Australia On Line

NBN, Fixed Wireless (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australia On Line

Pros

Attentive and efficient staff
Swift service
Affordable pricing

• Adequate Speeds Yes (106) · No (4)

Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-ReAU

A quality, reliable service with great speeds and excellent support

LizzieM
LizzieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent Australian company with Australian staff looking after Australian people.

Excellent service

Micheal and the Australia online team were extremely helpful in getting the nbn to connect our internet after we had to cancel with two other service providers because they couldn’t or wouldn’t put the time in to get to the bottom of the issue. After nearly 3 weeks with no internet they managed to get us connected by Tuesday when we signed up with them Friday and stayed in constant contact, even over the weekend. Extremely impressed.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

To Easy

NBN dropped out whilst we were away. A 4 minute chat with Michael and problem sorted. Within an hour back on line and extremely grateful! Highly recommend Australia on Line.

10/10 for service!

Returning home from holidays we found that a big storm had fried our NBN box. A quick call to Michael saw us sorted out within the hour. Always quick professional service- I can’t imagine being with any other provider, the service is second to none!

EmG
EmGAU

5 STAR Customer Service

Amazing customer service, firstly there were no hold queues or call centres when phoning, within a minute I was speaking straight to Michael who diagnosed my problem and provided a solution. Within an hour from my phone call, I had received a new part, my problem completely fixed. Instant, professional, exceptional. This is not the first time we have been impressed by this company. Would HIGHLY recommend staying local and using Australia On-Line.

Colleen Sinclair
Colleen SinclairMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

thank you!!!

thank you for making ordering easier for those of us who are tech challenged. thank you for not sending a code to my phone when i cant get reception because i live in a rural area. thank you for not making me mental because i cant remember my password.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s so refreshing to deal with a professional Australian business, with its call centre in Australia.
My nbn box was fried from the electrical storm & Michael offered me a replacement that I could pick up from him that day.
Great service & much appreciated. Thank you

Paul - Juno Institute
Paul - Juno InstituteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ready for Work

So many benefits to buying local. Was provided with first class around the clock service when our NBN box was frazzled by a lightening strike! Thanks to Michael I will be ready for the Xoom call in the morning.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Ross
RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent in all areas.

I have never regretted choosing Ozonline as my ISP when I switched to NBN, it is not very often for me to have to get Tech help but it is great to hear an Australian voice that I can understand when I need it most, not only that but the Techs are very very helpful.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Rod W
Rod WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service unlike Telstra.

I was with Telstra and suffered numerous dropouts over a period of three to four months. I asked many times what could be causing the dropouts but was always dismissed. They never offered to get NBN out to investigate. I then switched to Australia online and the difference in customer service was outstanding. They monitored my service and agreed I was having a large amount of dropouts. They organised an NBN technician to investigate and a problem was found and fixed. There communication was outstanding at all times and having an Australian call centre so much better than Telstra. Thanks heaps guys.
Rod W

Sam
Sam

Change my mind on this service

bookman
bookmanMandurah

You don't need me to tell you. . .

. . . how good Oz online can be. Just read the other reviewers, who are more eloquent than me.
They speak of super service when we haven't got a clue, how AOL suits them perfectly, well, that's because it's true!

Keep up the great work, guys.

angela
angelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing customer service

Arthropodium
ArthropodiumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suits me perfectly!

I love Australia Online! Tech Help helps with more than expected, and can usually point me in the right direction to find the real problem. Local, understandable, affordable and understanding.

Gavin L.
Gavin L.asked
NBN 50/20 (Boost)

What does "(Boost)" imply in your bandwidth rated packages? Is 50 mbps enough bandwidth to stream 2 HD movies to two different HD TVs through the one modem simultaneously at night time?

Phil
Philasked
Fixed Wireless

Can you advise me if Fixed Wireless is available in Glenorie NSW 2157?

Colin B
Colin Basked
Australia On Line

I am currently with Telstra via HFC Cable and need to move to NBN. Due to Covid 19 I am currently having to host a server at my home for a charity I volunteer for. I am told the system cannot get access to files remotely on the server if the ISP uses CGNAT. Does Australia On Line use CGNAT and if so can I opt out ?

Michael B.Australia On LineSend a private message

Hi Colin, As we've discussed, we don't use CGNAT. Thanks for signing up with us.

Get an answer from our members and Australia On Line representatives

Services

There are three phone services, which are a Home Phone service, NBN Home Phone, and NBN Home Phone Plus.

There are seven types of internet services, which are: 4G Broadband, NBN HFC Cable, NBN Fibre, NBN Fibre to the Node, NBN Fibre to the Curb, NBN Fibre to the Basement, and NBN Wireless.

Points of praise

• The speedy service is appreciated by reviewers - whether it be a quick service setup, or delivering a replacement handset or NBN box, Australia Online staff were able to deliver on what they promised - often on the same day.
  • Staff are also quick and efficient at resolving problems. Householders appreciated that the call centre was located in Australia, as this helped with the quick turnaround when it came to service.
  • Excellent after-sales support and care was a definite plus point, and made customers feel supported on an ongoing basis.
  • Affordable pricing made customers happy to pay their monthly bills.
Compare all 7 Australia On Line