Sendle
Listing monitored by Sendle

Shona Steele
Shona SteeleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The pump is what I needed.

Delivery was days earlier than I expected! The Floor pump is in perfect condition, works well and I love the colour. It's larger in size than the one loaned to me by a friend. I'm really happy, my friend is too... he can have his pump back sooner than expected.

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived in good time and condition.

I was posted a parcel using Sendle as the shipping service. I received my parcel today in a reasonable time frame and I would recommend them (also their tracking system is quite good). No complaints here!

Gurpreet
GurpreetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

perfect

can't live without .very good and will continue using them. will never ever forget them . always on my mind when i need something sent. great tracking system. its a very professional arrived on time and good condition

ChrisS
ChrisS

Still Nothing

Dear diary, day 19 and still no parcel from South Oz, tracking shows arrived in depot on the 6th of May and latest details shows "Processing" on the 12th of May. It's now the 16th of May and giving up all hope of getting my four T-bolts and nyloc nuts. Have no idea where this depot is and why it is taking so long. More later.

Fantastic and quick

The box was delivers fast and in good condition. Great tracking and email to let me know it was delivered. Contents were perishable and not damaged. Very happy with company.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

couldn't find locations

I just wasted 1 hour trying to find 2 of the listed locations on their website at Port Adelaide. One at Lipson St and the other at Crozier st. They are not there. Will not be using them again.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Easy and efficient

Easy and efficient way of sendle parcels without using the major retailers. Pick up was smooth and delivery was on time. Pricing structure was reasonable. Would recommend using them and will continue using them in the future.

Excellent value & friendly service

I have used Sendle for 3 years now as both a sender and receiver, domestic & internationally, and can't fault it. Over my many uses i have had 1 item go astray and Sendle customer service were excellent in tracking in and making things right.

Lili Hock
Lili Hock

Impressive

My first experience with Sendle and it was smooth and without any hassles. Their drop-off points are many wide spread. Glad I did. Would recommend this service to all my friends.

Port M.
Port M.

Unreliable Sendle

With regard to delivery number SC7FHRY, Sendle/Aramex did a shocking job.
When you run a business, bad deliveries like this affect your reputation and cause unwanted problems between you and your customers.
I'm going back to Australia Post wherever possible.

Have used Sendle previously + would definitely recommend

Delivery company called to confirm address and item was delivered same day and left in space requested - very impressed with service.
Thank you for confirming details before attempting to delivery of the item.

Jodi A.
Jodi A.

Can take anywhere from 4 days to 2 or 3 weeks, super unreliable.

I wouldn't use Sendle to send anything, unfortunately I'm on the receiver end and the last few deliveries I had sent to me have just sat at a depot for a couple of weeks waiting for their courier, we have canceled an order when it was in Sendle transit for 3 weeks, I wouldn't use it if I had the choice. It must be cheap. All other couriers deliver in the normal timeframe to our area.

Leeanne F
Leeanne FSydney, NSW

Super fast delivery

I am the reviewer, my package arrived 2 days after it was sent. I am very pleased. The tracking was easy to follow, kept me informed with every step. The driver delivered to my door. Very happy customer. Thankyou.

Nabeel
NabeelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never on time, never pickup parcels, change your name to Turtle

Send le should change their name to Turtle, they never pickup parcels on time. On so many occasions I have been left dissapointed. And when I get a parcel from someone else, it never gets delivered on time.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Epic swords.

Good products,good tracking and happy to recommend this site to our friends.I am a Lord of the Rings fan and collect memorabilia concerning the book and movie. So far I have four swords that are great replicas. 5 star.

Kelly T.
Kelly T.asked

Hi how do I follow up on a parcel not received that was sent on the 19th of April? I have had no response from the chat bot and there is no other way to contact the company that I can find. Can anyone help? I would organise to pick up from their location but the website seems to indicate that is not an option either.

Brendon
Brendon

Contact seller.thats what i did they followed it up for me

Jodee
Jodeeasked

Hi does anyone have any experience in parcel being returned to sender? Basically my son purchased an item from over east and sendle tracking said item was unable to be delivered due to wrong address (bollocks) anyway supposedly its being returned to sender but they're waiting for sendle to contact them so they can go and pick it up from the depot and resend via aus post. It's been almost 2 months and my son is $1500 out of pocket and I'd really like to know if sendle drop it back to the senders address or if it can only be picked up from a depot

Truc Hua
Truc Huaasked

Hi . how much to send 6kg parcel to Brisbane?

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

About Sendle

Sendle uses a ‘hub and spoke’ delivery model, compared to a point-to-point system. This means that deliveries don’t take couriers out of their way. Drivers are already traveling on their normal routes, in their local areas, when they pick up parcels and load them for delivery. This not only saves time, but emissions, as it eliminates the need for extra cars on the road.

Is Sendle only for businesses?

Yes. Sendle is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and online retailers, rather than individuals. It’s designed to streamline the shipment of products to customers.

Features

• There is a price guarantee that Sendle’s door-to-door delivery will cost less than the post office, for same-city and national parcels.
  • Sendle offers a choice to have your parcels picked up from home/ business address, or you can drop off parcels at other official locations. These national network locations include BP petrol stations, newsagents and chemists. With locations that are open 24/7, you can drop off parcels to them at unusual hours, like at night or on weekends.
  • Customers can book a shipment online, print the label, and await pick-up or take parcels to the nearest location. Sendle requires customers to provide their own packaging.
  • Sendle delivers parcels locally, nationally, and internationally. There is the option of paying standard one-off fees per parcel, or signing up for a plan. The domestic plans offer a reduced rate per package, provided you send a minimum number of parcels monthly (20 parcels monthly for Premium, and 200 parcels monthly for the Pro plan). There is one international plan, Sendle Premium, which requires 20 minimum parcels to be sent monthly.
  • The Sendle Toolbox in the online Sendle dashboard allows you to perform various functions, like enabling Sendle tracking, writing pickup instructions, rescheduling pickups and drop-offs, managing deliveries, and viewing information on parcel investigations.

If you're asking the question 'is Sendle reliable?' scroll up to read reviews today.