Auto Request

Auto Request

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Auto Request? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

diego
diegoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is the worst car I have ever had in 20 years

Auto request straphine. Car had issues from the beginning. In 9 months of having it, it has spent over 2 months in garages and over 5k in repairs.

Gary G.
Gary G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

BE AWARE TO BUY FROM THEM!!!!

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE DEALERSHIP!!! Bought a Diesel Mercedes in Feb from the Petrie branch (closing down), and the car has MAJOR ENGINE ISSUES, been waiting over 2 months for them to fix it but still in progress. WHEN A PROBLEM OCCURS THEY NEVER ANSWER YOUR CALL OR BY ANY CONTACT METHOD. STILL WAITING FOR THEIR REFUND WHICH IS UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN. WILL CONTACT FAIRTRADE INSTEAD.

Roger G.
Roger G.South East Queensland, QLD

The Worst Customer Service Buying A Car I have ever had.

WORST DEALERSHIP IN BRISBANE

Find out how Auto Request compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Awesome car and friendly staff!

I highly recommend auto request strathpine. My experience with them was so quick and accurate. The staff are very friendly! Josh sold me my new Mazda 2 and he is such a friendly and approachable man! I highly recommend josh.

Car
CarQueensland

Problem Car

Issues things were/are not good. Should of been more careful not happy customers. Something always wrong problem after problem. Bad purchase.

Joanie

Happy !!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

I was recently helping our youngest son find a ute for work - Brenton was very professional and went over and above to help us find the right car. Very happy with our ute purchase and I would highly recommend Brenton if you are looking for someone who is professional and easy to deal with.

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

One very pleasant and reliable car seller

Ian M.
Ian M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Robert Webster is a straight shooter ,no nonsense and very respectful, I actually enjoyed purchasing my new car . A stressful job made easy .thanks Robert.

A big thank you to Gary and the team

We recently purchased a car from the friendly crew at Auto request. We received helpful advise and fabulous support during our purchase. Our car is great!

Great and Honest Service

Dealt with Gary at Auto Request Petrie, After finding the vehicle I wanted to buy found him to be very helpful reliable and honest. I rang and pestered him with various questions prior to buying if he was unsure he checked and got an answer back asap. We had our little Barter and I drove away very happy. But being an untrustworthy bugger had an oil change and safety check done by my mechanic when I got home his words were where has this been wrapped up in cotton wool it's in perfect condition for it's age. So all I can is thank you Auto Request Petrie and Gary

Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

One very happy client

Gary and his dedicated staff could not have been more helpful .Gary is100percent
Honest and dedicated to looking after his clients.if there is a problem with a vehicle he gets it fixed ASAP recommend you visit gary and team 100 percent
Bruce Pemberton very satisfied customer
Thanks GARY

Gary was helpful and easy to deal with

Communication and assistance was top shelve. Car was detailed and rego paid for 6 months. Price was great and friendly service. Would buy again for sure. Car drives like a dream