98% · 2134 · 2%
Learning Material

Emilda Lanka
Emilda LankaSydney, NSW

Boosts my self-confidence

Authentic education courses (paid & free) other online support such as group coaching, PHD mastermind etc., helped me to bring my inner self and and belief and confidence to live and love what I am passionate about and how thankful I am to God for leading me to the right people or right organisation to learn the needed lessons in my life in every stage of my life. Authentic Education overall is another piece of the puzzle for my life. I am blessed and enjoying my new exploration as I am in the space of career change. The courses and their programs are great and very beneficial for my personal and professional life.
Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Group Coaching with Ben is Awesome!

I am so grateful to be part of the ACC community this year. The ACC group coaching help reduce my overwhelmed in my workplace, business and family matters. Ben and Cham is very humble and genuine person that love to share their coaching experiences to us. Authentic Edu course helped me to find my niches and motivate me to move forward with my own niches.
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Karen Summerfield
Karen SummerfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Authentic Education lives up to it’s name

Authentic Education excels with excellence. The standard and value of the curriculum, education and ongoing support is beyond any institution, course, program or learning by far exceeds any that I have ever experienced. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Karen Summerfield
Len I.
Len I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been in many curses and events in my journey of self development and coaching courses , I have to say I am amazed from the overdelivering and the massive support all the way THANK YOU
Morag Wheeler
Morag Wheeler

Amazing Training and Value

Authentic education is an outstanding training organisation- always over deliver.
Tony T.
Tony T.

The education provided by this company has saved me years of trial and error

My background was a traditional family, focused on getting a job and work the 9 - 5. Reading Robert Kiyosaki's book inspired me to become a business owner, and I gave it a try. However, there was so much I didn't know. Joining the Authentic Education difference maker business program was my way of getting some help. The information was so profound that I enrolled in all their other programs. Give it a try. They are legit. They offer money back guarantee.
H.H.King
H.H.King

Oh, the places you can go!

As the title says, the opportunities are endless with doing this course, not just for yourself and your loved ones; but as a potential business, the options are endless. Ben, Cham, and Bronwyn are true to their knowledge and support you 100%.
Shazzy
Shazzy

Quality education in abundance

Everything Authentic Education does is truly amazing. They deliver what they promise and provide unbelievable value that just keeps on coming and coming. They really do live their love and inspire so many people to create amazing things with their life. Thank you AE.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Authentic Education is next level

Ben and Cham are so incredibly skilled and generous with sharing their skills and they truly want you to succeed. If you are considering doing any of their programs do it you will not be disapointed - but watch out your life might just change for the better
Annita GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Changed my life!

I attended the Accelerated Coaching Program in 2021 it was life-changing in the best possible way. I was able to overcome the fear that had stopped me from doing what I loved. I learned how to coach myself with the tools and processes and then able to help others overcome their challenges through coaching too. Best yet, Ben Harvey & Cham Tang are the real deal and I feel so grateful to be apart of the awesome Authentic Education community.
Debra C.
Debra C.Perth, WA3 posts

Braith B.
Braith B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Quality all the way

I have been a client of Authentic Education for several years now. I cannot express my gratitude for the quality of education these guys deliver. Everything is delivered at an exceptional level and the benefit of my taking action and working with them is measurable in every aspect of my life.
Rebecca
RebeccaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The BEST education company for coaches

This really is a one stop shop for all things needed to set-up or accelerate your coaching business. The value is incredible. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Gillian Evans
Gillian Evans

My cup runneth over !

Step-by-step recipe on how to create video content for marketing purposes. Led through by the King of the Marketing Kitchen, Mr Cham Tang! Be ready for a whirlwind, action-packed highly structured day full of instructions, tips and tricks, collaborative learning with live-action exercises, and end the day with your 5-minute educational marketing video done and dusted. Take away your own fillable Google instructional spreadsheet and access a replay of the day to use again and again to create your ongoing content! Thanks Cham! Champion of the Video Marketing Kitchen! My cup runneth over!!
Jillian Ramsden
Jillian RamsdenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The master keys to our success

This is by the most detailed step by step training I have ever done - in depth processes with proven success in the real world, nothing is held back.
If you truly want ot succeed in your business - training with Authentic Education is a must do