Listing monitored by Humm

Pros

• No fees and Zero Interest if you choose 5 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things' up to $2,000

• Zero Interest & 6 - 60 months time period to repay 'Big Things' up to $30,000

Cons

• $8 Monthly Fee if you choose 10 fortnightly instalments to pay for 'Little Things'

• $8 Monthly Fee & $35-90 Establishment Fee for 'Big Things'

• $6 Late Payment Fee

4.3 (2,393)
    4.3 (2,350)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.4 (2,348)
  • Application Process
    4.5 (2,370)

Can’t live without it

Humm is excellent I have no issues with them and they send a reminder when payment is due
I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for no stress

Gary
Gary South East Queensland, QLD

Best Payments Plan Available

I don't have a perfect credit rating but Humm still allowed me to have credit.
As I have made all regular payments on time, Humm has offered me a higher credit limit.

Kym
KymSydney, NSW

I love Humm

We used Humm to finance a solar installation- very happy with them. A one off set up fee of $85 and only $8 a month while there is a balance outstanding on the account- fees are reasonable. Will definitely be using them again with other purchases

Nicole E
Nicole ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Have been able to purchase things l normally wouldn't be able too. Repayments are good and fair plus spread out either 10 fortnightly repayments or 20 weekly. Which makes it so much more affordable.

JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

Once rejected, you can never reapply again

5 years ago, I tried to go through humm for a item with a retail store that offered it, because the payment plan was within my budget.

What i didn't know was that once I was declined because they didn't think I could do the repayments due to their assement.

Thought that was ok, and went with something else, only to find 5 years later that I'm perma declined from ever applying again.

Tried asking their Facebook page for assistance, to get a dismal reply to be lead to a link to a page that I can't access to read.

I think I'll stick to open/afterpay

James

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Kassi
KassiLaunceston, TAS

Humm is great for alot of things!

I think humm is great and I am so glad I have it. I have recommended it to everyone I know. Unfortunately humm won't allow me to get humm bigger things which is a let down. Otherwise I love it and will always use it.

Perfect for me

I love humm because they are easy to deal with and things pop up all the time that I can purchase and also pay bills it's amazing A plus service

Rob H.
Rob H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome buying power

I have used humm for a couple of years now , and brought numerous varied items using them, an excellent payment platform, long payment plans,no deposit,no interest, easy to use and so very many stores come under the humm banner, will definitely continue to use these guys .

Cynthia
CynthiaSydney, NSW

Amazing app

This is much better than afterpay and so many options at payment arrangements. It has helped very much on purchases made, customer service is also good, and assistance also good

charlene ma
charlene maGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not what I expected

Very impressed

I found that dealing with the customer service team when I phone for assistance, was very easy for me as they were so helpful and eager to assist. Overall very professional.

danielle
danielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy and rude staff

Account and payment system is so frustrating!
You try and make payments early
For them to be rejected, don’t even bother trying to call up and work out what’s going on because you be met with a rude and arrogant staff member. That will hang up on you when you are asking about their payment dates.
I don’t even their own staff understand there system as they can’t even answer those types of questions.
This male staff member also needs a attitude adjustment.. learn how to “communicate” “with” “people” “Respectfully”!!! And don’t hang up when you get questioned about it.

Kim and colin moore
Kim and colin mooreDiamond creek

Perfect

Very accurate easy to do. Very informative really easy to download. No interest is a big thing. Makes small things achievable. Many purchases coming up. Can't wait to do my 1st one

Loan Shark lending

The company's website is not processing payments. Then when you do manage to get the payment through they charge you penalties. This company is a scam. If you can't pay because they are at fault then no late payment fees should be charged.

Glenn w.

Too much stuffing around to sign up

I had a previous account I never used and closed. Turns out my credit card number is still on the system even though it’s closed. Went to get a new account today and can’t use my credit card because it still on the system on a closed account. So much for not storing credit card numbers of customers. Was told it has to be fixed back of house and could take a few days. Can’t be bothered with anymore. I especially don’t trust the storing of my card number on a closed account.

Glenn w.

Maybe you should figure out a faster way to do it instead of making customers wait days for you to do something.