Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Rachel West

Rachel WestSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's been a fantastic journey

Very satisfied with the teaching, the tutors were helpful. The content was interesting and thought provoking. I found the course challenging in some areas which only encouraged me to explore other ways of learning.

MLe

MLeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent training organisation

The course is well researched and referenced - they seem to be University standard documents, texts and referencing. The course is of a high standard and the workbook requirements are straightforward.
The course seamlessly dovetails from one subject to the next.
The content is engaging, useful and clear, and I have been able to incorporate my learnings into my current case-management work role even in the first few subjects.
The staff are very attentive, easy to get hold of, even during the Covid restrictions.

So helpful

I am very satisfied with the teaching and course content. The course is difficult but academically rigorous as it should be. I cannot speak more highly of the support I have received while doing this course. All questions i have had have been answered promptly and completely. The support team were also very patient as I navigated my way through the initial submission process.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors compares to other Education & Training Services

Lina B

Lina BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Excited and feeling Confident with my choice

For years I've wanted to return to Study, however was nervous with the logistics of tackling everyday duties alongside online learning. I have since enrolled and commenced study in the Diploma of Counselling, a decision that was made easy, after having all my Questions answered by Kay at the Melbourne Branch, in a manner that was supportive and not commercialised or forceful. I look forward to the prospects this course will offer in collaboration with my already qualifications in social sciences and services.

Zijiao xuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Enjoy the amazing journey

I really like how the materials are structured. They are so organized and logical. Even though I did online, I had no trouble understanding this material. Besides, the staff are always there to help whenever you need.

Deemo

DeemoAU

Great course with the added benefit of flexible online learning

I completed the Diploma of Financial Counselling.

The flexibility of online learning and the ability to study at my pace when I wanted was a huge advantage. I found the course materials very thorough and appropropriate. Assessment task were marked in a timely fashion, and enquiries were answered promptly.

Overall, very happy with my decision to complete my Diploma at AIPC.

KristineCSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Most Amazing Course and the Staff are world class

The course content and the training provided was fantastic. I can not speak highly enough of all the staff at AIPC. I would recommend this course to everyone not only do you learn great counselling skills but you learn a lot about yourself. With my new skills it has enable me to take my current private practice into a new direction.

chelsieshellcot

chelsieshellcotGippsland, VIC

Very happy with AIPC!!!

The course content was a great mix of both theory and practical scenarios. There was plenty of assistance throughout the course when needed and the assessments were marked very quickly. The online format is very very easy to use, I would recommend studying through AIPC to everybody.

Michael S.

Michael S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

AIPC Review

I have been working in the community sector for over a decade, and have enjoyed the many aspects of it. I commenced my counseling qualifications in the hope of a new direction. The new direction that has evolved has been incredible. I was fortunate enough to transfer straight into a counseling role. I now also run my own private practice and do public speaking about confronting issues, I would not of had the confidence to do this with out the training, and the amazing support from the AIPC staff.
I would highly recommend these courses to anyone wanting to get into the field, and if not, i would still recommend, as these courses could change your lives in ways you not yet know :)

Tatiana

TatianaPerth, WA

Good experience with the content

The content and training provided were fantastic and the assessors were amazing. Future students - I would recommend only enrolling in the degree (not the ASMS) as you will not receive a refund for them if you change your mind.

Andy Clement

Andy ClementSydney, NSW

Valuable experience both personally and professionally!

Jan D

Jan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Changing - A course that provides with real skills and a real insight into being the best person that you can be

I have been a volunteer for the last 7 years with a homeless connect organisation, through this experience my interest in Counselling grew. "The Diploma of Counselling" course with the AIPC was very interesting, the course steps you through each stage in a logical, professional and guiding process. This organisation takes their students and their personal goals seriously, backup through their office was invaluable, a caring support crew who wanted you to achieve your end goal and supported you every step of the way. I learnt so much through this course, googling up words to understand their meaning reinforced to me that this qualification is exacting, if it was easy everyone would do it. Prepare for the challenge, it is well worth it.

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online Support and Overall experience

The AIPC Diploma of Counselling course content was excellent and the support very well managed, from telephone to email. Both the practical's and counselling examples provided in the course are very well designed to give you the sense of what a real counselling session will look and feel like. Enjoying the entire process.

luke

luke

Great experience.

I was extremely satisfied with my teaching and course content throughout my Diploma, if exceeded expectations.
My Diploma was reasonably difficult, however with the information provided and the help given it was a great experience.

Melbourne AIPC - Diploma of Counselling

I am extremely happy to have gained my Diploma in Counselling from the AIPC. The team at AIPC have been very supportive throughout my journey. Right from the time I got myself enrolled, with Esha there, to help and advise......to Jasmine and Nam......I have had nothing but one hundred per cent support from them. The curriculum is very informative and relevant; the practicals are well-conducted and all the assessors have always been very positive and encouraging. I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey.

I definitely would recommend AIPC, if you are looking for further qualifications. THANK YOU, AIPC!!!

Highly recommend

I highly recommend studying through the AIPC. So professional, encouraging and helpful . I Completed my diploma in counselling and I am looking at further studies now and will be going through AIPC again. Can not fault them.

Alison Nancye

Alison NancyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diploma of Counselling

I have loved completing my Diploma of Counselling with AIPC. Their service is incredibly responsive and they have such a wide range of diverse staff to guide you with your online learning and support during assessments. It's really evident that the AIPC staff all genuinely care about supporting their students to reach their goals to graduate and use their new counselling skills beyond the learning environment to make a positive impact on people requiring counselling support. I really enjoyed reconnecting with my love of psychology subjects with this Counselling Diploma, in what is a, very well thought out program design in both theory and practical assessments. I've gained so many new skills. Thank you so much everyone at Team AIPC.

Brent J.

Brent J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect opportunity to expand your ability with the amazing AIPC diploma

So far I'm half way through my diploma and can't recommend these guys enough. Starting prior to COVID-19, I was able to do my first couple of practical assessments face to face and then we have switched seamlessly to online assessments through zoom.
Their team is first class and I have only positive feedback and experiences, I highly recommend utilising AIPC for your studies.

Learning Material

Well laid out and easy to follow

Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diploma of Counselling

Marleen

Marleenasked

Hi there, I’m looking at enrollling in the Diploma of Counselling and just wondered for those that have completed this course, have you been able to find work in this industry. Really keen but just want to make sure it’s beneficial. Thanks

Amanda

Amandaasked

Hi, I’m looking at enrolling in the Diploma of Counselling and was wondering if someone could give me more I go on how the course contents are delivered. Is it similar to uni where you get your text books but also do research online? What reading material is included and how comprehensive is it?
Would appreciate your feedback and more info on the course. Thanks

Zijiao xu

Basically it’s like. I like the learning materials which are helpful. And they come with additional readings too. U can also call the trainers for help if needed. Good luck

KristineC

I found the learning material very comprehensive and additional material was up to date. You can wonderful support from the trainers. Good Luck with your study.

Gemma S.

Gemma S.asked

hello i can see you also offer diploma in youth work, is that also as accredited as your counselling course? thank you

Get an answer from our members and Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors representatives