MoneyMe

Didn;t even have to leave the house

The staff were excellent professional and answered all my question is language I could understand. Terms of the loan are fantastic.There were no hidden costs and the interest rate is great. I will definatly use MoneyMe again.

MoneyMe is exceptional

Customer service was polite and amicable. No extra cost and I am quite satisfied as they came through when I needed it most. Thank you MoneyMe for the trust. Its a pleasant experience.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thanks for the feedback Patience. We're really happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. Have a great day!

Easy and quick

Excellent customer service, same day approval and funds available within a few hours.
Would definitely use these guys again. Hassle and stress free service two thumbs up and recommend to anyone

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Blacklux10, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! It's great to hear you were happy with our service.

Quick and easy

I’m very satisfied with this product, customer service and rate. Only issue I have encountered is other finance/banks were discouraged in lending when this company came up in my credit history as they viewed this type of lending as financial hardship. This is my second loan with money me and won’t be my last better rate then the bank offered and same day approval perfect for small loans and very easy to manage.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Jordan, It's great to hear you were happy with the loan and our customer service! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us online.

Quick and Easy

Quick and simple to use. Customer service was fantastic. Same day answer and money deposit. Affordable and flexible repayments. Staff were friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this service to others.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Bec, Thanks for sharing your awesome experience! It's great to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of our service. We'll be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team.

Would recommend this company to anyone

Customer service is excellent and I have found Money Me to be very professional. Approval was very fast and money in my account within 30 minutes. Highly recommended to everyone.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Hi Susan, It's great to know you were happy with our speed and customer service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and recommend us! We appreciate it.

So easy to apply for.

Very easy and prompt service, happy to recommend them. Had the money in my account in no time at all. Customer service was friendly and efficient, nothing was too difficult.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thanks for the positive review and recommendation Ian. We really appreciate it!

So easy, pleasant service, very happy

Applied and has an answer pretty much straight away. Money deposited quick. No issues just a great experience. They seem to judge you on your situation now, not the past

Loan TypeLine of Credit
That's great to hear Geoff! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Quick and easy

Quick and easy. Moneyme gives you a fair go with quick funds to your account. 5 stars from me.

Hi Shane, That's great to hear! We really appreciate the review.

Fast and super efficient

Excellent customer service and unbelievable fast turn around time on approval to cash in bank. Hassle free process that is so simple and efficient. Would recommend to anyone looking for a easy service

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks for sharing your experience Matt! Have a great day.

Helpful experience was

Experience was quick and easy. It hasn’t been that way on past but much better now.
Happy to recommend to others

Hi Mick, Thanks for the review! If you have the time, we would really appreciate it if you could share your feedback on your first experience to ensure we're always meeting your expectations. You can share your feedback via email to feedback@moneyme.com.au. Hope to hear from you soon.

This was so easy and helpful. No confusing information.

So far it's great. No hidden fees and the loan was in my account in no time at all. My questions answered with no hassle and such friendly customer service.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Bec, It's great to know that you had an awesome experience and our customer service team were able to help you out. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Seek assistance elsewhere

Do not use this mob. My dad signed up, looked like he was approved and got a message back in 10 minutes saying he ended up being rejected then rang up to find out why they said his living expenses where too much when they clearly weren't and more than viable enough for a loan. Use another institution if you need help because money me certainly won't.

Hi Dave, I’m sorry to hear your dad was disappointed with his outcome. We take into consideration various factors when assessing loan applications, including your current income, living expenses, debt obligations, credit report and bank statement transaction data. Whilst your dad may have been conditionally approved for a loan after initially submitting his application, the credit analyst that manually reviewed his application may have come to the decision that the loan was not serviceable after further calculations. I’d like the opportunity to take a second look at his application and see what we can do. Could you please ask your dad to reach out to me on 1300 669 059 or send an email through to canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au with his full name and contact number. Cheers, Jon Head of OperationsWhat can you guarantee you can do? We've already seeked assistance elsewhere and was approved straight away. Unless you can guarantee a loan, we won't be in touch.Hi Dave, I'm more than happy to take another look at the application and conduct a second review to see if there's anything we can offer at this time, however I can't guarantee the outcome. If this is something your dad would like us to do, please ask him to get in touch on 1300 669 059 or email his full name and contact number to feedback@moneyme.com.au so we can locate his application on our system and conduct the review. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

Customer service leaves absolutely nothing to be desired, the fastest response times to a contact request I have ever experienced.
Zero issues with the loan contract, a few minutes after signing I had received the money.
Interest rate is great, I'm paying only $81 a week on a $4000 loan, pretty cheap if you ask me.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Ben, It’s great to hear you were pleased with our speed and customer service. Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome experience!

Not bad

Customer service was good on your website interest is 8.9 we get 21 this is the second time that we are with you. Not good. We try to get it over 2 years and pay weekly at 36 dollars you give us 13 months at 108 dollars a fortnight.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Sherry, Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you were unhappy with the interest rate and loan duration offered. I’d like to provide you with some more information to hopefully clarify how we determine these factors. Our interest rates range from a fair 8.99% - 29.99%. The final interest rate and loan duration offered depends on various factors, including your MoneyMe loan history, credit report, income, existing debt and repayment capacity. If you’d like a response specific to your account, I’m available anytime during business hours on 1300 669 059, or you can email me at canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au if you’d like to discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

The best internet lender on the market

I was left with some car repairs and also a new purchase. I did not want to choose so went to money me! They approved a loan in under 30mins which lifted a burden from my shoulders. Highly recommend!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Chris, It's awesome to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for the review and recommending us!

The best loan service!!

The customer service is excellent always on top of everything and make things so easy for you!! The fees charged for the loan are excellent and dont mind paying back the extra amount (fees) for the service they give!! I am 100 percent satisfied and it has helped me out so much, i appreciate this service like no other

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Dave, It’s great to hear you were happy with our service! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us.

Perfect and awesome services

So satisfied and easy to apply a loan, money goes straight to the bank anytime of the day, interest is reasonable compare to other credit company i will stick in this company

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Zylma, It’s great to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of our service and that you are happy with our interest rates. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Waste of time

I wrote an application to take out a small amount of money, they took me on a ride. Sending me message to complete my application and emails to send this and that. When I was almost complete and only had to send my fiancal statement they sent me an email saying I was declined because of things I hadn't even send though yet and they didn't even let me send though my fiancal statement. WASTE OF TIME.

Hi Zoe, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with the outcome of your application. I’d like the opportunity to take a look at your account and personally clarify the situation with you. Could you please reach out to me on 1300 669 059 or send an email through to canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

The best help you need!

Very happy about the service and the service is perfect. This is my second loan and I'm satisfied with the service. I recommend to any friends or families.

Hey Shazza, It's great to hear you're happy with our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it!

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,hsbc bank etc We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for client all over the world. Equally,we are ready to work with Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries. We are equally ready to cover some commission to those Brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms. Awaiting a favorable response from you. Best regards GEORGR NEGGA email :georgeneggaguaranteloan@yahoo.com https://georgenegga.wixsite.com/guaranteeloan/contact Tel contact: +1(507) 215 8801

Why do I need to purchase a google play card and load all the money from my saving account onto it before the money will be transferred to my bank? Seems like a scam to me.
Hi Shinea E, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. We will never require you to purchase a prepaid card as a part of the application process. Could you please give me a call on 1300 669 059 as soon as possible so I can investigate this matter further? Alternatively, you can email me at operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. In the meantime, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. Thanks for letting us know and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

Why do I have to take a photo of $600 odd dollars and send it to your email address and then take the cash into Coles or Kmart to show them I have the money and then follow links on Google it is the most unusual way to get a loan
Hi Lynette H, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. Can you please contact us as soon as possible and importantly, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. You can reach me on 1300 669 059 or send an email to operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

Similar listings