Tevita F

Tevita FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved my Christmas

Customer service was Great. Quick response and an even quicker approval. Cash in your bank account within a couple of hrs.No unexpected extra cost. And easy to manage repayable rate.

Brilliant Products and Service

From start to finish MoneyMe make the lending experience fast, seamless and hassle free with the team keeping you updated every step of the way. They are upfront and transparent with their fees and interest rates which are very affordable.
The MoneyMe team are always quick with a response and offer friendly helpful customer service either over the phone or via email.
I would totally recommend MoneyMe if your looking for a customer friendly lender.

Fantastic

Wonderful experience nothing short of exceptional service it was quick and easy there were no undisclosed costs or surprising fees I would rate this service 10 stars thank you for an incredible experience

Croydon Park

Croydon ParkSydney, NSW

Saved us a lot of stress

We needed some money for some urgent repairs on our house. We only needed the money for about 2 months to help us get over a funds shortage. We tried all the usual guys but to no avail. Thank God for Money Me. The application process was easy and we go the funds quickly. This helped alleviate a lot of stress.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome quick service

Great service quickly done online very happy with rate. The staff have always been helpful and friendly very professional. Very happy with loan and how quickly I received the funds

Jon W.MoneyMe

Great communication about application.

Frequent communication about where application was it. Both online and personally, by phone.
All costs were clearly started before accepting the loan. I was happy with the rate I received for the loan.

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect timing

I cant fault any of the service to date . Was quick painless and the customer service was awesome, nothing was to hard . Would recommend to everyone looking for an easy to deal with money lender .

Caitlin

CaitlinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent!

Simple to apply, fast process, quick approval and easy payment. Absolutely amazing. Couldn't recommend these guys more! I have looked other places and this has been the best experience by far.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Very helpful when you're short of cash

Im happy that I got my loan approved but I think the administration fees is a little bit high considering $400 for a $3000 borrowing. Interest is okay, $380 for 12 months over the amount of $3400

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Perfect

It was very quick. Recommend everyone to use moneyme. Very fast and helpful. Ive been declined from other banks. Thank you guys, it has helped me out heaps. Thank you.

Rpel

RpelSydney, NSW

Great help when needed

When the banks dont help and dont care, money me were able to help me get the money we need to put ourself in a comfortable position financial wise and we are very fortunate we found money me

Very helpful and understanding

Could always do with better rate but otherwise great to deal with easy to sort out any problems and fix any mixups and also easy to contact and get extra loans

Kimmy

KimmyCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome service.

Im very happy with money me they are my favourite lender. They have helped me tremendously for things that I have needed urgently. Ive had about 6 loans with these guys and the customer service is absolutely brilliant. Very caring and look after their customers. I definitely am telling everyone about this company because I have nothing bad to say about them at all. All I can say is keep up the good work and keep looking after your customers just like you have me.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Jon W.MoneyMe

Great service and easy application

Great customer service and happy with the service.
Easy application and the contract is clear.
I am happy with the outcome and will refer the services to friends and family.
I am very satisfied with the service

Marie-Rose B.

Marie-Rose B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and painless.

The process was very quick and succinct. It was professional. We needed just a little extra to purchase a car, urgently and MoneyMe were there to help which was wonderful.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019

My saviour

i needed help then i tried money me, just like that they approve me i was very satisfied.customer service was awesome i recommend this to everyone try it you will be surprise..

Lawrence Kelso

Lawrence KelsoFar North Queensland, QLD

Its great I wish I got bigger loan instead of half it thanks for it I will pay it off

Great it was quick in to bank thanks I wished I went for a bigger loan but its ok I recommend for other people its quick after approve thanks everything

Awesome lenders

Moneyme helped me out during my last semester at Uni. I would have failed the semester for sure if not for their intervention. My bank turned their back on me and an angel appeared.

Loan Start DateJune 2017

Jalisa B

Jalisa BGoulburn Valley, VIC

These guys are wonderful! Thankyou

Prompt and so helpful. I submitted an application and within thirty minutes it was approved and my medical bill was paid off as soon as it was received. So incredibly helpful

Lou Danau

Lou DanauCanberra Central 2601, ACT

No Red Tape or Waiting Hassles

This is the second loan I've had with MoneyMe. I paid the first out early and my payment history contributed to a faster loan approval with a better interest rate. In fact it was almost instantaneous!
There is no Red Tape, no hassles about providing pay slips, no hassles providing other repayment histories other than the initial details in the electronic registration.

These guys make banks look slow and old century thinking. Why have the hassles of begging for cash when you need it? If you have a good credit history and need a little cash to get you through, for whatever reason...Try MoneyMe.
I'll definitely use these guys again when I pay out this loan.