3,554

Not_VENM

Not_VENMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service, Better Off Hand Delivering Items Yourself

- multiple occasions where the parcel was not picked up on time or even on the same day/same week.
- multiple occasions where parcels were over a week late.
- customer service unhelpful states same day replies? Been waiting 4 days for a submission I made on Tuesday.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Peta S.

Peta S.Sydney, NSW

Not impressed with SENDLE

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Courteous Delivery Driver.

Perfect and prompt delivery of the parcel. The driver was kind enough to bring the heavy parcel inside for me even though I did not ask him to. He made sure it was delivered properly when he saw me struggle to lift the item. Thank you to the driver.

Lisa M

Lisa MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service and very affordable. Friendly couriers. Highly recommend sendle

Very Fast service and affordable. Friendly couriers. Tracking and delivery notifications. Everything I have posted has been delivered same day. Very impressive Highly recommend sendle to anyone who needs a reliable service

Paula H

Paula HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed with Sendle

This is the first time I have been involved with Sendle and I was the receiver of a parcel from Melbourne. Fast efficient delivery from Melbourne to Adelaide. Fantastic email notifications and tracking along the way.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Sendle sticker'

Received my sticker's after a couple of week's from my FB request . Looking forward to placing them on future parcels .Design's of sticker's are fun and interesting . Fabulous product and cause .

Customer Support S.Sendle

Check Sendle couriers deliver to your address before committing

Elladee
Elladee

nolas

nolasAU

Sendle provide fantastic service.

Prompt pick up with confirmed intestate delivery in excellent condition with 36 hours for fantastic price. Compared to everything else I have use for postage, this was a seamless experience.

perfect

my order arrived very promptly and in perfect condition the engraving on the item was as we requested.
We look forward to receiving the catalogue and will be ordering other items in the future

Philip

PhilipHobart, TAS

I purchase a reasonable amount of products through e bay stores/suppliers and have had some good and some not so good delivery experiences. These goods purchased were delivered on time in excellent condition. Very happy.

Great!

I ship things quite regularly. I did price comparisons and Sendle was way cheaper especially for international shipping that needs tracking! Everything is easy and customer service got back to me very quickly!

Shipping TypeInternational

Scarlott Underwood

Scarlott UnderwoodSydney, NSW

This Company is utter Garbage

UNRELIABLE!

Sendle is a terrible delivery company with possibly the worst customer experience.

I had 2 parcels sent by a sender in the one order.

One showed up 10 days late and the box was so damaged (items were broken inside despite being well packaged), and the other box was lost, found, in transit, and now lost again! Maybe they should actually start DELIVERING packages??

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Trudee

TrudeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service.

Exceptional service everytime, I always get up to date tracking and zero hassles with delivery service.
People are friendly, courteous & polite. Parcels are always in immaculate condition & well cared for why on board.

John W

John WLaunceston, TAS

Garbage Service

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Kathleen W.

Kathleen W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery time was very quick from dispatch. Tracking was well communicated so i knew where my parcel was. Driver was happy to say hello to my dogs at the front door, which was lovely

Armour

ArmourSydney, NSW

Excellent speedy delivery with Sendle

I ordered my item from Victoria over the weekend and I received my item 3 days later and in excellent condition. Thank you Sendle for sending my item in excellent and speedy delivery.

madpup_downunder

madpup_downunderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was fast delivery

The items where delivered fast and will use again. I like that you can pick up for another local place too. The sender was very helpful with keeping me up to date with everthing

John

John

Excellent service

Sender answered my query quickly and confirmed what I was thinking. Product was well priced, what I needed and was delivered punctually in good condition. Tracking was helpful and accurate.

Tim H

Tim HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, unbelievably quick delivery service.

Received goods quickly and without a fuss. Goods were left where requested.
The comms from Sendle were the best I have had from a courier in a long while.
A great experience overall.

caite p.

caite p.asked

Why do you guys have such bad reviews? Is it worth trying out sendle or will my package go missing?

Tugaane P.

Tugaane P.asked

How long does it take to deliver from Melbourne- Sydney? Also do you accept food delivery for interstate? I run a baking business and looking to send interstate

Hi Tugaane,

Thanks for your interest in using Sendle!

We appreciate you'd like to ship food via Sendle and while it is possible, this type of item is considered to be at owner's risk (that is, they are NOT covered by Sendle's cover policy).

Sendle provides estimated delivery dates and not guaranteed dates and so there may be some risks in sending this type of goods.

Meanwhile, our estimated delivery from Melbourne-Sydney would be 1-2 business days but once you book an order, this will give you specific estimate delivery dates.

For further information about our service, do check out our Help Centre on support.sendle.com or you may also reach out to our amazing Support Team via sendle.com/help.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

don't use Sendle. read the negative reviews and ignore the positive. this company is useless when something goes wrong.

Amy

Amyasked

My package was booked in for pick up today. The man who it was being collected from had to close his office at 3:30pm with the package still not collected. I decided to cancel the order and re book with a new pick up address the following day only to do this and find the courier collected it just as I did so at 3:40pm as he was leaving the office. I now need this original cancelled booking to continue on and the new booking I made moments ago be be cancelled without being charged for the delivery twice? Is this possible?

Hi Amy,

Thanks for this message and feedback.

To be able to address this properly, can you please send us a message through sendle.com/help with the order reference of this parcel?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

CategoryCouriers