LorenC

LorenC

I have to give credit when it is due - manager at Enoggera fixed address problem

I did originally submit an unfavourable review earlier today. However the manager at Enoggera barracks (unfortunately I didn't get her name) phoned me just now and made a sincere apology for my not being given the correct address. She actually came through on her promise to remedy the situation by changing the address on their website immediately. She was very perceptive in noticing that something was amiss today and was successful in being proactive enough to right wrongs, which I appreciated very much.

Re financing with Tonia Veal

What can i say but a massive thank you to TONIA VEAL. With out all the help that she gave it would not of happened. Even delivered the bank cheque to the car yard. So I could get my car. The biggest thank you possible for all your help Over the past 12 months. Your a credit to the Australian Military Bank.

Kathy

KathyPeel, WA

Tonia was absolutely outstanding. An asset to your organisation

The service, Customer service, professionalism and help we got throughout our process was incredible. Thank you Tonia you went over and beyond your job description and an asset to AMB.

Emily Hannan

Emily HannanPerth, WA

Great home loan service

Tonia was wonderful throughout our entire home loan process. She checked in with us regularly to update us on our application, and ensured we understood each step of the process. Our approval and finance was completed well before the required times. Without question, we would go through her again for a future home purchase.

Jimmy

JimmyCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst amateur service I have ever encountered in a financial institution

Very slow approval process and too many hoops to jump through for a simple $10k loan for a motorcycle and I am a home owner (no mortgage) as well as full time employed and a credit score somewhere in the high 800's.

I cancelled my application as after 3 weeks no response to my application and the motorcycle had been sold

Never again will I deal with these clowns - they also released private information of a different customer to me in an email.

I can not stress enough that you do not do business with this institution

Traceym4400

Traceym4400North Queensland, QLD

5 Stars aren’t enough!

We have been with the big 4 previously and been really unhappy with them. We have had 2 home loans with AMB but this time was a construction loan. We are self employed, earn wages and also my Reserve Salary. Not a straight forward process for our application due to the variances in our circumstances to most. Nothing was too much trouble for Shiann at Lavarack. Our approval came back in 48 hours and the ongoing process was so simple and we were looked after so well, it was an absolute pleasure to work with AMB this time around. Highly recommend Shiann and team at Lavarack Barracks Townsville.

Ad

Terrible service and no loyalty to existing customers

Applied for a small personal loan..Due to some minor disreprencies my loan was declined. I have all my business with them and they couldn't make it work. Stay clear of this pathetic bank and stick with the big 4. You have lost a customer as soon as my fixed interest period is over... Good riddance

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Ivan.p, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you, please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Thanks to Amber from the Stirling Branch

Amber has been fantastic to work with as my wife and I worked through all the admin to settlement of our first home. As we are up at Irwin Bks, Amber made it easy to do everything remotely, always promptly answering calls/emails. Thanks Amber.

Wadi A.

Wadi A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan Help

I had the pleasure of being in contact with Cherie from the Edinburgh Branch. As a Lending Specialist, she helped with several issues that have been causing me concern with my DOHAS Home Loan through AMB. I have not always experienced this level of service so I was pleased when she helped me rectify the problems I had. She helped me negotiate a competitive home loan rate as well as transfer to a different product option that was more in line with my needs.

Find out how Australian Military Bank compares to other Personal Loans

Wouldn't bank anywhere else.

I have been with AMB since I was a teenager. Recently we took out a new home loan, and as always I had a personal Mobile Banker who supported us from start to finish. Tonia is always an pleasure to deal with and goes above and beyond to help during the process. It is dealing with people like Tonia that makes me loyal to AMB in the long term!

tomoriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sub-standard service.

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi tomori, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you. Please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

tomori

Thanks AMB will send details & hopefully we can sort things out.

tomori

All sorted very quickly - reopened account. Thanks AMB.

Gerard

GerardQueensland

Home Loan Service

I obtained a home loan through Australian Military Bank and was very happy with the service and how easy the process was. Mark looked after my application and consulted me on a regular basis on what was required, he explaining everything in detail which made the process stress free. Mark organised my House and contents Insurance and advised me on the best loan for my situation. Very satisfied with the service from the team at Enoggera.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Jason H.

Jason H.Perth, WA

Great Service - Great Product

Obtained a refinancing loan to replace my credit cards and car loan with another bank. Very competitive interest rate. An easy application process, with one super-helpful consultant guiding me through each step & in constant contact. It's so refreshing to have a bank reply so promptly to phone or email enquiries. I'm ditching my previous bank!

Phill

PhillSouth West, WA

This is why I bank with the AMB

After Contacting Tonia with my initial request she got the ball going Tonia has always my go to person for my banking questions always friendly and professional Tonia then passed the ball to George who has leapt to the challenge and came through in a timely manner though this is the first time I have dealt with George I am very pleased with the service. The after contract call was very much appreciated

matt

mattDarwin, NT

Personal loan application Darwin NT

Darwin Team very approachable and show genuine interest. The Staff are willing ensure the service they provide is prompt and to the customer's needs. All of the processes pre and post application were explained in detail to ensure clarity. Darwin Staff excel in communication and product delivery.

Car Loan

Claire Cranston was really precise and patient in explaining details of car loan. I managed to get loan approved from WA by contact personal banker via phone.Cost efficient interest rate compared to other lenders.

Thanks!!

JMay

JMayj

Excellent customer service

Fazila did an amazing job helping us with buying our first home. From the initial application through to settlement Fazila was there to help with any questions responding to our calls and emails quickly. After issues we had with our conveyancer we are grateful for the help and guidance from Fazila. Happily now settling into our new home.

Kellie E

Kellie ENorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderfully helpful and there every step of the way

We had started a mortgage application with one of the big 4 banks prior to my husband contacting AMB regarding a mortgage. John L was upfront, responsive to enquiries, and there every step of the way for our first home buying journey. Issues with conveyancers, my husband been deployed at the other end of the country during the application process, nothing was too small or big of an issue. From FHO LMI scheme, DHOAS, pre approval and formal approval to settlement John has been in contact every step of the way.
Our interest rate is amazing.
The customer service has been above and beyond - phone calls and emails responded to same day (usually within the hour!)

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Perth, WA

Stress free

Amber did an incredible job to make everything simple and stress free for buying a first home. She helped with everything including first home buyers grant, DHOAS and extra bonuses I didn't even know existed.

JacquesSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMB came through for us!!!

Originally I had my doubts but AMB followed up with me the next day and sorted out our issues. LIsa and her team went out their way to provide us with a positive experience. Thank you, I now appreciate the work you and your team do behind the scenes.

Hello Ben,
You can delete your reply now. I have been contacted by AMB today and have a really positive experience. A day can make such a difference.

Clare G

Clare Gasked

How long is transfer times from adcu to another bank.
Does wekends include as a day?

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Clare, thank you for your question. If you are experiencing any issues with your banking needs or have any enquiries, please call our Member Contact Centre on 1300 13 23 28 and one of our team members will be able to assist you. Regards ^AA

BluHind

BluHindasked

Where is my superanuation from comsuper. I am overseas with no money. Cannot get to talk with anyone in the call centre. Called my Amberley branch in desperation .. they tell me that my account number has changed ... Also where is my DVA and old age pension??. My branch looking into it. Next ill be charged by the bank for discredit fees on my periodical payments that have been missed today ... Cyril Peter Hind

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Mr. Hind., do you mind confirming via service@australianmilitarybank.com.au if you've received your DVA and/or Comsuper payments. To investigate further, you can always call us on 1300 13 23 28. Regards ^BD

Magpies2012

Magpies2012asked

Why are you closing branches at bases? I work at Laverton, i wanted to cash a cheque and had to send it through the mail and then have to wait further for it to clear. Cant get cash out, have to go into the suburbs to find a atm. Also my daughter lost her debit card and had no way of getting cash out because the branch is closed, not good customer service. Maybe you arrange something with Def bank so we can withdraw money through them. I might as well change to them and take my three housing loans with them. I think the credit unions have lost sight of their origins and are trying to make money just like all the other banks, there are way to many charges

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hey Magpies2012, we'd hate to see you leave. The Australian Military Bank Branch at Laverton has been closed for over 12 months. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We'd like to discuss your banking situation with you; could you please contact a team member on 1300 13 23 28? Regards ^BD

Get an answer from our members and Australian Military Bank representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Interest Rate7.88% p.a.
Comparison Rate 8.72% p.a.
Monthly Fee $10.00