Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

Listing monitored by Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
kara07
kara07South East Queensland, QLD

3 stars for flexibility & price.

Paul C.
Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision I have ever made

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for your review. It’s a real joy to read of your development through the learning already. We appreciate your kind words, and look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you continue to kick goals throughout your degree.

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Do It

The course content and teachings are relevant to real life situations.
It was definitely challenging to balance life, work and family but you get what you put in.
The journey is well worth it!

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thanks for your review Janet, and congratulations on reaching the end of your MBA journey. Great to hear all your hard work was well worth it. Thank you for putting your faith in us and choosing AIB for your Masters.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Business (AIB) compares to other Education & Training Services

Darryn Keneally
Darryn KeneallySouth Australia

Fantastic study experience

My experience with AIB was very fulfilling. I have an incredibly busy life but found the study processes with AIB to be very accomodating and supportive. I found the staff and academic team very helpful and understanding.
I am so pleased I made the commitment to study with AIB.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you Darryn for sharing your experience studying with AIB! We're thrilled that the programme fit well into your life and you felt supported throughout. We wish you all the best with what's ahead for you post MBA!

Ian C.
Ian C.North Queensland, QLD

Challenging but well worth it!

It was a struggle to get back into study however I found the AIB team to be very helpful across the board. Questions were followed promptly by the student support team and the OLFs, across all subjects, worked hard to help me achieve my best results. I learned a lot more that I thought I would and I was able to get a promotion before I had even finished.
The experience was one I will always remember and the challenges, mainly around fitting it into my life, made receiving the parchment so much more rewarding. If you are thinking about an MBA, AIB will make that journey worthwhile.

James W
James WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great MBA for specialization in Finance

AIB MBA program is quality and course delivery was excellent and it is a degree program at masters level in which you need to apply yourself. If you are looking for a free ride and education journey where people hold your hand then you are not ready to do an MBA. However if you are like me and can dedicate yourself and fulfill the program requirements and apply the knowledge to your work then this MBA is for you.

I have noticed some negative comments on here and can say that I know who applied them selves and those who never showed up for online lectures and webinars.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi James. Thank you for sharing your MBA journey with us here. We really appreciate it!

Dan C
Dan CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing across the board...

Ben S
Ben SSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a fantastic experience!

Learning Material
AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Congratulations Ben! A truly giant achievement, and one that we hope you celebrated with your loved ones over the holiday break. Thank you for recommending AIB and sharing your experience here - we really appreciate it!

Well worth the effort

Wayne
WayneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a fantastic journey

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely worth the effort - a positive experience

My overall experience was extremely positive - once I made the decision to commence the course I never looked back and kept focussed with the guidance timelines keeping me on track and on time. Like any course with fairly heavy commitments, it was important to keep motivated (which can wax and wain) with the prize firmly in sight. I found the course content engaging and interesting with the majority of facilitators responsive and engaged. I received a GPA 6 score which I was pleased about, however I did put in a lot of effort which paid off. Definitely assists me in my day to day career and future prospects. I would definitely recommend AIBMBA to anyone interested in further quality education.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for sharing your experience with the MBA, Andrew. Congratulations on such a fantastic academic result. That's a true testament to the effort you put in!

Leeann
LeeannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

I have just finished my MBA with AIB this year after commencing in 2017. My whole experience was amazing. I would highly recommend this course. The institute and all the support staff were of the highest calibre and always helpful. I loved it.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Congratulations on completing your MBA, Leeann! We're so glad to hear that your MBA experience with us was really positive and that our staff played a part in that. Thank you very much for your review.

Administrative service is poor!

Fulfilling journey

Starting my Master’s means financial adjustments. As such SHEL financial package was just what I needed. I was very scared at first because my last school experience was in 2006 but I made it. My greatest challenge is balancing work as I am police officer and time for classes and study. AIB support with examples really helped and made it easy to do the work , pass all modules and get out lol. Through God all things are truly possible

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for your review, Donna, and congratulations on completing the MBA. You did it! Thank you for choosing AIB and SHEL.

Kwong ChuenSydney, NSW

Flexibility that many universities could not provide

Kwong Chuen

Wouldn't miss it. I have already registered.

Read more reviews - page 2

serah I.asked

Hello are there any Degree in Finance and Administration or Degree in Accounting courses available?

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hello Serah. We offer an MBA specialisation in Finance which includes specialised learning in corporate finance, financial markets and investments, as well as a holistic view of business management including leadership, marketing, operations, governance, HR, project management and more. If this MBA in Finance is of interest to you, head over to our website to receive the MBA course brochure - https://www.aib.edu.au/brochure-request/

I need an Application form thanks and Kind Regards Serah

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Certainly! Here is the link to our online application form - https://online.aib.edu.au/reserve-your-spot/

Colleen D.
Colleen D.asked

Iam from Papua New Guinea, Bougainville, I have a certificate in Project Management I obtained from World Bank ( IDIB) INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT IN POST CONFLICT BOUGAINVILLE PROJECT for women. Can you help me find the right course and if I am eligible for what type of certificate or degree
Thanks for your help
Cheers
Colleen Cordine Dixon

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Colleen. You may like to consider our Graduate Certificate in Management (GCM) which is a postgraduate qualification and the first stage of our MBA program. See details on the course here - https://www.aib.edu.au/courses/aib-mba/graduate-certificate-in-management/

Eligibility requires previous study at Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's degree or higher level, or sufficient management experience. You may also wish to consider our MBA Pathway program which upon completion will provide entry to our GCM program.

Aaron
Aaronasked

I noticed that AIB advertises AACSB accreditation, but I couldn't find AIB on the AACSB website's list of schools. Can you clarify?

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thanks for your question Aaron. AIB is a member of AACSB International, but our programmes are not accredited by the association. Please do get in contact with us should you have any other queries. https://www.aib.edu.au/contact/

See all Australian Institute of Business (AIB) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australian Institute of Business (AIB) representatives

CategoryEducation & Training Services