Autism 360
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Autism 360

whereshumanity1
whereshumanity1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Autism 360 is the greatest support we've ever had

I would highly recommend Autism 360 for families . Before the support from Autism 360 I was exhausted with my son not coping at school or social situations. My son has high functioning Autism . With the support I receive from Autism 360 they have taught me specific strategies from the comfort of my home .The parental support I receive from an Occupational therapist and the psycholtherapy support has really helped me be one step ahead to help my son and my life going forward rather than before I was lost and exhausted. They also communicate with my son's teacher and student services to help my son at school it's been life changing

Rosalyn
RosalynVictoria

Highly Recommended

Eve is amazing. She has given me the skills to teach my son to learn and develop skills in such a short amount of time. My son has gone from not responding to his name to now following multi step instructions. Highly recommended

Amazing program

Very satisfied as parents who had basically no idea how to manage their sons behaviours we have been given some wonderful strategies to assist us. Our son loves his body sock and joint Compressions and squeezes all things we have been taught or suggested to use for him by our coach.

amanda t.
amanda t.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely love Autism360, everyone is supportive, all the information is so helpful and a massive thank you to my coach

Definitely extremely satisfied with the whole course content
I found it quite easy and I loved being able to watch the information, not have to be reading all the time

Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Many thanks for our coach Alea!

We learnt so much from Coach Alea. She’s knowledgeable and her expertise and experience really helped us with practical strategies to support our son’s emotion regulation and behavior management. The most valuable thing was that Alea guided us to work out what are the fundamental goals we need to work on as to effectively support our son. These goals will help our son achieve self-awareness, self-regulation and ultimately independence and self-determination. Thank you Alea :)

Amazing program

My name is Blanca and my son was diagnosed with ASD2, ADHD, ADD, and ODD. I was feeling lost and so overwhelmed, then I was informed about autism 360. I began the program and wow, what a difference. Alea Martin was just incredible and full of knowledge. All the staff we dealt with were compassionate, friendly, and very helpful. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me and my son. He is a new person. Highly recommend for anyone who is struggling.

Sincerely B

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Autism 360

I'm so happy to have been a part of the autism 360 program, I've found the coach's to be extremely helpful and supportive and also knowledgeable!
They have been able to provide supports and suggestions for everything I've asked! And I've seen so much progress!
Definitely recommend!

Lisa s.
Lisa s.

Has helpted my daughter greatly

My daughter has autism and this program has helpted me and my daughter via coaching and any issues she has. They range from toilet training,to fine motor skills and to just socialising correctly with other children. They have been so helpful as i honestly didnt know what to do at the beginning.

Great Support & Knowledge

I learnt more about autism and my daughter in 12 weeks with my coach Kate than in 1 year with other different therapists. Kate always had a solution for any of our issues. She made me realise things that I didn't even notice at first. This program has given me so much knowledge and understanding of my kid's needs and behaviour. I will be always grateful. I will definitely be continuing my session with Kate.

AVM
AVMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I can't live without Alea

Coach Alea was wonderful and helped us step by step instructions. she has a technic to solve the problem. she is very friendly talking about resources. I desire how Alea explained everything very smoothly words. Every session Alea provides more information and deep guidance.

Purple Princess
Purple PrincessSydney, NSW

Ella is flexible by tailoring sessions to our changing needs. She is a valuable member our our son's Allied Health Team.

The sessions have been tailored to what our needs are at the time of each session. Ella always gives us clear explanations and sends links on any new theories or methods that she recommends for us to follow-up with in our own time.

Pia G.
Pia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An essential parenting resource

Coach Ashleigh Hyman is a wonderful support, compassionate and ideas-driven. We have some complex issues to deal with and she is always understanding, creative and adaptable in her approach to our challenges.

Tasha.S
Tasha.SCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and I can’t live without Ashleigh help

It’s being so wonderful to get great ideas and strategies to help my child and Ashleigh has been amazing with it all
Thank you so much keep up the great work Ashleigh

Kylie
Kylie

A valuable course

I really loved the tailored mentoring, specific to our goals for our child. The regular contact of trouble shooting during the week as well as weekly sessions was invaluable. This course has helped us create new patterns and undo unhelpful ones.
Alea was wonderful to work with.

Tiff
TiffDarwin, NT

I found Autism 360 really good and Megan Simpson is amazing so helpful and understanding

Megan Simpson is amazing so helpful and understanding if I needed to change my appointment she was understanding and if I needed anything she was grate helpful and for me it is so hard to open up to people or ask for help because I have had bad experiences in the past but Magan is so amazing and made me fill like I could talk to her about anything and get help and I can trust her

I have been telling all my mates about Austim 360 and about how amazing Magan is so thank you so much