Australia Post Home Insurance

Listing monitored by Australia Post

4 questions from our users

Joan B.
Joan B.asked

I have a insurance policy with you on a property 68 Mitchell Street Horrocks 6535 WA I have just sold this property how do I cancel this policy?
Regards Wayne A Boys

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Wayne,

The contact number for Aus Post Home and Contents Insurance is 1300 858 747 - available Monday to Friday, 8am-10.30pm and Saturday 8am-5pm (AEST).

You may want to edit your post to remove your name and full address details - even though you've now sold this property, it's always a good idea to avoid posting any personal information on a public website, you never know what scammers can do with this type of information.

02tet
02tetasked

Why wont Australia Post insure homes north of Townsville?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi 02tet,

Have you spoken to our Home Insurance team on 1800 220 044? They should be able to give you more info on this.

Priscila

Maria
Mariaasked

how do i get a quote for house and contents ins and are there any limits..i.e age ?...please reply via ....[email removed] regards Maria

KG in Brisbane
KG in Brisbane

Well Maria,

I would try the insurers website or better still try Canstar at https://www.canstar.com.au/ all your answers are just a question away.

Regards

KG

Australia P.Australia Post

Hi Maria,

You can get a quote online (https://auspost.com.au/home-contents-insurance) or by giving our team a call on 1800 220 044. They can also let you know any restrictions that might be applicable.

Roxy

Joybell
Joybellasked

How can I get a renewal from you? Phone number would be helpful.

Australia P.Australia Post

Hi Joybell,

You'll need to speak to our dedicated insurance support team, who can be reached on 1300 858 747.
This number is also listed on the home page of our Home and Contents insurance: http://auspo.st/2h0ym3S

Thanks,