with. Gave relevant advice. Online purchase was easy and delivery was very quick. Excellent customer support. Follow up was prompt and efficient. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending.

Very good company

Dave n Jade

Dave n JadeWimmera, VIC

Firstly I would like to thank the lovely lady that took my call and answered all my questions Great customer service, fantastic product and super fast delivery.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lots of Suction and very quiet

I have just replaced a 20 year old model of another brand , This one has a lot more suction and is very quiet and has a very large bag. Very satisfied and my wife is also happy.

lorrainegirgenti

lorrainegirgentiNorth Queensland, QLD

I've got suction power again!

My old Attilla vacuum was 23 years old, and after so many years of wonderful service was fading fast. I looked on the Net and found Aussie Vac. I ordered a new set of hoses and fittings, and when I found them a perfect match, I ordered my new vacuum. It took a little while to install as I hadn't realized it need a 15 amp power point and a few extra fittings as the motor is now at the bottom of the cleaner. My unit was delivered from Melbourne in less than a week and the fittings were also very prompt in arriving. It is now fully installed and working wonderfully well. Thank you Aussie Vac.

Ian

IanBungoina

Used Aussie Vac 15 years ago still going strong

Used AussieVac in the house we currently reside at we installed the system 16 years ago, apart from a minor elbow joint cracking, and easily replaced only a year ago, we are again happy to buy AussieVac and install in our new home currently under construction. Would recommend the system to anyone, very good reliable system and at a good reasonable price.

Rak

RakSydney, NSW

Exceptional Performance and outstanding service

Great experience with AussieVac. Practical advice over the phone by Andrew, who reviewed my order once placed to make sure I didn't order anything wrong. Quick delivery, Easy installation. Highly recommended.

Lachie Hyndman

Lachie HyndmanMurray Region, NSW

Upgrade to new model

The old system started needing love and care. New brushes were fitted followed by a new board which was not required in the end. Working together with AussieVac I was able to return the board and purchase a new complete unit effortlessly. Great company to work with.

Roger T

Roger TSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is our second purchase from AussieVac the last one was 8 years ago and our AussieVac was still going great when we sold the house.We are just installing our new system in a much larger house and Andrew has been great to deal with.

Steve M.

Steve M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AussieVac

The company gave great advice over the phone pre-purchase. The ducted vacuum was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. It was a snap to install - anyone with a little DIY nous can do it. It was cheaper than going to somewhere like Godfreys and it works beautifully. Great to support an Aussie company.

Connie

ConnieIllawarra, NSW

Makes vacuuming a breeze

Tony Sestito.

Tony Sestito.Southwest, VIC

Great product.

We have owned an Aussie Vac for fifteen years and have been very happy with the product.
Ordered a new vac recently and received it within two days. Was pleased with all the free advice on installing it successfully and received great after sales service from Andrew. Happy customer !

March 27th 2019 Update: Great product ; fifteen years of maintenance free service from our previous vac.

Ordered the new machine and received it within two days ! Our previous vac gave us fifteen years of great performance.
Helpful and friendly advice from the salesperson. Great after sales service.

Philip M

Philip MGippsland, VIC

Hide a Hose Ducted Vacuum

Bought the new vacuum system in January 2019. Aussie Vac were very easy to deal with and really fast delivery. Installation was easy on a new house I am building and everything I needed was supplied. House wont be finished until April, it's now March and I'm really looking forward to using it.

Brad

BradEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely amazing

This is the third ducted vacuum system we have installed in new homes that we have built but the first with Aussie Vac. I cannot believe the fast and efficient service. Unit was ordered online Monday afternoon and it arrived from interstate Wednesday morning and we are in regional South Australia ! The amount of options and different brush sets sold me !!!

KateMorgan