• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Ross

RossNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Terrific job.

Nick provides excellent service. He was highly professional, efficient, great attention to detail and very friendly. Our bathroom looks brand new - a real transformation. We can’t recommend Nick highly enough.

Sarah

SarahBelconnen 2615, ACT

Super Impressed

Nick recently regrouted my shower which now looks like new again. He turned up on time both to quote and to do the work. Explained the whole process to me as he went and also how to keep my shower looking great. Could not recommend him highly enough.

Jim

JimCanberra 2600, ACT

Our 30 year old tiles look like new!

Nick did a great job breathing new life into our old tiles in a high traffic area. The floor looks so much cleaner and fresher with the white grout really pulling it all together. We could not be happier with this very professional job.

Kim

KimAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Nick regrouted the shower/bath area in our old place, and most recently our new place, and both times did a perfect job, beyond expectations. He is professional and prompt to deal with.

Roman

RomanCanberra 2600, ACT

Exceptional service

We had an urgent job and Nick went above and beyond to service our needs including working on a Sunday! His workmanship, knowledge of what was needed and quality of work was top class.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can be trusted with fragile tile work

We had Belinda Lutgenau clean and repair the whole ground floor of our house in Brisbane this week. It was a difficult job - we had old “clinker” terra-cotta cobble tiles with very wide dark colored grout and the surface in some areas was uneven. I wasn’t expecting miracles but I’m pleased to say the result was outstanding. Really happy.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service and work.

Nick responded same day to our call to GroutPro and inspected our shower. His advice was excellent as was his subsequent work. He did the second shower a week later. We have nothing but praise for him and his work.

Hi Linton,
Thank you greatly for your honest review of the work Nick completed for you. We hope you enjoy your like-new shower!
Cheers,
GroutPro HO

Megan

MeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Brilliant job

Nick from grout pro has provided an excellent service to freshen up our bathrooms. High quality finishes by a great professional. Would highly recommend grout pro and will be using nicks service in the future

Hi Megan,
Thank you greatly for providing fantastic feedback on the work Nick completed for you! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathrooms!
Cheers,
GroutPro HO

Shower renovation

Our shower cubical was lookung pretty ordinary and water was leaking into the hallway. Nick cae along and cleaned and replaced the grout and now it is as good as new and doesnt leak anymore. Its goid as new. NIck also cleaned up after himself which is rare for tradesmen these says. Very happy wirh the final result.

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on the work Nick completed for you. We hope you enjoy your like-new shower!

David O.
David O.

Thanks heaps for taking an interest in my experience. He did a great job.

susanf

susanfIllawarra, NSW

Chris Hall was very professional

We employed Chris Hall from Grout Pro Bulli to clean and regrout our 2 bathrooms. He was very pleasant in manner, cleaned up after himself and did a very professional job, so our bathrooms look like new. In fact he did a better job than the original tiler. Highly recommended

Hi Susan,
Thank you greatly for your fantastic recommendation! Chris from GroutPro Bulli is an excellent specialist. We hope you enjoy your like-new bathrooms!

MICWASydney

Promised quote never arrived

Jalal from Marrickville franchise came out to inspect the job and promised to provide quote. It never arrived despite a chase up text. I got someone else to do the job. Hopeless.

MICWA

Hi Geoff, there was also no response to a chase up text, so there's really no excuse. I'm sorry, but I don't have any more time to waste on this.

Emily

EmilyCanberra 2600, ACT

Great work

Nick arrived on time and got straight to work. Very professional and his work is excellent. Provided tips to help keep his work (and my bathroom) like new. I highly recommend Nick.

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your 5-star review on Nick's workmanship. We appreciate your business!

Excellent service

Great service. Would highly recommend.
Full shower regrouting looks night and day in appearance after the job.
Nick provided an excellent service. If you're looking for grouting in Canberra, go with GroutPro.

Hi Mitch,
Thank you greatly for your 5-star rating, Nick is an excellent specialist. Enjoy your like-new shower!

Captivating

Disappointing and no one will help fix the problems

The job was to replace grout in corners and between tiles and shower base with silicone in two showers and ensure the showers wouldn't leak. In one shower, two tiles were cracked while removing grout and we were not told about this. Not all of the grout was removed and a thin veneer of silicone was poorly applied over the top to cover it. In the other shower, the silicone has peeled away after 3 weeks. Can't get a message or call back from the installer and now called head office twice and waiting for complaints to get back to me.

Pictures show what I am talking about.

• +2
Captivating

Hi there Geoff. When I first posted this, I hadn't received any correspondence. The post being vetted by product review took a few days to actually be posted publicly. In that time, I was contacted and I appreciate that greatly.

Highly recommend

Nick was very professional in both his manner and work. I am very happy with the job he has done to the entry of my home. I can highly recommend his services.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jane. We appreciate your 5-star rating and hope you enjoy you like-new tiles!

Fran

FranJerrabomberra 2620, ACT

Sparkling Screens

Nick was timely, friendly and a true professional at his trade - 3 bathrooms now with immaculate shower screens, dodgy grouting and silicon by our builder now all fixed. Highly recommend!

Hi Fran,
Thank you greatly for taking the time to leave a fantastic review on the work our GroutPro specialist, Nick completed for you. We hope you enjoy your 3 like-new bathrooms!

Tamarajane1

Tamarajane1Bruce 2617, ACT

Old ensuite looks like new

Nick worked on three showers, the ensuite was in poor repair and now looks good as new! Very polite, organized and excellent with time & appointments. Can highly recommend Nick and am keeping his number, likely to call him again when needed. Very happy.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on the work Nick completed for you! We hope you enjoy your like-new showers!

Rhys M.

Rhys M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Could recommend more highly!

Second time I’ve used Nick for grouting jobs. Couldn’t recommend more highly. Good pricing, great bloke & awesome work. Even did me a solid by working on a Sunday which was amazing

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Rhys, we appreciate your 5-star review! We hope you enjoy your like-new tiles!

James

James

Great Job

Nick, was very professional in his approach and the bathroom and laundry regrouting transformed the rooms. I would recommend Nick if you need this type of work done for your wet areas.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on the work that Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Steven P

Steven PGungahlin 2914, ACT

Great quality work with great customer service

Nick in Canberra is a leader in the pack. After getting quotes from many people to regrout and clean tiles, Nick stood out from the start with his customer service. It was an easy choice to choose Nick for the work, and he delivered outstanding work, from fixing issues overlooked by others that could’ve led to devastating consequences through to thorough cleaning not missing any corners or tight spots. I highly recommend Nick, you won’t be disappointed.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Steven, thank you greatly for taking the time to leave a review on the work that Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new tiles & grout! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Carrol

Carrolasked

Could you please tell me how long Karl has been working for you from Nambour. I can not see any reviews on him

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Carroll, Karl has been with us for several year and there's never been a complaint or bad review about his work. He's a great operator and very honest. We hope that helps.

Allanasked

Our Onsite Manager requested a quote to re-grout a shower. The reply from GroutPro did not include a quote and instead recommended replacing the shower screen doors.
How can this fix deteriorated grout on the shower floor and how can replacing doors stop a leaking shower floor? Also, why no price supplied?

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Allan, it sounds like there's been some miscommunication. Our bread and butter is regrouting shower floors. Can you please advise who the GroutPro Specialist was so we can have them get back in touch to straighten this out?

Allan

Not until you answer my questions, why no price supplied and how can replacing shower screen stop a leaking shower floor.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Without speaking to the specialist who has inspected the problem, I can't provide the answers you're looking for sorry. Please advise who came to inspect so I can help you.

Angel2

Angel2asked

Hi, we're living in Brisbane and would like to know if anyone has used: Mario Ribeiro, GroutPro Albany Creek/Brisbane
as I can't seem to find any reviews.
Thanks, Angie

Get an answer from our members and GroutPro representatives