2Sendle

14,694 reviews
Segun A.
Segun A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sendle Parcel Experience

The package arrived on time and it was neatly placed in a safe spot at my home. I am really impressed with the service. Fantastic job guys. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

first time customer

Good service will use again. Very quick and great driver Show details ·  1
vrushali
vrushaliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

very bad experiece for sendle pickup

I booked my parcel for pickup on Sunday. Parcel was suppose to be picked up on 11th Jun 2024. Parcel is still not picked up. I talked to the customer helpdesk 3 times. They specified they will arrange pickup. Somehow on friday they changed the status to pickup failed. But nobody came for pickup till now. Its been more than 5 days now.I have camera installed so can check whether anybody picked up the parcel or not. This is really bad. Sendle is very bad lately. This is my 4th attempt in last year back to back when parcel is not picked up. Show details
Magdalena G.
Magdalena G.Gilmore 2905, ACT

super fast!!

I cannot believe how quickly my order arrived !!! Thank you so much. What a great service, and faster than Menu Log LOL Show details ·  1
NiK
NiKCanberra6 posts

Avoid Sendle and any merchants using Sendle!

Not my first experience with them. Will never use them or recommend them to anyone. I bet all the five star reviews are paid ones. Show details
Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Over the moon

As per usual efficient service and parcel arrived 3 days before estimated time of arrival. It’s a quick and easy service and do it from home. Tks Sendle Show details ·  1
pauline V
pauline VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

My great experience

this has been the easiest online shopping I have encounter, also the delivery took no time, in good condition, thank you Show details ·  1
Rhianne L.

2 day delivery from VIC to SA awesome great work Show details ·  1
martyhowie21
martyhowie21

Great buying experience

Great product at a great price. It was delivered very fast in good condition. I will definitely buy from this seller in the future. Show details ·  1
Shane
Shane Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Good Service on time delivery driver was polite and helpful

Quick service and the app showed me that parcel had left. Quick transit Show details ·  1
Joe E.
Joe E.2 posts

Best courier driver in Adelaide

The delivery was very fast.The courier driver was very polite and professional.Well done for providing a ten out of ten star service.Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Jenny30
Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD46 posts

EXCELLENT

Courier has changed but service is still great. Thank you for coming through the gate and leaving my parcel safely at the front door, out of view. Very grateful. Show details ·  1
Lee
Lee5 posts

Don't expect reliability - lost packages seem too common

Lost my package and started an investigation. This took ages, then they tried to return my item back to me. I was informed that I had somehow moved and my address was incorrect (I think I know my own address). How can they be that incompetent? Won't be using again.

Update: they've have been giving me incorrect information on their help chat, telling me it would be returned to me in a few days, then telling me they need to know my address again. Nobody seems to know anything. Complete incompetence. Show details

Sam
SamSydney, NSW2 posts

Better prices

Prices could be better for drop off through ebay ,sometimes prices are higher than Aust post Show details ·  3

Mark R.

Hi I'm waiting for an overdue parcel the sender claims was sent on Sunday 10 December but tracking shows:

23 Dec
12:23pm
Dropped Off
Parcel has been dropped off at a Hubbed location

23 Dec
3:23pm
local time
Dropped Off
Item has been dropped off at Hubbed location

10 Dec
10:05am
Ready to Sendle
Parcel order created.

What does this mean? How was it "dropped off" twice and what does "parcel order created" mean?

MCD
MCD

I have an overdue delivery; item was due to be delivered by the 7th July. For 8 days in a row now my tracking info updates each day as “transferred to run 6018”. There is no way o actually get in touch with anyone or view which courier company has the item so I can contact them directly. Have launched an investigation but trying to get in contact further using the online form and it doesnt even allow you to type out information or a query. Can someone advise me where my package is? SCQC2C8

Sendle   DM

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your parcel yet. Please get in touch with our Support team via chat or email at external link  so we can help you accordingly. These are the proper channels for any concerns. Speak soon!

Kenny
Kenny

There's no actual humans communicating just a robot there's no real help there

Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I have a parcel being delivered that had a delivery date between 30 June - 5 July. It is 2 days past the estimated date and I therefore submitted a late parcel enquiry with an investigation underway. Since then I have received an update ‘in transit’ ‘Message from Courier - transfer to run 0092’. What does this mean? An?

Hemerson G.
Hemerson G.
Sendle   DM

Hi Chloe, this scan means that your parcel has been assigned to a driver. Please send us a chat or an email via external link  so our Support team can assist further.

About Sendle

Sendle uses a ‘hub and spoke’ delivery model, compared to a point-to-point system. This means that deliveries don’t take couriers out of their way. Drivers are already traveling on their normal routes, in their local areas, when they pick up parcels and load them for delivery. This not only saves time, but emissions, as it eliminates the need for extra cars on the road.

Is Sendle only for businesses?

Yes. Sendle is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and online retailers, rather than individuals. It’s designed to streamline the shipment of products to customers.

Features

• There is a price guarantee that Sendle’s door-to-door delivery will cost less than the post office, for same-city and national parcels.
  • Sendle offers a choice to have your parcels picked up from home/ business address, or you can drop off parcels at other official locations. These national network locations include BP petrol stations, newsagents and chemists. With locations that are open 24/7, you can drop off parcels to them at unusual hours, like at night or on weekends.
  • Customers can book a shipment online, print the label, and await pick-up or take parcels to the nearest location. Sendle requires customers to provide their own packaging.
  • Sendle delivers parcels locally, nationally, and internationally. With Ship & Save, shipping rates are dependent on how much you spend on shipping - spend more and get automatically bumped up to higher Ship & Save levels and access lower shipping rates.
  • The Sendle Toolbox in the online Sendle dashboard allows you to perform various functions, like enabling Sendle tracking, writing pickup instructions, rescheduling pickups and drop-offs, managing deliveries, and viewing information on parcel investigations.

If you're asking the question 'is Sendle reliable?' scroll up to read reviews today.

CategoryCouriers