Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a fantastic journey

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely worth the effort - a positive experience

My overall experience was extremely positive - once I made the decision to commence the course I never looked back and kept focussed with the guidance timelines keeping me on track and on time. Like any course with fairly heavy commitments, it was important to keep motivated (which can wax and wain) with the prize firmly in sight. I found the course content engaging and interesting with the majority of facilitators responsive and engaged. I received a GPA 6 score which I was pleased about, however I did put in a lot of effort which paid off. Definitely assists me in my day to day career and future prospects. I would definitely recommend AIBMBA to anyone interested in further quality education.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for sharing your experience with the MBA, Andrew. Congratulations on such a fantastic academic result. That's a true testament to the effort you put in!

Leeann

LeeannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

I have just finished my MBA with AIB this year after commencing in 2017. My whole experience was amazing. I would highly recommend this course. The institute and all the support staff were of the highest calibre and always helpful. I loved it.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Congratulations on completing your MBA, Leeann! We're so glad to hear that your MBA experience with us was really positive and that our staff played a part in that. Thank you very much for your review.

Administrative service is poor!

Fulfilling journey

Starting my Master’s means financial adjustments. As such SHEL financial package was just what I needed. I was very scared at first because my last school experience was in 2006 but I made it. My greatest challenge is balancing work as I am police officer and time for classes and study. AIB support with examples really helped and made it easy to do the work , pass all modules and get out lol. Through God all things are truly possible

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for your review, Donna, and congratulations on completing the MBA. You did it! Thank you for choosing AIB and SHEL.

Kwong ChuenSydney, NSW

Flexibility that many universities could not provide

Kwong Chuen

Wouldn't miss it. I have already registered.

An Awesome AIB MBA Journey

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Congratulations on completing your MBA, Russ! What a journey you've had. All your determination has paid off and it's certainly inspiring. Thank you for choosing AIB and for sharing your story.

Russ Trinidad
Russ Trinidad

Thank you, AIB!

Practical MBA

I completed my MBA at AIB this year.
The entire program was well designed,
First of all, the course content could easily be linked with practical issue on the work environment.
Secondly, I had to conduct a project in every module that I undertook. This, was challenging but it helped in gaining specific knowledge in various aspects of business administration.
Thirdly, the course was designed to broaden one's knowledge about business administration.
Last but not least, the course did not only focused on present issues, but it helped me to be equipped for the ongoing changes in the business environment.

My MBA Journey with AIB

Perfect study options

I have completed my MBA at AIB over the last year I have enjoyed the style of learning, support options, clafication of what’s required, workload and options how to balance it.

My advice would be to join in on the forum discussions for extra support and order your textbooks before the subject commences.
I would also suggest keeping your textbooks on file for later on as you don’t know when you will need them again to refer back to.
I highly recommend AIB.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for reflecting on your MBA journey with us, Jade! We're so glad to hear that the learning style suited you to a tee and that you recommend AIB to others. Also, thanks for sharing these valuable tips for future students!

Very high standard, support and quality.

Choosing the AIB MBA was in fact one of the best decisions I made in quite a while. The program offered the academic perspective to the years of practical experience I had. I found the quality and standard to be quite above par.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Don. We're thrilled to hear that the MBA complemented your practical expertise and that it was a valuable career investment for you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

The MBA from the Australian Institute of Business is Fantastic.

The MBA from the Australian Institute of Business is a fantastic MBA. The course content is very good and I believe it offers value for money. Its offered in a flexible manner that allows students to continue working (or doing whatever it is they do) while gaining a valuable qualification, full of both theoretical knowledge and Practical application. For me, the MBA from the Australian Institute of Business was a journey of discovery as it offered a different perspective on many aspects of my professional life.

For many students, the MBA opens doors to better global careers. If you are considering an MBA, I would highly recommend Australian Institute of Business.
Eliya MWALE (MBA - AIB)

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you very much for your review, Eliya. We're delighted to hear that you found the course so valuable!

Advice for other students

Micha
Micha

You're welcome

cindylou

cindylouMornington Peninsula

Satisfying & rewarding experience

Excellent support after returning to study after 30 years in the workforce

After becoming an "empty nester" I decided to return to study after 30 years.
My choice of course was to do an MBA as I am looking at Board opportunities in the future.
I found AIB very helpful in getting me started on my study journey. The online portal provided me with all the materials I needed, the collaboration with other AIB students and AIB lecturers helped me successfully pass each subject. Completing my MBA in August 2018 left me feeling very accomplished.
Thanks AIB

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Congratulations on taking the leap and successfully completing your MBA! We're thrilled to hear that it's been such a rewarding journey. Thank you for choosing AIB for your MBA, and all the very best with the next stage of your career.

Ripped Off

I withdrew long before the March cut off and still they charged me $6000 for my trouble. How can this be legal.......

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Ally. We're very disappointed to read this. We have sent you a private message to hopefully get some more information from you, including your full name, so we can follow up.

PWB

PWB

Terrible by comparison

first subject Leadership. My initial experience

Richo
Richo

Thanks for the feedback. Exam is out of the way and waiting with anticipation on the result. Next stop...Marketing management...... lookout! I'm keen for the next chapter!! Thanks again!

RezVancouver

Not accommodating for people with disabilities or extenuating circumstances

JasonF

JasonFGeorgetown

A transformational MBA program.

I have always wanted to understand the business side of my aviation profession. So, after signing up with AIB to obtain my MBA, I can say that the experience has been transformational. Indeed, I incorporated learnt theories with all my practical experiences. The results have been amazing.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

We're so glad to hear it's been such a transformational experience for your Jason! Fusing aviation with business must've been fascinating and a great way to learn and apply the course theory. Thank you for your review!

Gaurav G.

Gaurav G.asked

Hi Team,
Please let me know placement options available after finishing MBA from AIB.
One has to seek to make like minded people network during MBA. How online MBA in AIB will help to find networking opportunity.

Appreciate your answers in advance.
Thanks.
-GG

L. Ramseyasked

I am an expired student . I had only my project to complete but unfortunately a relative became ill and I had to take care of her. Can I reume studies after a couple of years? Will my previous work be considered?

Donna John
Donna John

No the project results will only be considered for the year it was passed. To continue after a number of years you will have to contact AIB. Do you live in Trinidad and Tobago? If yes contact CTS

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi L. Ramsey. We'd be delighted to welcome you back to AIB. You can reach out to our Student Support team by sending an email to enquiries@aib.edu.au. They can take a look at your student record and advise what will be required to get back into study.

viv

vivasked

I have completed my Masters in Biomedical Engineering from India, I would like to know if I will be eligible to apply for the MBA program. I would like to know if there are any scholarships available?. If I am eligible how do I start the process? Thank you.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thanks for your question Viv. If your Master's is recognised in Australia, you would be eligible for the MBA. No, we are not currently offering any scholarships. The first step is to confirm your eligibility here - http://bit.ly/2FKmF1x

Get an answer from our members and Australian Institute of Business (AIB) representatives