Listing monitored by Australia On Line

• Adequate Speeds Yes (94) · No (3)
Jan
Jan

Our Ozonline experience

We have been customers of Ozonline for many years and have always found their service professional, prompt and courteous. But as I'm not tech savvy I have really appreciated & most importantly their patience.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Customer - very happy

Couldn't get the big T to call back since last August, was a 40 year customer and decided not to go one with a new connection with them because they do not care. Very happy with the service received from Australia on Line. Request a rural connection and on line in a week.

Margaret
MargaretPerth, WA

Bloody good service

I have been with Australia Online for 17 years, and not once in all that time have I had reason to complain about them. I am a senior citizen and every time I have had to ask for help, it has been quickly and easily given. My major contact was with a young man named Jody whose service was exemplary. Since then I have been looked after by other service officers, most recently, Michael who has helped me out on several occasions recently. Forget the others, stick with Australia Online.
Margaret

Attila K.
Attila K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and follow up.

After a lightning storm caused a problem to our connection, Australia on Line not only had me up and running with a new box within the hour, but I received 2 seperate follow up phone calls to see how I was going and to help me fine tune the connection. I've heard the horror stories of people having to wait 2 weeks to fix the same problem. If you're not a fan of the 'virtual assistant' and just want quality service, give these guys a ring. You'll be glad you did.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Amazing service!

After years of an unreliable internet connection and poor customer service with the big Telcos, it's been great to have a reliable and fast connection whilst receiving exceptional service from a local business.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Adam M.
Adam M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

It's all about the service!

If you are not technically minded and just want your internet to work - the team at Australia On Line are for you. I have been with Australia On Line for over three years and in that time have required technical and account support a few times - each and every time they are helpful and just make things work. On one occasion my router died - and they helped me with a new solution within 24hr. I can not prise the team enough and recommend them to everyone.

Samantha streets
Samantha streetsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great customer service

Great customer service always willing to help. Understanding when things get tough. Very reliable and helpful. Great prices and value for money internet speed is amazing and would recommend to friends and family.

Jim J
Jim JMid North Coast, NSW

Great Back up

love the fact that the CSO's are able to talk to me in a way that is easily understood and that I am kept informed of progress when problems have occurred with my connection (rarely).

Support is accessible and expert.

I changed to Australia Online a few months ago to connect to the NBN. All went smoothly. Recent NBN dropout was addressed promptly. The different thing about them is how accessible on the phone is expert support: they listen and then do something.

Riki
RikiHunter Region, NSW

Great service - I highly recommend this ISP

The customer service from Australia Online has been excellent throughout the 10+ years they have been serving as my ISP. The connection speed has been in line with the package I pay for.
When problems have appeared, as they inevitably do through the years and changing technologies, the crew at Australia Online has been helpful and polite, and has resolved each problem.

Stuart B
Stuart BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Getting exactly the same speed as my neighbors that are with larger telco but getting MUCH better support.

The support is why I signed up and why I have stayed.

Where there have been issues, mainly teething issues, Australia Online follow up after the issue is resolved to ensure I am happy.

During a major outage where a tree bought down the overhead NBN fiber lines Australia Online Support logged tickets with NBN on my behalf as they knew I would be calling. They harassed NBN to get the job prioritized and fixed ASAP.

So happy that I recommended my Mum sign up with them after she tried twice to get NBN through Telstra, Telstra couldn't sort out her problems, Australia Online sorted it out in less than a week and only one phone call. Then followed up afterwards with a phone call to check Mum was happy

Kim M
Kim MNorthern Region, NSW

Great support

Michael and Australia Online provide wonderful customer support. We have been with this company for years and have had no problems. If you want Australian support, friendly advice and reasonable rates, give these people a try. Highly recommended.

Kim N
Kim NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service is the root of a business' growth!

I have never experienced or received 5 star customer service from any other internet service providers in the past; and recently I've received it from Australia On Line - 4th March '2021 Kevin made the first contact in helping me with NBN connection - (Usually I have to chase the service provider for assistance.)
"Great work and keep it up Australia On Line" & "Thank you"
Please note: Excellent customer service is the root of a business' growth!
Serving and winning your customer is just like pleasing your Mother-In-Law!

Great product and service.

Australia Online provides a great stable internet connection with good reliable speeds. They also provide professional polite and knowledgeable service. Such a better alternative to the bigger companies. It is a great relief to be dealing with someone who understands and cares about your experience! I am a very happy customer.

Exemplary Service

Fantastic service by Michael and the team at Australia On Line. The quick fix and the personal customer service is what is missing with many other providers. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Read more reviews - page 2

Colin B
Colin Basked
Australia On Line

I am currently with Telstra via HFC Cable and need to move to NBN. Due to Covid 19 I am currently having to host a server at my home for a charity I volunteer for. I am told the system cannot get access to files remotely on the server if the ISP uses CGNAT. Does Australia On Line use CGNAT and if so can I opt out ?

Michael B.Australia On Line

Hi Colin, As we've discussed, we don't use CGNAT. Thanks for signing up with us.

frank m.
frank m.asked
Australia On Line

I need to conet to to internet please you sand some one yesterday to conet the nbn line and I need to conet to internet.

Michael B.Australia On Line

Hi Frank, we're very happy to help you connect to the internet. Call us on 1300 650 661 if you want to discuss plans or signup or you can signup online.

bill m.
bill m.asked
Australia On Line

instructions to syncing a new remote to a fish havster

PeterWH
PeterWH

Good afternoon Bill....I suggest that you ring Australia on line at 1300650661....the staff are ALL Aussies and based in Australia,and I am sure that they would be able to help you out.....when you ring the number press the button for technical person and they will be only to happy to help.
I hope that helps you out

Get an answer from our members and Australia On Line representatives