4Humm

4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
Easy to use and keep track of
Can be used in many stores
Quick application process

3,408 reviews
Bill
BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Worst company with incompetent staff

Hi all id suggest that u never use certagy ezy pay as ive had nothing but trouble with them for well over a year now 3 times i rang to get a full pay out figure and was lied to all 3 times one guy said i had one payment the next said four the 3rd was a total doocje bag i asked to speak to management he spoke to me like i was scum between his toes apprently i have 2 more payments then i want my account closed they said it would be so i guess ill have to wait and see INCOMPETENCE not a good look for any company p.s if my account isnt closed i will take matters further

Alannah FM
Alannah FMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Beware

Beware. HUMM was previously known as FlexiPurchase. A terrible organisation with appalling service, hidden fees and will cause major issues with your credit file and score that will take years to amend.
AnnoyedAF
AnnoyedAFPerth, WA

Terrible. Will pounce on you for a quick buck

Terrible. Will pounce on you for a quick buck.
I have had mix ups with account details (not the fact I can't pay) and the next minute they are threatening to take you to the debt collectors for being a couple of hours late on a payment DUE to a mix-up.
They give absolutely no leeway and then charge you $6 for a 'late' fee. I will never go through these guys again and I will be paying out my balance ASAP so I don't have to deal with the vultures. Oh add in the $8 account keeping fee. Never been treated like this in my life.
Pushkar
PushkarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

"Disappointing Experience with Humm Finance: A Cautionary Tale of Unresponsive Customer Service"

My experience with Humm Finance was extremely disappointing. I applied for financing to install a solar panel and was approved, but when it came time to sign the contract, the installer suddenly increased the price of the solar panel just because I was going through Humm. Despite Humm's contract clearly stating that they would address any price increases from companies due to financing through them, they failed to take any action when I reached out to them with all the necessary details, including email exchanges with the solar company. Multiple follow-up emails to Humm have gone unanswered, and their customer service, staffed by rude overseas representatives, has left a lot to be desired.
NatusVincere
NatusVincereAU11 posts

Happy to sign you up for a loan, “technical difficulties” when trying to pay it off

For the past week they’ve had “technical difficulties” preventing me paying off my entire loan, but are still able to sign people up to new lines of credit.
Seems pretty suspect and convenient.
Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Rip Off Artists

I was absolutely appalled at the unprofessional way the person at the other end handled my case. Very rude customer service bunch of crooks will rip you off to the max customer service based in the Phillipines. Would not recommend ever
Charmaine
CharmainePerth, WA

Lucky Phil
Lucky PhilHunter Region, NSW

Terrible service

I have paid my final payment and after 5 days they still can't send me a letter saying that my account is closed. They have my money but can't help me. I have called every day and they just can't help. Terrible service. Zero stars from me.
Racheal
Racheal

What happened to humm

I use to be so happy with Humm now I am very disappointed. The price of furniture is going up and you VIP is going down I have been using humm for over 13 years and use to recommend Humm to everyone now I can't be brother because Humm you can't be bothered with us. I needed VIP for a new bed that was over $2500 you ne er had an issues before and now you only approve for $1500 that doesn't help
Mahmoud
MahmoudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Declined big things application for no reason;

I was extremely disappointed when HUMM denied my request for a $3200 Big Thing credit despite my excellent 900+ credit score and a substantial income. I've been a customer of this company for over a decade and have never encountered any payment issues. They had previously accessed my bank account and personal details without any problems, which made their decision to decline my application quite surprising.
Romy
RomySydney, NSW

Useless

The Humm is so ridiculous. They reject people as they don't keep enough money in transaction account so they can be fraud. Every person with common sense doesn't keep money in the daily transaction accounts and transfers it to savings, which according to them is not right. This company should be stopped or people working should be changed
Duy N.
Duy N.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service ever

I tried to register an account there but they never accept my application. It is better to use Zip or Afterpay
Ahmad
AhmadSydney, NSW

They say one thing and do another

I wanted to open a Humm account for small purchases.

Their website says NO Credit check is required (unless you are buying big ticket items). I went on and completed the application online and at the bottom of the page I was required to tick a box authorising them to access my credit report. Why say no credit check is necessary and then ask people for authority to look at your credit report? I do not understand why they mislead people like that. Perhaps, this was a sign of things to come so I am grateful I did not go ahead with my application.

Talha
TalhaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Humm is probably the worst payment plan company you can use. For Merchants and for Customers as well.

As a small business, majority of my customers are now getting very annoyed by the poor service Humm provides them and the amount of miscommunication Humm has internally. Every department seems to be on different page about things.

I have lost a lot of business and money due to the poorly skilled management this company has.

They have massive amounts of money owed to us and I will be taking this further if not rectified immediately.

Helen Y.
Helen Y.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Little things no more!

Can't believe that humm are doing away with little things. Looks like I'll be applying for after pay. I'm done, thanks humm for nothing. I truly hope you are the next casualty....

benny
benny

Why can we no longer use humm at kogan,oz sale?? Cant even buy kidstoys with humm anymore..any other sights like kogan or oz sale?

S M BABUL HASAN
S M BABUL HASAN

I went to woollies but unfortunately didn’t work

Laura M.
Laura M.

How long are Humm Big Things approvals valid for? I thought only for 90days? I applied for himm big things 10mths ago, never used it and it still says $5,000 available.

T-J M.
T-J M.

I pretty much only used humm to help out with bills. Now you've taken that option away I'm chucking my card in when it's paid off. It's stupid and useless now. Good job humm, you've stuffed up.

About Humm

Humm is a buy now, pay later service that lets you spend from $1 to $30,000, with zero-interest repayments. Fees (monthly, transaction, establishment, repeat purchase, and late payment fees) depend on what kind of account you create; you can make a ‘Little things’ account for purchases under $2000 or a ‘Big things’ account for all purchases under $30,000.

You can use Humm online and in-store at eligible retailers and service providers. A full list of eligible stores are available on their website, with stores ranging from home improvement and appliance stores to fashion, solar and jewellery stores.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Humm was easy to use and keep on top of.
  • They also appreciated that the buy now, pay later service could be used in a wide range of stores.
  • Reviewers also noted that their application to sign up to Humm was processed quickly.

Contact info for Humm