MoneyMe

This is the loan company I would recommend for people doing it tough

It was quick and simple and so easy to use the repayment plan is more than reasonable for Australians doing things a bit tougher I cannot wait to tell all my friends about MoneyMe

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Lisa, It's great to hear you enjoyed our service. Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome feedback!

Wonderful quick service

Customer service fantastic. The rate is good and the process in total probably took 20 minutes. Loan approved and in my Account today can not get any better service than that!! Direct debit set up for me in line with pay days making payments hassle free. Can not recomend MoneyMe highly enough.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Mr King, It's awesome to hear you were happy with your MoneyMe experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and we appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent service and simple process for application

Hi, I was impressed with the customer service I received, the ease of application process and the ability to have my queries answered quickly. The options regarding repayment were also great. Many thanks

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Jane, We're happy to hear you were pleased with our application process and customer service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Great company

Easy to deal with very fast to respond to any questions I Had. The rate I was given was very fair.
I found MoneyMe to be very helpful and fair when it comes to personal borrowing.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Paul, It's great to hear that you were happy with the ease and speed of our service. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

very easy application on line

very satisfied customer service was very helpful over the phone,the money was in the bank in a mater of hours with know complications,once again I cant say how easy it was to fill out the application on line.

Hi Ian, It's great to hear you had a good experience with us and were satisfied with our customer service. Thanks for sharing! It means a lot.

Awesome service

Very pleasantly surprised on how fast and easy it was to go through the loan process. From the start of the application until the money was in my account was unreal and would recommend MONEYME to anyone wanting a loan and a fast one at that.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Todd, It's great to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of the application process. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and we appreciate the recommendation!

A++ Customer Service

Very please of my query & how fast they finalized my transaction. Less than a half day your money hit your bank straight away. Also the representative i was talking too is so nice & polite.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Marjorie, It's great to hear you were happy with our speed and customer service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We'll be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team!

Fast and easy transaction

I’m writing this on behalf of my husband who holds the account. He applied for a short term loan about two weeks ago at 10 am got approved at 10:20. Money credited same day. Awesome right? Interest rate is higher than the big banks. Everything was done online.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Csavari, It's great to hear your husband was happy with the speed of our service! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Speedy Approval

It only took a few minutes to apply and get fast approval. It was a good experience for me. I had hesitations at first but I read a lot of positive reviews so I went with it. They’re all true.

Hi Elissa, It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

The helping hand

Easy as pie just place the application , processed and thank you money in the hand i would highly recommend if you need the helping hand for that uncomfortable finance issue

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Joe, It's great to hear we could help you out. Thanks for sharing your experience with us online. We appreciate the recommendation!

Easy as 123

Everything was done on line, great response time back with a answer. Easy to navigate around with the prompts. Would recommend MoneyMe to friends . Very easy to deal with. Fast service.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Wayneo, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback. We appreciate the recommendation!

Amazing

Super fast and easy, and no waiting around. No long forms to fill out, straight forward.
In my opinion money me is the absolute best way to go if you are in need of a loan.

Application Process
Hi Lee bos, That is absolutely great to hear! We really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your experience and have a nice day.

Finance made simple

Great people to deal with, no dramas of lots of forms to fill in, no waiting for weeks for an answer just go to the app and follow the prompts

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thank you for the kind words Peter. We're glad you're happy with the ease our service. Take care!

Easy to apply

Application very easy to navigate. So far no hidden fees. Rate a bit higher than I thought for my credit score. Overall seems great. Would definitely recommend people having a look.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Boxy, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We appreciate the recommendation.

Great

Everything was great easy to do online and fast reply could ask for better service and the money was in the bank faster than I thought it would be in there

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Rebecca, It's great to hear you enjoyed your MoneyMe experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TEAM!!

Money Me where there for me when my bank rejected me....
I just wana say .... You have been very helpful when i was in need and your service is EXCELLENT!!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Hi Ioannis, It's awesome to hear we were able to help you out! Thanks for leaving us a great rating. We look forward to helping you again when you next need us!Thank YOU very much for everything!!

MoneyMe came to the rescue, again!

I needed a loan to pay some things and have used MoneyMe before. Once again they were extremely quick to help me. I applied in the evening and had approval that night. Before lunch the next day I had the funds in my account. Am very happy with the rate and repayment schedule. MoneyMe are really helpful and easy to deal with. Would recommend trying them to anyone.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Steve, It's great to hear you enjoyed the speed of our service and are happy with your interest rate and payment plan. Thanks for sharing your experience with us online, and for recommending us! We appreciate it.

Fast and trustable loan service!

I am in awe! After getting rejected by 2 major Australian banks, I tried my luck online searching for money lending companies. I was intrigued by MoneyMe as they have lots of positive feedbacks. I applied for their personal loan and was accomdated quickly. I got my loan the next day after. Forever grateful to MoneyMe!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Carlos, We're happy to hear we could help you out and that you enjoyed the speed of our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Awesome

Was really easy to go online and go through the process no issues occurred during the process of the loan and was really satisfied of how the response of service was to me . I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little bit extra and its so easy to budget , cant't complain .......

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Lex. R, It's great to hear you were happy with the ease of our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for the recommendation!

Easy to use and access

Web site is easy to use. Being a previous customer it is very easy to access funds when I need them. Very happy with service and upfront payment schedule. Easy to budget.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Bradley S, We’re pleased to hear that you found our website user-friendly and were happy with our service. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback!

Why do I need to purchase a google play card and load all the money from my saving account onto it before the money will be transferred to my bank? Seems like a scam to me.
Hi Shinea E, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. We will never require you to purchase a prepaid card as a part of the application process. Could you please give me a call on 1300 669 059 as soon as possible so I can investigate this matter further? Alternatively, you can email me at operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. In the meantime, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. Thanks for letting us know and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

Why do I have to take a photo of $600 odd dollars and send it to your email address and then take the cash into Coles or Kmart to show them I have the money and then follow links on Google it is the most unusual way to get a loan
Hi Lynette H, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. Can you please contact us as soon as possible and importantly, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. You can reach me on 1300 669 059 or send an email to operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

how can i borrow money?
Hi Fecta, You can apply for a loan with us via our website at www.moneyme.com.au If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us on 1300 669 059.

Similar listings