Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

AIPC - second to none

Im so glad I enrolled with AIPC. They are very professional and provide courses which reflect this. Although my studies started off slowly due to my own external and personal commitments, eventually my circumstances changed and I was able to study really hard and push through to the end at a quicker rate. The turn around speed of marking is second to none and I believe this was able to keep me on track. I will definitely enroll on further studies with AIPC down the track.

Laura

LauraCanberra 2600, ACT

Well worth the investment of time and money

Learning Material

The perfect way to start this kind of journey

Really enjoyed studying online with AIPC. Having the ability to go at your own pace is fantastic. No time limits or pressure. Support whenever you need it. What more could you ask for? After blogging and advice guru'ing for years online, this was ideal for me to start that transition from hobby to professional. The staff are friendly, qualified and really care about you finding success afterwards. They don't just cut you off after you finish. Amazing service!

AIPC Professional Supportive Training At It's Best

True support and have made this journey both memorable and enjoyable. The team are among the best in all aspects from information prior to enrolment, enrolling, training, facilitating and assessment.

Clear understanding

Good communication and always helpful, Supportive and are knowledgeable.
I was satisfied with the course and having access to resources, platforms.
Anytime I spoke to someone, it was a can do attitude.

Learning Material

A very comprehensive course which focuses on the key points.

The course content is very appropriate for the level of knowledge that needs to be acquired and consolidated to complete the diploma of Counselling. The resources provided by AIPC is great and very helpful.

Rachel

RachelNorth Queensland, QLD

Wonderful journey

I thoroughly enjoyed my learning journey, and feel that the course content while challenging was extremely informative and the access to several different platforms of knowledge was exceptional. I was very satisfied with this course and feel I was supported in an inclusive and nurturing development environment.

Nicky Davison

Nicky DavisonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So far, a great experience with lots of support

I had spoken to a number of training providers prior to contacting the AIPC, and I have to say I was really impressed with the the APIC Gold Coast staff and their communication when carrying out my initial research. Their knowledge on all aspects of counselling is excellent and they really care about your progress. The materials are great and the portal is easy to get around. A really supportive team.

Michelle

MichelleGreat Southern, WA

Wonderful journey learning a new career

Thank you to the AIPC staff at Perth office, you are all fabulous. I thoroughly enjoyed studying this course. I had a few stops and starts along the way, as life events happen, and not once did I feel pressured beyond what I was able to do. I learnt so much from the facilitators along the way, and it was well worth the 1000km round trip to attend the workshops and assessments face to face with these wonderful people. It was also amazing meeting other students and sharing stories, experiences and getting great support from all concerned. All this built my confidence to know this is the career I really want to do, and now know I can do successfully and professionally.

Erica

EricaSouth West, WA

Great way to learn

The course content was thorough, easy to comprehend and follow making for good success. The practical component made for so much more learning and really putting things into perspective. I can't speak highly enough of the value this brought to the experience and learning. I traveled several hours from the country to participate and it was always overwhelmingly worth the effort. The staff on the help line where always there and always helped me to find the answers myself, further enhancing my skills. I would recommend AIPC for study to anyone, I learnt so much and enjoyed the experience.

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

I loved the study and APIC online was extremely easy to use

I was scared to start studying, but once I got started I could not get enough. I found all the staff at AIPC very helpful and supportive. The student portal was very easy to use and I did not encounter any issues at all. I did not find the course difficult because I enjoyed it so much. I ended up graduating in 6 months while raising 2 children and working casual. I really had a wonderful journey.

Nikki Wagner

Nikki WagnerNorthern Region, NSW

Very impressed with the service & support provided!

Staff are helpful, they listen & follow up promptly. Feedback on submitted assessments is quality! It is reassuring to speak to the same staff members in follow up contact as they better know my situation.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fantastic, a great decision

I am so grateful to have discovered AIPC. The support, friendships and easy to follow curriculum has clarified that I have made the right choice. I am very happy with my first 6 months and I am looking forward to competing the study.

AIPC - Professional, Helpful and Well Informed

I started my Counselling Diploma to assist me with my Volunteer work after being away from a study environment for nearly 30 years. The On line Diploma is easy to navigate and the staff at Gold Coast AIPC are friendly and extremely helpful. I am 2/3 the way through in a very short time and have loved every minute. Thank you AIPC

Jennifer Z.

Jennifer Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Empowering experience

My journey completing my Diploma in Counselling has been one that has changed my life. The support and encouragement I received from the team on the Gold Coast was exceptional and was instrumental to my success. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has a desire to support others in becoming the best version of themselves. It was challenging but well worth the hard work.

Carina

CarinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Beneficial learning experience

The course and content covered is invaluable, not only from the standpoint of gaining professional skills, knowledge and a nationally recognised qualification but from the opportunity to gain insight into our own lives. There is such wonderful support provided and encouragement to help you along the way to achieve your goal/s. I highly recommend the AIPC.

Carolyn L.

Carolyn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Well worth it!

I was very satisfied with the course content for the Graduate Diploma, it was very enriching and I have incorporated many aspects of what I learnt into the workplace.

The course had challenges but overall not too difficult to complete. I enjoyed the flexibility of studying at my own pace around my work commitments.

Sharon White

Sharon WhitePerth, WA

Excellence

Have found the whole experience from course content, help and efficiency from Lisa in Admin, Facilitators Ken, Priscilla and Lisa sharing their knowledge and life skills, to be a truely wonderful experience. Highly recommend studying with AIPC to create a new career option with the bonus of gaining your own personally growth and insight along the way. Wish you all the best and commend the excellence displayed from the Professional Perth team at AIPC.

Jennifer Hickey

Jennifer HickeyCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

What an experience, super easy to communicate with and the training has been excellent. I highly recommend this Organization. I have been able to fast track my learning at my pace and the support staff have been brilliant to ensure a continuous flow of feedback.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive Learning

To begin with its like learning a whole new language. The staff at AIPC are like one big united family the encouragement, friendlyness and support has been amazing. The monthly practice sessions and advance skills are essential for me and have been a big part in feeling relaxed and confident along with making contacts with other like minded people. I love to be free to study at my own pace and to be able to adjust with lives challenges. I am half way through and really excited to get through the next half.