Auto Request

Auto Request

Lena G.

Lena G.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional service, friendly staff!

I just bought a great little used BMW from Chris and the team at Auto Request. The service they offered was fast, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car even better service

Would like to thank Chris for his excellent service. Took a friend out to look for a new car he ended up buying Falcon XR6 from Auto Request he is extremely happy with his purchase and could not be more happy with the friendly service. Will definitely tell friends and family about our excellent experience.
Great job guys keep up the good work

Lucy

LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

not happy with the 2007 Jaguar X-type

Bought the 2007 Jaguar X-type in Petrie. Few days after, noticed the full beam light not working. Another 2 days after took the car for a very short drive and took off the keys and noticed the noise coming out of the engine management. Turns out the fan control module needs replacing.

They have agreed to fix the car with their mechanic. A week later and we still don't have a car, as waiting for the parts and advised we need to pay $1100 for the fan control module replacement. Car has been sitting in the roadside park of mechanics, dusting away.. not very impressed with the way this is handled..

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, friendly service

Because of a recent accident we needed a car ASAP. After a couple of "dodgy bros", we finally found Gary. The car we were looking at sold before we could get there but he helped us with another Gem. Gary picked me up between jobs and had paperwork and all things in order so I could quickly get back on the road to my next job. The car was well above the asking price in value and he still dropped $$$$ off and gave us long rego. Very happy and will be back. We highly recommend this dealer.

Over the moon

This is the 2nd car we have brought from Garry. We loved our first one but hail damage broke my heart. Garry was friendly , knowledgeable about their cars and their history. Knowing our specific needs for my husbands disability our new car was perfect. Our thanks for your professionalism and making the process stress free. Will definitely recommend Autodirect to family and friends with total confidence

December 18th 2019 Update: after sales service

A big thanks to Garry and the team for their after sales service. I was apprehensive about asking for help ,but Garry made the whole process smooth and hassle free.

steven munday

steven mundayFar North Queensland, QLD

Great ute

Every one maid us feel very relaxed when buying car no pressure Chris and Gary both said the ute we got from them was the best one there, and we did a trip as soon as we purchased it 3100 ks no problem ,I would recommend this car yard to anyone and Chris and Gary We will be back.

Kimberley J.

Kimberley J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and deal!

I don’t usually write reviews but I had such a great experience at autorequest I thought I should this time! Chris and Gary were so helpful, as I have little knowledge about cars they helped me choose the perfect car within my price range! Thanks guys, highly recommend!!

FAIR DINKUM

All of the guys at auto request make you feel important and part of a ‘family’ you’re not just another person you’re very much a valued customer and they show this in all aspects. Gary made the process of buying a car very simple and stress free and communicated clearly throughout the whole process. Hayden also managed to score me an excellent deal on finance with better interest rates than I could get elsewhere. Highly recommend these guys! Bloody top blokes.

Brodie

BrodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

This was my first time purchasing a car and I was amazed by all of the overpriced used cars out there! After a full day of test driving different cars all around Brisbane, I quickly called Gary as he had the best value (and best to drive) car around! The customer service was wonderful, and Gary was very pleasant to deal with before, during and after the purchase. It's been two weeks and I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Awesome experience!

Chris was so helpful from the moment I went in to find a new car to the moment I drove off. He went out of his way to help find me something that suit exactly what I was after! Absolutely love my new car and very happy I went there!!!

Heather S.

Heather S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Gary and Chris are patient and lovely and have looked after me every step of the way in purchasing my new car. Gary took me to only the cars that were suited to me, my budget and my lifestyle, and both he and Chris are very personable and knowledgeable.
You’ll not be sorry if you purchase your next car at Auto Request!!

wesley c.

wesley c.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service when there are issues

Would definitely recommend!

Bought a car from Gary about 2 weeks ago and it was such a simple, easy process! Great customer service and I would definitely consider buying my next car from him again in future.

korynn.davey

korynn.daveyQueensland, Australia

Expert Customer Care

Cannot fault the exceptional service I received from Garry, who made the experience so easy and stress free! Highly recommend going to see Garry (and Chris) for your next car!

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best used car yard

Garry delivered us a great service when purchasing our car. Very efficient, professional and friendly and we are now the proud owners of a fantastic car.Highly recommend when looking to purchase a vehicle-they have such a great range. Thanks Garry

Greg

GregBrisbane

Great Little sports car my Wife loves it

Dear Garry, Many thanks for your service,. It's great actually walking onto a car yard for the first time meeting a down to earth Salesperson and enjoying the experience. The Mini Cooper s is a great car to drive, and has great pick up. I looked around at prices and have to admit this is very good value for money, so pleased with the overall deal. Thanks all the best and Happy New Year, Greg and Shelly.

Our new Merc

We found Garry and Chris at AutoRequest car sales at Kedron very professional, helpful would recommend
We would buy another car there