ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

Sonakshi A.
Sonakshi A.Sydney, NSW

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

midnight_snail
midnight_snailGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

They supposedly came to deliver my item at 10:30PM on a work night. Tracking marked as "Unable to deliver". I was home the entire day and night. When I contacted them to find out what happened, they said it was too late for the delivery driver to ring the doorbell so they just left. 3 days later, still no item. Ridiculous and unreliable.

Use Another Company

Would rate it 0 stars if i could $40 delivery fee for single small item Bunnings order taking over a week to arrive from 5 minutes down the road slowest service ever had a text message saying my order is prioritised for being late 2 days ago now would not recommend using them and never will again.....

Garry C.
Garry C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience

This company failed to deliver my Bunnings order, despite my flatmate being home and coming down to talk to the driver. $90 down the drain for delivery. Because my flatmate was visually impaired the driver would not leave the ordered goods. After the ANC customer service representative on the phone decided to argue with me about whether the driver should have left the goods or not, I am now on hold to try and work out with Bunnnings what the way forward will be. 20 minutes and still holding. I hope they will allow me to cancel the order and I will take my shopping to a more reliable company.

Sean F.
Sean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

Delivery scheduled for morning - no show
Phone calls with company I purchased goods from resulted in a reschedule for PM - only half items turn up
Very difficult to get ahold of even for the company I purchased goods from.
Further phone calls the following day to retailer resulted in delivery being scheduled for PM that day. - no show and a phone call saying they cannot make it and now they want me to take a 3rd day off to sort this out

Renee
Renee

Useless

Shipping TypeDomestic
Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

Garth
Garth

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .