Verifiedaipc.net.au

95% · 64529 · 4%

Bec B.
Bec B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
 Pinned

I recently completed the Diploma of Counselling course, and I must say it has been an incredibly enriching experience. Throughout the duration of the program, I found myself not only learning about the intricacies of the counseling industry but also gaining valuable insights into my own personal growth journey.

The course curriculum was thoughtfully designed, covering a wide range of topics that provided a comprehensive understanding of counseling principles, techniques, and ethical considerations. From communication skills to therapeutic approaches, each module was carefully crafted to equip students with practical tools and knowledge essential for a career in counseling.

What truly stood out to me was the emphasis on self-awareness and personal development woven into the fabric of the course. Through reflective exercises, case studies, and interactive discussions, I had the opportunity to explore my own beliefs, values, and biases, allowing me to develop a deeper understanding of myself and my potential as a counselor.

Moreover, the support and guidance provided by the instructors and mentors were invaluable. Their expertise, passion, and genuine commitment to student success created a nurturing learning environment where I felt encouraged to ask questions, share insights, and seek guidance every step of the way.

As I reflect on my journey through the Diploma of Counselling course, I am filled with a sense of gratitude and empowerment. Not only has it equipped me with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the counseling industry, but it has also enriched my personal life in profound ways. I feel more confident, compassionate, and prepared to make a positive difference in the lives of others.

I wholeheartedly recommend the Diploma of Counselling course to anyone seeking to embark on a journey of personal and professional growth in the counseling field. It has been a transformative experience that I will carry with me as I continue to pursue my passion for helping others and making a meaningful impact in the world of counselling.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors   DM

Thanks so much, Bec, for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you were able to get so much out of our course, both personally and professionally!

Maya Belyovska
Maya Belyovska

AIPC - Adelaide has opened the door to an incredible world of knowledge and opportunity!

This course was one of the best learning experiences I have ever had. I felt supported and encouraged every step of the way. Every assessor I have had the opportunity to meet and work with has been nothing short of helpful, supportive, extremely knowledgeable and experienced. All my questions and concerns were answered and acknowledged, not to mention lengthy discussions of countless counseling topics and theories. AIPC - Adelaide will always be my first choice when it comes to my professional development and new career.
Mick
Mick3 posts

A wonderful Study Experience

I loved the "self-study", and "self-pace" part of it. It allowed me to hold a job while studying. I also enjoyed the "practical seminars" where I could meet other students. During the seminars I was able to speak to a teacher face-to-face and "hook up" with other students. Meeting other students put the pressure on to study even harder as you wanted to meet them again at next month's seminar. It was always a relaxing and fun atmosphere and I am going to miss these sessions.
Andrew P.
Andrew P.

Olfa
OlfaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good learning experience and amazing staff

Overall I have been very satisfied with my course at AIPC (Diploma of Counselling): great supportive staff, good course structure, really an informative experience for anyone wanting to dip their toes into counselling. Some glitches to be corrected in the written material, but nothing major or preventing me from progressing in my learning.
Nilanka Amarasekara
Nilanka Amarasekara

Really happy with my master program

Very interesting course I am doing in my own peaceful environment.
Lloyd Powell
Lloyd PowellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great way to get into counselling

I have just completed a Diploma in Counselling with AIPC. I recommend it for anybody looking for a thorough introduction to Counselling, and also want to be able to register with a professional body upon completion (ACA).

I particularly found the in-person practicals in the Adelaide office to be top notch. They were enjoyable and delivered by experienced and passionate instructors.

It is also particularly good value for what you get, especially if you pay upfront.

Yolande Van Deventer
Yolande Van DeventerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruth A.
Ruth A.South East Queensland, QLD

Group Assessment are the way to go

The course material is spot on, and the practical assessors where supportive and offered fantastic introspective insight to aid in the learning process. Their background and expertise inspired and guide students in beginning their careers as a compellor.
Gen D
Gen DAdelaide2 posts

Excellent Institute!

Enjoying the course thus far. Very professional and efficient. The assessments are very helpful in that I go back and find more information I had previously missed and it helps me focus on important details. The practical seminar was also very beneficial. Thank you team Adelaide. I'm glad I chose this course and particularly this institute.
Time P.
Time P.South East Queensland, QLD

Natalia D.
Natalia D.3 posts

Great self-paced study

The best thing about studying the Diploma is that it's completely self-paced. I was on the maternity leave and was able to study while my baby was sleeping. I had private practicals with another student and an assessor which saved me a massive amount of time. The only thing you need to keep in mind that time management is essential. If you don't allocate time for study, you are never going to finish the Diploma. I recommend this course to anyone who is planning to start a career in Counselling.
AmV
AmV

Informative and Kind

AIPC Zoom with Carol last weekend - great feedback, very informative! Carol was able to aid my learning in effective counselling concepts, was efficient in the process and kind throughout the meeting.
Jen Muller
Jen MullerCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy

I was amazed and pleased how smooth my whole study journey went, the AICP team have been fantastic and always quick to help and guide if needed them. Highly recommend studing through AICP the course is well thought out and easy to navigate. Show reply
sam c.
sam c.

Diploma of Counselling

I completed the Diploma of Counselling and found the material well structured and easy to use. The support staff were helpful and tutors were available for any study issues. I would recommend them. Show reply