3.0

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (19) · Variable Rate (17) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term12.778 years (18)
Kirk

KirkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional, friendly and fast

Very professional, friendly and had my finance sorted really fast. Can't recommend highly enough. The home loan rate and terms great and staff were very helpful. Thanks for a really quick and easy experience.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Simple Process, Great Support

Wonderful service. Fazila Ali was extremely responsive and supportive through the whole process. It was surprisingly simple and easy to refinance, and each step was so much faster than when dealing with a major bank.

Calvin T.

Calvin T.Perth, WA

Quick and professional help

Joanne Norris was extremely helpful and understood the situation and the requirement to turn the application around quickly, she made sure I knew what info I needed to supply for the application and pushed it through. I was impressed.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Rebecca

RebeccaNorthern Region, NSW

Closing of accounts for Deceased Estate

Emails ignored, phone calls not returned going on 7 weeks now.
As if losing my Father isn’t hard enough, you are the only financial institution refusing to action the deceased estate

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Rebecca, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you. Please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

Michael. N

Michael. NPerth, WA

Very helpful & great service

I have recently bought my first house. Tonia helped me through the loan process one step at a time. The team a the WA branch provides outstanding service with everyday banking needs.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Responsive, helpful service from representative Fazila. Was able to provide clear expectations and timelines, and ensure the loan was finalised in time to pick up our new car. Thank you!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Excellent customer service

The entire process was efficient and pleasant. My personal banker Anu Rajan was brilliant I felt supported and informed at all times. If i had any concerns she reassured me and ensured they were resolved in a timely manner.

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

TONIA VEAL IS AMAZING!

We have been working with Tonia Veal in WA for several years now and she is AMAZING! She has consistently gone above and beyond for us, over the years that we have had her manage our accounts. Her work through our loans and house sales has been incredible - we are grateful to her more than words can express. This lady deserves a gold medal in customer service, compassion and care :) Thankyou Tonia!

Naomi

NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service!

Thanks to Joanne for making my loan application process easy and stress free. Joanne's communication is outstanding - she's friendly, professional and always kept me up to date and informed. 10/10 :)

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Amazing Service

Thanks to George and Joanne from Stirling branch for making the process so easy and stress free. Always keeping in touch and up to date. Very professional service it was a pleasure.

great service

Great service, was quick, polite and efficient! Made the whole loan process smooth and easy, would recommend to any friend through out, appreciated the efforts by the staff through any problems

Excellent customer service from Joanne

I was looked after by Joanne from the Stirling branch for a loan. She was polite and professional, keeping me up to date with how things were progressing. Great communications and service, an asset to her team.

Customer Service from Joanne at Stirling Branch

Joanne’s customer service is brilliant, her communication is outstanding - keeping us informed at all times. Joanne is attentive and professional, making you feel as though you are her most important customer. Joanne is a great asset for the AMB team.

Adam

AdamFar North Queensland, QLD

Car loan Application

My wife and I have just been approved for a car loan with AMB. The approval process was seamless. We had Fazila start to finish. Service was amazing. Thank Adam

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application.

I applied for a Green loan to install solar panels on the roof. David from the loans department and was very helpful. The loan was approved in less than a week and would recommend using Military Bank.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Find out how Australian Military Bank compares to other Personal Loans

Kensel was professional polite and remained on the ball throughout the entire process. A great ambassador for AMB

To use a military term - Kensel is a credit to the AMB.

The AMB was fantastic from the first phone call. Even with a short turnaround time, Kensel never flinched. Thanks from Kenton & Bryce

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Jason U

Jason UPerth, WA

Great service and assistance from the HMAS Stirling branch

I had great customer service and help from Australian Military Bank at the HMAS Stirling Branch.
Tonia was fantastic and very helpful with all my questions and requirements. She explained everything in simple terms and made my experience with the bank very enjoyable. Thank you

Paul

PaulTasmania

Another satisfied customer!

The service from Kensel was fantastic even when I chose to cancel to make sure my employment was secure. Once I knew my employment was secure my second application went through without a hitch. Couldn't be happier with the result.

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Who Knew Service From a Banks Was Still a Thing

I applied for a car loan and the whole process was smooth, spoke to the same person each time when there was questions and got email responses same day to any query.

Simon

Hi Ben, I worked with David Azzi. He was really good to deal with and replied promptly to all emails. Very rare based on recent experiences with the ANZ. Cheers Simon.

Thanks Simon! We've passed that onto David. Regards ^MR

DSteel

DSteelGeraldton

Would not recommend this bank

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi DSteel, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you. Please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

Clare G

Clare Gasked

How long is transfer times from adcu to another bank.
Does wekends include as a day?

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Clare, thank you for your question. If you are experiencing any issues with your banking needs or have any enquiries, please call our Member Contact Centre on 1300 13 23 28 and one of our team members will be able to assist you. Regards ^AA

BluHind

BluHindasked

Where is my superanuation from comsuper. I am overseas with no money. Cannot get to talk with anyone in the call centre. Called my Amberley branch in desperation .. they tell me that my account number has changed ... Also where is my DVA and old age pension??. My branch looking into it. Next ill be charged by the bank for discredit fees on my periodical payments that have been missed today ... Cyril Peter Hind

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Mr. Hind., do you mind confirming via service@australianmilitarybank.com.au if you've received your DVA and/or Comsuper payments. To investigate further, you can always call us on 1300 13 23 28. Regards ^BD

Magpies2012

Magpies2012asked

Why are you closing branches at bases? I work at Laverton, i wanted to cash a cheque and had to send it through the mail and then have to wait further for it to clear. Cant get cash out, have to go into the suburbs to find a atm. Also my daughter lost her debit card and had no way of getting cash out because the branch is closed, not good customer service. Maybe you arrange something with Def bank so we can withdraw money through them. I might as well change to them and take my three housing loans with them. I think the credit unions have lost sight of their origins and are trying to make money just like all the other banks, there are way to many charges

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hey Magpies2012, we'd hate to see you leave. The Australian Military Bank Branch at Laverton has been closed for over 12 months. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We'd like to discuss your banking situation with you; could you please contact a team member on 1300 13 23 28? Regards ^BD

Get an answer from our members and Australian Military Bank representatives