• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kris C.

Kris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic end result, dont waste your money

Re Grouting was done in my house 2 weeks after, grout was coming out . 4 weeks later more grout down the house was coming out. Total waste of money, save yourself $

Great Result and Great Customer Service

Darren & Meg from GroutPro Werribee were fantastic. From our initial phone call to the quote Meg was great. Then both Meg and Darren completed the job and then some. Their workmanship was great and completed the job on time with no mess. Communication throughout this whole time was great and they looked after my elderly mum with courtesy and were very honest with her.
We would highly recommend them as lovely people and their work. Thank you so so much

Hi Giulia,
Thank you for that great review on Meg and Darren's work! We thank you for your business.

Highly recommended

Nick from Woden GroutPro was polite , punctual and was very thorough. He gave a quote first. He explained the problems and the solution. The shower tiles and glass are as good as new now. Great job! Highly recommended!

Hi Kate,
Thank you for reviewing Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new shower!
Cheers, GroutPro HO

On time, good price, nice tradesperson

Nick arrived on time, communicated well and completed the job to a high standard. This is the second time he’s done work for us and I would absolutely recommend him!

Hi George,
Thank you for your review on the work Nick has completed for you, we thank you for your return business!

KenMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service from Groutpro Port Macquarie

Mark, from Groutpro Port Macquarie, has done a very good job re-grouting our ensuite and bathroom tiles.
A problem arose with some ensuite floor tiles loosening after the re-grouting, due to factors outside Mark's control, but he came and fixed it all at no extra charge.
I can thoroughly recommend Mark for this work.

Hi Ken,
Thank you for taking the time to review Mark's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathrooms!

Ken

Not a problem, Geoff. I tend to look up reviews of people and services before asking them to quote, so I like to contribute my own comments.

Darryl Pocklington from Christchurch NZ

We have used Darryl’s services for 7 years! From tile cleaning (which we get done twice a year) to re grouting and sealing our showers. He has always been professional and delivered excellent workmanship and we will continue to use his expertise in the future.

Amanda O.

Amanda O.South East Queensland, QLD

My house looks like new!

Ben and his wife from GroutPro Tweed Heads did an outstanding job on my tiles and grout. My house is nearly all tiles and was such a hassle to clean after 16 years but Ben worked his magic and WOW, I can not believe the difference he has made to my house, it looks new again. Excellent value for money considering the hard yakka he and his wife put in to the job. They moved furniture, took care not to damage anything and meticulously brought my tiles back to life, all on Christmas Eve ... so proud to show off my house. Ben was such a nice guy; friendly, honest, jovial and most importantly, his expertise.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to review Ben and Sarah's work. We hope you enjoyed showing off your like new tiles on Christmas!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend GroupPro Werribee

Meg, Darren and Frank from GroupPro Werribee (Mob 0427 219 003) did a fantastic job of cleaning and repairing our floor tiles throughout our entire home. Their attention to detail is really impressive and our tiles have come up sparkly new again! They fixed up all the broken grout and chips, replaced a bathroom tile and even filled in skirting board gaps, just amazing service all round. It's such a relief when you find tradies that do a great job and really go beyond your expectations.

Hi Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about the job GroutPro Werribee completed for you! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new tiles!

Cameron

CameronNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Great service: shower tile re-seal

Nick was reliable and punctual contacting me, conducting the quote and doing the work. He made good recommendations and didn’t try up sell unnecessary products or services. Would use again.

Hi Cameron,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about Nick's work!
Cheers, GroutPro HO

Floor looks so much better!

Nick from GroutPro was professional, communicative, friendly and knowledgable. He responded promptly to my initial enquiry, and was helpful and happy to answer my questions. He did an excellent job of cleaning my (very grubby) floor tile grout, and gave me great advice on how to maintain it. Thanks Nick!

Hi Amy,
Thank you for that positive review on the work Nick has completed for you. We hope you are enjoying your like new tiles!

Bill

BillHughes 2605, ACT

1st Class Service

From initial visit and quote through to completion, Nick provided 1st Class Service.
Knowledgeable, helpful with suggestions, Nick did an excellent job. Very happy. Will be scheduling 2nd bathroom shower for regrouting early in new year.

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to review Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathroom and looking forward to working with you again!

Kathy Joyce

Kathy JoyceCanberra 2600, ACT

Shower and kitchen makeover

Nick from GroutPro is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very reliable and responded quickly to my call. He repaired the grouting and sealing in my shower and repaired the grouting in my kitchen. They both look great and I am very happy with Nick's work.

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your review on Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathroom and kitchen!

Shower looks brand new!

Nick from GroutPro is very knowledgeable and provides an excellent service. He repaired the grouting and sealing in my shower. The shower looks better than when it was originally installed.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review on Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new shower!

Rob.

Rob.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Megan from GroutPro Werribee was excellent!

After a pretty average bathroom reno, we soon noticed our grout cracking and breaking off and any silicone applied looked rough and dirty. Megan came in, had a look (politely agreeing with out opinion that the quality of work done was pretty poor) and offered a very reasonable quote. She arrived at the date and time she said that she would (already doing better than 60% of tradies out there) and did a great job. We had this work done about 6 months ago and it still look as good as it did when Megan first completed the job. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for you positive review on Megan's work! We thank you for your business.

Liz   Brooklyn Park SA

Liz Brooklyn Park SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GroutPro. Terrible, regret ever using them, will never recommend them

• +1
AMR

AMRSouthwest, VIC

No Show

organised a time and day for someone to come out. Got phone call confirmation Sat morning. No show that afternoon and no contact made to me to explain why. Waited around all weekend for someone to come. No one has offered and explanation as to why no one showed up. No email back. No phone call to apologise. Will never recommend this company. very poor customer service and communication

Andrew

AndrewCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Nick was excellent

Just want to say a big thanks to Nick from Groutpro Canberra. Our shower looked old and run down and Nick worked his magic and made look like new.
After discovering there was tree roots coming from behind the tiles, Nick went over and above to help me solve the issue. Ill efficiently use Nick again and have recommended him to a friend.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for that positive review on the work Nick has completed for you. We hope you enjoy your like new shower!

Job Well done

Nick was very courteous and professional with his quote. His explanation of what he will do to rectify shower and kitchen grouting was carried out to perfection , excellent job done

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your review on Nick's work. We hope you are enjoying your like new shower and kitchen!

Susie B.

Susie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks fabulous

Rob from Groutpro has done an amazing job in our main bathroom,toilet, laundry and ensuite.His attention to detail was his best trait. Nothing was too much trouble , he easily swapped a couple of chipped tiles, regrouted where appropriate and colour matched our grout . He is so neat using silicone and our tiles are so clean he was on time and efficient and trustworthy .

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Susie, thanks very much for welcoming Rob and the rest of our team into your home. It was a real pleasure bringing your bathrooms up to the standard that you wanted. Thanks so much for the positive review.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

GroutPro - Exactly as advertised!

We have had two bathrooms and a toilet area given the GroutPro treatment and we could not be happier with the results. The improvements have turned out even better than we expected and Rob has been great to deal with. Rob has been prompt, professional and great at communicating the process and timeframe for each part of the job. Rob has done a first class job re-grouting and cleaning our bathrooms and I have already recommended his services to our friends.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your review on Rob's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathrooms!