Australian Mortgage Options

Australian Mortgage Options

Brand Manager for Australian Mortgage Options? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Inez and James
Inez and JamesSydney, NSW

Fantastic service, repeat customer

My husband and I have worked with Frank Collum from AMO on multiple occasions over the last 5 or 6 years, buying our own home, refinancing and buying an investment property. We would highly recommend Frank and his team to anyone looking to take out a loan or refinance an existing loan. He is very helpful, responsive and wonderful to work with. We'll certainly be reaching out to him again next time!

natski59
natski59Sydney, NSW

Rick was AMAZING!

The broker we dealt with Rick was nothing sort of amazing! He found us a great rate that we were very happy with, he is an absolute wealth of knowledge and will highly recommend him to anyone who needs any sort of home loan or refinance. His assistance during the whole process made it so much smoother with absolutely no stress at all!

Mike A
Mike AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rick Gerial - Go to guy

This is the second time I have dealt with Rick. I reached out to him again because my first experience was fabulous. He was even better the second time around.

Just amazing service!

They could not have been more helpful. The best service I have ever received from a financial institution. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They even got me a rate a full 1/2 a percent lower than I was paying at Commonwealth Bank.

Great customer service

We were recommended Rick G by a family member and he was amazing throughout the whole process. He went above an beyond throughout the whole process, was thorough and communicative.

Great Experience with AMO

I sold my property and needed to sort out my finances. I'm self-employed and thought it would be tough. Went to AMO, these guys got my new loan approved for my new purchase and got me a fixed rate loan, where i could make extra repayments and have an offset account for redraw, even on a fixed rate loan. Well done guys! Great Job!

My Bank couldn't do that, but the team at AMO did.

BeeBee
BeeBeeSydney, NSW

Go directly to the bank - don't recommend AMO

My experience, they have great communication till they sign you up. Then the broker doesn't want to know about you. I found the experience of paying out our loan when we wanted to refinance very slow and expensive. My suggestion would be go directly to the bank or lender if you can. We will never use AMO or recommend them to anyone.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Wayne Adamaon
Wayne Adamaon

Failed to deliver

After 2 weeks of waiting for approval and being promised everyday, I had to exit my purchase before the cooling off expired at the last minute and this was even after 2 extensions from the vendor.
Worst service and experience ever. Everything always seems to change and/or its someone else's fault.
I have no lost my 0.025% deposit, not a big deal but also solicitor cost, building and pest inspection cost, plus not to mention the countless hours and stress in trying to get this over the line.
My advise, see a bank, as these guys have no bloody idea

Mr Happy
Mr HappySydney, NSW

Can talk the Talk but not Walk the walk

Phone call ok
First visit ,great ideas ,all good
Then failed on every promise
absolute waste of time ,I explained I was in a hurry and my needs
Answer was we are the right people we can help this is what we do
well sadly failed on all of above Mortgage House is now fixing things up
I lost 2 weeks and several hrs of my time in phone calls /meetings
very tiring and frustrating

FrankieJ
FrankieJNewport

Highly recommended for debt consolidation

AMO helped us to consolidate debts and credit card into one easy to manage loan. They also have the best home loan rates I've seen! We will definitely be using them again.

Jeff Garland
Jeff GarlandHeathcote

Lowest Rate Home Loan and Great Debt Reduction Service

I was very happy to have had help to refinance my home loan and personal debt by Robert from AMO. All of our kids had moved out, and we wanted to down size to a smaller home, but coming up with the 20% deposit to buy into the area we wanted was our biggest hurdle. I made an appointment with Robert and he showed us how to use the equity in our home, and their finance consultant helped to reconcile our debts and saved us over $3,000 in monthly repayments! Highly recommended service!!!

emmanuelk
emmanuelkBalmain

Great customer experience and helpful staff

I have found the staff at AMO to be extremely helpful in giving us clear expectations, what to do and why when we applied for our home loan. I recommend highly recommend speaking to them.

Jolin
JolinLiverpool

Quick, friendly and easy to deal with

Very happy with the customer service, friendly and professional brokers. We went to see staff at their Campbelltown office and Tim went out of his way to help explain things and get our loans through. I'll be telling my friends, family and work mates.

Fiona F.
Fiona F.Sydney

Reliable provider with great rates

AMO have great rates, and brokers that can get you loans 1-2% below the banks. They're mortgage managers - something we didn't know anything about. They're now helping to manage our loan, pretty good service as there's always someone on the phone when you've got questions. Thanks

jenhines
jenhinesMosman

Great team and one of the lowest home loan rates in the industry

I highly recommend seeing Robert and the team at AMO. They have the lowest rates in the industry, and the team is friendly and professional.