Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

RyanSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Myer stuffed up a transaction with Humm. Humm didn't return our $1050 deposit for four days. Then when they returned it and we tried to put the transaction through again, Humm wouldn't allow us the credit again. I asked the Humm rep why and he said taht it was because I had a cancellation against my record!!! Like what!!! That was Myer's fault!!! What a stuff up. Going to DJs and using a repayment plan instead. Also what's the point of advertising NO INTEREST on all your brochures when you charge such exorbitant monthly fees. Ridiculous!!!

Ryan

I have already spent hours on the phone and chatting with your staff. They told me that their authorisations department couldn't do anything about it following the cancellation of the previous purchase - none of which was our fault.

Ryan

Here's an idea - instead of my spending more hours on the phone to you and Myer, you ring Myer Hornsby sort it out and call me back. Their bedding department will know all about it.

Velle277

Velle277Perth

App is useless & purchasing instore nowhere near as simple as Afterpay!

App doesnt allow payments. Cannot even check payments made on current purchases. Last payments that showed up were from April when they were still Oxipay. I did make a payment late, however, paid it soon after through BPay. App still said my account was on hold even after paying whole amount off. I have a $0 balance and still have $0 available to purchase! I have deleted the app, can't be bothered spending hours on the phone trying to sort it out when there are numerous other platforms out there that are way more user friendly.

dwaldron

dwaldronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uh no, this is broken from the start

Can't access Bankwest, even though they have a link to them. Solution? Contact bank. Please close account & remove card number? No. Contact bank. Otherwise a $100 limit. Stay with Afterpay.

Nabeel

NabeelSydney

Great app!

Simple signup process with all verifications able to be completed on the phone app. Growing list of retailers and no interest ever plus the larger limits make it a product you will use over and over again. Highly recommended!

Phil61Sydney, NSW

I was a Certergy VIP customer for many years Humm is even better

I have found Humm so useful.
I also feel that we will be living in a cash free world soon.
I recently shopped at MYER and the staff were excellent in all aspects of my shopping experience.

My absolute pleasure

aemzed

aemzedSydney, NSW

Nonsensical reasoning and rules

nstrogg D.

nstrogg D.South East Queensland, QLD

No additional payments anymore!

I don't think things have "changed for the better" by changing to Humm. Why can't I make additional payments any more! The only option is to pay off the entire balance. Garbage.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Excellent shopping with just a smart phone.

5 of 5 stars
I love that you can shop online as well as in the shopping , the app is easy to negotiate through, the only negative thing is if you have funds in ypur account to spend you should just get the bar code and take the goods home is done

GreenGriffithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Never used however issues with identity checking

Anne

AnneMelbourne

Puzzled by their business model

Now to be fair, I am not a customer of Humm, I wasn't given a chance to be one and that might just be a good thing reading other reviews. I applied to become a customer to purchase one item for my son. I have been working for 30 years,have a clean credit record, and earn a good steady salary, but I cannot get credit?
Funny how other companies including Afterpay have me at their top limit but here I am unworthy. I use these services because for me as a consumer, I can keep my money in the bank and pay when accounts are due.
I purchased the item outright having been declined by this business.
Just saying buyer beware, because it is an odd way to do business from what I can see.

Dan Z.Sydney, NSW

Beware! Very open to identity fraud and privacy violations

Have never used this service (and never will) but received a letter of demand saying I owed $200+ for something that was bought fraudulently on credit in my name. Then they made me jump through hoops to prove it wasn't me via online fraud reports, stat decs and proving my identity.

How about you check the identity of people thoroughly BEFORE you let them set up account?

Terrible business model that makes it much easier for online criminals to rack up credit in other people's names.

Dan Z.

I already followed up with your support team and gave them all the "proof" that was requested. I hope that this should put an end to it and that I don't hear from humm again

Essential Soul E.

Essential Soul E.

Wow Super Cool

I love Humm
I cannot believe how good it is, it is only an $8 per month fee and repayments are always in my reach
I am very thankful for this service
Many thanks
Deb

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

Anestesia C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took money from me and haven't paid the shop..the shop is harrassing me now

They took money from my account for a repair job from mobile mechanic but haven't paid the mechanic.his lawyer is now onto me but humm's support representative doesn't care about it. always says they can do nothing finance department is not responding.they are bloody taking installments from me fortnightly.Will never use them again in life. Going to complain to ACCC and never recommend them to anyone.afterpay is much better.

Anestesia C.

you never reply a single email so no point emailing you guys.

Dave F.

Dave F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never ever ever again

Started out with Certegy then I'm guessing it merged with Humm.
Customer service is non existant, representatives refused to send details in an email as to not have a paper trail.
A direct debit failed so they Charged late fees multiple times even though we paid it via bpay. Not interested in resolving the issue, didn't want to know about it.
Totally rude and uninterested in customer service.
Never will I ever use them again. Absolutely disgusting service.

Pathetic

I do not recommend humm at all, they will take your money, cancel your order with no notice at all.. Apparently refund takes upto 10 business days and when you ask for information their customer service have their heads so far up there back to give a crap.

Use zip or afterpay stay away from these scammers

Sn34kyy1
Sn34kyy1

Balakay

BalakayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot stand their "Customer Service"

On multiple occasions i have had to contact Humm about taking out unauthorized payments, (double charging and what not) had to deal with customer service agents who are completely uninterested in being there, or helping for that matter. They cannot seem to resolve the most simplest issues like taking twice the amount they are supposed to and just simply refunding it and stopping it from happening in the future. Honestly, just go use ZipPay or Afterpay instead, at least they seem to know what theyre doing.
If only i could give 0 Stars.

Hayley A

Hayley AMelbourne vic

Monthly fee jumped from $3.50 to $8.00

My contract with certigy states monthly fee of $3.50
Certigy gets taken over by Humm
The fee is now $8.00 per month
How is this even legal?
Currently waiting on a response, but this is an absolute rip off.

Johny G.

Johny G.Sydney, NSW

Avoid Hummm, poor on every account and extremely difficult to get refunds from

Brendan S.

Brendan S.Sydney, NSW

More hassle than its worth!

Debbie

Debbieasked

Hi can you borrow money like $2500 cash?

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately humm does not offer cash loans, it is a finance company and can be utlilised to make purchases with a wide range of retailers and merchants.

For a full list of stores that off humm please see our website -https://www.shophumm.com.au/

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing your contact details to customerexperience@certegy.com.au or call our team on 1800 088 151.

conorweldon1804

conorweldon1804asked

What's the percentage for the big things initial deposit? Say I was to purchase $6000 in one transaction how much would the deposit be?

Hi Conor,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The deposit and establishment fee (between $35 and $90) for your big things contract is dependent on the humm merchant that you wish to make the purchase from.

For more information on how our products work please see our website - https://www.shophumm.com.au/how-it-works

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to send your contact details to customerexperience@certegy.com.au or call our team on 1800 088 151 and one of our friendly representatives will happily assist you.

Kellie

Kellieasked

I only get Centrelink and my partner works full time, the bank account is in my name will we get approved?!

Hi Kellie,

Thank you for your query.

It is apart of humm's terms and conditions that the account holder uses their own banking details.

Any third party details will flag and it is likely that your purchase would be cancelled.

For a full list of our terms and conditions please visit our website: https://www.shophumm.com.au/terms-and-conditions.

If you have any further questions please email your details to customerexperience@certegy.com.au or call our team on 1800 088 151.

The humm Support Team

Get an answer from our members and Humm representatives

CategoryBuy Now, Pay Later Services