MoneyMe

Needed money for emergency vet bill

My dog got sick out of nowhere and needed emergency vet care. Vet bills are expensive and always want money upfront. I had some but the treatment was expensive and I needed help to pay. This was my 2nd loan. I wasnt expecting to get another loan but I needed it immediately and money me helped out with in 10 minutes. It was a great relief at the time when needed.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Steve, Thanks for sharing your story. We hope your dog gets better soon!

Perfect!!I cant believe this even real

I was very pessimistic at first, but I gave it ago anyway. Then before I knew it, my personal.loan is approved. I was stalked...this cant be true. Then I chat with the customer service in chat, help me through and yes.. indeed..it is true. No sugar coating or anything..all transparent and superfast..I am so relieved. Thank you so much.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Hi there, We're happy to hear you were pleased with the speed of our service! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Easy processes and great customer service

Been a customer for about a year and have to say i'm very pleased. Easy site/app to use, reminders for upcoming payments and helpful staff. I've only needed to contact them twice, but they've resolved my issue immediately. Very happy

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi rus, It's great to know that you've enjoyed your MoneyMe experience - that's what we like to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Very good place for quick cash

Overall good except interest rate. It advertised from 9% to 20% but my interest rate was 22%! Good customer service with great follow ups. Wish they were little bit more upfront about the interest rate.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Masum, Thanks for reaching out. We’re happy to hear you’ve had a good experience with us! We tried giving you a call yesterday to discuss the interest rates you saw advertised online but we couldn’t manage to get through. We’d appreciate if you could get in touch on 1300 669 059 or canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au to let us know where you saw these rates advertised. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

MoneyMe has saved me a few times.

MoneyMe has been a life saver for me on numerous accounts. The service is extremely quick and the staff are very pleasant and courteous.
Last time i applied I was approved almost immediately and money in the bank later on that day.
I would definitely recommend this service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
We're happy to hear you enjoyed our speed and customer service, Alison! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and recommend us - we appreciate it!

great help for those who need

big help for me in times i really need money highly recommended to all my friends no hidden cost. been good experienced and satisfied service for how many years.once u paid off can reloan quickly.

Loan Start DateMarch 2014
Hi Anna, We're happy to hear we could help you out on multiple occasions! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to helping you again when you next need us.

Very reliable and convenient!

I know my credit score isn’t ‘great’ but I was given a chance to prove that I am a responsible borrower! Very happy with the process- quick, simple and convenient!

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Hi Ari, It's awesome to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of our application process. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Fantastic service very fast

Very fast service realistic payments and affordable. Everything is upfront no hidden costs.
Fast response to questions. Easy to deal with.
Highly recommendable for any one needing a fast quick loan.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Hi Marie, It's awesome to hear you had a fast and easy experience with us. Thanks for sharing!

Quick easy and very effective

Great experience easy to use no hidden cost i am very satisfied so far would use moneyme again and will recomend money me to others very easy to use thank you

Application Process
Hi Brittany, It's great to know you were happy with your MoneyMe experience. Thanks for leaving a review!

It is gr8 fast and easy

Great experience easy to use no hidden cost i am very happy so far would use moneyme again i have and will recomend money me to others very easy to use thank you

Application Process
Hi Clint, We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for recommending us!

Great Fast and Easy

The service was good the loan was processed in a short time, the customer service was good over the phone and the money was funded quick and easy
will use again if I need too .

Application Process
Hi Greg, We're happy to hear you enjoyed the speed of our service! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback.

Excellent, fast and easy

Excellent, fast and easy. Very much satisfied and no extra costs . I was shopping around but need not met, thank you MoneyMe for helping me. Great relief, thank you again.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Hi Kelera, It's great to know we could help you out! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

So quick and easy

Customer service was easy to deal with
Quick and fuss free
No unexpected costs or hidden fees
Highly recommend and have used multiple times
Text message reminders are great for when payments are to be made

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Dylan, It's awesome to hear you've enjoyed our service! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

Praise for MoneyMe

Seriously, I don't often have praise but the people I spoke to at MoneyMe were excellent, professional but sought to help me, were fast but thorough. Their work was really helpful to me when I really needed service. I am very thankful and now would always recommend them to anyone.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Hi Michael, It’s great to hear we could help you out! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’ll be sure to pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

Fantastic

I was so happy with the service that was given to me and the promptness of the approval and the cash being deposited into my account. I would recommend MoneyMe to anyone looking for some cash.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
That's awesome to hear Mark! We really appreciate the recommendation. Thanks for sharing.

This is "The one" if you are looking for a quick and easy credit.

Very easy online application and extremely fast outcome...only took few minutes from application to approval and loan being funded to my account...also very impressed with low interest rate I was given,even though I have execellent credit rating and was given higher rate from other lenders.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Laeeq, It's great to hear we were able to provide a fast and easy experience for you. Thanks for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it!

First class service

MoneyMe service was fast and efficient and provided a swift solution to providing the necessary funds to pay my bond thus taking away the additional financial pressure caused by our landlord deciding to sell the property with minimal notice.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Hi Steve, Thanks for sharing and leaving a review. It's really nice to hear we were able to make moving into your new property a bit easier and we hope you're enjoying the new place! Take care.

Easy and fast approvals

repayments are exactly what they said they would be, very fast approval, would recommend to family and friends. Would use them again if I need a loan. Cheers for all your help.

Thanks for the recommendation and review JAS! We're looking forward to helping you out next time. Have a great a day.

Life saving opportunity granted by moneyme

After losing my partner of 10 years I was stuck with car Bill's, and left to raise my 5 year old son alone, this money has helped save my sanity

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Hi Wade.santo, We’re so sorry for your loss. We can only imagine how hard it’s been. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If there’s anything we can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Easy and Quick Experience.

It is true that the rate is higher (22%) however they're completely up front and there are absolutely no hidden costs. Very fast process with a simple and easy online application process, very fuss free and quick payment. I got exactly what I asked for with no hassles so in all I can't complain.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Hi Rhiannon, It's awesome to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of our service. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback online!

I manually submitted an application 2 hours ago. I saw that if you do it manually it take 10 - 30 minutes, it has been longer then that, still waiting.
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for reaching out. It generally takes us a bit longer to review manual applications. We have received your bank statements and will fast track your application to get you an outcome ASAP. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 1300 669 059 or canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au. Cheers, Cal Underwriting Manager

I applied for a loan with money me on Friday and why did I have to pay fees with a google card iam still waiting for the funds to arrive in my CBA,Account. Reading all the reviews I think I was scammed by money me Judith.
Hi Judith, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us on Friday. I’d love to connect to understand how I can help. Let me assure you that MoneyMe will never ask you to purchase a prepaid card during the application process. As I’m having trouble finding a loan application under “Judith B.“, if you could please get in touch on 1300 669 059 or operations@moneyme.com.au that would be great. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Cal Underwriting Manager

My money me statement
Hi Celio, If you're after a statement of account, you can email us your account details or respond to any emails you receive from us and we'll be able to send you a copy. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 1300 669 059 and we'll get this sorted for you.Celio Gomes ACC. 002728265Hi Celio, We found your account and have sent a copy of your statement of account to your email. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out.

MoneyMe
Contact Number 1300 669 059
Address131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address info@moneyme.com.au
Interest Ratefrom 8.99% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 11.69% p.a.
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly, Monthly and Weekly