• Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (213)
    • Never Collected (125)
    • Unacceptably Late (87)
    • Late (44)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (37%) · Receiver (63%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (93%) · No (7%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Fast and Economical

Excellent service . Way faster than Auspost and much cheaper. Will use again to send products on online forum. Can be sent from number of locations like Bp and others. Excellent

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Review collected in partnership with Sendle

KimWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Sendle is a professional service, I feel satisfied with picked up and delivered services on time. From my experience, the service is easy to use for the first time. I will refer your company to my friends and business partners.

Other Couriers
Parcelpoint
4.4

JoanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service!

Excellent service with prompt receipt confirmation, full details, delivery updates, reliability and quickest delivery! My DVDs arrived early within a few days and with notification in minutes of their arrival. Very happy and will definitely use in the future.

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hi Joan, this is so good to hear - and we’ve shared it with the team for all the good vibes. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Happy Sendling! :) -Janine

Joan

Thank you Janine, I'm glad to know you liked it and was my pleasure to forward to Sendling. Cheers, Joan

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VERY IMPRESSED

Service was very fast . Goods arrived in excellent condition . I am very happy . From my experience I would be happy to use Sendle again . My expectations have been surpassed . Tracking information is very helpful .

Lu Smith

Lu SmithNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fee for no service.

Wıllem F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service ever...

5 days and no pickup. Booked a parcel for pickup from suburban Melbourne and paid upfront. Courier did not pickup and so I rescheduled pickup for the next 4 days. Never saw them at all.

Support were no help, only saying they were escalating my issue but they were completely ineffective.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Tom

Tom

Never had a problem

I've always found Sendle to be easy to use, great prices and very reliable. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's extremely hard to contact them if a problem arises. I've been lucky and only had one issue though in the numerous times I've used them.

shiyu z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let’s see whether my parcel will be collected before 2022, it’s been 7 DAYS now and no one showed up to pick up at all!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Customer Support S.Sendle

Hi Shiyu, really sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience - I'll look into this for you. I've sent you a private message to get the order and account details from you. Thanks for your help. ^^Rytz

Sophi

SophiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why the businesses in Australia use this delivery service???

KatVictoria

Unprofessional, Untrained and Unreliable People

I'm the sender. I have experienced some problems with Sendle. I suppose many senders (business owners) have had similar problems.

1. I shipped two parcels to Amazon warehouse (FBA), just 28 km away. According to their tracking system, driver arrived there during business hours (10:56 am), however he didn't hand the parcels to Amazon staff, and just left a card. I can't believe it! What was he thinking?

2. I placed a redelivery request as I cannot expect Amazon staff find the card. According to Sendle's webpage, redelivery is attempted within 24 hours, however there has been no action for 2 days. Their tracking system doesn't show where my parcels are! The delivery distance is just 28 km. Sendle cannot complete such an easy job.

Parcel delivery

Exceptional fast delivery, product was left in exactly the position that I nominated and was in very good condition very pleased with the delivery service, cannot say too much about the service

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hi Jim, It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time and safely! We’re thrilled to have built a service that works well for customers like you. We really appreciate your feedback. Happy Sendling! -Mimi

J77

J77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reed diffuser oils

Lovely reed diffuser oils. Arrived well packed and on time.
High quality of oils I have previously ordered, elsewhere.
I do like the variations on offer.
Thank you again from a satisfied customer.

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hey there, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback (and for taking the time to write it), it’s so appreciated. Happy Sendling! -Mimi

Terrible.

Incredibly slow delivery time. Parcel arrived damaged. $1000 product left on doorstep. No notification of arrival. Despite applaudable environmental efforts, wouldn't waste my time considering this as an option ever again.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Customer Support S.Sendle

Sorry to hear that your valuable package arrived damaged and was left at your door. I'll look into this for you for us to make sure that necessary feedback is given to the right people. I've sent you a private message here. ^^Rytz

Helios

HeliosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

24 hour turnaround.

I was the receiver.
24 hour turnaround from order to delivery (never had that before - ever)
Lots of email communication.
Hope this is not the only time.
Would use for my own business if this is how they always go.

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hey Helios, this is so good to hear - and we’ve shared it with the team for all the good vibes. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Happy Sendling! - Mimi

Morning coffee with it is my favourite.

Information from the Google gave me the chance to find natural way to improve my helth condition. It is promising! Tracking information were easy to understand. I was surprise that product delivery was so quick. Packaging of the parcel was perfect. Thank you!

Glad to hear this, Alla! Thanks for your wonderful feedback. :) - janine

Lost & found

All good in the end. Over all performance Excellent. Investigation could only be launched a full 10 days of no movement on tracking most of time spent waiting for Del date to expire to launch investigation . Possibly a internal yellow flag after 3,4 ? days if no computer tracking change and Red flag to supervisor after 5 days for low level check to last known Location 1) to get moving again early intervention could save later Investigation launch or 2) Supervisor Launch investigation earlier If negative result to check also notify recipient as to what happening.

Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeInternational
Customer Support S.Sendle

Hey Richo, thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was Your feedback will be most certainly useful for our team to improve our service. Happy Sendling! -Mimi

Richard N.

Richard N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STAY AWAY!! Terrible service, LIES!!!!

Still waiting on delivery for 2 weeks now DELIVER Date WAS 6th-9th when I bought off ozzbestdeals.com (Never again cause they are no help)!!!
My company receives 10+ package a day. Sendle trying to tell me they tried to deliver 2 times yet i have been there every day no phone call no nothing and 2 store men that sign for packages 7am - 6pm “but funny we missed both times fastway done deliver”.
3 days ago I am told it will be delivered within 24hr. Today I’m told it might be delivered tomorrow. Worst service and lies I’ve dealt with. And I have emails from 4 different employee’s with titles like “escalation manager” what a load of crap!!!
Get me my parcel delivered you liars!!!!!

BobbyG

BobbyGSydney, NSW

Parcle never arrived

My parcel was sent from Melbourne on 16 December. As I write this review on 17 January, the parcel has still not arrived. Sendle continue to search for it. I am a very, very disappointed receiver.

Customer Support S.Sendle

Didn’t actually try to deliver

Received an email saying Sendle tried to deliver my parcel and to fill out email form to have it resent.
Firstly I was home and no one actually came to try deliver the parcel. I completed form and gave authority to leave parcel the next day. I get an email the day the parcel was due saying parcel can be collected at parcel collection point.
Zero point filling authority to leave form. Terrible and inconvenient service.

KimDarwin, NT

So far a disappointing experience

A parcel purchased on 01Jan2020, sent from Earlville QLD to Perth WA, even via snail mail in AUSPOST that is at worst a 7 day journey, but with SENDLE it seems they can do even worse, so far it has had an expected delivery date of the latest being 9Jan2020, and already it is the 16Jan2020 and no sign of the delivery, and then checking on the Sendle website tells me the expected delivery date is now is now the 22Jan2020. The camel they are using must be on its last legs. 3 weeks to traverse the country? As others have suggested, I will make sure I do not purchase items from vendors who use Sendle.

submitted

Hayley

Hayleyasked

Absolutely horrified with this company I have a parcel ready to send not collected for 3 days now, how do I get a refund? I don’t trust this company to deliver my very valuable package to another state.

chris
chris

Hassle them on facebook till they asnwer! im in a far worse position and they won't reply to anything! a literal scam! I will be contacting legal advice

Thatperthgal
Thatperthgal

Conveniently they only have email but they don't respond anyway. Do not send your item with this company! I'm still waiting on my daughter's Christmas present! Posted from Perth to NSW on 5 December! Absolutely useless!

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hey there folks, we'd love to try and make things right. We're looking forward to hearing more about this, we've sent each of you a private message.- Krystel

Manoi A.

Manoi A.asked

I have asked for my parcels picked up a week ago and haven't heard from you. This is very disappointing as you already take my money and I need the packages desperately. Can someone give me a real answer instead of a robot replying my emails???

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hi there, I can see that your parcels are on their way to you. Looking forward to having this delivered. Krystel

Carmel L.

Carmel L.asked

Why are there no updates for tracking?? Hopefully my parcel I ordered for Christmas on the 8/12 (was ready to be picked up on 9/12 but not picked up by sendle until 12/12) will arrive in time to be given on Christmas Day! I thought Aus Post was bad with scanning for tracking and how long delivery takes, next time I will check who the company uses for their deliveries before I order.....

Customer Support S.Sendle

Hey Carmel, really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience. We'd love to try and make things right. We're looking forward to hearing more about this and hoping you'd reply to our private message. Alternatively, you can message us via sendle.com/help. - Krystel

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives