3.1

Wouldn't bank anywhere else.

I have been with AMB since I was a teenager. Recently we took out a new home loan, and as always I had a personal Mobile Banker who supported us from start to finish. Tonia is always an pleasure to deal with and goes above and beyond to help during the process. It is dealing with people like Tonia that makes me loyal to AMB in the long term!

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

tomoriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sub-standard service.

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi tomori, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you. Please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

tomori

Thanks AMB will send details & hopefully we can sort things out.

tomori

All sorted very quickly - reopened account. Thanks AMB.

Gerard

GerardQueensland

Home Loan Service

I obtained a home loan through Australian Military Bank and was very happy with the service and how easy the process was. Mark looked after my application and consulted me on a regular basis on what was required, he explaining everything in detail which made the process stress free. Mark organised my House and contents Insurance and advised me on the best loan for my situation. Very satisfied with the service from the team at Enoggera.

Jason H.

Jason H.Perth, WA

Great Service - Great Product

Obtained a refinancing loan to replace my credit cards and car loan with another bank. Very competitive interest rate. An easy application process, with one super-helpful consultant guiding me through each step & in constant contact. It's so refreshing to have a bank reply so promptly to phone or email enquiries. I'm ditching my previous bank!

Phill

PhillSouth West, WA

This is why I bank with the AMB

After Contacting Tonia with my initial request she got the ball going Tonia has always my go to person for my banking questions always friendly and professional Tonia then passed the ball to George who has leapt to the challenge and came through in a timely manner though this is the first time I have dealt with George I am very pleased with the service. The after contract call was very much appreciated

Loan TypeLine of Credit
matt

mattDarwin, NT

Personal loan application Darwin NT

Darwin Team very approachable and show genuine interest. The Staff are willing ensure the service they provide is prompt and to the customer's needs. All of the processes pre and post application were explained in detail to ensure clarity. Darwin Staff excel in communication and product delivery.

Car Loan

Claire Cranston was really precise and patient in explaining details of car loan. I managed to get loan approved from WA by contact personal banker via phone.Cost efficient interest rate compared to other lenders.

Thanks!!

JMay

JMayj

Excellent customer service

Fazila did an amazing job helping us with buying our first home. From the initial application through to settlement Fazila was there to help with any questions responding to our calls and emails quickly. After issues we had with our conveyancer we are grateful for the help and guidance from Fazila. Happily now settling into our new home.

Kellie E

Kellie ENorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderfully helpful and there every step of the way

We had started a mortgage application with one of the big 4 banks prior to my husband contacting AMB regarding a mortgage. John L was upfront, responsive to enquiries, and there every step of the way for our first home buying journey. Issues with conveyancers, my husband been deployed at the other end of the country during the application process, nothing was too small or big of an issue. From FHO LMI scheme, DHOAS, pre approval and formal approval to settlement John has been in contact every step of the way.
Our interest rate is amazing.
The customer service has been above and beyond - phone calls and emails responded to same day (usually within the hour!)

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Perth, WA

Stress free

Amber did an incredible job to make everything simple and stress free for buying a first home. She helped with everything including first home buyers grant, DHOAS and extra bonuses I didn't even know existed.

Loan TypeSplit

JacquesSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMB came through for us!!!

Originally I had my doubts but AMB followed up with me the next day and sorted out our issues. LIsa and her team went out their way to provide us with a positive experience. Thank you, I now appreciate the work you and your team do behind the scenes.

Hello Ben,
You can delete your reply now. I have been contacted by AMB today and have a really positive experience. A day can make such a difference.

Good customer service

My loan application was complicated and took time. Throughout the process I was kept informed of all the requirements. Tonia and Georgekutty were great to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending them

MAXINE W.

MAXINE W.Sydney, NSW

Courteous professional staff!!!!

Courteous and professional member of the team....Jo Norris WA...she provided excellent and punctual service with my 'complexed' application....well done!!!!!....happy with interest rate on a new car...best in town!!!....recommend AMB for fast service in difficult times....

Kirk

KirkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional, friendly and fast

Very professional, friendly and had my finance sorted really fast. Can't recommend highly enough. The home loan rate and terms great and staff were very helpful. Thanks for a really quick and easy experience.

Simple Process, Great Support

Wonderful service. Fazila Ali was extremely responsive and supportive through the whole process. It was surprisingly simple and easy to refinance, and each step was so much faster than when dealing with a major bank.

Calvin T.

Calvin T.Perth, WA

Quick and professional help

Joanne Norris was extremely helpful and understood the situation and the requirement to turn the application around quickly, she made sure I knew what info I needed to supply for the application and pushed it through. I was impressed.

Rebecca

RebeccaNorthern Region, NSW

Closing of accounts for Deceased Estate

Emails ignored, phone calls not returned going on 7 weeks now.
As if losing my Father isn’t hard enough, you are the only financial institution refusing to action the deceased estate

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Rebecca, we apologise for the experience received. Do you mind sending through additional detail to service@australianmilitarybank.com.au so we can look into this for you. Please reference Product Review. Regards ^MR

Michael. N

Michael. NPerth, WA

Very helpful & great service

I have recently bought my first house. Tonia helped me through the loan process one step at a time. The team a the WA branch provides outstanding service with everyday banking needs.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Responsive, helpful service from representative Fazila. Was able to provide clear expectations and timelines, and ensure the loan was finalised in time to pick up our new car. Thank you!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Excellent customer service

The entire process was efficient and pleasant. My personal banker Anu Rajan was brilliant I felt supported and informed at all times. If i had any concerns she reassured me and ensured they were resolved in a timely manner.

Clare G

Clare Gasked

How long is transfer times from adcu to another bank.
Does wekends include as a day?

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Clare, thank you for your question. If you are experiencing any issues with your banking needs or have any enquiries, please call our Member Contact Centre on 1300 13 23 28 and one of our team members will be able to assist you. Regards ^AA

BluHind

BluHindasked

Where is my superanuation from comsuper. I am overseas with no money. Cannot get to talk with anyone in the call centre. Called my Amberley branch in desperation .. they tell me that my account number has changed ... Also where is my DVA and old age pension??. My branch looking into it. Next ill be charged by the bank for discredit fees on my periodical payments that have been missed today ... Cyril Peter Hind

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hi Mr. Hind., do you mind confirming via service@australianmilitarybank.com.au if you've received your DVA and/or Comsuper payments. To investigate further, you can always call us on 1300 13 23 28. Regards ^BD

Magpies2012

Magpies2012asked

Why are you closing branches at bases? I work at Laverton, i wanted to cash a cheque and had to send it through the mail and then have to wait further for it to clear. Cant get cash out, have to go into the suburbs to find a atm. Also my daughter lost her debit card and had no way of getting cash out because the branch is closed, not good customer service. Maybe you arrange something with Def bank so we can withdraw money through them. I might as well change to them and take my three housing loans with them. I think the credit unions have lost sight of their origins and are trying to make money just like all the other banks, there are way to many charges

Ben D.Australian Military Bank

Hey Magpies2012, we'd hate to see you leave. The Australian Military Bank Branch at Laverton has been closed for over 12 months. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We'd like to discuss your banking situation with you; could you please contact a team member on 1300 13 23 28? Regards ^BD

Get an answer from our members and Australian Military Bank representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Interest Ratefrom 7.88% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 8.72% p.a.
Monthly Fee A$10.00