Australian National Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

glenncol

glenncolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB Hifi Delivery

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

ryjclay

ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

Other Couriers
PACK & SEND
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint

This company is a joke

Would not recommend this company had a delivery from Bunnings on a Friday afternoon no show spoke to Bunnings said thay would deliver on Saturday between 7am to 12 no show arranged for Sunday between 8 and 12 came and 10.30 then told me he was he can not unload in my backyard this is with a crane truck and said he was going to put it out the front not a small delivery didn't want to get his tyres dirty

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
San6

San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine

JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana

TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Mr C

Mr CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

ANC service is terrible and after I found the driver had signed for a parcel to say it was delivered when he had not even picked it up I was shocked. Then if and when you finally get through to someone on the phone talk nicely to them or they will hang up on you. How rude , ANC you are a joke, I will be suggesting we move all company courier work elsewhere in future.

Ben Killeen

Ben KilleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings delivery

DISGRACEFUL!! I had a Bunnings delivery I was 10 minutes late and driver left.
They then Told me it would arrive between 10-2pm and know it will be after 3pm.

Double standards it’s know cost me a days work as I’ve had to wait on site for this delivery leaving myself and my work partner with a days pay!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Reviewer

Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Lena

LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke!!

Do not buy from Good Guys as they use this terrible delivery company. Would not take my fridge upstairs after knowing and wanted to do a risk assessment. Long story and numerous calls back and forwards..... Had to pay for another company to do it on the same day at added expense after paying for premium delivery service. This company is a joke!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!!

Kate

KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(

Delivery TimeEarly

Joshi

JoshiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Claim rejected towards faulty installation of washing machine!

Our washing machine purchased from Good guys and ANC was responsible for delivery and installation. As scheduled they did delivery and install in timely manner however installation was faulty. They set a 14 mins cycle and left within 5 mins as in was all fine. But at the end of the cycle we realised that all the water from the inlet pipe was coming out. This ruined our loose lay vinyl planks just outside our laundry. ANC has rejected our claim saying they aren’t responsible for this!!! Not satisfied with their customer service.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Gary1125

Gary1125Sydney, NSW

Damaged my property and denied the claim

I really didn't know that IKEA outsourced the service to this company. If I know of that and read the reviews, I may have a second thought.

Have damaged my property but they denied it. I don't understand how it was damaged in the first place. Had a few phone calls and presented photos as evidence, but they still refused and most likely lied about it. Really tired of this. I would rather hire a ute and do it myself. Unethical people. DO what you can do to avoid them. Not worth it.

Other Couriers
Aeropets
Transdirect
Transdirect
3.6

Terrible drivers and poor attitude

Panch

PanchSydney

Terrible customer service

The driver arrived more than 30 minutes earlier than he said he would. The driver was rude on the phone and didnt wait for me to get home. Instead left with no notice. Afterwards I got a message that my goods have been delivered? Was very difficult to organise redelivery and had to call multiple times.

Do not use this company

The furniture that was delivered was not handled with care. Added to this scratches were left in my floor. Please take your business elsewhere.

MRL03

MRL03AU

Appalling Delivery Service

Rebecca Kate

Rebecca Kate

Most wonderful delivery team!

We’ve just received our large West Elm delivery on New Years Eve (sorry guys) it was the only window available so we took it and couldn’t be happier, the delivery team were absolutely amazing, it is a warm day here in Melbourne, not once did the guys complain, they bought all of our furniture in, set it up absolutely perfectly and tidied and took all packaging, most lovely delivery team ever, so impressed and so happy. Thank You again for the most wonderful delivery service, your delivery team are an absolute credit to your company!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Driver was rude and aggressive

Driver was rude and aggressive and treated my stuff like crap. I would never use them again. They need to sack this driver he gives them a bad name.