Listing monitored by Australia Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (10) · No (38)

Terrible services

No access to internet, could not be resolved and provided nothing but excuses. Took additional money from my account without informing me and I had to follow up repeatedly only to be told it would be credited to my next months bill, which I will not have as I terminated service. Cancelled within 3 weeks! Save yourself the time and money get internet elsewhere.

Simon C
Simon C

Disgusting Levels of Service

Australia Broadband is unscrupulous

Australia Broadband is unscrupulous and will charge you even when you don't use the service and accumulated bills continually, even when services are not provided. They are a terrible service with plenty of drop-outs, their online service app is unreliable and 7navailable the majority of time, and their customer service is as good as useless. Go anywhere else for Broadband service

Adequate Speeds No

huntingridge
huntingridgeHunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer support.

Very poor customer service. No internet and this problem could not solved over the phone. Booked Technicians on 2 occassions who never fronted despite confirming both appointments and calling to ensure someone would be attending.

I give up worst customer service

Customer service is a joke had phone message from someone called Kim returned call to be told he did not phone me. Well I have the message on my hone

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Terrible

Nothing but problems. Paid $75 for nothing. 3wks later still no internet, technician didn't show up to scheduled appointment and customer service again blames nbn. Steer clear of this provider. Absolute headache!!

PaulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

if i can give 0 i will

kellie c.
kellie c.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

None stop drop outs, told it was modem, got new one still never working. Plan of 59.90 a mth as they price matched. Charged 75 mth. Told me only charging 65mth. Bills all say 75. Was harassed by supervisor as kept ringing me after I hung up on him. Do waist your time with this company. Total rip off.

They’re the liars , their services are the worst I am facing since lockdown and since I join them

Terrible services and worst customer groups of people and manager staff ever have very bad connection and no network at all
Many many days and once in a week I have to call for sure

Ramon
RamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks a million to Rick , the Technical Issue I had was solved in a Outstanding manner . I would recomend .

I spoke to the Tech named Rick and solved the problem . Very patiently and with a respectful attitude. I highly recommend both the Tech support and the 50 Mbps deal.

Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst ISP hands down

Multiple connection issues and regular drop outs. Customer service is a joke. Recently this company suspended my service at least once a month for 4 months and claimed it was a system issue on their end. Disgusting and not Australian.

deceitful

i give them one star only because i can not rate them any lower rubbish service and dreadful internet do not confuse with [ausie broadband]this is not an australin server

Ellen F.
Ellen F.

Absolute Scam! Do Not Use - not Aussie Broadband

We were looking to sign up with Aussie Broadband and fell for "Australia Broadband", but we gave them a chance anyway. Contacted them to urgently get our internet set up, they promised to provide update on the same day but never heard from them for days. Had to make multiple calls to chase them up on our connection progress and dealing with them was so painful - we were told a different story on every single call, so we decided to cancel their service to go with the REAL Aussie Broadband. They refused to refund us the $85 although no services were provided by them, nothing was shipped, nothing was processed. Absolute scammers.

Simone M

Read more reviews - page 2

Nedjo Tomic
Nedjo Tomicasked

Hi there,
My internet is not working all day. I tried switching of and on nbn modem and my D link modem. Still doesn’t work.

Nat
Nat

Good luck sorting it out with them mate.

Paula

Yeah gooduck. They are the worst!

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked
Australia Broadband

I have just signed up for the 60 per month plan I use Netflix and use the computer for emails and general use, will the speed be a problem basic broad band

kade
kade

I recently changed to another provider as the service was really bad, I had the 40mb speed which continually dropped out multiple times through out the day, watching Netflix was a nightmare. My new service is awsome same money faster speed no problems.

June

They are a division of Escapenet since last week so who knows if this will be better or worse!
I’ve been with them only for a couple of months now, not too many problems although I would not take out a contract with any of them, had horrendous experience with IINet, went on for weeks had to get Ombudsman involved, got my money back and cancelled contract with no break fees only because Ombudsman involved. hopefully you will be ok, think it’s a test and try with all these people, just don’t take out a contract!
Perth

Juneasked
Australia Broadband

Why can’t I get into reviews for you on Trustpilot?

June

Sorry ignore this I had name wrong duh!!
They have great reviews on Trustpilot

Get an answer from our members and Australia Broadband representatives

Compare all 4 Australia Broadband
Standard Monthly Price $60.00$70.00$75.00$95.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 10.0 Mbps20.0 Mbps40.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $50.00$65.00$70.00$85.00
Promotional Offer

*$10 off promotional pricing runs for your first 3 months and will revert back to the normal price in month 4 of your plan. Available to new customers only. T&Cs apply.

*$5 off promotional pricing runs for your first 3 months and will revert back to the normal price in month 4 of your plan. Available to new customers only. T&Cs apply.

$5 off promotional pricing runs for your lifetime. Available to new customers only. T&Cs apply.

*$10 off promotional pricing runs for your first 6 months and will revert back to the normal price in month 7 of your plan. Available to new customers only. T&Cs apply.

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps