2Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

Verifiedaib.edu.au
2Australian Institute of Business (AIB)
4.4

88% · 23628 · 10%

4.5

Harry
Harry

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Education and Support

Having recently completed my MBA, I am delighted to express my profound satisfaction with the high-caliber education and exceptional support I encountered at AIB. This encompassed the responsiveness of the student services team, who consistently provided prompt assistance whenever needed. Show reply
Bridgette Haine
Bridgette HaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loves to increase the courses prices every few months

Loved studying with this school until the constant increases in courses. What was once less then 3000 is now $4800 for a subject. Do not recommend.
Paritosh Misra
Paritosh Misra

The right institution to do MBA from

MBA from AIB is a right fit for a working executive because it is highly rated, has good reputation, brings in current global relevance & content, offers flexibility and most importantly a memorable experience.
And it is from Australia, a country which is known for its high quality higher education.
Would certainly recommend. Show reply
Pranesh L
Pranesh LSydney, NSW

A Rewarding Achievement

Great course structure and content. Well planned for working individuals! Show reply
Indika P.
Indika P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for investment

I completed my MBA through AIB a few years ago and it was a very positive journey. The programme was more challenging than I anticipated but flexibility of the programme and the support of AIB helped me succeed. The knowledge and insights gained through the programme has helped me a lot throughout my career. Excellent value time and monetary investment. Show reply
Rob M.
Rob M.Perth, WA

Great for the time poor, very affordable and very supportive faculty

I did the MBA program over a fairly extended period of time, actually didn't complete my final project in the allotted timeframe, but a couple of years on checked if I could still do it. AIB allowed me to finish at no additional charge, which I thought was really impressive.

I do feel that the MBA experience is as much about the connections and community you acquire during the program, so the pure distance/online experience means this is a bit of a trade off you need to be aware of going in. That stated, as a means to an end for a credible qualification, AIB is a really good option, at least in my experience. Show reply

Dan Cody
Dan Cody2 posts

Anthony
AnthonySydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

Life Changing Experience and a very inclusive community

From application to admission - Excellent - very well organised and excellent communication of what is required
Subject learning and OLF - very supportive OLF's and very informative and insightful feedback, everytime I get a pass in each assessment, I am stoked.. the application of theories to practical very useful.
Classmates and Community - the best group, help each other to keep motivated...

WELL DONE AIB - best choice ever... very satisfied with the learning experience Show reply

Not yours
Not yours2 posts

Fantastic

I will be eternally grateful for AIB providing me with the opportunity to study for my MBA full time while working full time. It was an extremely difficult time but very rewarding as well. AIB made it manageable.
I would recommend this to anyone. Show reply
Robert Kerrison
Robert KerrisonHobart, TAS

A life-changing experience!

Studying for the MBA was one of the best decisions I have ever made and AIB provided all the tools and support that was necessary in providing a great student experience.

The facilitators were experienced in their respective fields which helped with practical application, and accessible, warm, friendly and supportive.

Student support was always available and I can't thank the staff at AIB enough for their dedication to student success.

Learning online was a breeze with the online learning portal providing a vast array of tools and materials that helped engage throughout the stage-by-stage journey.

I highly recommend AIB if you are looking to study in the MBA program. Show reply

Printerless
PrinterlessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

What a great experience! Highly recommend

It was a great learning opportunity and I really enjoyed my AIB experience. It was tough at times trying to balance family, work and study. My one critic was back in 2019, AIB wanted students to apply for 4 classes at a time and put time frames on the completion of the degree - this really discouraged me for a time. Would have liked the freedom to complete the course at my own pace and encourage a better work/life balance. Other than that... it was a great experience that I recommend to anyone. Show 2 replies
Kathryn
Kathryn

Great lecturers

I was well supported by my supervisors whilst enrolled in my PhD Show reply
Patrick
Patrick

Patchy

I learned some valuable things but found many topics disorganised. The website was good.
Jack
Jack2 posts

Shaped my career

The AIB MBA had a profound impact on my career, equipping me with the skills and knowledge I needed to take a holistic approach to designing products and services for organisations. In a fiercely competitive market, it gave me the edge and confidence to develop strategic solutions for any challenge thrown at me. Thanks to the MBA, I was able to elevate my career and achieve success in the business world. Show reply