Listing monitored by AusSpecs

Pawan
PawanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loose frame & poor customer service

I ordered new frame, they send me loose frame, slips off from my nose & ear. When I contacted customer care, it’s even pathetic and suggesting me to warm the arms and bend it by myself. Very rude behaviour.

Leigh Li
Leigh LiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and service

As a qualified optical dispenser, I am delighted with my new progressive lens specs. I will now order new sunnies too.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you so much for this good review, it is greatly appreciated :)

Shane Moroney
Shane MoroneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 years a customer and wont go anywhere else

styles are on trend and reasonably priced. Cheap in fact compered to w2hat you can buy in stores.
Janet is a whiz at putting your mind at rest and following up on details. 3 phone calls in 10 years, and all enquiries fix before the call is completed. recently put a bomb under Australia Post to get my product in a timely fashion. Many thanks

Janet M.AusSpecs

Very pleased that we were are able to help. :)

Find out how AusSpecs compares to other Optical Retailers

Customer service is so rude

The customer service is so rude. Actually disgraceful. I asked a simple question, was given the run around. When I question it the response was ubrupt and disgusting.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Sorry that you feel this way.

Emily C.
Emily C.
Janet M.AusSpecs

We have shipped your glasses as promised and you should have received an Australia Post tracking number.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused..

Gordon W.
Gordon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products and Service

I have bought many types of glasses, readers, driving, distance and sunglasses over more than 5 years. Never a problem. Highly recommended.

Janet M.AusSpecs

thank you we appreciate your feedback, please have a wonderful day *****

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect yet again

I have now ordered my fourth pair of glasses, just like the first pair - perfect yet again - rec within 3 weeks, not too bad considering Xmas was in the middle of the production. My wife also now buys her glasses from AusSpecs - happy customers

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you so much, We at AusSpecs wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

JayJ
JayJAdelaide

Very happy dealing with them

I had just had a bad experience with multifocals arranged though a retail store of a large optical company which advertises widely in the media, and I managed to get a refund from them. I looked around, and decided to use Ausspecs as I had asked for a copy of my prescription from the other company. I selected the frames I wanted (that was the hardest part) and when entering the prescription the PD was not written down, but with my spouses help we measured that. I finished the details, sent it off and 14 days later in arrived in the mail, and these glasses are great, as well, as saving money. I would definately do it again.

Janet M.AusSpecs

We at AusSpecs try to go the extra mile to make sure that our clients get the best deal for the least money. we are very happy this all went well for you. Cheers :)

Michele clapham
Michele claphamHunter Region, NSW

Happiest customer ever

I am beyond thrilled with my glasses I bought them to replace a pair from opsm that cost me 460 and were terrible . My glasses from AUSSPECS r excellent . I’ll be ordering another pair next week and won’t ever buy glasses from anywhere else again . For cost delivery and customer service this company is the best thank u so much

Janet M.AusSpecs

We are extremely happy to have been able to supply you with glasses that work and you love at a price that everyone can afford.

Jen F
Jen FGippsland, VIC

Just a big thankyou

Just wanted to thank you once again for your fabulous service.I don"t know how you manage to source such high quality frames and lenses. My frames of over 10 years are still going strong . This time I went for a different look with photochromatic lenses and I am delighted with the result AND the price.The turnaround time from order to delivery was also amazing especially in these difficult times. Regards Jen

Anne
AnneNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect Fit

My 5th set of glasses and are a perfect fit I have just ordered another new pair of Sunglasses for the summer. I received a great pair of specs at a huge price saving compared to the quote from my optometrist. Fully recommend this service.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Welcome Back and thank you we REALLY do appreciate your feed back

Mark
Mark

Great price Great service

Auspecs have a great website and I was able to select frames with options. The free script checking provides re-assurance. I received a great pair of specs at a huge price saving compared to the quote from my optomitrist. Fully recommend this service.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Mark, thank you for the GREAT feedback :)

Lorraine
LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product a at right price

I have used Aus Specs for a number of years and I happily recommend them. I have found them to be very responsive to contacts and enquiries and any concerns are quickly solved. I am very satisfied with the lenses and frames and they come at a fraction of the price from else where.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello and welcome back. To receive such high praise is gratefully appreciated, Thank you :)

nanone
nanoneMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service

My first time ordering glasses online. I contacted Ausspecs by phone to ask a couple of questions. I received my answers very promptly by email so I was able to check with my health provider that I would have no out of pocket expenses. I was very happy with the range of glasses and confident that my uploaded script would be checked against my entered prescription. This has been a really good experience and I am looking forward to receiving my glasses, a style, which was not available at any of my local optometry stores. I am glad that I could find what I wanted and not have to settle on something else.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi Nanone, thank you for your review, we are happy that we had what you were looking for and we feel sure that you will be happy with your purchase :)

longpole
longpoleAU

best priced glasses and high quality

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for the excellent feedback, it is very informative.

Jbey
JbeyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect - very prompt business to deal with.

My second pair of multi focal over some years. Very satisfied. Straight out of the case and wearing with no issues whatsoever. Highly recommend and when required again shall be returning - thank you.

Hello Jbey,
It is really great that have taken the time to send feedback and shared your experience with AusSpecs so, cheers and we hope you have a fabulous Christmas !

Read more reviews - page 2

Daniel H.
Daniel H.asked

Hello AusSpecs, happy 2020, just wanted to check in to see if there is an ETA on when the website will be back up & running, thanks!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi Daniel, A happy new year to you too.
We are sorry for this inconvenience but Its back now cheers :)

Dennis
Dennisasked

Hello , who would you recommend in adelaide sa to do an eye test for glasses ? Also is there anyway I am able to use my existing titanium frames /that were very expensive but light .
Regards Dennis

Michelle
Michelle

Hi Dennis - sorry, no idea about eye tests in Adelaide. I'm in Melbourne. I used Spec Savers and they were good. Apparently you can re-use existing frames.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Dennis and thank you for your question.

Being that AusSpecs has been supplying glasses as a third party scenario of over 10 years you can imaging that we get a lot of feedback on which stores are best and which ones, not so much.

During this time we have formed the opinion that opsm might be the best for prescription accuracy and customer care.

One big difference is that opsm are company owned store (owned by Luxitica ) so their focus is more toward looking after their clients and building a long term relationship.

They are generally very helpful in supplying you with a copy of your prescription on request.

Still very expensive though.

With regard the re-glazing of your "Old Favorites" yes it can be done but the cost is often prohibitive.

Unfortunately we now live in a throw away society meaning that for about 1/3 the price of lens replacement you can buy a brand new complete set. Perhaps you could get a quote from your optical store at the time of your eye test before making a judgement call :)

All is not lost though, we highly recommend our clients to send their old glasses to Lions Club where they can do the most good .

I do hope this helps and you are always welcome to drop us a line here at AusSpecs

Best regards
Brian

L.G.
L.G.asked

Hi,
I will buy rimless glasses and would like to find out what Ausspecs rimless lenses quality is.
I used to buy my rimless glasses from Zenni. My recent experience is very bad with Zenni as their polycarbonate lenses keep developing cracks around the bolt holes in 6 months or so, typical problem with rimless glasses!
Has anyone experience with Ausspecs rimless multifocal glasses?
Cheers
L.G.

corrie
corrie

I have never bought rimless glasses I like them but for me I stick with the frame around them and they look pretty good

Pen
Pen

Ask AusSpecs, They are very helpful and surprisingly honest.

Get an answer from our members and AusSpecs representatives

Other Optical Retailers