Listing monitored by AusSpecs

EventuallyMaybe
EventuallyMaybeAU

Incredible value and high quality

I have purchased spectacles from AusSpecs now a total of 3 times over the years for my wife and myself, they have a large range of frames to chose from on a very easy to navigate website. Entering your prescription details is made very easy with lots of help if you need it.
My last pair lasted over 5 years and are still like new , today I received my latest pair and the frame quality is amazing for the price paid. The lenses are spot on .This purchase was very smooth however I have had the need for support on a previous purchase and they are very easy to get a hold of on the phone and also reply to emails promptly. Based on our experience I can very highly recommend Ausspecs.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Jennifer
Jennifer

The best lenses, frames and service I have ever had! Will never shop elsewhere again.

I love my new glasses! In every way better than all the rest!
From the first... Brilliant and so helpful.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give such lovely feedback :)

jbey
jbeyMid North Coast, NSW

New script, as always back to Ausspecs

Been buying my multifocals here for years. Always perfect. Thanks Janet. Oh & with Covid, no delays either. Terrific honest people.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Hi jbey, thank you so much for your patronage over such a long time, wonderful feedback thank you very much :)

Judi
Judi

So Happy with my glasses

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Hi Judi, How can we possibly answer such wonderful feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience :)

John L
John LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Great glasses, great service

First time using this company and have been delighted with product and fantastic service. Definitely will use again and highly recommend them.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Hi John, fantastic to hear that we can be of help..cheers and have a wonderful day

Geoffrey M
Geoffrey MPerth, WA

Ausspecs have been terrific!

It has been easy to find the Ausspecs store and the range of glasses is wide ranging.

They all have a friendly and comforting manner whenever I have spoken to them or emailed - btw, email replies have been prompt.

I had an issue with one pair of glasses and they without hesitation sent me a brand new pair at not cost to me.
A great organisation to deal with and I definitely recommend them.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Thank you for your wonderful, feedback, we are so pleased that everything worked well :)

Pawan
PawanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loose frame & poor customer service

I ordered new frame, they send me loose frame, slips off from my nose & ear. When I contacted customer care, it’s even pathetic and suggesting me to warm the arms and bend it by myself. Very rude behaviour.

Leigh Li
Leigh LiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and service

As a qualified optical dispenser, I am delighted with my new progressive lens specs. I will now order new sunnies too.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Thank you so much for this good review, it is greatly appreciated :)

Shane Moroney
Shane MoroneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 years a customer and wont go anywhere else

styles are on trend and reasonably priced. Cheap in fact compered to w2hat you can buy in stores.
Janet is a whiz at putting your mind at rest and following up on details. 3 phone calls in 10 years, and all enquiries fix before the call is completed. recently put a bomb under Australia Post to get my product in a timely fashion. Many thanks

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Very pleased that we were are able to help. :)

Find out how AusSpecs compares to other Optical Retailers

Customer service is so rude

The customer service is so rude. Actually disgraceful. I asked a simple question, was given the run around. When I question it the response was ubrupt and disgusting.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Sorry that you feel this way.

Emily C.
Emily C.
BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

We have shipped your glasses as promised and you should have received an Australia Post tracking number.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused..

Gordon W.
Gordon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products and Service

I have bought many types of glasses, readers, driving, distance and sunglasses over more than 5 years. Never a problem. Highly recommended.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

thank you we appreciate your feedback, please have a wonderful day *****

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect yet again

I have now ordered my fourth pair of glasses, just like the first pair - perfect yet again - rec within 3 weeks, not too bad considering Xmas was in the middle of the production. My wife also now buys her glasses from AusSpecs - happy customers

• Return Claim MadeNo
BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Thank you so much, We at AusSpecs wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

JayJ
JayJAdelaide

Very happy dealing with them

I had just had a bad experience with multifocals arranged though a retail store of a large optical company which advertises widely in the media, and I managed to get a refund from them. I looked around, and decided to use Ausspecs as I had asked for a copy of my prescription from the other company. I selected the frames I wanted (that was the hardest part) and when entering the prescription the PD was not written down, but with my spouses help we measured that. I finished the details, sent it off and 14 days later in arrived in the mail, and these glasses are great, as well, as saving money. I would definately do it again.

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

We at AusSpecs try to go the extra mile to make sure that our clients get the best deal for the least money. we are very happy this all went well for you. Cheers :)

Michele clapham
Michele claphamHunter Region, NSW

Happiest customer ever

I am beyond thrilled with my glasses I bought them to replace a pair from opsm that cost me 460 and were terrible . My glasses from AUSSPECS r excellent . I’ll be ordering another pair next week and won’t ever buy glasses from anywhere else again . For cost delivery and customer service this company is the best thank u so much

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

We are extremely happy to have been able to supply you with glasses that work and you love at a price that everyone can afford.

Jen F
Jen FGippsland, VIC

Just a big thankyou

Just wanted to thank you once again for your fabulous service.I don"t know how you manage to source such high quality frames and lenses. My frames of over 10 years are still going strong . This time I went for a different look with photochromatic lenses and I am delighted with the result AND the price.The turnaround time from order to delivery was also amazing especially in these difficult times. Regards Jen

Daniel H.
Daniel H.asked

Hello AusSpecs, happy 2020, just wanted to check in to see if there is an ETA on when the website will be back up & running, thanks!

BJM.AusSpecsSend a private message

Hi Daniel, A happy new year to you too.
We are sorry for this inconvenience but Its back now cheers :)

Dennis
Dennisasked

Hello , who would you recommend in adelaide sa to do an eye test for glasses ? Also is there anyway I am able to use my existing titanium frames /that were very expensive but light .
Regards Dennis

Michelle
Michelle

Hi Dennis - sorry, no idea about eye tests in Adelaide. I'm in Melbourne. I used Spec Savers and they were good. Apparently you can re-use existing frames.

L.G.
L.G.asked

Hi,
I will buy rimless glasses and would like to find out what Ausspecs rimless lenses quality is.
I used to buy my rimless glasses from Zenni. My recent experience is very bad with Zenni as their polycarbonate lenses keep developing cracks around the bolt holes in 6 months or so, typical problem with rimless glasses!
Has anyone experience with Ausspecs rimless multifocal glasses?
Cheers
L.G.

corrie
corrie

I have never bought rimless glasses I like them but for me I stick with the frame around them and they look pretty good

Pen
Pen

Ask AusSpecs, They are very helpful and surprisingly honest.

Get an answer from our members and AusSpecs representatives