3.5

3.7

sara22au
sara22auSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Great Gardening!

This is the second time I've bought tube stock from Australian plants online, and, if anything, they've gotten better!
Plants arrived extremely well packaged, extremely healthy, and even more grown than the first time I ordered ( around 8 months ago) and at a fantastic price :) Arrived and planted today. Show details ·  1
Anthony F.
Anthony F.8 posts

First time customer , i wish i knew about previously would have saved hundreds of dollars. Good value well packed and delivered in good condition enjoyable experience.....loved the free seeds they included Show reply
Penny S.
Penny S.3 posts

Healthy plants and prompt delivery to Tas

My order arrived promptly and the plants were in excellent condition, I live in Kingston Tasmania and was very impressed with the careful packaging. All the plants were correctly described. I would be very happy to order from Australian Plants Online again. Show details ·  1
jennifer s.
jennifer s.33 posts

Andy L
Andy LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

I purchased 13 plants from Australian plants online . They were well packaged. Unfortunately four of the plants were in poor condition not fit for sale. These plants should never passed inspection for sale. I was unable to send photos of the plants within 48 hours due to a family crisis. I only wish I had read the reviews about this place before placing my order.
Geoff
Geoff33 posts

Fast and Cheap

Arrived in Sydney in a timely manner and in good condition. Price was good. Show reply
cbc c.
cbc c.South East Queensland, QLD

Great site

Plants arrived in perfect health and beautifully packed, would definitely recommend, 5 stars Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue

Healthy plants!

So very pleased with all my many plants from Australian Plants online. All arrived promptly and are thriving. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Rod
Rod

Terrible plants, terrible service

Plants arrived in shocking condition, only 4 survived
No refund on postage, not even partial
No offer to replace the plants even at a later stage Show details
BRDaydreamCottage
BRDaydreamCottageSouth-East, TAS

Disappointed by dismal delivery,

Recently placed an order, was so looking forward to it. I had mapped out the plants position, and written plastic tags with descriptions. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the box to find so many dying, desiccated plants. The plants were dry and not protected by sellotape ( except for the 2 dead grevilleas) and there was loose soil scattered in the bottom of the box.
I sent an email and hopefully managed to send photos immediately, and have not received a response after 2; days. I do not recommend this site as it is obviously very problematic shipping plants to Tasmania. Show details
Mary Townsend
Mary Townsend

Fast delivery and very healthy plants

I ordered and received 2 very healthy bat plants, they arrived quickly with no damage as they were packed well. I will definitely use this company again! Show details ·  1
ValO
ValONew South Wales6 posts

Trustworthy Company

I've bought tubestock a few times from Plants Online and they have always been well packed and in excellent condition, delivery being quick too. My latest order was apparently stolen in transit from the Sydney courier warehouse to my address. I could see by tracking the courier that the plants had arrived and were on their way to me. Plants Online were quick to let me know and replaced every plant without charge. The company gave me the option of another courier which I preferred and they arrived quickly, safely and in great condition. Thankfully all pots were labelled as the two varieties looked very similar. A happy customer. Show details ·  1
Jules H.
Jules H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fabulous service

Great service, great plants, great delivery service.. very happy customer Show details ·  1
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

My order

Have ordered through Australian plants on line a couple of times now. In the past buying tube stock from a nursery has proved risky usually losing the odd plant. However through these guys in all my orders I have have only had one that did not thrive. A Camelia. My last order was a bulk order of Lomandra " Matt Rush ". All in the ground for over a week and so far all growing well. Potted the extra ones I got as a just in case. They also are doing well in their bigger potts. Would and have recomended Australian Plants On Line any time. Thanks so much. Show details ·  1
Anton
AntonSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Poor quality tube stock

Bought 24 Alternanthera Brazilian Red tube stock plants from this seller 5 months ago. When order arrived 40% of tube stock smaller than a 50c piece. Five months later, 9 are already dead. To their credit, seller provided full refund, but not until after initial review. Show details

Marina

I don't want to put a review until I receive my goods however I am getting desperate. So many attempts to get in contact, email, chat box and phone! I was meant to receive my goods from 4th may- 9th of may and now it's the 10th. I have more than enough time to receive for Mother's Day. When does one get their order????

Kevin M.
Kevin M.

Indian mast trees where to buy

Jack

Hi there im Interested in Getting Some plants for a Hedge the paticular plant im after is called Phyllathus water plant i Need quite a few do you Supply large quantities and of so what time Frame do you Need for supply

Jack

Thanks so much for getting back to me just got to check the exact amount I think I’ll need 300 plus I’ll email you the exact amount on Monday the23rd

See all Australian Plants Online questions