Austin Computers

Austin Computers

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nick W.

Nick W.Western Australia

Great service and products

Needed 5 external USB DVD drives urgently at a good price. Austin computers in Rockingham - Alex sorted me out in minutes with 5 DVD drives at a great price - Awsome!!!.

Store LocationRockingham
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bought a defective product. Charged me restocking fee when asked for refund.

Purchased a USB3 harddrive dock online, but picked it up in store. Collected it, took it home and it didn't work. I tried about 8 hard drives on it, and none of them read - the drive would pop up and disappear. Went back to store for refund, and although the guy said he had heard of the issue before, it worked for him so he charged be a 20% restocking fee.

Store LocationRockingham

Bad service

Took my laptop in to fix its fan, got it back fan fixed but broke my keyboard and hard drive and make me pay extra for the repairs. Bad overall

Store LocationBibra lake Austin computer
Bernadette H.

Bernadette H.Goldfields, WA

Excellent Service on Faulty Graphics Card

We couldn’t be happier with Gavin and his team for quickly replacing our sons graphics card and even sent an upgraded card by return post Can’t thank you guys enough
We will buy all our needs from Austin Computers in the future
Bernadette

Warranty Claim MadeYes

James G.

James G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and fantastic support

Rhyer

RhyerHunter Region, NSW

Legends

Contacted their sales team about a potential price match, ended up getting it and saving $100+ on my order. Picked up all parts on the next day from the store and so far no issues.

Been deceptive for years

Not Happy

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

Showed they had stock online, purchased a graphics card, next day got an email saying they are out of stock and that ill have to wait 2 weeks for it to come back. i asked for a refund and ill have to wait 10+ days and i spent a lot of money on this and all my other parts will come and ill just have to wait for a refund and purchase somewhere else.

Very inconvenient!

RalphPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Visited the Joondalup store to help solve home networking problem and the young man was very patient, helpful and most knowledgeable. He even recommended a cheaper but better product than i was looking at. Will certainly be going back when it is time to upgrade.

Fraser

FraserWembley

Wow!

There are few in Perth better at providing sound PC knowledge than these guys.The guys behind the counter try their best to source hard to get components.

Claire

ClaireSingapore

Online Chat extremely helpful

Austin Computers online chat is Great. I'm living Singapore, but needed to buy a modem that was VDSL compatible for a house in Perth. After researching 2 days for a suitable one, I happen to see their website and that they offered an online chat portal. I chatted with Gavin Tan and he was very patient and thorough. He was able to advise that the model I was looking at buying was not going to do what I needed, he found a model that covered all my needs and saved me money. He was also able to put the item (the last one in stock) on hold for me to pick up in a week. I had a friend pick it up 2 days later. And it was exactly what I needed. Very happy with their service and their online chat portal.

Rex Xu

Rex XuWA, 6107

!Terrible Experience! Unprofessional technician and bad service.

I spend $3500 dollars on my PC (top configuration at that time). After 4 months its start blue-screen. I took it to Austin Computers Cannington to check whats wrong. They said its system probs. Took them 1 week to reinstall the windows. And when I bring it back still blue-screen. Then they said my graphics card has prob. For god sake GTX 1080 Ti only used 4 month. The staff told me "half month" to replace a new one. Now its been 1 month I call them they said it will come back at October with the same one but repaired!!! This is so irritating. I wasted my time and money for this. So avoid this.

No real care factor or consideration of customer

MBrennan

MBrennanStirling WA

Excellent Customer Service

Austin Computers were more than helpful with solving the issue we had with our Samsung laptop. One of the RAM memory boards was faulty. Would not hesitate to call back Austin Computers again.

R Willsher

R WillsherOsborne Park

Happy Customer

Really happy with the service I received from Justin. He upgraded the RAM and hard drive on my laptop and did it in a record time. Very happy. Thanks!

Mattsteer

MattsteerOsborne Park WA

Fast, Professional Service

Fast and professional service, Austin solved my PC issues within 2 business days at a reasonable price. Thank you for the outstanding service.

Matthew

Matthew

poor customer service, poor safety care

bought a power supply, it had a 230 and 115 switch, PS came in a plastic bag, no manual or safety warning, accidentally put it on the wrong one, blew up straight away, would not return it or refund, would only offer to give me a second hand part

Phil Spencer

Phil SpencerOsborne Park WA

Excellent dedication to customers

Having had issues with the new build power dropping out, rebooting for no reason and troubleshooting for several days and a new power supply, I arrived at Osborne park after a fault detection at the Cannington branch, even though the hour was late, the service team replaced the faulty CPU. Thank you for your dedication to the customers, that's why I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years.

wolf..

wolf..perth

AVOID..!! Worst Service and Products..

Store LocationCannington WA
Warranty Claim MadeYes

George

GeorgeJane Brook, WA

Was great years ago, now terrible !!