Listing monitored by Australian Organic Products

Mila M
Mila MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products. Amazing staff.

Amazing quality of products. The staff have been very helpful with all my orders. Great prices too. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Matt
MattPerth

I don't know if the product is any good because I still haven't received it after 4 weeks -

MarvelousN
MarvelousNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Items advertised as “in stock” aren’t actually in stock

The delivery time is unacceptable. Advertised as in stock, when actually not in stock and must wait for weeks for items to be shipped. On top of that, instead of a fragrance free product, I received a fragrant one; which my husband is allergic to :(
Bottom line, I found the availability advertisement misleading and I feel cheated because of that.

Faith
FaithSydney, NSW

Fantastic Australian Business Providing Quality Organic Products

Wow! Just received my order from Australian Organic Products - the care that was taken by the team there in the packing of each item, in particular the glass products, to protect them whilst in transit was outstanding! All the items received were in perfect condition. This company has gone above and beyond service with the quality of products they sell and the way they package for shipping to final customer destination. Thanks guys for your fantastic service, and look forward to doing business with you again.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Australian Organic Products compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

First time order

Seamless experience. Fast delivery, super pleasant process. Initially I was looking overseas for organic products but the shipping fees were proper expensive. I then discovered Australian Organic Products had the exact same items, so it was a no brainer to support these guys. Will be recommending them to friends!

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

My go-to organics shop

I regularly use Australian Organic Products - they have a wide range of products (not just food), so it's really convenient to get everything in one order. Products arrive well packed and in perfect condition.

bee.khor
bee.khorNew South Wales

Good quality Ginger juice. Should have bought more!

Prompt email responses, quick delivery (within 3 days from Vic to NSW) and Ginger juice quality is great. Bought only 1 bottle to try out. Should have bought more. Thanks for the great customer service.

Not Terrible

Great Range of Products. Took 6 days for my order to start shipping and another 5 to arrive from Vic to QLD. $9.50 shipping Cost. I Found the Australian Organic Products website through The Ginger People.com. Cool little website and May the force be with you.

Not a fan

Slow shipping!
Their website allows you to purchase goods they don't have in stock. Read their reviews on FB before you purchase. I just found the whole experience a waste of time.

Robyn Brisbane
Robyn BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love there range of organic teas!

I have ordered teas a few times and always had no trouble with orders or timing of delivery. I would and have recommended to friends, organic tea range is great!!

Mani
ManiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy.

I ordered the Yogi Detox tea as it came recommended. It arrived within a few days of ordering and it is a nice tea for before bed, I will definitely be ordering from here again.

Ola
OlaQueensland

Amazing Customer Experience

Ordered twice from Australian Organic Products to be sent overseas. The brand amazing oils ( liquid ) and melatonin capsules.
There are regulations re posting liquid overseas and this was one company which accepted postage direct to the recipient. Express Postage with tracking was so reasonable and the recipients received the items well in time and in perfect condition. What more could one ask in customer experience. I never write reviews although this is an exceptional service so worth commending. Thank you!

Andrea L.
Andrea L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible shipping, worst customer service

Good products, terrible shipping

Bobbie
BobbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Customer service.

I placed an order and the order was promptly delivered. There was a slight issue with the order but the owner was straight onto the phone to contact me and organised at no inconvenience to myself.

Would absolutely use again.