4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
BiniL

BiniLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Program- great support from Alea..

It was a right decision by joining in Autism 360 program. My Coach Alea has given me a better understanding about my child’s condition and weekly set the goals and strategies to achieve the goals as well as to tackle the difficult situation in a playful manner. Also provided me with a lot of resources and guidance which was really helpful and supportive. Thanks Alea for being very approachable and responding promptly for my questions and doubts. Glad that I joined this amazing program.

Teaching Staff

Amazingly helpful - I felt so much relief using this service!

I was lost. While I was trying to be proactive to help my son I lack the understanding of ASD and techniques to try to assist him to reach goals. The program is amazingly informative and I could take my time learning about ASD. Kim was so supportive and I looked forward to our meetings. From goal setting, techniques to try & just chatting about my son and the week we'd had, 100% worth the investment. I really want to use this service again and again in the coming years to learn and stay on track.

Tasha

TashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service, I am working with Alea Martin and my son has improved so much since using this programme.

Great resources that were supplied from Alea. Just have to be consistent for them to work. We make it fun so my son can enjoy doing more of the activities.

Game Changer

This program has been an absolute game changer for our family. I cannot stress enough how different things are now. Our coach Ella Bailey is exceptional. We set goals each week and I have the joy of reporting to Ella how well we're doing and/or having a cry and trying again! Instead of just 'reacting' in my parenting, consumed with self-doubt and barely coping, I now feel confident and in control. I am so incredibly grateful to Ella and to all involved in the program.

Tinsae

Tinsae Victoria

Highly recommend this program for all parents

I loved every thing from this program!! The course,videos, seminars. Zoom sessions and coaches, specifically Kim!! She was always with you from the setting of goals, to helping me achieve them. She had such a passion for her job.Thank you Kim. Looking forward to coming up with new goals and working with. Highly recommend it!

bella Suz

bella SuzSydney, NSW

High recommend it for all parents/ carers

I was amazed by what I learnt, the course was very easy and most importantly very empowering, encouraging, uplifting to me as a single parent. I became the driver not the passenger , I took my power back with joy and self belief

Mamta

MamtaMid North Coast, NSW

Life changing!

I can’t thank my coach enough; from the setting of goals, to helping me achieve them. It has taught me skills that will help me in the future. Looking forward to coming up with new goals and working with Autism360 in future.

Great help and much-needed support

Autism 360 is provided education and support for us to learn about Autism conditions and gave us tailored solutions to overcome the problems we are having with our son. A highly experienced team and big thanks to Alea, Stacy, and Kim for all the help provided.

Ruba A.

Ruba A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best program to educate parents!!

Life Videos T.

Life Videos T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tailored program to suit your child

Honestly we were skeptical when we thought of trying autism360 for our son due to the 'not so good' experience we had with other therapists.
However, this program was tailored for our son's needs and Alea has been amazing. She was always reachable on whatsapp and was happy for us to share videos with her so she could give more techniques as to how to deal with a specific situation. Stacey was a great help too with the sensory goals of our son. They have tons of recorded videos so we can consume the knowledge at our own pace.
We have finished a 3month program now and planning on renewing the program.

Perfect

Alea was phenomenal,professional,kind, and caring. I learned a lot from Alea on how to teach my son how regulate his emotions and manage his behavioral issues. Highly recommend this program

May Rose P.

May Rose P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Commendable team!

Autism 360 provided great support for me and my son in our preparation for Kindy.

Alea was a great Coach who helped me with strategies and activities to help my son overcome his intense fear of heights, waiting and taking turn, sharing and the likes. She has also helped me with strategies to help my son stay on topic and answer WH questions.

Renae was also phenomenal in her role as a Mindset coach. She has helped me overcome personal issues and traumas that got in the way of being the mother I wanted and needed to be for my son.

I would be glad to be back to Autism 360 when I have the time and resources.

Martin

MartinO'Connor 2602, ACT

Really enjoy it, benefits my boy and me equally.

Very satisfied, always looking forward to the new sessions.
Working with Alea, brainstorming, finding new technics, approach to given problem has been very productive.
These skills will also last much longer than the course. Thank you Alea!

Prashanthi

PrashanthiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We come to know our son's Capability

Strategies are innovative and easy to implement. Ella is always on time and encourage us to reach our goal by providing different strategies and regular check ups. It really helps me to encourage my child communication and concentration. We have noticed that our child is showing more interest and confident to communicate. Stacy provides lot of resources and creative ideas how to overcome sensory issues and improve concentration. we identified the gaps and strengths to work more with our child. Really this program is a great support for us.

Nayyareen

NayyareenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Importance of Mindset Coaching

Interacting with a mindset coach is something I had never thought off. On taking the one on one (highly effective) and group sessions, I realised how events from past effect/style of thinking affects our mental and emotional health. Renea helped overcome emotions that were blocking my way to progressively and smoothly deal with my child. Parenting is more about to be in the healthiest state of mind, which Renea helped me achieve. Now, I am far more content and calm - let it be any situation.

Niloofar

Niloofar Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with alea, very good coaching and teaching

Love the way alea teaches and explains to us , she help us to find relative pecs and rewards, shows us step by step and following schedule and reminds us weekly
Very happy with her

Angela

Angela South East Queensland, QLD

Best thing that’s happened for both my child and I!

After working closely with Michele and only being involved in the Autism 360 Program for a few months, I have noticed such a dramatic change in my child! Both the course and my coach have provided exceptional content and teaching that has helped improve my child’s communication, independence and just day to day life, which has also helped me a ton! Michele has been an integral part of my progress with my child and I would be lost without her and her amazing support! The course was easy to follow, as it was very specific and catered to my needs for my child, and the regular check ups with my wonderful coach made everything 10 times easier!

Jacinta

JacintaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outside The Box Thinking!!

After the interview process we were match with a Great Coach Alea! Along with myself the program and Alea and the team there has been strategies with outside the box thinking to help me help my son who won’t take any regular ideas! The program helps the parents with knowledge and ideas on how to succeed in their goals!

R F.

R F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

working great

It has been only a month i started it and my daughter is responding well. Her level of engagement and communication is evidently moving ahead. Stacy is a fantastic coach

Approachable, Innovative and very Helpful

Alea shows mastery of her profession and knows what to do in every situation. She can think straight away and give strategies and exercises to do which are working effectively. Highly recommended!