ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Communication and No Accountability

Sach
SachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Australia and ANC stuff up

Facing same problem like other reviewers Ordered a Samsung LCD tv and was supposed to get the delivery first week of January in Melbourne.
We received a SMS the night before the delivery with the tracking no with a delivery window of 3 hrs.
Checked the tracking link in the morning and it shows a random picture of a box and a cross instead of a signature saying not delivered and to contact Samsung Australia.
Called Samsung numerous times with no resolution till date.
Next step is calling consumer affairs.

Gary C
Gary CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't rate them any lower

ANC cancelled the first delivery, the second scheduled for a week later. Day before confirmed delivery I received confirmation SMS, but then 3 hours before delivery I check the tracking page and it says "not handed over, contact Samsung" with a random signature. No communication from ANC.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

$3700 goods missing with no resolution

SamsungAU order placed November 24th. Scheduled delivery confirmed for 29th Nov. Then moved to the 30th Nov by ANC. Come the 30th they call and and reschedule to the 13th Dec due to covid delays and say the 13th will give time to ensure its on hand. On the 10th I get a message that delivery is due between 9am and noon. Come the 13th I check tracking at 10am and see failed delivery as "not handed over". ANC never contact me about it.

Samsung claim ANC collected it from their warehouse. ANC claim they don't have it. Both companies are refusing to give me a solution at this stage and telling me I need to wait 5-10 business days to get any follow up. I'm currently missing $3700 of television.

Sonakshi A.
Sonakshi A.Sydney, NSW

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

midnight_snail
midnight_snailGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

They supposedly came to deliver my item at 10:30PM on a work night. Tracking marked as "Unable to deliver". I was home the entire day and night. When I contacted them to find out what happened, they said it was too late for the delivery driver to ring the doorbell so they just left. 3 days later, still no item. Ridiculous and unreliable.

Use Another Company

Would rate it 0 stars if i could $40 delivery fee for single small item Bunnings order taking over a week to arrive from 5 minutes down the road slowest service ever had a text message saying my order is prioritised for being late 2 days ago now would not recommend using them and never will again.....

Garry C.
Garry C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience

This company failed to deliver my Bunnings order, despite my flatmate being home and coming down to talk to the driver. $90 down the drain for delivery. Because my flatmate was visually impaired the driver would not leave the ordered goods. After the ANC customer service representative on the phone decided to argue with me about whether the driver should have left the goods or not, I am now on hold to try and work out with Bunnnings what the way forward will be. 20 minutes and still holding. I hope they will allow me to cancel the order and I will take my shopping to a more reliable company.

Sean F.
Sean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

Delivery scheduled for morning - no show
Phone calls with company I purchased goods from resulted in a reschedule for PM - only half items turn up
Very difficult to get ahold of even for the company I purchased goods from.
Further phone calls the following day to retailer resulted in delivery being scheduled for PM that day. - no show and a phone call saying they cannot make it and now they want me to take a 3rd day off to sort this out

Renee
Renee

Useless

Shipping TypeDomestic
Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.