Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Pat S.Hunter Region, NSW

They need a long hard look at all staff and training methods. This place is beyond a joke

Worst service ever, don't ever use big things because if the mark you as a risk they will hold your $300+ for atleast a week we'll that's how long they have kept my funds have no idea why they can't just refund it. Not just let it sit there. Trash service and team management.

Winnie

WinnieSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

If I can only give zero star to Humm, I will. I've been with Certegy for the past years but they changed to Humm who has the worst customer service ever. Everytime you ring them to make a query they are unable to help you plus the way they talk to customers are disappointing. From customer service to Collections Team, they are arrogant and sarcastic. All staff needs customer service training I swear.

Sacha

SachaPerth, WA

Worst customer service

I just spoke to Kit - team leader apparently he had no boss for me to email my concerns too, the lady before him didn’t get her name was extremely rude and so not helpful, I actually just wanted to pay my account off EARLY! These people definitely need customer service training because they have none, poor is an understatement

Tim

TimCentral Queensland, QLD

Humm suck

afterpay is much better or even lattitude pay the people at customer service are rude. My application was denied and i cant be told why but anyway i will just continue to use afterpay

Ranti

RantiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rating 1 star is already too high for this!

Ivan

IvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Humm a good company , everyone complains that have defaulted

I have been using humm for about 8 months and have had no issues at all , great service and have had no issues with customer service , good retailers also , everyone on here with bad review always complains and 9 out of ten is people that have defaulted on payments ,afterpay is exactly the same , it's called responsible lending , can't wait for there new service Bundll to launch great work humm absolutely loving it :-)

Darla V.Perth, WA

Shocking & Atrocious Customer Service

humm Support TeamHumm

Easy approval thru the app

Approved for little and big purchases however used 2000 of 4000 big things limit and lost the remainder balance as it is a one time purchase amount which I didn't know about.
Little things bit unclear about deposit information.. Used big things no deposit so assumed the little was the same.. Wrong! And much embarrassed at store.

Shazza G.

Shazza G.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely shocking no help at all

I only gave you guys 1 star cause I had to make a review really you guys should be getting none you are the worst customer service ever you can’t even help out your old existing customers you guys are pathetic hope you go out of business then when I go ask why I got knocked back all you guys said did not meet the criteria wth I was a customer before why not now after pay all the way you guys suck

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ripped Off - No Support from Humm

Absolutely shocking service from this third rate organisation. I have yet to receive my item from the merchant. Humm customer service provides no support whatsoever, they tend to side with the merchant and do not look out for the interests of the consumer. I have yet to receive my item from the merchant as they have utilized Sendle. I have contacted Humm and they tell me I need to go back to the merchant which contradicts their initial advice. Humm are totally useless. I will no longer be utilising their service once my transactions are finalised.

David

Refer to the multiple emails that I have already sent. I sent another today.

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Increased fees without informing

After six months fees went up from $3.50 to $8 per month and we weren’t told.
I think there are way better options out there.
I going to try to figure out how to pay mine out. I don’t want to stay a customer.

Awesome

Humm is great only people complaining are those who didn’t make repayments on time.. and clearly didn’t bother to contact Humm to fix it before it defaulted .. take responsibility people!! Humm is perfect for those with the sense to use it right!

S.G

S.GAdelaide

Pretty annoyed

So i was always loyal paying my account until i lost my bank card and had to cancel the card to prevent anything being stolen from my account by anyone who finds it. Its easy to forget which creditors u have going through a card!
Anyway. I missed 2 payments. I found an email just before saying debt collectors will be coming for me lol...
I actually have been trying to update my card details on the app but wouldn't let me and i ordered a new card . Found it was a card fault and the new card has been accepted. But there is NO option to pay the arrears. Everything is barred wont even let me pay a single cent. How ridiculous is that.

Terrible terrible terrible

I ended up defaulting and it go transferred to a collection agency. I am responsible for that. I paid that back theough the collection agency and finished about 6 months ago. Signed up to humm yesterday and didn't realise it was certegy. My debt was still sitting there. I was like what!!! Called them up and spoke to collections who were very very rude and told me that it will always be there and I will never be able to use their service again. That is NOT right. I paid it all back in full so it should say 0 owing. Where does it state that if you have an account that goes to a collection agency you can never use them again??

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubish... Do not use this service.

Wish I could give 0 star for this service. I have home loans and investment loans approved by banks. I apply for an amount under 6000, as the store sugested to go through them. However I got declined. Gave more evidences and still declined and no reasons given. My advice is not even try to apply as this may reflect on your credit rating, Looks like it is been run by a group of amateures and they have no idea what they are doing. Im now worried about the security of my personal details i have forwarded to them. Wonder how these busineses get approved by ASIC?

Retailer ripped me off, HUMM NOT HELPING

Purchased from an online retailer over a month ago with humm. Not only have I not received my purchase, HUMM are not willing to refund me. I have reported both Businesses to the Department of fair trading and the ACCC.
Not happy at all.

humm Support TeamHumm

Annoying and the worst customer service

So, first things first. A payment was missed and i accept full responsability for this! Happily paid the fee and asked for my acct to be unlocked.
Said it would take 2 days. 8 days later, many calls and still not unlocked! And its now
Xmas eve and too late. Will pay my $47 balance and close acct. dont use! Ever

Barry D.
Barry D.

Still no call from Humm. Awesome job guys!

Kim W.

Kim W.

Love Humm

I have never had a problem with Humm, the Customer service is fantastic and it's easy and convenient to use. There were a few small issues when Oxipay was combined but it was worked out quickly

No go at Myer

Shopped for 2hrs, went to pay with small things barcode, and rejected. Called customer service ( if you can call it service) and was told they could see no reason why it was rejected. Asked who I could speak to about this and was told the section who deal with these issues dont take calls.
Can see why this site has 2 star rating

humm Support TeamHumm

Making it impossible for loyal Certergy clients

Cheryl A.