Sendle

• Sender or ReceiverSender (38%) · Receiver (62%)
  • Delivery Time
    • On Time (1,046)
    • Early (703)
    • Never Arrived (260)
    • Never Collected (150)
    • Unacceptably Late (119)
    • Late (56)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (93%) · No (7%)

David

David

Very fast

Quickest delivery I've had from anyone. Package in great condition. Driver waved instead of asking for signature, appropriate in today's world. Very happy with this service and hope to be able to use them again.

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a breath of fresh air

My order was delivered within a week and it was a most enjoyable experience to order from this company. I have been using the Euca washing powder for man years now as I have a bio cycle system and have just discovered their online website and have purchased some bathroom cleaner to try. I will be purchasing other items as well

Other Couriers
4.5
Ant

AntSydney, NSW

Sendle, (Lostle more like)

Sendle are not a courier company, they are an aggregator. They are Ebays default service. I had a package coming from Newcastle to Sydney that has still not arrived 15 days later. Admittedly we are in a time of virus but the customer support is bot-like and woeful. Tracking did no update for 7 days. It is still "out for delivery". Avoid.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Good Service

I used sendle from my office...It was great for small packages. I have used USPS from my computer in the past and sendle rates looked good for my EBAY listings

Terrible - DO NOT USE THEM

The drivers say they deliver your parcel and an email is sent saying it’s delivered but it is not. Days later they sneak up and drop your parcel near your door without knocking. Fools forget about cctv cameras. Sendle’s complaint system is a farce. Ask your seller which courier they use. If they say Sendle buy from someone else.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Jean D

Jean DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived in perfect condition

My beautiful signed paperbacks arrived in perfect condition today. I love the tracking information supplied. I like yo see where they are. Thank you once again a very happy customer highly recommend sendle

Libby

LibbySouthwest, VIC

Great!

Thank you so so much for the quick, reliable service. I wish everyone used Sendle! I’ve had so much trouble with DHL, Toll and other couriers in the past. Thanks again!

Shipping TypeInternational
Neil B.

Neil B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service .Thank you

Package arrived at the expected time and in good condition. A truly terrific service.
Accurate and helpful tracking information. A very honest and reliable company. I highly recommend this service to all.

Han43

Han43Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two experiences with sendle, neither time was package delivered

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Leigh B.

Leigh B.Sydney, NSW

Parcel Delivery

Parcel arrived on time, I would use Sendle again. I would suggest to anyone to getting deliveries to put specific instructions as to placement of parcels. Also to let them know if it is safe to enter your property.

A. Francis

A. FrancisSydney

Another Sendle success story!

Yet another success for Sendle! We have received the latest package, on time and in good order, with ample notification all the way. A perfect score, in our books. Way to go, Sendle!

darren rooney

darren rooneyHunter Region, NSW

it turned up two days early. Cheers for working why we are hiding.Thanck you

cheers.
Guy knocked was very friendly.Id say that he had done this type of work before.He did a lovely 3vpoint turn then drove away.the van looked nice and clean and he was well presented

Great Service

Yes this would have to be one of the better couriers I have come across. Thank you for your prompt service :) Delivery was quicker than expected and goods arrived in perfect condition. Tracking information was very helpful.

davesumner59

davesumner59Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement Item Delivered at Lightning Speed

Fast and informative delivery as usual and far better than all of the other couriers. I would have no problem whatsoever in recommending Sendle. I don't normally do reviews on courier or AusPost deliveries but Sendle are next level.

Neeny B

Neeny BSydney

Fast and efficient

Parcel was picked up on Friday and delivered Sydney to Sunshine Coast by Monday. Delivery was quicker than expected and goods arrived in perfect condition. Tracking information was really helpful. I am very impressed with Sendle's service and will definitely consider them next time I send a package.

Oh mud bone

Oh mud bonePerth, WA

Definitely Recommend

Really good laces for my air max 97s, better than the ones the shoes came with tbh
I bought white oval laces and they are super white and have a nice stretchy feel to them

Maya

MayaSydney, NSW

On time with good delivery options

Delivery was in good condition, on time as tracked and left in a safe dry spot as I requested. This is the best thing. Missing deliveries does my head in as it usually means I've also missed the local Post Office opening hours so this service was great.

Aldo B.

Aldo B.Perth, WA

Sendle has made an enormous difference to my sending capability and ease.

On-Time, On-Budget and Reliable...the Sendle service is unmatched.
It has been a real bonus to our business.
We have been able to trust this service from Day 1.....What more do you need??
FG Group

Great Service

My parcel arrived on time and the tracking updates were helpful. I was very happy with service as I was expecting there may be a delay given current Covid-19 circumstances.

Shipping TypeInternational
Greg S

Greg SNorthern Region, NSW

Happy customer

Great pricing and service and my parcel arrived on time in good condition. Very happy with item purchased was what was stated. Very happy to purchase from this supplier again. Thankyou

Peta T.

Peta T.asked

I want someone to contact me to discuss the "delivery" of an item which was supposed to have been delivered to my address around 1.30am (i was actually up when the tracking said it was delivered and no vehicles came anywhere near our place) according to tracking. We have been home, have had gates open etc waiting for this delivery yet it was never delivered. Not very happy at the moment. I can't even find a phone number to discuss this issue.

Paul G.
Paul G.

no phone or email contact-hopeless it says a lot about their customer service when it is so difficult to contact

Leisa Dasked

Hi I am still waiting on a parcel which tracking says it is at depot where is the depot how does it get to chinchilla qld thanks leisa

Dany
Dany

Hey Leisa, I think it should come soon! maybe Tuesday? Keep a close eye on it :) If u miss their delivery they'll let you know which collection point they drop your parcel at. Hope this helps!

Leisa D

Hi it’s Wednesday night still not here thz

BunG75

BunG75asked

Not a question so much as a thank you...to everyone who mentioned that Sendle uses Fastway Couriers. Fastway are pretty horrible except for the odd driver who seems to enjoy his job. Thanks for letting us know that we would be dealing with Fastway if we used Sendle. I’ll spend an extra $10 and use Aust Post who I’ve had the least amount of problems with.

Sendle
Customer Support S.Sendle

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We regularly meet with our partners and show them how they are performing in terms of quality and customer satisfaction and also raise issues on an individual basis so that they can fix any issues that arise. At the moment, our system chooses the partnered courier based on the route, pricing and quality. If and when we expand our network and have more flexibility we will be sure to let you know. Janine

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Other Couriers