Online Store, Physical Store

Sam

SamMid North Coast, NSW

Great sales. Awesome customer service

Easy to use website. Lots of daily sales and great customer service with very fast reply’s and delivery. Highly recommended.

thomaswarragul

thomaswarragulMid North Coast, NSW

Where are my items.?.

Ordered on the 3rd may - haven’t been shipped yet to my knowledge. Will be asking for refund. Will not purchase again

Janine L.

Janine L.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely garments

Great range of garments at the right price. Bought on sale and received some bargains. Lovely clothing to suit everyday dressing and going out also.

Louise J.

Louise J.Hunter Region, NSW

Purchase was exactly what was shown on website

Very happy with all of the above. Easy to find what you are looking for. Excellent range. I have purchased from Autograph for years and quality is excellent.

Easy shopping online bargains

it was easy to use the website I was able to get some good bargains, clothing were of good quality

Excellent online customer service.

The clothes i brought online Autograph fit perfectly. It’s always a risk when you live in a different country, but i was very happy that the sizing and style was a great fit. I also thought the customer care team was great in handling a minor issue i had, and they got it sorted quick and easy and gave something in return for the trouble and delay. Thank you once again❤️

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years however I will no longer be purchasing from this store. In the past year there has been an issue with every order I have placed, whether that’s taking months to ship, items not being available despite the listing still being up on the website, or the clothes literally falling apart after one wash. The quality is bad, the service is poor and the clothes are overpriced even when they’re on sale.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service varies. It's a bonus if you get everything purchased and if it arrives in the 1 order at once

easy to navigate when website works with no glitches
The product range is good
quality of clothing and shoes is usually great.

Lynn

Lynn

Love the online purchases and after sale help

Love the online sales, quality Beautiful clothing. The after purchase team are amazing. Shopping is fast and easy. Ilove it.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the boots I ordered

Great to find larger size womans shoes. The elastic flat boots were a perfect fit. I would recommend them to anyone.

Enquiry re. items not received

Pleased with the response to my enquiry. Prompt reply from Customer Care with information re. items purchased. An excellent outcome.

Still good service

I brought four items and waited a few weeks, I was being impatient. The goods were actually in transit (and record show that). One item was missing but when I questioned it, I received a well explained explanation and a credit had already been processed. I was impressed with the way it was handled and I was treated as a loyal customer despite this being my first purchase.

Sandra Matthews

Sandra MatthewsSydney, NSW

Always know the clothing ordered will fit

Have been an Autograph shopper for years they cater very well for the larger figure (which I am) , I love the style choices, prices are good, and delivery times are usually quick. Hope to be an autograph customer for many years to come

Enjoy Autograph Clothing

It is easy to navigate Autograph online store.
I find interesting clothing options for the bigger lady's and I enjoy wearing Autograph clothing fashion.
Autograph uses good quality material for their clothing fashion.
I would also say that Autograph have a great customer service representitive

Such a great website

Sore is very easy to navigate
Range of products available is really good
Have no complaints about quality of anything I've ever bought

Linda M.

Linda M.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Never have problems ordering online & everything usually gets delivered quickly. Had a query regarding order, customer service response was fantastic.

Christine S.

Christine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Easy to navigate online site . One item was a bit small was able to exchange at the store pleasant experience. Did take a long time to receive my garments . I emailed autograph and got an answer straight back. Overall very pleased.

Recommended shopping.

Easy to use website. Great selection of clothing with great pricing. Questions answered timely. Would definitely recommend Autograph to others.

Jacquie

JacquieVictoria

Nice light jacket

Warm jacket but light to wear. Easy to order online.
Good colour selection. Good length to cover the bottom. Pockets are an advantage too.

Mere W.

Mere W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficiency & Good Customer Service

Although no tracking on item or clear communication initially . Got all my order day13 post 3 calls, efficiently. Happy with items.

Eileen G.

Eileen G.asked

Online Store

Has anyone successfully has a refund for goods not delivered? Ordered on 29 Oct and still nothing. Shopped Autograph for years but now they won’t even respond to emails except for a blanket cut and paste thank you for your email.

Not happy

Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I understand where you are coming from, I placed my order on the 14th Nov 2020 and have been asking for a refund since the 12th Jan 2021. I have shopped with them for years also but I will not shop from Autograph but any of the Mosaic Groups stores either. I wish you all the best.

tigre

tigreasked

Autograph Fashion

Can anyone who has been successful in the past month advise on how to get a refund? I paid with credit card and my tickets are being ignored.

JF1911
JF1911

I ended up calling them they put you through to an answering service I hung up and kept calling til I got through I had an email the same day saying they were sending a refund I did use paypal not sure if that made a difference

Catherine

Catherineasked

Online Store

Has anyone been successful in obtaining a refund from Autograph for lack of goods received and if so, how did you achieve this? Currently going through the process of trying to cancel my order and get a refund.

Jayne
Jayne

I have received a refund after many many emails to the company and basically threatening to go through PayPal. This was only after the company informed me that there was no stock even though the website showed there was stock available. Took weeks and did not get postage refunded.
Good luck!

Compare both Autograph Fashion
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $120.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearGeneral / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Autograph Fashion