AussieVac

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lots of Suction and very quiet

I have just replaced a 20 year old model of another brand , This one has a lot more suction and is very quiet and has a very large bag. Very satisfied and my wife is also happy.

I've got suction power again!

My old Attilla vacuum was 23 years old, and after so many years of wonderful service was fading fast. I looked on the Net and found Aussie Vac. I ordered a new set of hoses and fittings, and when I found them a perfect match, I ordered my new vacuum. It took a little while to install as I hadn't realized it need a 15 amp power point and a few extra fittings as the motor is now at the bottom of the cleaner. My unit was delivered from Melbourne in less than a week and the fittings were also very prompt in arriving. It is now fully installed and working wonderfully well. Thank you Aussie Vac.

Used Aussie Vac 15 years ago still going strong

Used AussieVac in the house we currently reside at we installed the system 16 years ago, apart from a minor elbow joint cracking, and easily replaced only a year ago, we are again happy to buy AussieVac and install in our new home currently under construction. Would recommend the system to anyone, very good reliable system and at a good reasonable price.

Exceptional Performance and outstanding service

I replaced my earlier ducted vacuum system after 5 years in my old house as it broke down and that was a BOSCH brand. Although, it was a bit quieter, there was hardly any suction. I replaced that with a one from AussieVac and I immediately found the difference - more suction, powerful and long lasting. Used that for 5 years and then we sold our house. When we replaced the system, I found that my carpets looked much cleaner and even the hard to pick up items were sucked into the system straight away. In my new house, I insisted on buying AussieVac again as I trusted this brand and hopefully, it will give me years of trouble free service and strong suction.
The 2600 system comes with plenty of container capacity and needs cleaning twice a year only.
Not only the product performance is great, the service is prompt. I received the new unit in 36 hours in Sydney after ordering from Melbourne. That was one of the fastest deliveries I have experienced.

Great experience with AussieVac. Practical advice over the phone by Andrew, who reviewed my order once placed to make sure I didn't order anything wrong. Quick delivery, Easy installation. Highly recommended.

Upgrade to new model

The old system started needing love and care. New brushes were fitted followed by a new board which was not required in the end. Working together with AussieVac I was able to return the board and purchase a new complete unit effortlessly. Great company to work with.

This is our second purchase from AussieVac the last one was 8 years ago and our AussieVac was still going great when we sold the house.We are just installing our new system in a much larger house and Andrew has been great to deal with.

AussieVac

The company gave great advice over the phone pre-purchase. The ducted vacuum was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. It was a snap to install - anyone with a little DIY nous can do it. It was cheaper than going to somewhere like Godfreys and it works beautifully. Great to support an Aussie company.

Makes vacuuming a breeze

After struggling for years with a different brand of vacuum, we did some research and chose the Aussie Vac AV1900. The difference is truly amazing and in a very good way. With my old system I had given up and was using a normal barrel vacuum. The AV1900 is just so effective in its suction that you can feel the difference when walking on the carpet - unlike my previous vacuum. The service was also very professional, courteous and efficient. We ordered ours over the net as we live in regional NSW so were very dependent on information given to us by the company. The woman handling our order was very knowledgeable and ensured we had everything we needed and that the new vacuum was indeed compatible was our existing ducting system. All up, we are extremely happy with both the product and the service and will definitely be buying the same when we build our next home.

Great product.

We have owned an Aussie Vac for fifteen years and have been very happy with the product.
Ordered a new vac recently and received it within two days. Was pleased with all the free advice on installing it successfully and received great after sales service from Andrew. Happy customer !

March 27th 2019 Update: Great product ; fifteen years of maintenance free service from our previous vac.

Ordered the new machine and received it within two days ! Our previous vac gave us fifteen years of great performance.
Helpful and friendly advice from the salesperson. Great after sales service.

Hide a Hose Ducted Vacuum

Bought the new vacuum system in January 2019. Aussie Vac were very easy to deal with and really fast delivery. Installation was easy on a new house I am building and everything I needed was supplied. House wont be finished until April, it's now March and I'm really looking forward to using it.

Absolutely amazing

This is the third ducted vacuum system we have installed in new homes that we have built but the first with Aussie Vac. I cannot believe the fast and efficient service. Unit was ordered online Monday afternoon and it arrived from interstate Wednesday morning and we are in regional South Australia ! The amount of options and different brush sets sold me !!!

Fantastic service and knowledge

We were searching for a good Ducted Vac. system for our new home...I had spoken to two companies with very different opinions and pricing which was confusing.
Then I found AussieVac! After speaking to Andrew I pretty much sold on the spot. His knowledge and help was fantastic. He Always got back to us quickly and was so helpful to my hubby (a tradie) who was out on site installing this for the first time in our home (which is in construction)
The fast, prompt, friendly service was impressive and much appreciated.
We haven’t used the actual system yet as the home isn’t finished, but I’m sure I’ll be writing another positive review once we use it. I feel confident knowing if we did have issues that we would receive excellent help if needed. Thanks for everything!

Great Customer Service and Product

We have been very happy from start to finish with our enquiries and purchase of a ducted vacuum system. Having never owned or used one before all our questions were answered and the system is really easy to use. We would highly recommend this company for the purchase of your ducted vacuum system.

3rd time around

Used Aussie Vac to repair an old Valet system and so when it was time to renovate I put in a new system, that was 10 years ago. Have since moved from Vic. to NSW and decided to put ducted into the existing house. House is on stumps. Aussie were so good last time I re-ordered from them this time even though I am now in NSW. I received good advice on the size, the system come the next day. I installed in about four hours and of course everything works perfectly. I like the lightness of a ducted vacuum and the quietness compared to a portable. Also only empty the bag about twice per year. Plenty of suction in the AV1300 and from experience know it will last at least 10 years probably longer. So cost just over $1000 with free shipping and compared to a nonsense Dyson that cost $699 and has crap plastic that will break within first couple of years Ducted is better and cheaper and of course any dust that gets passed the filter ends up under the house.

Excellent suction

My 14 yr old 1100 watt micron vac 2000 wasnt sucking like it used to. I rang aussie vac thinking i would need a new vacuum unit. But they advised first to check for blockages or cracks, which i did, and found none. I was impressed by their reluctance to sell me a unit without first doing this process of elimination. I ended up ordering an AV1300 and they also supplied an adaptor kit. I fitted it without too much hassle and am really happy with it.

Stop researching.. buy this product, you won't find a better one.

Exceptional quality and service. The unit is of solid construction with the pipe and fittings and hose and accessories being of the same standard. My many years of work experience has enabled me to compare this product with similar equipment and its as good as the best I've installed in the past, highly recommended.

Very happy with customer service

I am really happy with the friendly service and advice I have been given. We are in the process of installing our hide a hose ducted vacuum system as there are no installers where I live and I appreciate the advice and help on the phone along the way. I can not wait for my new home to be finished so I can use the system.

LOVE this vac, it made my life easier.

I've has my new ducted vac with the hide a hose for 4 months now and wow what a great product. Having a bad back, the hide a hose has been a god send. No more cumbersome hose dragging in and out from the cupboard. Easy to use and put away. It is literally 20 seconds if that to set it up, and put it back. The floor pan accessory we have installed in the kitchen. Fabulous gadget and i can whisk away crumbs etc off the floor in seconds, love it. Makes my life much easier. Great staff to deal with too. Thanks guys, great job.

TURBOCAT ZOOM DUCTED VACUUM HEAD Give it a miss.

I purchased a Turbocat Ducted Vacuum Head from AussieVac. Don't get me wrong the staff were very pleasant, it is just that I am advising customers to avoid this product. I only wish they had advised me of the pitfalls of this unit. I did write a negative review about the product on their website but it was removed. Basically the product has been designed by a desk jockey sitting in a big carpeted room without furniture. For that application it is ideal. However, for domestic use it is useless. Heavy, cumbersome, noisy (have to wear ear muffs), hard to manoeuvre, does not go under beds with castors, keeps falling off the new wand I purchased. A very frustrating, big waste of time and money unit that I would advise you to avoid. . I ended up going back and purchased a replacement for the original turbo head that I had. So much quicker to vacuum.

Hi Clive,Sorry to hear you are not happy with your Turbocat vacuum head. I will pass on your feedback to the manufacturer in the US. According to our records you purchased this head around 2.5 years ago - it would have been great to hear from you a bit closer to time of purchase as we are always happy to arrange exchanges/refunds with products that don't meet our customers needs. Our website reviews are currently not publishing automatically due to issues with spam reviews. It will appear once this is sorted out. It looks like you are not too far away from our Knoxfield showroom, you are welcome to come in with the head and wand to see if we can help with the fitting issue. Regards, AndrewIt was actually purchased July 6 2018. I guess I should have returned it but I thought as I had used it , no exchange. At least I know in the future!