Online Store, Physical Store

3.0

Kristen L

Kristen LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use

Easy to find what I was looking for & available sizes displayed in each colour choice so I knew what was available without having to go back and forth, found this really beneficial.

Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online shopping in Melbourne during Covid restrictions

Extremely easy to navigate and order items of clothing without any issues. I had to return items dues to wrong size and that was easy to do

Sizing Slightly small
Rhp

Rhp

Great until you want to cancel order

My order over 2 weeks ago has only been half fulfilled, so after no word from them tried to contact to cancel & get a refund to credit card.
emailed them & get bog standard one back, phoned them assistant said you can't cancel but have to wait to get it & pay to send back ??
Still trying to get them to act on my request !
I like clothes but customer service is appalling.

S P.

S P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great clothing, when they're in stock..

Disappointing shopping experience for me twice. I ordered 4 items first time, got 2, the other 2 were out of stock. So I reordered another jacket which I really needed.. and got sent the wrong item. I WAS instantly refunded and have sent the other persons order back. Meanwhile, I had also ordered another jacket which has not arrived. Interview tomorrow, I tried for weeks to be prepared, and have nothing. :( One of the items I received looked nowhere near as good IRL. I MUCH prefer to shop in store and can't wait for lockdown to end.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Westfield - West Lakes Store

Hi,
I visited the Westfield West Lakes Store today. It is usually a pleasant experience shopping there.
Today though, I did notice the store smelt fresh and inviting. It was late afternoon, everything was looking very neat and tidy. The Girl who helped me, was very polite and just made my shopping experience really enjoyable.
Although on this visit they didn't have in stock the size I was after. I will definitely check back later this week in the event more stock comes in.

Kind Regards
Robyn

Store LocationWestfield West Lakes - SA
Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!

I find the site easy to use and lots of filters help narrow selections, I do wish there was more options for size 26, as the site seems to not show items I see in store
Quality of the garments is wonderful

ann rapley

ann rapley

My must haves

Shopping online is so easy with Autograph, a big variety to choose from, I love the blouses and cardis . The quality is excellent . The service is wonderful, quick and efficient.

Kira

KiraGippsland, VIC

Beautiful Blazer

Absolutely love this Blazer, lined only in front so extra room for arms and no pulling in back. Beautiful cut, beautiful lines, true to size. Highly recommended, brought blush & had to buy Navy

Quality and price fantastic

Love the different styles and quality is second to none, especially if you can get some items on sale....
My go to online clothing store I try and check each week .....

Muzzilyn

MuzzilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Go To Style Fashion Shop

I love shopping online at Autograph. The website is easy to navigate and therefore easy to buy. The clothes are well made and stylish. I am a tall and larger woman and Autograph makes allowance for the taller and shorter woman especially in the length of the trouser/pants the shop sells. I don’t find this in any other shop. The sizing of the clothes have always been spot on. I always feel well dressed and comfortable in the clothes I wear and I get many compliments from friends and family. Thank you for the style, for the quality and for the ease in purchasing and promptness in delivery.

Great TOP at a bargain price

There was a great selection of garments in the sale range, especially in larger sizes. I am particularly in love with the top l chose. It is a great fit and the fabric feels a good quality.

Fiona

FionaNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Service, went out of there way to resolve an issue.

I am happy with the service I was given as I accidentally addressed my item to the wrong address and after investigating where my item had gone to I was given a full refund on the item.
I have previously purchased items online with no dramas so I am relieved to have had this resolved and I will be a return customer in the future due to the service I received.

Perfect online shopping.

I love shopping online with Autograh. The range of clothing is very good and navigating the website is quick & easy. The clothing is great quality & delivery is quick. Thank you Autograph for an easy shopping experience, you are the best.

deborah.leysen

deborah.leysenSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is helpful

I brought some paints they didn’t fit , got on to Autograph they help me straight away
100% helpful they have very good quality and service we will shop there always

Sizing Slightly small
Dml

DmlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great after sales service.

Store is simple but I didn’t realise (my fault) that all the brands were in one. I thought I bought an autograph top but it was a different brand. Same with the shoes. The service when I had an issue was fantastic though, very quick and helpful.

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clothes look great and size was spot on. Delivery was very quick too

I shopped the sales. Sizes were hard to find in the range on the site. The product quality looks good I haven’t washed them yet. I didn’t like how you now have to spend over $100 to get free shipping

Anna A

Anna ASydney, NSW

Parecel Point Non Existance

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returned item

I made a purchase which unfortunately didn’t suit and needed to return the item. The customer service was excellent. She made the whole process very easy. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Maureen

MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helped out an elderly friend

problem solved

My query was answered very quickly , my item arrived the very next day , I'm very happy with the service and quick reply to my query and very happy with the lovely clothes l brought , Thank you.