Chris and Tony

Chris and TonyBonython 2905, ACT

Excellent result from Groutpro service once again

Nick has once again done a great job of regrouting two shower recesses for us. He also regrouted the kitchen splash back tiles which brought them back to as new condition. Nick was pleasant to deal with and liaised with Woden Valley Glass for the shower screens installation as we were away at the time.

Peter and Kerrie Ann

Peter and Kerrie AnnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Nick from Canberra 5 stars

Nick did a regrout of worn and cracked grout in a shower en-suite. He spent most of the day removing the old grout on walls and floor re grouting and silicone in the corners and joins. Nick liased with ACT glass and glazing for the replacement shower screen.
Professional work done well

Hi Peter and Kerrie Ann,
Thank you for your positive review of the work Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathroom!

Tiffany

TiffanyAdelaide

Avoid! Dodgy franchises!

Do not use groutpro use any other company... the franchisees don't do the work properly... you'll be out of pocket and the head office will provide no assistance when trying to resolve the issue... I'm looking at you [name removed]! Won't even call will only message.. disgraceful! A complete waste of money.. thousands.. STAY AWAY!

Excellent Work done by Nick in Canberra

Nick kindly agreed to undertake grouting and tile cleaning on a long weekend to suit us. His work is meticulous and perfect. If this is GroutPro's standard, firm is highly recommended. Nick is a true professional

Hi Neal,
Thank you for your kind review on Nick's professional manner. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the work you had done!

Neal B.
Neal B.

Nick was perfect in every way

Not Happy. It was either the product or the method used to apply the product

2 older people did our job. The woman didn't know how to use the implement designed to apply the product to the grout. and applied the product with her finger. The product is now coming off.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Cat, we're sorry to hear that you've had this experience with us. We'd appreciate the opportunity to resolve this for you, so can you please email us on admin@groutpro.com.au with a copy of the invoice and we'll help to sort things out.

Cathy

CathyEvatt 2617, ACT

Excellent job

Nick gave me a quote without delay & the job was excellent. My shower looks like new & all the re-sealing has freshened up the bathrooms enormously. Very happy & would highly recommend this service.

Hi Cathy,
Thank you for your awesome review of the work Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathrooms!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job undertaken in an efficient and timely manner

Shower re grout undertaken by Mario who keep us informed of arrival times and he was punctual , efficient and tidy. Although not aware of material costs (assumed to be minimal) overall cost was certainly on the high side given that the task took around 5 hours in total. Happy to pay more for a job well done and small discount provided for Seniors.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the positive review of the work Mario completed for you!

Caryl

CarylCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing job by Nick

Nick was a word of mouth recommendation and we looked no further for our ensuite shower to be resealed. We also needed some calcium marks to be removed from the shower floor. When Nick came to quote the job, he also pointed out that calcium had formed a film on the screens. We use a squeegee on these everyday, they looked ok to me. He cleaned a little patch to demonstrate and I was amazed at the difference! Nick did a great job plus a couple of little extras over and above the quote. He is a genuine person and very thorough. He is coming back to seal the main bathroom shower. No hesitation in recommending GroutPro.

Hi Caryl,
Wow thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathrooms!

Tidy job

Nick did a great job cleaning the dodgy sand-based grout in my shower and sealing with a good colour match. He was kind and courteous, and I would recommend him.

Hi Sid,
Thank you very much for this great review on Nicks work. Hope you are enjoying your like-new shower!
Cheers, GroutPro HQ

marek

marekSouth East Queensland, QLD

rob donald from Grout pro oxenford

Rob Donald did a grout change in my bathroom. it was a terrible job.he didn't clean the old grout, just put sloppy and thick silicon on top and asked for $539.00. After i questioned the job, he insisted that he took the old grout out. I made him strip the silicon and we saw the old grout still in.he was telling lies after lies. very unprofessional tradesman , asked for cash at the end. i refused, he left an invoice. customers beware- dont use this man. I am sure there are others who respect customers instead off trying to rip them off.

Julia

JuliaCurtin 2605, ACT

An extremely satisfied client

Nick from Groutpro Woden re-grouted our leaking shower, repaired and cleaned grouting in toilet and ensuite. He was punctual, courteous and consulted while the work progressed. Nick was unstinting of his time and gave attention to detail. I would recommend him strongly.

Hi Julia,

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I would never recommend GroutPro. I paid over $1,000(!!!) for my tiles to look exactly the same as they did before (even though I specifically asked for my grout to be colour sealed white) and you can see the attached photos of the shower window ‘clean’ and be the judge for yourself. When I asked for this to be rectified I was advised I needed to take time off work to supervise (aren’t they the experts??) and the days I could get off work were inconvenient for them so they did not want to do it. This is the biggest scam I’ve come across. I could have steam cleaned my floors and got a better outcome than this.

• +1

Clare M.

Clare M.Braddon 2612, ACT

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra. Nick re-grouted and cleaned our shower and redid the seals in our shower and kitchen. The results were excellent and make such a difference. Nick was efficient, tidy and courteous. I would have no doubts in using Nick's services again. A very happy customer.

Hi Clare,
Thank you very much for this great review of the work Nick completed for you. We appreciate your business!

10/10 would use again!

Would absolutely recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra to anyone! He turned up when he said he would, was very easy to deal with and we are really happy with the end product, it's completely transformed our tired bathroom! Thanks Nick for a great job!

Hi George,
Thank you for that great review on Nick's work! We hope you are enjoying your like-new bathroom.

Lyn R.

Lyn R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work - Looks Brand New

I would recommend Mario from GroutPro Albany Creek Queensland. He has given our ensuite bathroom a great makeover. He made recommendations and was very helpful. He is coming back to do our family bathroom as well.

Hi Lyn,
Thank you for that great review on Mario's work. We hope you are enjoying your like-new ensuite.

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work Mick

I would highly recommended Mick from GroutPro in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne. His work was excellent and we were delighted with the results. As well as the excellent results on all our tile flooring in the house he also fixed a floor tile in our bathroom and matched the grout very well.
He is friendly and his quote was very competitive.

Hi Mark,
Wow thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new floor!

Irene Pano

Irene PanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Darren & Meg from GroutPro Werribee are awesome!

When we moved into our house the shower wasn't the best. After trying to correct the problem myself, I gave up & started to get quotes to re-grout my ensuite shower. Darren & Meg have left my ensuite looking sparkling & new. They were great to deal with, accurate to their word as to what could be done & have exceeded my expectations. Definitely will be recommending them.

Hi Irene,
We are very glad to hear that Meg & Darren have exceeded your expectations! We hope you enjoy your sparkling, new ensuite!

Great job

Nick has done grout and bathroom rejuvenation work for us in the past. We recently had him back for a second time. As was the case previously hIs work was first class. Highly recommend.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Thank you for your great review and being a loyal customer, Peter! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new bathroom!

Kate

KateCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Efficient and great communicator

Nick has resealed my main bathroom and ensuite shower and also my kitchen. He was efficient, on time, always responded quickly to my phone calls and messages and explained everything in a very easy to understand manner. I would highly recommend.

Hi Kate,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review of the work Nick completed for you! We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your refreshed bathroom and kitchen.

Excellent work

Nick did a fantastic job cleaning and re grouting our 1970s bathroom. The bathroom looks as good as new, better than we expected! Nick was friendly and easy to communicate with, I recommend him to anyone wanting to refresh their tiling.

Hi Kate,
Wow, what a fantastic review of Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like-new bathroom!
Cheers, GroutPro HO :)