4.5

89% · 13014 · 10%

Christine P.
Christine P.2 posts

There are better training providers out there

Super sassy to deal with, not a good experience. Went with another training provider that is so much better!
Dannah Mae D.
Dannah Mae D.South Australia

I am very happy I chose Australian College!

Australian College is absolutely amazing! They helped me during my stressful time. The staff and Director Jaye are very supportive, knowledgeable and helpful. I am very happy I chose Australian College. Thank you!
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie2 posts

Highly Recommended

I have completed two courses through Australian College and I can say that the trainers and the admin are very friendly and courteous and are genuinely helpful and wish to see you succeed. The reading material could be updated and links could be checked but overall with a good support system behind you you will be able to succeed.
Tegbir Dhillon
Tegbir Dhillon

Australian College is a good school

Successfully completed my diploma in childcare. Great communication from trainers and professional attitudes which made online study enjoyable. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Sarah
SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Supportive and professional

Australian College have been nothing but supportive throughout completing my Diploma. They conduct themselves in a professional manner and have been very helpful. I am very grateful to have found Australia College.
Grace Small
Grace Small

Australian College is a good virtual school

The school offers great email communication from both the school’s trainers and admin staff which I found polite and time-efficient in their replies. The school offers reflexible study however I do think that the technical writing of the course’s learning material should be improved. Otherwise, all-in-all, I’ve had a good experience.
Micheal P.
Micheal P.2 posts

Diploma in Early Childhood care and education

I enrolled in Australian College after Inspire Education filed bankruptcy and left me high and dry. Luckily I was suggested Australian College by another student and they were happy to take over from where Inspire Education left. Thank you Australian College.
Timea
TimeaTasmania

Fantastic college

Australian College helped me out in a very difficult time and I managed to finish my certificate with them. They have been amazing, flexible and always helpful. I can only recommend studying with them!
Jessica
Jessica

Rita P
Rita P

Highly recommended!

The support and encouragement I received from my trainers throughout my course was awesome.
I would recommend Australian College to anyone that wants to upskill or learn something new.
A big thank you :)
Scotty B
Scotty B

Life changing

The Australian College we’re extremely supportive & helped me create my dream of becoming & having the knowledge & skills to be a Personal Trainer. Thank you .
Paula T.
Paula T.3 posts

Definitely they walk the talk

Not only I am National qualified now but also through my journey they have helped me and supported me when I needed it the most. A college full of knowledge and amazing human resources. Thank you so much!
andrea p.
andrea p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Course completion

I got excellent feedback and help with specific assessments to complete my cert IV even with unforseen commitments restricting my study time. Great communication from trainers and professional attitudes which made online study enjoyable and uncomplicated,allowing me to focus on work placement and assessments to achieve my goal.
Ramya
Ramya2 posts

Highly recommended

It’s timely support and very fast response In corrections and feedback …
cuteaspiz
cuteaspiz4 posts

Very good course that I could finish in my own time!

The staff were friendly and helpful. The system of learning was easy to navigate and enjoyable to complete.