Listing monitored by MoneyMe

Pros

Quick and easy loan application process
Excellent customer service

Cons

Rates and charges are slightly high

Lloyd
LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moneyme. Rather use other organisations

Never use this company ever. After paying out 2 lones of a very high amount in a very short space of time they tell me to wait if I wish to obtain a loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Mani
ManiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money me is Scam don’t fall for it

Very easy process....
Very easy process....South East Queensland, QLD

This is excellent...

Fantastic, there is I can find onky monthly fees is extra...the rate is okkk but it's depends on customer credit score so I get best rate...I would prefer to all whoever needs loan...

Application Process

Denis
DenisIllawarra, NSW

Loan application was user-friendly love the quick process.

The customer service was great and friendly i was very satisfied with the rate i received was good didn't have any unexpected cost or other issues while on this loan

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinance

Good customer service which was the same as before
As time goes on hopefully my next loan will be a better rate. There was no unexpected cost to this refinance loan I have recieved

Application Process
Justine Buhrmann
Justine BuhrmannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super quick funds and easy experience

I didn’t get all the funds I had applied. Only about 80% of what I asked. But such a quick and easy process - I would highly recommend them to others

Johann G.
Johann G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! I will do it again when my loan is zero.

Very happy and satisfied! MoneyMe team is very good at their service. They asked me a few questions not like over-questions. I have my first-time experience with a large loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, user friendly website, excellent app, highly recommend.

Excellent customer service, very efficient staff, would definitely use their service again, the website and app was easy to navigate, encrypted and secure platform, I felt very confident that my personal information and privacy was protected.

Shelly B.
Shelly B.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to deal with. Very quick and responsive

Very competitive rate and can’t rate highly enough. All costs were explained and process was professional. Money was transferred immediately after being approved and the whole process was so easy I could do it on my phone

Peter Jenkins
Peter JenkinsHunter Region, NSW

Some work needed

Perfect and excellent service

Excellent service fast and on time
Everything’s goes well and simple and no extra costs, it was perfect everything’s goes well
Very satisfied thank you so much your the best

Goran Banovski
Goran BanovskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best and fastest service done - no better than this

Fantastic easy and satisfied with customer service and the rest -I didn’t care and not important to me. The respect and the treatment is what I value- this is my review and I will share my experience about values that I appreciate

Thalia
ThaliaPerth, WA

Just upped interest rate to 19.99%...total rip off

I applied for a MoneyMe account after it popped up on google and seemed to have good reviews. The application process was smooth and I have enjoyed using it as an app. However, the interest rate is incredib;ly high and I must admit, soemthing i didn't realise until after I applied for it. Yesterday, I received am email telling me how good their product but sorry we are jumping up your interest from 16.99 to 19.99%! So it's gone from being really high to astronomically high. Silly me. I now need to use my tax return to pay it off. Don't do it people! Way better and more economical credit cards out there with the same, or better, perks.

Excellent customer service

The customer service was amazing even if they haven't talked over the phone and communication is only via emails which I prefer since I am busy working most of the days, but all the information, rights and obligations are transparently sent out to me via emails. There are no extra costs aside form the service fee that was mentioned. Over all, I am highly satisfied for the service I received.

Tejas B.
Tejas B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient when you need it but beware of hidden fees

Jane F.
Jane F.asked

My application is under review, how long does it usually take to get a final answer?

Stuartasked

I need some help. My dad is trying to get a small loan to payout some things. He's borrowed from you guys before and has had no problem paying it back. He's had no help from his banks. He just wants a fair go.

Zosiana
Zosiana
Stuartasked

I need help. My old man is having trouble getting a loan for 10-15k. He's borrowed from you guys before but the other banks are saying no. He has no trouble paying it back. He needs to pay out a few things which means in turn the loan will be played back quicker. Need help please. Were desperate.

Stuart

It's not for me. It's my dad. He's borrowed from you guys before and payed it back no problem. It's just he's been two three banks and no one wants to help.

Jake H.MoneyMeSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and MoneyMe representatives

MoneyMe offers fixed rate unsecured personal loans, which you won’t be hit with any surprises. The amount you pay back will be the same each month, and MoneyMe also won’t seize any assets if you can’t repay the loan (but there are $15 dishonour fees and $15 overdue account fees that may apply each month).

MoneyMe’s interest rates start at 6.25%, and the company generally prides itself on offering lower average interest rates than those offered by the big banks.

Rather than looking at just the interest rate, it’s better to look at the comparison rate (the interest rate plus any fees and charges). This comparison rate depends on the amount borrowed, the loan term, and your credit history and personal circumstances.

As an example, if you’re borrowing $30, 000 over a loan term of 5 years, the interest rate is 6.25% p.a., with a comparison rate of 7.64% p.a. (provided you don’t have a bad credit history).

Points of praise for MoneyMe:

• MoneyMe’s online loan application process is efficient and straightforward, which was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • After approval, funds are processed quickly and deposited into members’ bank accounts shortly after approval, sometimes on the same day
  • The helpful, professional and courteous customer service was a plus point for several reviewers
  • While some borrowers acknowledged that the interest rate was a bit high, many were still happy that this option was still available for them in a time of urgent financial need.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you’re looking for a personal loan, MoneyMe is a highly trusted option among reviewers. So much so, that the innovative online lender has won the 2021 Award for Best Personal Loans provider. Top scores were awarded for MoneyMe’s easy application process and for the speed at which it processed and finalised loan applications.

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest Rate6.25% p.a.
Comparison Rate 7.64% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00