GroutPro

An extremely satisfied client

Nick from Groutpro Woden re-grouted our leaking shower, repaired and cleaned grouting in toilet and ensuite. He was punctual, courteous and consulted while the work progressed. Nick was unstinting of his time and gave attention to detail. I would recommend him strongly.

Waste of money

I would never recommend GroutPro. I paid over $1,000(!!!) for my tiles to look exactly the same as they did before (even though I specifically asked for my grout to be colour sealed white) and you can see the attached photos of the shower window ‘clean’ and be the judge for yourself. When I asked for this to be rectified I was advised I needed to take time off work to supervise (aren’t they the experts??) and the days I could get off work were inconvenient for them so they did not want to do it. This is the biggest scam I’ve come across. I could have steam cleaned my floors and got a better outcome than this.

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra. Nick re-grouted and cleaned our shower and redid the seals in our shower and kitchen. The results were excellent and make such a difference. Nick was efficient, tidy and courteous. I would have no doubts in using Nick's services again. A very happy customer.

10/10 would use again!

Would absolutely recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra to anyone! He turned up when he said he would, was very easy to deal with and we are really happy with the end product, it's completely transformed our tired bathroom! Thanks Nick for a great job!

Rates and Fees
Hi George, Thank you for that great review on Nick's work! We hope you are enjoying your like-new bathroom. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Excellent Work - Looks Brand New

I would recommend Mario from GroutPro Albany Creek Queensland. He has given our ensuite bathroom a great makeover. He made recommendations and was very helpful. He is coming back to do our family bathroom as well.

Hi Lyn, Thank you for that great review on Mario's work. We hope you are enjoying your like-new ensuite. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Excellent work Mick

I would highly recommended Mick from GroutPro in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne. His work was excellent and we were delighted with the results. As well as the excellent results on all our tile flooring in the house he also fixed a floor tile in our bathroom and matched the grout very well.
He is friendly and his quote was very competitive.

Hi Mark, Wow thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new floor! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Darren & Meg from GroutPro Werribee are awesome!

When we moved into our house the shower wasn't the best. After trying to correct the problem myself, I gave up & started to get quotes to re-grout my ensuite shower. Darren & Meg have left my ensuite looking sparkling & new. They were great to deal with, accurate to their word as to what could be done & have exceeded my expectations. Definitely will be recommending them.

Hi Irene, We are very glad to hear that Meg & Darren have exceeded your expectations! We hope you enjoy your sparkling, new ensuite! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Great job

Nick has done grout and bathroom rejuvenation work for us in the past. We recently had him back for a second time. As was the case previously hIs work was first class. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your great review and being a loyal customer, Peter! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathroom! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Efficient and great communicator

Nick has resealed my main bathroom and ensuite shower and also my kitchen. He was efficient, on time, always responded quickly to my phone calls and messages and explained everything in a very easy to understand manner. I would highly recommend.

Hi Kate, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review of the work Nick completed for you! We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your refreshed bathroom and kitchen. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Excellent work

Nick did a fantastic job cleaning and re grouting our 1970s bathroom. The bathroom looks as good as new, better than we expected! Nick was friendly and easy to communicate with, I recommend him to anyone wanting to refresh their tiling.

Hi Kate, Wow, what a fantastic review of Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like-new bathroom! Cheers, GroutPro HO :)

Fantastic result

Francis came to clean our 40+ year old tiles and grout. We couldn't believe the result. He was so professional, nothing was too much trouble. He obviously takes pride in his work and this showed. We would thoroughly recommend Francis and have already passed his name onto our friends.

Hi Pam, Wow, what a glowing review! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a fantastic review, we appreciate your business. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Quality workmanship

Nick responded promptly to my calls and messages.
He regrouted, changed the silicon and restored the glass of our shower. He was very professional and communicative and the work was high quality. The shower looks brand new.

Hi Dani, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review about Nick and the work he completed for you. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new shower! :D Cheers, GroutPro HO

Fantastic job

Nick was responsive, cautious and very efficient. Not only he finished the job I asked for on time he also cleaned the site throughly afterwards. I’d recommend him to anyone!

Hi Chie, Thank you very much for this great review of the work Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Nick - GroutPro Canberra

Nicks work is fantastic, I went ahead with his company after the quality of work conducted at my sisters residence also by Nick. He was friendly, prompt and carried out the work on the day he originally booked in. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Hi Brad, Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your business. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Great Finish

We were very happy with the before and after look of our shower area. The staff member was polite and prompt with all areas of the service. We even got some cleaning aids included to maintain the tiles. We can highly recommend these guys.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! Thank you for you business! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Nick from GroutPro Canberra

Nick from GroutPro Canberra was very helpful. He made sure our tiles looked as new after re-grouting and cleaning. We would recommend Nick to anyone in Canberra. Great service and value for money.

Hi Karol, Thank you for an amazing review on the work Nick completed for you! We appreciate your business. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Professional Service

Richard , North Lakes was very professional . He was timely and placed an emphasis on selecting the correct product to our job ensuring a successful outcome and not undertaking work which would damage the existing tiles or detract from the overall appearance. Thanks Mark&Linda

Hi Mark and Linda, Thank you for leaving a great review on the work Richard from GroutPro North Lakes completed for you! We appreciate your business. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Restored my scummy shower glass to LITERALLY look brand new

My shower glass had been neglected for many years and had lots of soap and water build up. I tried many products to clean the glass, including scourers and harsh chemicals, and nothing worked. I resigned myself to the fact that I would need to replace the glass at some stage. Nick came out to give me a quote for the shower grout and asked if he could do a little sample clean and it was magic! Needless to say, I got Nick to clean the glass for me and it looks brand new again.
I am so completely impressed with Nick's work and Nick as a person and professional. Nick was very lovely to deal with. He was on time and reliable and his quotes were very reasonable. I have no hesitations recommending Nick and am telling anyone that will listen :)

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review Nikki, we really appreciate you taking the time to let the world know how impressed you are with Nick's work. Thank you for your business. Cheers, GroutPro HO

Exactly what I asked for

Mario was straight to the point, explaining my options and his recommendations for my neglected shower. He did a great job cleaning it up in a short turn around time (less than a week). We are very happy with his work and would use Mario again without hesitation.

Hi Nathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review of Mario and his great work. We appreciate your business and your recommendation of GroutPro! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Great job completed to my satisfaction.

Nick was recommended to me by another tradie for resealing my shower. His quote was extremely reasonable and he completed the job efficiently with a great outcome. I'll certainly get Nick back up clean all my tiled areas.

Hi Jenni, Thank you for your fantastic review of the work Nick completed. We're glad to hear how much you like the results Nick produced for you! Cheers, GroutPro HO

We will be shortly moving to Bulimba and have just contacted George Nagy. I cannot find any reviews of his work and would be interested in seeing them
Hi Tee, George has been with us for several years and is a very skilled operator with a great eye for detail. You should find some reviews here: https://www.groutpro.com.au/testimonials/ All of our specialists have been trained to work to the same standards and really value doing a great job for our customers.

Has any one used Robert and Carol as I cant find any reviews
No we recently used Mick from Bayside (Aspendale) in Melbourne. I would highly recommend Mick.

has anyone used Rob from the gold coast as I can't seem to find any reviews.
Hi Robyn, Robs been operating about 5 years with many happy customers. You will find some customer reviews on Rob here: https://www.groutpro.com.au/testimonials/ Here's one of them: “Hi Rob, A big ‘Thank You’ from us for restoring our bathroom, ensuite and kitchen to pristine like-new condition. You are truly a credit to your chosen profession. I admire your attention to detail and perseverance to take on any task and accomplish it with ease. In my view, you do not have any competition because when you have found the best, you don’t need the rest.” Bob & Lil – Hope Island QLDthank you hat makes me feel better.