2Sendle

Andrew G.Western District, VIC2 posts

Andy
AndyIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Excellent service

I love it when a vendor is using sendle I know it's going to be on time or better and in perfect condition. I also only use sendlle when I sell
Well done Show details ·  1
NoPain N.
NoPain N.Sydney, NSW

Liverguard

Arrived quickly 2 days early and safely
Highly recommend this supplier and sender Show details ·  1
Brad J
Brad J6 posts

Sendle through Couriers Please delivered my package quickly, with no fuss and my item arrived in perfect condition. 5 Stars!! Show details ·  2
Tij

Very. Very prompt delivery. Received my item in good order. Show details ·  1
Mj H.
Mj H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap care of products

Literally dropped my fragile product onto slate! Absolute disgusting behavior and no care of the product! Show details
Sharon A.
Sharon A.Sydney, NSW

Appalling service. Still waiting for my parcel

I’m still waiting for my parcel to arrive from Victoria metro to NSW metro and it’s now been 16 days. Sendle allowed 8 days for delivery (which I think seemed ample compared to Australia Post service which would normally take approx. 4 days) but they still couldn’t stick to the delivery date. It has been sitting at a depot somewhere for the past 6 days when it’s running so late. I’m so disappointed and frustrated. Show details
Sendle   DM

Hi Sharon, we're sorry to hear that your parcel remains undelivered. Please send us a chat or an email via external link  so our Support team can look into the status of your parcel further. Thanks and we'll see you there.

Steve W
Steve W

Fragrance

Great product and it arrived very quickly, thank you. I will be back again soon :-) Show details ·  1
Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent service

Very fast shipping, excellent packaging, love my dress, thank you to Sendle and Haven. Both highly recommended. Show details ·  1
APBT
APBTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Satisfied

Parcel delivered promptly and on time,very satisfied with handling of delivery,well done and thank you Sendle. Show details ·  1
LisaP68

Always pleasant and on time very happy with this guy Show details ·  1
Phillip Taplin
Phillip TaplinSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Will use again

Delivery was 1 day earlier than predicted arrival and in good condition.
Communication was good, I knew where my parcel was, daily, at each stage of delivery. Show details ·  1
Elle
Elle6 posts

Excellent service

Delivery was super fast, tracking information was good and parcel arrived on time and in perfect condition. Show details ·  1

Mark R.

Hi I'm waiting for an overdue parcel the sender claims was sent on Sunday 10 December but tracking shows:

23 Dec
12:23pm
Dropped Off
Parcel has been dropped off at a Hubbed location

23 Dec
3:23pm
local time
Dropped Off
Item has been dropped off at Hubbed location

10 Dec
10:05am
Ready to Sendle
Parcel order created.

What does this mean? How was it "dropped off" twice and what does "parcel order created" mean?

MCD
MCD

I have an overdue delivery; item was due to be delivered by the 7th July. For 8 days in a row now my tracking info updates each day as “transferred to run 6018”. There is no way o actually get in touch with anyone or view which courier company has the item so I can contact them directly. Have launched an investigation but trying to get in contact further using the online form and it doesnt even allow you to type out information or a query. Can someone advise me where my package is? SCQC2C8

Sendle   DM

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your parcel yet. Please get in touch with our Support team via chat or email at external link  so we can help you accordingly. These are the proper channels for any concerns. Speak soon!

Kenny
Kenny

There's no actual humans communicating just a robot there's no real help there

Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I have a parcel being delivered that had a delivery date between 30 June - 5 July. It is 2 days past the estimated date and I therefore submitted a late parcel enquiry with an investigation underway. Since then I have received an update ‘in transit’ ‘Message from Courier - transfer to run 0092’. What does this mean? An?

Hemerson G.
Hemerson G.
Sendle   DM

Hi Chloe, this scan means that your parcel has been assigned to a driver. Please send us a chat or an email via external link  so our Support team can assist further.

About Sendle

Sendle uses a ‘hub and spoke’ delivery model, compared to a point-to-point system. This means that deliveries don’t take couriers out of their way. Drivers are already traveling on their normal routes, in their local areas, when they pick up parcels and load them for delivery. This not only saves time, but emissions, as it eliminates the need for extra cars on the road.

Is Sendle only for businesses?

Yes. Sendle is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and online retailers, rather than individuals. It’s designed to streamline the shipment of products to customers.

Features

• There is a price guarantee that Sendle’s door-to-door delivery will cost less than the post office, for same-city and national parcels.
  • Sendle offers a choice to have your parcels picked up from home/ business address, or you can drop off parcels at other official locations. These national network locations include BP petrol stations, newsagents and chemists. With locations that are open 24/7, you can drop off parcels to them at unusual hours, like at night or on weekends.
  • Customers can book a shipment online, print the label, and await pick-up or take parcels to the nearest location. Sendle requires customers to provide their own packaging.
  • Sendle delivers parcels locally, nationally, and internationally. With Ship & Save, shipping rates are dependent on how much you spend on shipping - spend more and get automatically bumped up to higher Ship & Save levels and access lower shipping rates.
  • The Sendle Toolbox in the online Sendle dashboard allows you to perform various functions, like enabling Sendle tracking, writing pickup instructions, rescheduling pickups and drop-offs, managing deliveries, and viewing information on parcel investigations.

If you're asking the question 'is Sendle reliable?' scroll up to read reviews today.

CategoryCouriers