Listing monitored by Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Great learning journey!

The course of Diploma of Counselling is particularly useful, the completion of the assignments and practical seminars let me have a deeper grasp of knowledge. The teachers are very responsible and supportive and gave me clear feedback on my strengths and areas that need to improve. It was an unforgettable and wonderful learning experience.

Kelly
Kelly Perth, WA

Amazing college

I am so great full to AIPC from start to finish I never had an issue with the college . So many support options for students , knowledge base was so helpful and the practical options were so helpful when also working full time I honestly believe I wouldn’t have succeeded with another college.

Sue H.
Sue H.Perth, WA

Brilliant !

I had retired from work and found the course brilliant for personal growth and the enhancement of my volunteer work I do .”incidental counselling”
Professional and well supported so glad to have achieved the Diploma of Counselling with AIPC.
Highly Recommend Sue

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors compares to other Education & Training Services

Great course structure and support

I have completed 3 courses with AIPC and found the content intellectually stimulating and very applicable in my personal life. This course is suited to individual's who are self-motivated and can study autonomously. As AIPC grows, I've found their student support and resources really helpful - especially two great programs I've used to help graduates find work after or start your own business. I recommend AIPC as a great counselling course provider and competitor to Universities providing similar curriculum.

MELINDA Janetzki
MELINDA Janetzki South East Queensland, QLD

Graduate Diploma in relationship counselling

My experience was extremely positive. I appreciated the flexibility of the course and the support and feedback every step of the way. Many personal life challenges occurred during my studies but I was able to continue at my own pace.

Bon
BonCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend AIPC.

Content relevant to daily work practices. Comments on assessments positive and encouraging, especially with assessments resubmitted. Staff froendly supportive in times when life gets in the way of study. Thankyou.

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support!

I am halfway through the Diploma & have found it incredibly rewarding so far. The Tutors & staff at AIPC (regional in my case) are always very helpful & supportive in all areas of your learning journey. The modules are in-depth, enjoyable & comprehensive. The Practical's are challenging but again supportive, they want you to succeed & its a great experience to learn & grow even further... highly recommend.

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

I enjoyed the course work and AIPC help me complete my placement.

The course was difficult but fair as all material and links to where it could be found was provided. The hardest part was finding a placement and AIPC came up with a novel idea of a virtual placement which was a very good experience.

Kay L.
Kay L.South East Queensland, QLD

An amazing learning institute

The course was incredible, very hands on with the practical components. The teachers and staff were amazing, and went out of their way to assist each and every student. The content was spot on and very helpful

Nicky
NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

AIPC combines well with work and family commitments

The teaching content was spot on and very valuable for my learning of Financial Counselling. The work was very achievable with work, family commitments and I could work on my assignments when I needed to. Very flexible.

Susan from Bundaberg Qld
Susan from Bundaberg QldWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Financial Counselling Course!

I have just completed my Diploma of Financial Counselling with AIPC remotely. The Student Portal was easy to navigate and the resources provided on the site were extremely useful to support learning.
The student support team based in Buderim Qld were always more than happy to assist with any enquiries during my studies.
I would highly recomend AIPC to anyone considering a career in Counselling.

Eske D.
Eske D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional team, highly recommend the AIPC!

I have completed by counselling degree in May this year. the course was well organized, books were interesting and practical exams were excellent! Everyone working here was 100% helpful and friendly. If you are considering obtaining your counselling diploma, I definitely recommend the AIPC!

Best Place to Study

This course was fantastic! The content covered lots of different areas to ensure you are provided with a tool kit to assist others and apply in your future work. The assessors and other staff were lovely and supportive the whole way through. The course is fairly easy to follow, even if you haven’t done study for a long time. It is all self paced, so you can literally fit it around your life! It was a phenomenal experience!

Leanne S.Perth, WA

Practical workshop would help to enhance this course

I was satisfied with the content however I think this course would be enhanced by offering a practical one day workshop in mindfulness techniques so participants could actively learn some of the techniques. I think would have been invaluable and could be offered at an extra cost/option.

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
Leanne S.

Sorry I should have clarified I have completed the Advanced Study Major and my comments are in relation to my experience.

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Fascinating and well laid out

I have really enjoyed the course so far. The materials are extensive and well laid out, there is plenty of additional reading provided and even more suggested for those who want to extend their knowledge on different topics. I have found the course to be thought provoking and it has challenged some of my own thinking. I would definitely recommend it.

Read more reviews - page 2