Listing monitored by Autism 360

• Learning Material
Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great strategies and support

We have been working on improving our 3.5 yrs old son's speech and anxiety issues since more than a year(This is before we signed up for Autism 360). Even though he has been improving every week, there is drastic change and improvement in his behaviour with some simple changes in the day to day strategies that I have learnt from Autism 360 very recently. I now see he is very comfortable sharing his feelings, playing with us and trying to get along with others kids. And his eye contact has got lot lot better. Stacy's videos are very simple and clear. Our therapist Kim is very resourceful and I feel like I am talking to one of my family members with lot of experience but not just a therapist.

Great Support

Lene
Lene

I have learnt so much the weekly support has been great!

Very satisfied- the weekly support provided me with opportunities to ask and re work any strategies that wasn’t working and allowed us to tailor specifically to child’s personality. Not very difficult at all but it does help to go into this course with a wholehearted intention of learning and implementing new, consistent and regular strategies and techniques for your child/children otherwise you will feel like “it’s not working” (so mindset of the parents is a big factor!). Remembering each child is different and have different needs.

Autism 360

My mentor Kim was very helpful as her background in teaching kids with special needs meant she had an endless supply of ideas and resources to assist with the issues my son was having at the time. If you are looking for assistance in living with Autism, this program gives you the tools to start thinking outside the box and know that improvement in your child's behaviour is always a possibility.

FILIPINAS
FILIPINAS

Complete program to support the parents

Loving this program. Alea never runs out of idea how can we address the issue of my child. She followed it up and patiently guiding me and reminding me to stay focus and be consistent so we can achieve our objectives. Apart from your regular session, there is also a weekly live group sessions that discusses certain topic, sharing experiences and views. Plus lots of resources and videos in their libraries that you can download. Complete program to support the parents. I can't extend the program yet because i needed to go back to work onsite but will definitely go through it again in the future

Loved this!!

I'm am so grateful to our coach Ella, she was amazing with what she has helped us with for our son, we loved her help so much we are doing it again so we are looking forward to more achievements with our son.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Significant breakthroughs with Ella

We were very grateful for all the advice, support and helpful strategies we received from Ella on the Autism360 12 week program. We ended up extending the program after this time because we were seeing such significant breakthroughs for the first time in our journey. I would definitely recommend Ella to anyone in our situation.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute game changer!!

Jennifer has been the most sincere, caring, supportive coach!! I'm so grateful and glad I took up the 12 week program and continuing monthly with Autism360! My 9yr old son has become stronger, more independent and flexible with change, we couldn't be happier. A personalised approach to supporting a child with Autism that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

This has been our saving grace with moving forward and making progress!

The teaching is fantastic, well explained in language that is simple and understandable. It was clear how and why we were doing things. It is not difficult but it does require some effort and a lot of time if you want to see results. Like anything else worthwhile you get out of it what you put in to it! All of my concerns were heard and applied where necessary but also when things weren't working they were changed up until they did work! So much amazing content and support. We loved it!

Jason Man
Jason ManSydney, NSW

Highly recommended Service

Every issues / concerns raised was addressed with a strategies in place to tackle them.
Structured program with genuine people caring for your family needs with constant reminders sent through the program

Exelent program.

I'm a 70 years old grandmother ,with a 12 years old boy with Autism, and behavioural problems,I was in a very bad place, untill I met Ella ,I learned a lot from her ,Ella was very easy to talk with ,very helpful with problem solving, gave me lots of ideas and strategies to put in place ,Ella was very supportive, kind and caring ,I really enjoyed our weekly sessions .
I'm so glad that I joined Autism 360.

Robyn Blackmore
Robyn BlackmoreMid North Coast, NSW

Great treatment model

Kim was a great coach and problem solver which I needed for a very tricky ASD/ADHD/PDA child. She kindly sent me tons of resources that I know I will use for years to come. I like the weekly accountability and encouragement. The group sessions were great and content is fantastic. My child is finally doing school work for me at home which in the beginning seemed absolutely impossible. She actually greets people now too! Thankyou Autism 360.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

great resource!

Alea has been a great resource in finding strategies for me in helping with my son wiht his academics and preparing his transition to high school. The teaching and course content was reasonalby easy to understand caters to individual needs.

Alecia B.
Alecia B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great help

Alea was a great coach, working around my schedule and availability when I needed! The resources made available to us were super helpful and I’ll continue using them forever! Thankyou!

jennifer
jenniferSydney, NSW

review services recieved

very satisfied with the program content and support given by the educator. there are lots of resources and support. The session recordings are great and good to look back and reflect

Read more reviews - page 2

Pabi P.
Pabi P.asked

Hi I would like to know the cost of this program

SueJess
SueJessasked

My son has DS with Autistic tendencies. He has almost every joint dislocated in his hands, wrists, fingers, feet, toes etc through tendons not growing at the same rate as his body. He used to make up dance routines aged 3. He used to talk a little. He had heart surgery aged 4 months. The drs didn't vaxx him until he turned 6, as they thought it would not be good for him. When he turned 6 they vaxxed him for everything pretty much in one go. After about 3 months his cognitive skills started to decline. Now he can't hold a conversation and only understands more simpler sentences. He used to count to 100 and do arithmetic and reading vua Learning Master which is a set of books as well as interactive computer program. He also used to excel at Reader Rabbit programs and things like that. He is very good at computer games using driving skills, fighting skills and has amazing reflexes. He knows how to search for vulnerabilities and remembers where they are in the games. He does this by going over it a dozen or so times to cement them into his mind. Then he blitzes it. He used to love singing karaoke but Covid stuffed him up. He's slowly learning again but that was a big minus for him. He can hardly walk and his hands are twisted. He hates books or pencils and won't learn from word cards like he used to. What can be done for him? The school refused to implement a modified learning program so I pulled him out aged 6. He's 24 now. He's only 33kg and has muscle atrophy. Is there anything out there for him or is he a lost cause now? He has only learnt to eat solids again in the past 6 months. Life has been very cruel to him. I wish I had the answer. Something... anything... would be appreciated. Thanks.

Megha S.
Megha S.asked

Hi
My son 6years old diagnosed with mild autism have zero communication, only ask for what he want in 3 words, what to do, please help me?

Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Mel, please contact us here and lets see if we can help:https://go.autismag.org/helpdesk

Get an answer from our members and Autism 360 representatives