Sendle

6,521 reviews

Lindsay

LindsayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I was kept in the picture regarding delivery. Only slip up was advising me early that the parcel was delivered when it wasnt . I then advised that it wasnt delivered & you handled your search very well.
The parcel Ref.SHPSJ6 has now been delivered.THANK YOU for excellent service.
L J F

Happy customer

The delivery was quick and accurate. Object came with it's own battery which was very good. I am happy with the products. Cant think of any more I need say.

Other Couriers
4.5
Jill

JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service all round

Picked up on time received in expected time excellent tracking information Parcel received in good condition Driver rang doorbell Could not be more satisfied with this service. Driver was courteous.

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Terrible service, will not return emails, avoid

Terrible courier company. Package was allegedly picked up by sendle on the 26th June. After sending email after email their website now states pickup scheduled for next business day which will be 6th July 10 days after booking made. Avoid do not use. Terrible customer service no number to call, sendle will not return emails. Very poor.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Joy

JoyHunter Region, NSW

So fast

I can't believe how fast my delivery was. Only ordered yesterday and received today at 1230 hrs. This is the 3rd time I have had a delivery via Sendle and same same. Highly recommend they are great

Sheri

SheriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Happy Customer :)

Great service and very convenient! My parcel arrived promptly via a polite and friendly delivery man. It is not my first time using Sendle and will not be my last as I’ve always been happy with the high quality of their service. Thanks again!

Klaus M.

Klaus M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Postage plus Weekend Delivery

Was a quick turnaround. Surprised me alot when they are able to deliver during weekend that I ordered for my bike so I was able to enjoy my activity the following day.

Annette H.

Annette H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A great service, received item when it was due to be delivered. Driver very pleasant and recommend.

I was the receiver and my package arrived on time, well packed and the driver was very pleasant and respectful. I thoroughly recommend Sendle. Very satisfied customer and woud use again.

Adam

Adam

Appalling

My package did not arrive. I was home at the time of the supposed delivery, but nobody rang the buzzer, nor did get a text (Australia Post send a text on the day to say an item will be delivered, then another text upon delivery). The investigation period went for a week. I was then notified by a bot that sendle would get back to me about next steps. Three days later, I have heard nothing. I am extremely unimpressed - $160 out of pocket and now cannot trust the company I made the purchase from, because I cannot trust Sendle

Good service

Very satisfied great service went smoothly as good as Australia post and on time even in a pandemic will trust them again as it was my first package and arrived in perfect condition

Nikki

NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service. Automated responses from bots.

Submitted an inquiry because they didn't contact me about claiming for a lost parcel after they closed an investigation (as it says they will on their site). No answers even though it's been in transit for over 2 months. However I did receive a robot reply when I followed up again saying that they haven't heard from me and that they hope my issue has been resolved. That was the reply to my follow up email. I have given up getting any response from an actual human.

Shipping TypeInternational
Bron

Bron

Fast delivery

A number of Etsy shops use sendle, and they are always quick to deliver my orders. Love that tracking is available and that sendle messages me when my order is on its way, and again on delivery.

Lin

LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service and cheap!

Package was picked up on time. I dropped another off with no issues. I love the compostable satchels too. Deliveries have arrived on time in good condition. Love this service.

Suzanne C.

Suzanne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, quick service. Environmentally friendly packaging is a bonus.

Great, no hassle fast service. The added bonus is the bag can be disposed of in compost. Well done! Happy to recommend and use this service in the future.
Tracking was accurate.

peter rabbit

peter rabbitGoulburn Valley, VIC

exactly as ordered

package arrived earlier than expected ,exactly as ordered,and in perfect condition as I can only express total satisfaction there is nothing more to add .So this should bring the total amount of words to over thirty

Exceptional service

From the online ordering to efficient delivery, updated communication and a personal note in the package was a special touch. What a pleasure to use the company. Thank you so much

Ryan O.

Ryan O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service! In these changing time Sendle deliver

The ability to not have to leave the house and have your parcel delivered Melbourne to Sydney in a day is fantastic. Door to door for an affordable price. I will continue to use Sendle over other providers.

Jan Z

Jan ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service delivery

Picked up quickly and delivered straight away the next day. Very happy with their service and prices and would recommend them to anyone looking for this service. Much better than Australia Post in this case

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

No problems with the delivery.

Arrived in good condition and on time.
Tracking information was accurate.
I would recommend Sendle.
No damage and kept me informed.
What else can I say. Sendle is a good service that can be considered reliable.

Seatrail S.

Seatrail S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing parcels - no contact or reply

Used Sendle for a while without any issues, now we have missing goods and no way of contacting Sendle. I have emailed time and time again and no response.
Will not use Sendle ever again.

GracieZ

GracieZasked

How do I get intouch with Sendle?? They are not returning my emails and my customer is still waiting for their parcel 3 weeks later as it hasn’t been delivered!!!

Jerene
Jerene

Open a case of the undelivered item. After investigation, Sendle will sent you an email about the case and you can revert on that email. Alternatively go to help centre on the right of page from your dashboard. Click on share your feedback, click contact us directly, bring you to a page says contact Sendle HQ. Put in your details and issue, Sendle will revert to you or an agent will reply to you.
Hope that helps.
Cheers.

Allando M.

Allando M.asked

Can someone please help me with delivery. Tracking number is: SYP7ZG

Abi J.asked

I sent 2 parcels to America, one was delivered to the wrong customer and the other parcel has gone missing entirely - Sendle has not responded to my original emails for over a week, and it is impossible to find a contact number. It would be much appreciated if I got a follow up regarding this.

Try this number which was listed on the Sendle Notification email - "Card Missing - If you can’t find the delivery card, please call 1300 36 1000 to arrange a re-delivery". It's the only contact number I could find. You may need to be quite persistent to have a concern heard beyond the scripted Customer Service stonewalling. If you don't feel heard by the initial customer service officer I suggest you keep escalating your complaint and ask to speak to a supervisor, then a manager, and so on. Sendle need to be held accountable for a poor service and avoidant customer service style. Good luck with finding an answer and gaining appropriate redress.

Abi J.

Thanks for this! Unfortunately since my parcel is international, it probably doesn't apply to the domestic couriers here. I did give DHL Australia a call, but they told me that in order to open up an investigation with the parcels, it needs to come via Sendle. They also gave me a contact number for Sendle, but there hasn't been any response. Frustrating.

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Other Couriers