Sendle

Margaret

MargaretNorth Queensland, QLD

Don't use Sendle for rural deliveries

Sendle charges extra for a 'rural' delivery, which is fine except that this can often take another week or two-be warned. Currently waiting for a parcel to be delivered to a customer 16 hours drive away which should have realistically arrived within two or three days of collection, yet was transferred after two days to a local service for delivery and still no sign of it after five days with them. Delivery time could apparently be up to a total of 16 days!! This is unacceptable. I will never use Sendle again for any delivery not in a major postcode area.

Cindy

CindyIllawarra, NSW

just what I ordered - well packaged - excellent, quick service !!!

so happy to have received this hard to find paint product and to have it sent, well packaged and quickly too ... I would certainly recommend this ordering system ... Cindy Hickman

Other Couriers
maria

mariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, quick, reliable. Thanks

I've used sendle a couple of times now and everytime the service is great, quick, reliable, great price too. I'll continue to use sendle. Highly recommend it. Thanks again guys!

Enid

EnidHobart, TAS

Easy to use and delivered before expected

The process if fairly simple, pick up was on time and delivery was a week before expected. Overall, it was a great timeframe and service. Would definitely recommend and use again :)

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First delivery, fantastic!

This is my first delivery with Sendle. Picked up at 8am, delivered at 2pm same day!! That was so quick! Great experience already, I was so nervous since this is my first time sending with Sendle. Ordering, printing labels, getting picked up at home, it was very seamless experience!

Courtney

CourtneyPerth, WA

So easy to use!

Sendle is so easy to use! Logging into your dashboard and writing in the details then and there is so much better than hand writing your shopping labels and it looks much more professional as a business. Sendle have great insurance which is free as well! And pick up your order from your door step so no more waiting in line at the post office!

David M.

David M.Red Hill 2603, ACT

Early delivery gets the stars

The delivery was faster than expected, arriving Friday instead of the week after as planned. Package was in good condition despite it being a heavy box. Very happy with the delivery.

lachlan X.

lachlan X.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The goods are Good.

Much thanks, I'm suitably impressed. My items arrived in perfect condition in a timely manner; also noting the personalised follow up via email. Big business have alot to learn from the likes of smaller operators like you guys. Cheers!

Hailey B.

Hailey B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not recommend sendle, so many delays, doesn't pick up on time. Pay the extra with AUSPOST, guarantees all the time.

Delays consistently, never picks up on time, never updates pick up on dashboard, notifies you late about pick up, unprofessional, will only follow up on your parcel once you make a complaint.

Dot

DotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and fab

Fabulously fast service. Very impressed. Would not hesitate in recommending this service. Item arrived safely and complete. Didn't need the tracking advice, because it was here so quick. Highly recommended

Shelly

ShellyPerth, WA

Courier driver was EXCELLENT

My parcel was delivered promptly, and the courier driver was excellent. I live in a gated complex, he is the only courier ever to phone me from the gate to let me know he was there and to come down and collect, normally they just leave a pick-up card. This guy definately went the extra mile. absolutely happy with the service.

Makhala S.

Makhala S.Central Queensland, QLD

Lost an expensive saddle.

First time I've ever had anything sent with Sendle. Collected late, in Brisbane, special collection arranged, beyond pick up it disappeared!! No scan in ANY depot. No call centre. Absolute joke of a company with no integrity. Wasn't even an interstate delivery. Following up with emails with no response so far.

Sam T.

Sam T.Sydney, NSW

The order sent yesterday, arrived today.

First time received eBay order delivered by Sendle. My order was sent out on a Thursday, and it arrived the next day. Usually, it will be delivered the following Monday or even much later if delivered by Aramax no matter where it was sent from, and most of the time I had to pick up the parcel from the local News Agency because Aramax courier is too lazy to do their job. The parcel was well packed with extra bubble wrap protection. Awesome experience.

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MAGIC

My experience was unbelievable. I placed my order one day and it was at my front door the next. Only a few hours later. If this is an example for what Sendle is capable of, I will be happy to choose any future online purchase solely if Sendle is the delivery company.

David

David

Fast efficient service

Received parcel well ahead of delivery date. Parcel left in safe place as I live in a unit. Very pleased with service. This is my very first experience of Sendle.

Vat068

Vat068

Happy Happy

Great customer service to the door within a week of purchasing interstate.. Happy Happy... would recommend ... might even consider for future deliveries through my eBay ... worth a look good .. all good :)

Great Service

Parcel ordered from VIC arrived at my door in NSW within 24 hours of the order being placed. Although I wasn't home when the parcel arrived, it was left in a safe place. Very satisfied customer once again!

Brilliant!!

Having recently arrived in the US with two large suitcases, I needed to go down south to Canberra see my family before heading up to Northern New South Wales. My friend suggested that I send my two suitcases to her before visiting my family to save carrying them on the plane. It was a little nerve-racking leaving my suitcases behind in a hotel but Sendle picked them up as promised and delivered them the very next day to my friends door. Unbelievable! First rate job. I highly recommend Sendle.

Lost package = Not our problem

Bought goods ex East which never arrived. Sendle investigated. Confirmed lost and advised me to contact the seller. They lose the package and I need to follow up? Weak as.

Nigel H.

Nigel H.Central Queensland, QLD

Arrived early

Driver got the address right parcel showed up at least several days early could not be happier done a marvellous job I really don’t know what else to say 30 words is more than I usually speak to anybody

ade

adeasked

Why would a parcel picked up in south australia first go to queensland then back to tasmania. ????? The say they are faster. What a joke.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

Today I had another parcel with a status of “Out For Delivery” (got the email, reflected on their site). This was at 7:30 AM. At 1 PM, it’s volume and weight was checked and just before 5:00 PM it arrived at a depot.

“Out for Delivery” with Sendle does not mean what it usually means.

Does this happen to others too or am I just really unlucky?

I get that things happen. If there was a problem with the vehicle or something, it would be great if the tracking history reflected that.

Jaszeenat Sandhu

Jaszeenat Sandhuasked

Dear Sendle, I am a seller and your driver delivered my lost parcel SZ2FYYZ as to an incorrect address. I have sent my ASIC verification which says my abn, entity name and business name. is that enough to prove that the beneficiary owner of the goods. I am feeling betrayed and tried to be ripped off. Are you going to resolve my case or not. I want my money back. I will not stop contacting you until return my money. Anyone Harley, Charles or Grace comes, it is about my money and lost item. I want my money back

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Other Couriers