Listing monitored by Australian Warranty Network

• 1-2 weeks (63)
    • 2-4 weeks (22)
    • 1-2 months (9)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (381) · No (5)

Scott A
Scott AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life saver! It’s the real deal!!

Bought my second hand BMW X5 and the dealer sold me the warranty on top. This has literally been a game changer.. I was skeptical at first cos it seemed to good to be true but after having the diff collapse, I called them up explained what happened.
4 days later my car is back to normal abs I didn’t have to pay a cent!!! $1400 and they covered the whole lot. My mind is blown. Just made my investment back in 1 go and still have 4 more years of coverage. Like I said, the real deal and they were do easy to deal with too. Thankyou so much AWN!!!
Highly recommend for anyone with a second hand car :) gives so much confidence to know if anything happens your covered.

Not every thing I had fail wasn’t covered

Lodged claim was handled quickly,only has this warranty since may this year(I think)had 3 claims ,would only accept one,that was a total of $5000+and total I received was for $750,was told that’s highest they pay each claim so Im still out of pocket

Honi
HoniSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

I bought the warranty when i purchased my 2nd hand car from auction only a few month ago in April, as it was a 2009 model I brought the warranty for the peace of mind but was skeptical. When the car started giving me problem I called AWN, customer service was very good, and understanding who immediately texted me the nearest approved mechanic.
I took my vehicle to the mechanic, repair was covered by warranty and immediately fixed. Going now to pick the car up.
I am happy that I have an AWN warranty for my other car also.
Thank you AWN and keeping us assured.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond Expectations

Had a mechanical breakdown, and the service was more than I could off expected.
I purchased this extended warranty with a bit hesitation, but now so happy I did.
This is really peace of mind motoring, from start to finish

Great customer service and prompt processing

I submitted my claim late Wednesday afternoon and had been contacted by Kirsty by midday Thursday. Come 1300 my claim had been processed and approved with another call from Kirsty to let me know the good news! I cannot fault my experience it was swift, efficient and friendly from beginning to end! Thank you to Kirsty and your team!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Bree M.
Bree M.Gascoyne, WA

The service is incredible. Couldn't ask for a better insurer!

Excellent Value, extremely easy to set up, claim process was really quick and easy, the customer service is wonderful! I've been with AWN for 18months now and they are fantastic!! Honestly cpuld not ask for a better insurer! They are understanding and genuinely care about their customers. Highly recommend to my family & friends.

Tracey L.
Tracey L.Darling Downs, QLD

Couldnt fault it

Excellent value..my claim was completed in 3 weeks..from my initial contact to picking up my vehicle it was easy and communication was excellent..hasslefree from start to finish..10 out of 10

Philip
PhilipSouth East Queensland, QLD

BMW X3 differential problem fixed with a second hand

My 2016 BMW X3 have a differential problem and mechanics asked to replace with a new one which cost $4500, AWN is not ready to pay for the new one instead they asked the mechanic to replace it with a second hand one so my car is now fixed with a second hand differential , I am not a happy customer and I wont recommend AWN to anyone.

Rose gillman
Rose gillmanIllawarra, NSW

I purchased this AWN warranty along with my second hand vehicle from a dealership

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Queensland

Can’t live without it

So glad my car came with insurance. The claim team was very helpful and friendly and it was resolved very quickly. I couldn’t live without Awn insurance, you’re the best.

Very quick response

The power steering of my car stopped working. AWN was able to approve the repair within an hour of receiving the quote from the mechanic. It was very easy to get hold of someone over the phone.

Syed R.
Syed R.

Daniel Stagg
Daniel StaggNorth Queensland, QLD

Great experience with AWN

We were so happy with the service and time frame for our maintenance warranty work on our Range Rover sport. Booked in and resolved within a week, quick reply’s through out the claim. Couldn’t be happier

Brandon
BrandonPerth, WA

Leaking water pumps

Call was answered promptly and advised to take to a service centre for appraisal. After 2 hours car repair was started and was completed early the next day. The whole process was easily the best I have come across.
I would happy recommended this insurance to anyone

Mackey Makki
Mackey MakkiSydney, NSW

This service deserves unlimited starssssssss

AWN insurance is the best one Australia wide if not in the whole world. I AM very satisfied personally and proud of it. It turns my bad experience with my faulty gear box to a very good experience ever with cars. Every motorist should join AWN for their own benefit and facilities on roads, any time and any where of Australia continent. Thanks AWN ...I love you.

Great experience with AWN

We had problem with caravan fridge. This was our first time dealing with AWN. The whole process was smooth. No waiting for every phone call. They were keen to help.

Read more reviews - page 2

Eric G.
Eric G.asked
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance

I want to by a car privately can I get extended warranty, the car was manufactured in 2013 but has very little kms.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your enquiry.
AWN do not sell direct to the public, our insurance products are only available to be purchased through our 3000 selected licensed and authorised agents; motor dealerships, caravan dealerships, motorbike dealerships, finance brokers etc. throughout Australia.

If you would like to call us on 07 38025577 during business hours and we can direct you to an authorised agent that can assist you in the purchase of a new breakdown insurance.

Prior to purchasing a breakdown insurance product please insure you read and understand the Product Disclosure Statement. A (PDS) contains all the information you require to make an informed decision whether the product you are considering is the right product for you.

Terry B.
Terry B.asked
Australian Warranty Network

Do you have a authorised repairer in port pirie south Australia.

Hi Terry,

If you would like to call us on 07 38025577 during business hours and we can provide you with a few options.

Paulasked

Hi,
Ive purchased a used vehicle and have been offered your insurance buy the dealer,
do you have authorised repairs in the wollongong area

S R W
S R W

We had our repairs done in Corrimal. It wasnt one of the listed authorised repairers, but our mechanic gave AWN a call and they approved the claim!

Hi Paul,

We do have approved repairers in the Wollongong area, if you would like to call us on 07 38025577 during business hours and we can provide you with a few options.

Thanks,
Ive tried to find your PDS but I can not find the link, are you able to send me the link for your PDS

Cheers Paul

Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot Offered
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Included up to $100 per claim where you are more than 400km from your registered residence and the repair will take more than 48 hours

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $100 per claim if you are more than 400kms from your registered residence and the repair will take more than 48 hours
Towing Costs Included up to $100 per claim where your asset is unable to be quickly mechanically repaired or safely driven to an AWN Approved Repairer
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft