• Loan TypeFixed Rate (194) · Line of Credit (113) · Variable Rate (68) · Split (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term2.005 years (275)

Craig M.

Craig M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy Finance

This experience was nothing short of outstanding ,being the first time i have used MoneyMe the service was Great and the staff very helpful ,Would certainly recommend them using them Again

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Fast and easy application.

I was greeted professionally and politely. No fuss with applying and all details were spelled out nice and clearly. Easy to use online system. up to date data collection. Fair rates based on my credit rating too. Thanks team.

Damien

DamienToowoomba

Totally Awesome

No problem at all was very surprised how quick the outcome was very impressed would highly recommend and will use again was so very easy the application . Thank you so much just fantastic .

This is perfect

I’ve only had positive experiences with this company,polite and friendly staff with a no fuss attitude and quick response time when it counts,I would like to say thanks MoneyMe your the best.

shanleeoak

shanleeoak

Amazing !!

Great efficient timing. No hassles. Not heaps of paperwork. Friendly representatives. Very helpful when having an issue. All done online without all the phonecalls and dramas. Will definitely continue to use it.

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great lender

Great service from money me. Easy application and great rates. Easy to contact and adjust repayment amount and schedule to your needs. Will never go to the big banks again.

Michael

Michael

Really easy and quick!!

Never had a problem, is one of the easiest and most understanding to get money quick. Applied for the line of credit and loan with no problems. A must if looking for a loan.

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

They have been very helpful

Great way to access small amounts of funds for emergencies, it’s quick and has Low fees and fast access to have cash in hand. Very happy with the service and continuous help.

Jon W.MoneyMe

unbelievably quick and easy!!

just one word to describe this organisation.... Awesome!!
The customer service was minimal, but everything went seamlessly and so fast.
The agreed rate is also extremely competitive, I highly recommend MoneyMe as i was more than satisfied with my application outcome.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Catho

Catho

Great customer service and quick response
My loan was approved within an hour and I got to choose the repayments which was good most places do it for you and sometimes it’s not affordable

Loan TypeSplit

Michelle

Michelle

Fantastic quick process

Would have expected a better interest rate based on my great credit history. The quick approval process and distribution of funds though was very quick which was fantastic! Highly recommended.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Wayno82

Wayno82Tasmania

Don’t apply for this.

I was surprised to find out I was declined because I pay myself with a business cheque every week and not an electronic transfer, even though I have years of regular payments to the same account and in excess of $80k per annum income. I just wanted to used this service to pay for something unexpected and even with good credentials I was turned away because of how I pay myself. If u are paid by cheque or cash do not apply for this, it’s not clearly stated anywhere in the application process and u will be declined. That’s after they stuff up your credit rating a little bit for you. Waste of time, go see your bank instead.

Fast and easy

I was a great experience. No unexpected extra cost. I am satisfied with the rate although it is a bit high in comparison with other but it is all quick and easy.

It’s great

Very easy and accurate description, good service would recommend to any one. Great customer service. Very easy to apply and very quick decision. Loved this site and you will too

Hayley G.Victoria

Fast approval money that day

Very satisfied.fast application money that day, too good to be true. Affordable repayments. Very straight forward drama free transaction with money available within a couple of hours of approval. No documents to sign

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Emmy

EmmyPerth, WA

Very good , fast & easy

Excellent, fast responses , value for money , all done online and I vapid do it off my phone which was convenient. Easy to log on and check balance etc . Thank you .

Sharon

Sharon

Excellent quick service

Very satisfied, was not expecting the outcome to be so quick. Excellent service and great communication. Application was easy and straight forward. Received money in bank account the next day. Would highly recommend

Funky_CathyGippsland, VIC

Awesome! Will Always Use MoneyMe!

Easy Application online, very prompt with outcome of application and in bank account the next day.
I am very happy with MoneyMe, it has helped me where other lending companies would not.
I will be telling everyone about MoneyMe!

Awesome and so easy

This is easy and hassle free and the money is transferred so quickly into your account. I am very satisfied with everything. I find your rate compared to other lenders pretty reasonable.

glorie

glorieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and Fast approval

Money Me came just right on time when i really needed that extra money. the application is really straight forward and get the result straight away. thank you so much