Verifiedautism360.com

4.9

Khatera Mohamad
Khatera Mohamad

Behaviour training coaching

The coaching is very personalised, based on experiences and reseach. The coach reply quickly and is very open to also discuss other therapists approach.
dr.backflips
dr.backflips2 posts

Life-changing support that can be integrated across the whole household

Kyran's support has been immeasurable to our family. Her guidance, feedback, suggestions and strategies have been incredible. She's worked hard to ensure we understand the purpose of interventions, and has taken the time to really get to know our family and our children, and to tailor strategies to work with the unique dynamics across our family.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

Leigh
Leigh

Shradha Patel
Shradha PatelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kim Alexander

Hello
I am one of her clients Shradha. I am with Kim Alexander since 2021 and I have a huge progress in my son.
With her help I have seen my son going from non verbal to telling me his day schedule at school. Not even in speech but academically as well he has come a long way. I would like to continue with her until he needs help in his academic years. She is really very helpful and even tells me how I should work around him. I would like to continue with her.
Thanks,
Shradha.
sheila s.
sheila s.

Emma L.
Emma L.2 posts

Practical positive support

Kim Alexander at Autism 360 provides exceptional support and understanding tailored to the needs of my child and family. Her strong grasp of our situation allows for reflective discussions where we feel truly heard and valued. Kim's guidance empowers us to self-advocate effectively with NDIS, schools, and service providers, facilitating positive change. She assists in setting specific goals and practical strategies, enhancing our ability to navigate challenges. Each week, I eagerly anticipate our conversations, as they provide dedicated time to focus on our family's needs without distractions. Kim's expertise and commitment make her an invaluable resource for families navigating the complexities of autism.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Experience

We had a fantastic experience working on behaviour with Alea.
The calming strategies, sensory diet and many activities.
My son has progressed immensely over the last year.
Hank P
Hank P

Misleading testing

They make you go through a 15 minute survey without telling you that you have to pay for it at the end. Absolutely rude business strategy, just wasted time and no outcome for it. Not pleased
Autism 360   DM
Christina
ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forever grateful for the guidance

I would love to thank Hershan for his utmost professionalism and dedication to helping me with my child with asd. His understanding knowledge has truly assisted me in becoming a better parent and career for my son.
Alex
AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Changed the way we parented our boys

With real time goals and strategies in place along with continuous weekly check ins, Alea has made a significant impact on the way we continue to guide and develop our children’s skills and our own knowledge gaps.
We have seen success with all our goals we originally set out which included; self care, social skills and behavioural awareness and regulation.
We wish we had heard of Autism 360 earlier. We are now empowered to share our story and continuing successes with others.
sumaiya a.
sumaiya a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great arrangement!

Good opportunities for parents who need one to one support to understand their kids and how they can support their kids according their need. Lots of techniques and feedback will help parents to improve their quality of help.
JMI
JMI

I love this program

My coach is fantastic.It is nice to have someone to support us through this challenging process.
Aaron N.
Aaron N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Well organised
Very friendly
Really punctual
Would recommend to anyone!
Aura
Aura

Very Helpful

Great help to start our journey with our child with developmental delay and be a more peaceful family. Thank you so much

Sudhir A.
Sudhir A.

HI WHAT IS THE COST OF THE PROGRAMME?

Autism 360   DM
sejal p.
sejal p.

I am searching for how this program will help my 3yo son and was going through reviews and comments. What I noticed is positive feedbacks are well received while negative feedbacks has some sort of back and forth fights. Just worried if we end up with not liking this program or decide not to continue after initial discussion, will Autism 360 take it smoothly??

Anita R.
Anita R.

How much does it cost? What type of help can you provide to people who can't pay because they don't have a job? How long does the therapy work? Is it just ABA therapy? My email address is
[Name Removed]