Listing monitored by SellMyCar.com.au

Bcoops
BcoopsPerth, WA

Deceiving and bait advertising. Going to report to ACCC.

I took the bait and filled out their ‘online estimate’ online as to what they would buy my car for which I was happy with. I then receive a phone call and sms from the Perth ‘state manager’ saying that that online estimate wasn’t worth the paper it was written on and they wanted to offer me a LOT less. This is bait advertising and I will be reporting to the ACCC today. Steer clear of these gutter dwellers.

Rob
Rob

Total waste of time- DO NOT GO THERE

Their online offered was $29,706-$32,232 (yes they were sent photos), and even when I spoke to one of them and asked how accurate is the quote, she said as long as the car is what the photos show it will be in that price range. When I got there the guy came out had a look when into the office and said sorry the offer is too high. He then offered me $21,000, I've been offered $24,500 elsewhere. Total waste of time.

Ken
Ken Sydney, NSW

Made life simple

Had a really good experience.. Mark arrived looked at the car and gave an offer consistent with market rates . Papers signed and money in my account the next day. saved me the headache of trying to sell the privately and the hassle that comes with it. I recommend Mark.

David R
David RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not waste your time!

They flat out lied to me after agreeing verbally on the phone to a figure, already $2k below what I owed on the car. Then proceeded to waste my time and send someone out to value it. They did not find anything wrong with the car, nothing that contradicted the information I provided them. He then tried to low ball me beyond what we had already agreed stating that he couldn't do any better. If you enjoy having your time wasted and being lied to, by all means, use their service.

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Much better than expected

Decided to sell my car using a different way as didn't want to have people calling me and giving silly offers. Organised appointment on the day through website. Mark arrived that afternoon, had a look at the car and made a decent offer ($1-2k) away from my expectation so took it. Paperwork was signed and truck arrived next day to pickup car. Cash was transferred into my account that night. All easy and simple and much better than I expected. Overall much better way than selling privately in my case.

Ben.T
Ben.T

So easy & quick

Got the online quote in minutes, booked an appointment, and with minutes of attending the appointment had an offer that was bang on what was suggested. It was a process that I didn't think would be so easy, but it was!

Lauren
LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a fast easy simple process. Would use this business again.

Very professional and helpful, came to an agreement with the price I wanted to sell my car very easily and fairly. Overall very happy.

Charles
CharlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

Easy online quoting system. Appointment timely. Quick process and payment. Sopea helpful and explained process. In and out within 25 mins including inspection. Price was higher end of initial quote range so very happy.

Melissa
Melissa

Excellent service

Reasonable prices! Excellent service. Efficient turn around. Thank you so so much! I would highly recommend selling your car here.

Nicky
NickySydney, NSW

Very positive experience

Very positive personal experience for me which exceeded my expectations. Oliver was very professional and honest. Offered a very good price which I accepted instantly. The whole process was fast, clear and easy as a breeze. It was a pleasure to have a business with Sell My Car.

Good service

Good and accurate information, on time and an excellent way of disposing a vehicle. There was a contact and payment was undertaken swiftly.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

An outstanding experiance

Mark was very professional and was honest, direct and didn't waste time. I felt I could trust him and he kept to every promise sand timeline.

An outstanding service and a great experiance

Easiest way to sell your car for fair price

Initial estimate of value and final agreed value differed little and met (if not exceeded) my expectations.
The process was painless. Mark came to me and saw the vehicle, estimated a value range and awaited confirmation from Josh. Josh and Mark agreed a final offer value which I accepted. Later that same day the car was picked up and confirmation of payment of the funds was given.
All in al a 100% positive experience.

Toothfairy
Toothfairy

Fast, convenient & hassle free!!

My husband did an online quote to get an idea what our car was worth.
We entered the details online & were contacted within the day to organise our car to be looked at.
Mark arrived, took a few photos & sent to his boss for a price to purchase our car.
Within 5 min we had a price, agreed & did the paperwork.
The following business day the car was collected & payment made!!

It can’t get any easier. This is a fast & convenient service! Absolutely no hassle. We got a fair price & didn’t have to stuff around advertising a private sale waiting for people to come and check it out etc

Better price than a trade in from a dealer too!

Russell T.
Russell T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Timing and Service was excellent
Really helped me making the desicion to sell my car through them
Props to Brian from the Strathfield office, did the hard yards for me

All up rate 10/10 for my experience

Read more reviews - page 2

Scott S.
Scott S.asked

Hi. I have a 2008 Ford Falcon BF. LPG. MK2 and has done 204875 km. It was recently in a small accident causing damage to the front and front right of the car. The car can still be driven

Mel
Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

Daniel OSellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake
jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives