Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Carolyn L.

Carolyn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Well worth it!

I was very satisfied with the course content for the Graduate Diploma, it was very enriching and I have incorporated many aspects of what I learnt into the workplace.

The course had challenges but overall not too difficult to complete. I enjoyed the flexibility of studying at my own pace around my work commitments.

Sharon White

Sharon WhitePerth, WA

Excellence

Have found the whole experience from course content, help and efficiency from Lisa in Admin, Facilitators Ken, Priscilla and Lisa sharing their knowledge and life skills, to be a truely wonderful experience. Highly recommend studying with AIPC to create a new career option with the bonus of gaining your own personally growth and insight along the way. Wish you all the best and commend the excellence displayed from the Professional Perth team at AIPC.

Jennifer Hickey

Jennifer HickeyCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

What an experience, super easy to communicate with and the training has been excellent. I highly recommend this Organization. I have been able to fast track my learning at my pace and the support staff have been brilliant to ensure a continuous flow of feedback.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive Learning

To begin with its like learning a whole new language. The staff at AIPC are like one big united family the encouragement, friendlyness and support has been amazing. The monthly practice sessions and advance skills are essential for me and have been a big part in feeling relaxed and confident along with making contacts with other like minded people. I love to be free to study at my own pace and to be able to adjust with lives challenges. I am half way through and really excited to get through the next half.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flexible, supportive, hands on learning

Having a specific learning agenda and background in behaviour and training, I researched numerous educational institutions for the right fit. AIPC was the stand out. High vocational standard, great support team and a wealth of knowledge among the assessors. Currently half way through the Diploma of Counselling, I'd highly recommend this course.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flexible learning at its best

I am half way through the Diploma of Counselling and am finding the content really interesting. The course is structured really well and it is great to be able to complete modules at your own pace but still have access to assistance when needed. I love the opportunity for face to face assessment days to meet and learn from others. The instructors are really supportive and encouraging. Highly recommend the course!

MargotM

MargotMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High educational and vocational standard

I find the standards of this course and its facilitators to be very high. Holding 2 degrees already, including a Masters, and having begun a counselling course with a different private educational institution, I can honestly say that this course is top notch. I could go on for an essay comparing this Diploma with the other pathetic online course I commenced and left in disgust (getting my money back, thankfully). I feel confident that graduates of AIPC will be well-qualified to enter the mental health sector with a high level of professionalism and self-awareness.

Learning Material

Fantastic course, fantastic support.

The team at AIPC are just fantastic, so supportive, knowledgeable and generous with their time. The course content is really well structured and provides a great foundation for anyone wishing to move into this fantastic field. I would highly recommend this course

Saskia

SaskiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great remote study experience

I recently completed the Diploma of Financial Counselling with AIPC. I found the course content well structured, easy to follow and I loved that I could self-pace my studies. I am in a regional area and completed this course completely remotely, which was not a problem at all. The support team were wonderful to deal with and made me feel like a person, not just a student number.

Great experience!

The Diploma in Counselling has been a great experience. The AIPC team - Carina are extremely motivated, supportive and knowledgeable. The course content is very straightforward, clear and organised. I am glad to have the opportunity to attend the practice sessions and the workshops, always helping us learn, share experiences and connect with other students. The practical assessments in seminar format have greatly enriched my studies. So far, I do recommend this course.

Jodi

JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

The entire team at AIPC have been amazing in their knowledge, support and care. I can’t speak highly enough of them. The study guides are easy to follow and well set out and I love how you get a “book of readings” relevant to each unit so that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on textbooks. I get so much out of the practice sessions they run as well as the workshops and have made so many friends and contacts through them. The trainers are a wealth of knowledge and are so passionate about what they do. They provide an all-round amazing study experience!

Peta

PetaVictoria

Excellent Course

Very encouraging classroom learning environment with wise industry-experienced lecturers. Excellent off-campus lecturer learning support provided. Module learning materials included a broad range of theoretical concepts. The diploma is a great foundation for the Bachelor of Counselling.

Teaching Staff

Looking after their students!

The whole team are a pleasure to study with. The assessors are very knowledgeable and full of wisdom and experience. The office staff always looked after me. The campus at Carina is very welcoming, feels like a second home.
The content was difficult at times, and I would have liked to learned a little more about trauma.
Otherwise I really enjoyed the content. I thought I knew alot before I started the diploma in counselling but I learned so so much more. Thankyou Rob and the team for helping me along my journey.

Cristin E.

Cristin E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing course

I have already learned so much from the course and am finding the skills useful for both my personal and professional life.

The course content is straightforward and the assessment takes effort but is not overly challenging. The tutors at Adelaide are super helpful and supportive and I've met some great students too.

I would highly recommend studying with AIPC.

Excellent course!

I just completed the Diploma of Counselling! I liked the self paced nature of the course which suited me well. The face to face workshops provided a great opportunity to practice what we have learned and was well supported by the facilitators. I have no hesitation in recommending this course to anyone.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diploma of Counselling with AIPC

I found the AIPC Diploma of Counselling course absolutely wonderful!
Having just finished studying a Diploma with a UK company, I found this course to be really great with
help and encouragement if you needed it and the staff were all so wonderful!
Self-paced made it less stressful and the practical sessions were great!
Thank you AIPC Sunshine Coast and Brisbane!

Yanlin Huang

Yanlin HuangCentral Queensland, QLD

AIPC is a great institute for people ongoing studying

It is amazing that i am going to graduate from my diploma of community services and i can't believe it. Here thank all the staff of AIPC for your advice, guidance, help, patience , and encouragement ! I am here especially to thank Brett for your wonderful services to me. I also thank my mate Felix who introduced me to AIPC in the first place. I can't use any words to express my appreciation to all the staff of AIPC, i can't succeed without you!

Song Hi Lee

Song Hi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Stepping Stone To Expanding My Talents..

As a Therapist and based at home with my own business, after much research I found the AIPC online course to be the best alternative to furthering my career as a Counsellor. Financially affordable and self paced I found the content of the course to be extremely well balanced and precise. I found the practical sessions to be very heart centred and with a genuine holistic approach. I would also like to express my appreciation for the valuable support from the professional team in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast. I have no hesitation in recommending the AIPC to anyone who wishes to follow their passion and desire to become a Counsellor.

Sophie

SophieFar North Queensland, QLD

Best education provider I have dealt with in Australia

I completed my Diploma of Counselling with AIPC earlier this year and highly recommend them. Having studied for a Certificate IV through another online education provider, I have found AIPC to be far superior in terms of student support, course material layout and content and assessment methods. The website is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the staff are helpful, enthusiastic and informed. I highly recommend AIPC to anyone who is comparing online education providers and would definitely use them again for my future studies.

By Clive Greaves

I really enjoyed the course having completed my Diploma in 8 months. The material was very interesting and I found this very practical and relevant. The facilitators were really supportive and I found the practicals very interesting. I believe I learnt as much from the practicals as I did for the material. I am starting my own practice now and know that I have a good base to work with now that I have completed my diploma. Thank you to all involved for the wonderful experience that I had in the last 8 months.